Conversations with Amy (All)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aim was out of it, so I untied the ties and grabbed a quick shower. When I walked back into the bedroom, I started laughing. Aim had put her suit back on, but needed a good 60 lbs to fill it well. It was stretched out pretty bad. She threw a pillow at me.

"All you need now is pink-zebra hair."

That started her laughing as she hit the shower. She came downstairs for lunch wearing a pair of Bren' shorts and one of my tee's. It was huge on her, but she still looked sexy as hell.

"My suit's a wreck. As punishment to you for that, Bren and I are going shopping!"

I laughed. "Sure like that’s a threat!"

"We're taking Tracy and one of your charge card."

I gulped like a dying guppy.

"Anyway, how goes the war?"

"Not bad. Joanie's mail box at work must be full, it's rejecting messages now. John must be deleting his as they come in. The systems routed over 3000 mail messages already and the pace is picking up. I think people are complaining."

Aim started laughing. "3000 messages! Oh my God!"

"Yea, but now they know something is wrong with their system, it'll be interesting to see what they do."

"What can they do?"

"They can ignore it or they can go as far as shutting the whole system down. It all depends on what they think the problem is."

We heard a car turn the corner. Looking out, we see Joanie's car go by. Grinning to each other, we take our lunch to the basement and watch what's going on.

We watch Joanie enter their basement room in a rush. She goes over to the main console and logs in. She tries to access a couple of admin functions, but she can't seem to find them. We snicker as she dial's her cell phone.

"It's me; I don't know what the hell is wrong. I can't get into the mail servers to fix it."

"No, I didn't type the wrong password."

"Fine, you come and fix the fucking thing. But if I get one more fucking e-mail, you are in deep shit. What about shutting it all down?"

"I know all about the paying customers. I've been getting their goddamn mail all morning."

"Fine, fine. Just get it fixed. My IT manager at the office is pissed off at me, the stupid little geek. Has yours done anything?"

"Oh your asshole thinks it's funny. Well fuck him, another annoying geek."

"No, I didn't change anything."

She hung up, and railed a bit at the universe. "Goddamn computers, so stupid they appear smart. Goddamn John, he's supposed to keep up with all this. Double-goddamn Kurt for not being here when I need him.

"Kurt! There is a new name." Aim and I rummaged through all the crap we downloaded and couldn't find a 'Kurt'. "I bet Kurt is their computer geek."

"Huh?" Amy looked puzzled.

"Someone built that system for them. They aren't very computer illiterate, but someone does the real work -- like design, architecture, and probably upgrades."

"Should we worry about 'Kurt'?

"It wouldn't do us any good. If he's in their address list then his mailbox is as full as any of the others. The difference is he would know this isn't a minor error, but someone hacked in."

"This isn't legal?"

"Neither is blackmail, Sexy."

She got real pensive as we watched Joanie leave and go back to work. When the kids got home from school, we had them do their homework and then let them talk us into letting them go swimming. Sometimes things work out. We had some chicken marinating when Aim and I saw first Joanie, then John, and finally Dave come home. Just as the chicken went over the coals Dave came over and Bren came in with Tracy. Knowing the cameras were still running, we assumed they were watching and we sat back hand had a relaxing evening. Dave was smiling a lot, so I guess we would get the details later. For public consumption, we formerly introduced Tracy to Aim and Dave. Andy wandered by to say hi so we made sure he was introduced. By tomorrow most of the neighborhood would know we were taking in a boarder. I bet Andy never saw her eye color!

By nine the kids were pretty tired, we parked them by the TV and we sat around to basement in council.

I gave a run down on our activities, and the mail switch. Everyone was rolling. Then Dave told us about his little tête-à-tête.

"She showed up right after I got home. She didn’t even knock, just walked right in like she owned the place."

"Get the hell out of my house!"

Joanie stopped in surprise. So he's going to try and bluster his way out of my clutches--like hell. "I thought we had an appointment?"

"We did, but what gives you the right to waltz into my house."

Joanie held up an envelope. "Imagine how little Amy will feel once she sees this."

"Imagine how Amy will feel when discovers how you've been spying on us. Imagine how Rob and Brenda will feel when they learn about it. Imagine how happy my lawyer will be to slap a million dollar lawsuit on you for violating my privacy. Imagine how those cuffs will feel when you sorry ass is hauled away for blackmail."

Dave voice got louder and louder with each sentence. He also stood straighter and slowly advanced on Joanie who backed up without realizing it.

"Now get the fuck out of my house. You do your worst, and we'll see where this ends up, bitch!"

Joanie retreated in confusion. Nothing like this had ever happened. The fish was hooked, they never escaped, they usually just worked the hook in deeper."

"Wow, Dave that was great."

Amy and Brenda hugged him from both sides while Tracy looked at him admiringly.

"Well that should shake them up a bit."

"What do you think they'll try next?"

"I don't know."

Tracy jumped in. "If they were smart, they would drop the whole thing. If they want to push, Joanie will go after Amy next."

Amy added, "That makes sense. Will they show my flashing?"

Tracy answered. "I doubt it. Her little book says aim for the heart. She went after Dave to get you. Officially Dave doesn't know this. If she wants you, what about threatening Dave? Could you be talked into things to protect Dave?

"Oh my God. If I were ignorant of all this, I might get in trouble."

"And five minutes under her cameras, you would be a victim for years."

Aim looked at me. "So how do we play it?"

"Let's make it irresistible."

A few minutes later Amy and Dave head home through the backyards, carrying the kids. As they get home Amy realizes she left one bag at Rob and Brenda's. As she cuts across Joanie's yard, she sees her inside and waves a friendly wave. Joanie returns it hesitantly.

"John, Amy just went back to Rob's and she waved at me. Obviously that asshole didn't say anything."

"You don't know that."

"Fuck you. I have been interested in that little slut and Rob got to her first. I am going to get her right now."

"Joanie . . ."

"Fuck off, you damn wimp. You don't fucking tell me what to do. If you are nice, maybe we can still land Dave for you. But not if you act like this."

John shut up, knowing nothing was going to deter his wife. She is also furious with Dave. He thought to himself, "If she does win, maybe she'll vent on him and leave me alone for a while."

Joanie grabs her envelope and sits out on the deck. She sees Amy leaving Rob's carrying a bag. "Hi Amy."

"Oh, hi Joanie. It's a little late to be hanging around on the deck."

"Oh I just stepped out. Actually I wanted to say hi."

Amy stepped up on the deck and sat with Joanie at the table. "Well Hi. It's been a few days. You should have come over and joined us. We met Brenda and Rob's boarder."

"They are taking in a boarder?"

"Yea, a student over at the college. I think she's a friend of Brenda's who is into a little financial trouble. Brenda offered her a place for a while. Apparently she and her boyfriend just broke up . . .you know how it is."

"Oh yes, I remember being in college and having to play those games. I don't envy her. I'm surprised Rob would go along with it. I know he likes his peace and quiet."

"I think tonight was kinda like a trial run to see how they got along. My kids think she's great. I like her too."

"And Rob?"

"Well she didn't throw up his beer, and she actually liked his wine, that port."

"Oh god, Rob will but up with anyone who drinks that sweet crap."

Joanie and Amy laughed together, and then Joanie got a serious look on her face.

"Amy, there is something I want to talk with you about."

"Sure, what's up?"

"Well Dave did something really awful and I don't know how the neighborhood will react."

"What happened?"

Silently, Joan pulls out the pic of John beating his meat.

Amy studies the picture. "Are you sure that's Dave? It barely looks like him. I can't believe . . ."

"Oh it's your husband all right, in fact there is a video clip which is a whole lot more graphic and shows a much clearer facial shot."

Amy stayed silent. He hand started shaking, apparently in anger. "That's Rob's patio isn't it?"

"Yes it is."

"So he was peeping on Rob and Brenda?"

"I don't think Brenda was home, but I think we both know what he was looking at."

Amy looked up.

Joanie continued. "He was watching you and Rob. I guess you were going at it pretty hot and heavy."

Instead of denying it, Amy just looked at her. "What game are you playing?"

"No game, I am deadly serious. There is a lot you don't know about me, but there is something I want. If I get it, no one else will ever see this print or that clip. Dave could be arrested for public exposure, public indecency. You would be ruined if his work found out about this."

Amy sat there looking at the picture. She dropped her shoulders. "What do you want?"

"I want you, Amy. I am bisexual, and I want you."

"All this just to make a pass at me? You are disgusting. Why the hell didn't you just ask me, you have to blackmail to get laid? I thought we were friends!"

"We are friends. If we weren't, then this picture would have been all over the internet and Dave's office. The cops would be knocking on the door. I figure if I do this for you, you can give me something I want."

Standing, "You are disgusting, Joanie. We were friends and you try and pull something like this. We have been neighbors for years. I can't believe you would do this. If you wanted to warn me as a friend about something Dave was doing fine. If you think I am fucking Rob, we could have talked about that. Hell, if you wanted me, you could have just asked. Who the hell knows I might have said yes. But this is unforgivable. I wouldn't touch you for any reason, and I certainly won't let you touch me. Go to fucking hell, you bitch!"

Amy strode off the deck in anger. Joanie was shocked. Two in one day! "This is crazy, Amy. You know how much damage this can do to you."

"It's better than dealing with you!" Amy screamed at the top of her lungs. Brenda came out onto the deck. She called, "Amy, are you OK? I heard shouting."

"I'm fine, Brenda, but you better ask that bitch next door what the fucking game she's been playing. But tell her if she comes near me again I will kick her fat ass."

Brenda looked over just in time to see Joanie retreat into her house. She waved at Amy as Amy went inside.

"Rob, that was perfect. Now Joanie is really confused. Dave dumps on her, Amy dumps on her. Their websites are still dumping on them. This is so great."

I was sitting on the couch with Tracy in my lap. Bren came over and kissed us both. We watched the whole thing and heard part of it. Amy was perfect!

Bren sat down and watched as I jumped the cam to the image in Joanie's basement. John was at the main console still trying to gain access. John was speaking.

"I was watching, you screwed that one up. I bet she tells Dave. If he's already talked to his lawyer, he's going to be really steamed now."

"Shut the fuck up, I know that. Have you fixed the website?"

"No, I can't get access either. I think Kurt did something remotely."

"That SOB. I'll kill him the next time I see him."

"He said he was going to be gone for a while, I think this is his going away message and we'll never see him. Do you know if he moved out of his apartment?"

"How the hell would I know?" Joanie threw herself down on the bench against the back wall. Fuck this fucking place. What the hell is going wrong? Dave finds a spine and Amy is more mad at me than him wacking-off watching her and Rob. Kurt screws up our website so we are seeing all the mail and the goddamn phone calls."

"Speaking of the phone calls, we had another a few minutes ago. Things are getting worse."

"How the hell can they get worse?"

"Two people complaining about all the mail they are getting?"

"WHAT?" She screeched.

"It seems everyone is getting the mail and the only way they have to complain is to call our home number. We had 15 messages before the machine was full - all angry and all demanding refunds."

"FUCK! The goddamn Kurt! How the hell is he doing this?

A pop-up message appeared on the screen. :JOHN OR JOAN GO TO THIS URL: www.*****.com/**.html"

"What the hell?"

"Kurt's playing games. Go to it, you prick."

The browser opens up on a beautiful picture of Joanie sucking on a cock, and it wasn't just any cock, but a huge cock belonging to a horse.

"Oh fuck, how did he get this?"

I don't know, but someone has it. And they posted it on our system. Shit, someone else has manager rights. We are so fucked. Kurt is the only one who can reset the admin password. I don't know how."

Joanie shoved him out of the chair as a request for chat pops up.

'Kurt, you bastard, I will ruin you for this.'

'Is this Joanie the bitch, or John the bastard?'

'This is Joanie you asshole, Mistress Joan to you, you fuck."'

'Not any longer, you stupid bitch. Life, as you knew it, is over.'

'What do you want?'

'It's time for you to close up shop. In the morning your customers will be able to view their favorite sites again, only this time both of your offices will be listed as the focal points. People will be able to call your work to complain about your website. Isn't that delicious?'

'I know how to blackmail people, you fuck, what do you want?'

'First let me tell you what I have done. First of all I have a complete back-up of your site. Every picture, every diary, every chat. I have your blackmail material and even your own encrypted files showing how you did it. The cops would love this. And so many people would be perfectly willing to rip you two to shreds.'

'So what? That material will put you in jail, you stupid little pervert. 12 year old girls are your speed, remember! I still have your stuff on CD, in my safety deposit box.'

'So we each have something the other wants. I'll meet you in front of your bank in the morning, right after opening. If we go in together and you give me those CD's, I'll give you one with the commands needed to fix your stuff, and all this will go away.'

'Fuck you, you bastard.'

'No choice here bitch. You were getting so boring anyway.'

Joanie screamed!

'What is your bank, bitch?'

Joanie told him.

'See you in the morning, have a good night.'

"Fuck Kurt, anyway, who needs the disks? He was getting to wimpy out for any real fun. I am going to kill him tomorrow."

"Joanie . . ."

"Crap, another wimp heard from. I've had enough tonight. Sleep down here in the playroom. I want some privacy where I can think."

John eyed the computer with great suspicion, but decided not to share his thoughts with her.

We watched, laughing the whole time. That network message-send worked great. And she is so convinced we were Kurt, whoever he is. And a child molester - so who cares who he is.

We toasted ourselves then went up to the bedroom for a surprising nice gentle nightcap of loving sex.

Chapter 10 Friday – D-Day

The morning started with a 6 AM phone call, Cyd.

"Hi handsome, we still on for later?"

"Sure, come on by, but don't count on seeing Joanie, she has lots on her mind right now."

"I bet she does, you can fill me in later."

"OK, Cyd, later."

Bren stirred, which got Tracy up. She stretched. "You know I don't need a room, just let me sleep here every night."

"You can sleep here whenever you want, but you'll need someplace for the marvelous bed!"'

"Oh, I guess so."

We quickly kissed each other awake and decided to use the big tub to shower together. Tracy is such an uninhibited personality, and positively contagious!

I checked my computers. Not a lot of activity last night, but hundreds of requests to deactivate accounts. If all of these people paid the full years access fee, we were going to cost the assholes some serious pocket change. Good! I stopped the auto mail forwarding and just forwarded all the cancellation and refund requests to their e-mails, making sure to auto-reply to the individuals so they know whose e-mail address to contact.

Breakfast on the deck, behaving ourselves for a change, just in case anyone was peeking. I was looking forward to getting used to this!

"So what are the plans for the day?"

"Well, you two are heading to work."

"Not me, I have a class this morning. I work from 2 till 9 or 10. So I get to miss all the fun."

"It won't be real visible fun. I just think it's either now or never. We can let things die down and see if Joanie will make due on her threats, or push things to try and gain the upper hand. I think we have them over a barrel, and they have no idea."

"Yes, but how to close it out?'

"That's the tough part. We set our goals and the only way to reach them is to nail them to a wall."

"What about Kurt? And Joanie's meeting right after the banks open."

"You know, knowing she will be standing right in front of a bank with a CD with child porn on it makes it real tempting to just call the cops, but I can't do it. Let her stand there sweating and we'll see how she reacts."

"Dave did tell me everything else was set with our bank officials, we are in business."

"What business is this?" Tracy asked.

"That one is a surprise, Tracy, dear. If things go well, you'll hear about it. It’s not directed at this stuff, but something else."

"Hmmm, you still trying to protect me, Hottie?"

"Damn straight, Slutty. Baby, Sexy, Horny, and I decided to work this one in the dark. We'll surprise you with it later!"

"Hrrrmmphhhh, you know I hate surprises."

"Awww, because I love them!" Bren said hugged her.

"So what's next?"

"We let Joan stew over her bank visit. With any luck she'll bring the CD home and maybe we discover who Kurt is."

Bren and Tracy headed out; Aim came over after the kids left for school. We spent most of the morning on the computer cataloging some of this crap. About 10:30 Joanie came screeching around the corner. Obviously pissed off about something. We turned on the link and watched her storm in the house. She headed right downstairs.

We watched as she logged in, I think she was looking for a chat from 'Kurt'. Not wishing to disappoint her. I said hi.

'Good Morning, bitch, did you do your chores?'

Joanie was visibly fuming. 'I was at the bank, you asshole, where were you?'

'I decided the bank was to public. Do you have the CD with you?'

'What kind of a fucking idiot do you think I am, it's back in the box.

'That just means you have to go get it. When I am sure you have it, I'll be in touch. In the meantime, you might check your work e-mail. I guess some of your customers are more than a little annoyed. They are canceling their accounts and demanding refunds. I hope your bank account can stand it.'