Conversations with Amy (All)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brookell
Brookell
551 Followers

Amy didn't realize what these thought were doing to her. Her nipples were obviously hard and they looked like they about to cut through her top. She was rocking her body just a little as she talked. Her face was flushed and she was breathing harder. To say nothing of the effect she was having on me!

"Then I flipped it open halfway through it and there was a full page picture of the same girl. But this time she had her hand clamped around an impossibly huge cock, which was shooting straight up."

By now I was squirming in my seat. I always liked Aim's voice, but I never realized how sexy it was, pitched low and quiet like it was.

"On the next page, she was aiming that cock toward her mouth. I was overwhelmed. I could feel Dave's cock in my hand; I could look down it like looking down the barrel of a gun, about to fire it's cum down my mouth."

That did it! Aim curled one of her hands, like it was around a cock, and mine jumped up to volunteer.

"I really lost it when I turned the page. It was a close-up of her face and she had cum on her cheek!" She had opened her legs and now she was rolling her hips, masturbating against the stool cushion without realizing it. Her light gray, tight, shorts showing a delicious looking wet stain every time she rocked back.

Summoning what little self-control I had, I touched her arm, my mouth to dry to speak. She jumped and it broke the spell. She looked slightly confused, especially when I told her that she needed to go home right now.

"Why?"

I pointed to her crotch and she saw the wet spot, still visibly spreading and she flushed again.

Without a word, she stood up, and stretched her hands over her head, unconsciously. She still looked so incredibly hot!

I croaked out, "We'll talk later." I had to get her out before something incredibly foolish happened.

She looked at me, really looked at me, and easily noticed the state I was in. Her eyes got real wide, and a ghost of a smile appeared as she said, "I know what you are going to do as soon as I walk out."

She started toward the back door, to cut across one yard to her own door without being seen, when she stopped. She paused, her red hair shining, her arms crossed in front of her like she was hugging herself. Her legs and ass were perfectly formed, and if she didn't leave soon I was going to press my cock between those tight cheeks and scare the hell out of her.

"May I watch?” She asked without turning back.

Her question shocked me, but not a certain part of my anatomy.

"Please, Rob, do it. Masturbate, jerk-off, whatever you want to call it, just please let me watch!" She asked looking over her shoulder.

I stayed on the stool, as my hand fell into my lap and grasped my cock through my shorts. Amy took that as a yes, turned and came back, kneeling at my feet, her face looking up at me. I couldn't have said no, even if the brain was engaged.

I lifted up my tee and slid my shorts down; exposing my black knit boxers. Opening the button fly, I extract my cock. The look of anticipation and then pure lust on her face was all I needed. The pink skin contrasted against the black fabric. The head was a darker red, but not showing purple yet. A drop of pre-cum glistened on the tip. I wrapped my hand around my cock and squeezed firmly.

Her mouth was open as she watched me. Her hands on her thighs as she sat back on her heels, opening her legs. Her entire crotch was soaked as my hand started stroking myself.

I stopped my thumb and forefinger just before the tip, and looked at Amy's fascination as the hole opened and closed, letting more precum escape. Pull back; tighten up the skin to show every vein and muscle in my cock.

"It's so big and beautiful," I heard Amy whisper almost to herself. At six and a half inches, I knew I wasn't huge, but having a sexy girl say that was incredible. I certainly wasn't hung like a horse, but I was thick. My hand didn't go all the way around.

Amy was spellbound as my hand started going faster. I was also running the fingers over the head to spread the precum, making my cock look shiny. I turned slightly, pushing my back against the counter. Amy moved closer, between my legs, just inches from my cock.

I no longer cared, her face, her licking her lips, her eyes were all I could see as my cock tightened. My thumb came back around, leaving only my four fingers around the shaft. Bending the knuckle caused it to hit the bottom-side of my glans, making me grunt.

If the noise startled her, I didn't see it. I forced my eyes to stay open as I knew I wanted to see her face as I came. I felt it start to rise, that unmistakable feeling pre-teen boys discover in their own beds. My cock jumped as the first jet of cum shot out and hit her hair. Her hand went to it as the second caught her on the cheek, right below her eye. Another spurt and this one went half on her lips and half in her mouth. Her tongue licked her lips as another blast hit her chin. One final shot caught her on her neck and slid down toward her breasts. The rest seeped and dripped down on my shaking hand. It had been years since I came that hard.

I fell backwards, as my muscles released, against the counter and closed my eyes. Then I felt her. Opening my eyes, I saw the single most erotic sight of my life. Aim tentatively touching her tongue to my hand, licking the cum that had dripped there. She still had my cum on her cheek as she cleaned my hand, and then tongued my cock of every drop. Sucking my slowly softening cock entirely in her mouth. She wasn't supposed to do that, but I loved it.

"That was incredible," was all she said.

I cupped her face in my hand tenderly, and caught the remaining cum, from her cheek, on my thumb. She saw it and grabbed my hand and sucked my thumb in her mouth. My penis stirred like it was 20 years old again.

She sighed and stood up, her nipples impossibly harder on the tip of her tight breasts. Her shorts looking like she had wet herself. A few strands of cum still in her hair. She looked unbelievable!

"I don't know what to say. That was . . ."

"It's OK. I wouldn't know how to describe it either. 'Amazing' doesn't come close." I said with a smile.

"I don't know how to even thank you for that gift."

"Well then it's a good thing I do."

She thought for a second and knew exactly what I was thinking. Shaking her head she says, "I couldn't!"

"I just did and I never believed I would. My turn to see you."

"No, you don't understand, I never have."

"You've never masturbated?" I said unbelieving the words.

"No. I always thought it was wrong."

"And now it doesn't seem so wrong. And I bet 10 seconds after you are in your house, you will be in the garage with your hand down your shorts practicing."

She was honest and said, "More like 5 seconds."

"So, would you do it here, now, for me?"

"I'm not sure I would know how," she said looking me in the eye finally. Her nervousness about her sexuality was being overcome by her normal confidence.

She got up and my hand captured hers. Pulling her close, I stood and held my position an inch away. I thought about kissing her, but knew that would be the worst possible thing. I wanted to see her bad, but a kiss would scare her off. I turned and pushed her to take my seat. She sat down with her legs open for balance. Looking pointedly between her legs, she started to close them, but my hands stopped her.

Dropping to my knees, between her legs, but maintaining eye contact, I touched her calves to maintain my balance. Her skin was hot, almost feverish. It was also smooth and soft. It was challenging, but I resisted the temptation to stroke her legs. She looked at me, I couldn't tell what she was thinking, but she wasn't arguing with me. Slowly, very tentatively, she laid her hand over her shorts and felt the wetness. When she pressed down, I knew she wasn't going anywhere. As she pressed, she groaned and dropped her eyes to her hand, ignoring me. Eyes opening wider, she rubbed down and back up, pressing her fingers in hard. As a shudder ran through her body, I covered her hand with mine. She startled and I said, "No shorts." She looked argumentative, until I opened my own knees and she saw my cock again and remembered what I had done for her.

She blushed so sexily, and stood up. I wasn't sure if she was going to run away, so I reached up and tugged at the top of her shorts. She froze, but didn't say anything. Her skintight exercise shorts pulled down with difficulty. Her cotton panties stayed in place mainly because they were soaked.

I can't describe the aroma, other than pure ambrosia. My cock twitched as her scent rang all my bells. She lowered her panties herself, as far as her knees. I pushed them to her feet, resisting another urge to bring then to my face as she stepped out of them.

She sat back down, keeping her legs together, giving me on a glimpse of dark red pubic hair. Looking up her body, I could see slight tremors in her abs; her breasts looked like small, hard, baseballs with sharp, pointy nipples against her sports top. Her top acted as a cross between a tee shirt and sports bra, in other words, skintight and leaving little to the imagination. Her throat kept bobbing, as if she couldn't stop swallowing. She took her right hand and thrust it between her legs, keeping her legs tightly closed. I touched her calves again, telling her, "Open those beautiful legs so I can see."

Reluctantly, she tried to part her legs, but I was so close she hit me with her knee. Grinning she lifted her knee, giving me my first good look at her pussy,

Well framed with red pubic hair, it looked like she trimmed more for her bathing suit than any other reasons. Her labia were obviously swollen, her clit surprisingly prominent. She was sexier than any porno rag! My body and mind were fighting hard now. I was so close to leaning forward and tasting her, when her voice broke that spell.

"Well, how do I look?"

"Aim; there just aren't words in me right now. You just have no idea!"

"Have you ever seen a magazine like Dave's?" She asked, echoing my thoughts.

"There is no one in any of those magazines that can compare with you."

She blushed at the compliment.

"Run your hands over your breasts for a moment."

She didn't seem to understand why, but she cupped her breasts and rubbed in a large circle. Her gasp caught me off guard. Those beautiful little titties were more sensitive than I thought. As her fingers rubbed over her nipples, she cried out again. Running her hands to her belly, she slid her hands up under her top, grasping hers breasts tight and literally pulling on then. I got to see her breasts, they are even sweeter than I imagined. She would pinch her nipples and her hips would rise as she humped air. Her pussy was dripping with sweetness as she got more and excited. She kept trying to squeeze her legs together, but I wasn't giving up my ringside seat for anything. Her cunt was opening slightly on its own. Each time she pushed up, her pussy would pass an inch from my face, giving me a perfect picture as she mauled those wonderful breasts.

Unable to stop myself, on one pass, I tasted her. My outstretched tongue traced her folded labia right up to her clit, and she EXPLODED. Her head went back, her spine arched sharply, and she screamed! Out of control, I grabbed her by her ass and buried my tongue in deep, while trying to capture her juices with my mouth and face.

Whatever year she was born in was an excellent year, judging by her vintage. Intoxicating, I ate her for all I was worth, while she continued to abuse her titties. Her orgasm was incredible, wave after wave of muscular contractions accompanied by a chorus of noises. Staying with her took all my energy as she pushed herself up on the counter. My hands stayed glued to her ass as I followed her up and over the orgasm to end all orgasms. Beautiful Amy collapsed on the counter, breathing like she was giving birth. Her eyes closed, her breasts covered in red marks that might bruise later, her legs splayed open.

I gave her sweet pussy a final lick and left it; she sighed and opened her eyes. "You weren't supposed to do that," she murmured.

"I know, but I couldn't stop myself. Are you complaining?"

"Not about that. The question is where do we go from here?" She lifted her hand, and I helped her up. She wobbled dangerously as she started to slide off the counter. When I stepped to help, one of her legs went around me and the very tip of my now firmed-up member slipped into her very well lubricated cunt.

We froze. "We can't do this," one of us said. Then she slipped down another inch. "This is wrong," the other said. Nodding, her weight came all the way off the counter and she clung to me as I went all the way in. We didn't move as we adjusted our position, keeping me firmly entrenched in that hot and amazingly tight pussy. Her weight was against me, if I moved we were going to fall down. She understood and told me to push forward and she would get back on the counter.

Pushing forward was bliss because as her ass hit the edge of the counter, I wound up pushing deeper into her.

She bit her lip as she hitched herself up, causing me to pull out just a hair. Knowing I would never have this opportunity again, I pulled slowly out of her pussy. Her hands were on my arms as she watched my cock. She wasn't pushing me away, so I stopped with the tip still in her. My hands rose along hers ribs, not light enough to tickle, but heavy enough that she knew where I was going. My thumbs brushed over her nipple and she tensed.

Her leg pulled me back, making my cock go deep again. We both sighed with pleasure.

Looking in my eyes, "I don't want to get pregnant again. We shouldn't do this." Her legs held me tight, preventing me from moving.

"You are right, we shouldn't, but if feels so incredible." The muscles of her vagina contracted around me, and she smiled.

"I know -- all of it was amazing. But we can't have sex like this. Please, Rob."

"You still owe me masturbation, you know," I teased her.

"No way, buster, what . . ."

I pinched her nipples and felt her convulse.

"You bastard," she said with a grin. "Do you have any idea what that does to me?"

Grinning while squeezing and tugging on her nipples, her pussy responded. "I know we can't just fuck, but loosen you legs and I show you what we are going to do." She loosened up her legs and I pulled back until just my tip was in. I reached down and touched her clit lightly. She shivered! "I want you to play with yourself just like this."

"But!” She interrupted.

"I'll pull out before I cum, and I will spray on your belly and breasts."

She smiled at that idea and her fingers replaced mine on her clitoris. She was hesitant at first, feeling around gently. I could tell when she hit something good because her muscles would almost milk my cocktip. She started moving a bit, which caused me to pop out. Without a word, her hand would grab my cock, and after rubbing the tip along her cunt, she would push it in for me. I wasn't sure how much longer I could hold out. Her fingers were all over her cunt and my shaft. She got so wet I thought she was going to squirt me out at one point. Her other hand came down and got all wet, then went back to her left breast, making it shine with her juices.

That did it for me, removing my cock, I laid it right across her pussy lips, her hand pressed down holding my cock against her, and I started humping her clit while she pushed her hips up at me. She was so hot and slick; I was starting to move faster when she started cumming. She screamed out, "Slut", which shocked me. "I am a fucking slut." "Fuck me." "Cum in me, cum on me."

Her words were surprising, but understandable. Heedless of the danger, I joined her. "Yes, you are a slut. You are my slut, and I am going to cum all over your tits."

"Yes, yes, cum on me, your slut, your slut."

I lost it hearing that. My second orgasm felt bigger than my first. Her hand pumping me as I groan and grunt. Her belly and tits were getting hit; her hand was covered by the time I stopped. The both her hands started rubbing it into her skin, like lotion. Then she started scooping it up with her hands and licking it off her fingers.

"You like that taste, don't you?"

"Mmmm, yes. Not a lot of flavor, but the texture slippery on my tongue is great. Will Dave taste different?"

"Having never tasted another guy, I have no idea. I've only tasted myself, usually tasting it from Bren's mouth or cunt."

"You mean you eat her after you cum in her?"

"Sometimes, Brenda loves it."

"Beats the hell out of scrambling for a towel to avoid sleeping in a wet spot. I would love for Dave to do that to me."

"So you forgive him?"

"Nope."

"No?" I exclaim in surprise.

"Well not until I get even for letting me stay in the dark so long. He knew about all this and let me live the old way. I will be getting even with him! Robbie, big favor?"

"Sure thing Aim, you know that."

"Can the kids crash here tonight? We may need some extra privacy for tonight."

"Sure thing. I can feed them dinner too. Payment will be a full report tomorrow?"

"OK, but where does that leave us, Rob?"

"Us, we are still friends. We just proved that we can really trust each other. Are you OK with this?

"You mean all this?" Gesturing to her sweat and cum covered body. "Yea, I think I am, but Bren?"

"If she discovers it, I will tell her the whole story, and while she'll be pissed off, she will be angrier if we started sneaking around having an affair."

"So you aren't going to tell her?"

"Not right away. Besides, I don't see today as happening again. This was pure serendipity!"

"I am not sure about the never part," she grinned evilly. "But I have a husband to re-train, and right now we both need to get cleaned up."

Helping her up from the table, she dresses, flashing me her ass once. I button up and we look at each other and bust up laughing. We looked like a mess. "I got an idea." She goes to the sink and grabs the sprayer. Thinking she's going rinse her hair, I step one step to many toward her when Wham, she nails me in the crotch with ice cold water. I rush her and we both end up all wet. "Now I am going to run out the backdoor and grab your hose, I'll get you when you come outside. This way if anyone sees us, they'll just think it was business as usual." She tears out the backdoor and on the deck. I give her a few seconds and go after her.

Getting nailed on the deck with the hose and listening to her laugh was actually a welcome sight after first seeing her this morning. Andy, a retired guy who lives across the street, was out walking his dog and he is cheering her on. I attack, wrestling the hose from her. By now we are totally soaked and the cold water kept her little nips nice and tight. I threw her over my shoulder, and with her kicking and screaming I go say hi to Andy. He's laughing his ass off, but it didn't stop him from eyeing her ass appreciatively.

Tempted to pat her bottom, I just put her down. She straightened up and summoning her dignity, walked home.

As she gets out of earshot, Andy says, "If I was 40 years younger, I would . . ."

"Sure Andy, she wouldn't have been born yet."

"How about you, Robbie? Have you had a piece of that?"

Laughing, "Yea, right, Andy. That isn’t any Sylvia," I gestured after her.

"True. She's worth 100 of her. But a guy can dream," he says wistfully.

"Yea we can. But it's nice to know girls like her exist. Makes me feel the world is spinning on her axis the right way. Dave is a very lucky man!" To myself, I hoped Dave appreciated her - because she wasn't the type to settle for less.

Amy sent her kids over almost right after they got home from school. Callie, the third-grader kept saying thing like Mom wants to be alone with Daddy . . . GROSS! Mike is a year younger and really didn't care. They groused about doing their homework before dinner, but we were longtime friends so I knew how to handle them. We played computer games instead of watching TV. All the while I kept thinking about Amy and what she was up to. You see, aside from being a little sheltered sexually, Aim has a temper and can also be quite mischievous. Dave was either going to be ecstatic or well abused by morning. Whatever he is, I hope he can handle the shock.

Brookell
Brookell
551 Followers