Conversations with Amy (All)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brookell
Brookell
551 Followers

I lean over her back and whisper in her ear, "This is called the doggie position. Do you like?" I push her hips against the coffee table, trapping her so I stayed buried deep.

"Oooohhhh, yea. Don't stop."

As I pull out of her, as I move backward, I pull back on her hips, dragging her body back along the cold, semi-rough surface of the table. I drive back into her hard and we actually push the heavy table forward a few inches. Again a slow steady withdrawal, pull her hips away from the table. I pause with just the tip of my cock inside her. When I feel her push back toward me, I slam back into her. The table jumps ahead several more inches. She cries out and starts cumming. Merciless, I pound at her pussy, holding tight to her hips. Her chest being dragged across the table. She kept trying to brace herself with her hands, but I was to rough, to frantic with her.

Screaming, she keeps cumming, I can feel every contraction as she gasps for air. Finally she falls down on the table, out like a light. I hadn't cum yet, I think I was a little desensitized from being inside her so long. As she started coming around, I started stroking again, long slow deep strokes.

"Wait, stop. I don't think I can do that again."

Ignoring her, I keep stroking, pulling way out and slipping back in. She responded by starting to push back again. This time she got her hands and arms under her. She was also watching in the mirror, biting her lip as I continued to screw her.

Running my hands over her ass, she calmed down and I slowed my pace.

"You bastard, what the fuck do you call that?"

"Little Death. It can happen when you really go over the top."

"I didn't think it was possible to cum that hard. So why are you stopping?"

"I'm not ready to cum yet, and you still have a story to finish. Shall we get back on the couch?"

"OK, but I want to be facing you this time." I pulled out of her, looking like I was as hard as a brick. Her pussy let go reluctantly. I sat back down, and she straddled my legs, guiding my cock back into her. My hands started playing with her ass as she started her story from where she left off.

I came while he was eating me, nothing serious just a little one. He stopped licking, but I pressed my cunt to his face again, trying to push any remaining cum out with my muscles. I kept going until he was hard again.

Rolling off him, I asked him, "Well, perv, did you like that?"

He tried to avoid answering me, but I was in no mood. "Just answer the fucking question, and quit trying my patience. You lost the right to lie to me. Did you - fucking - like eating your - fucking - cum out of my - fucking - cunt?"

In a meek voice I heard "Yes."

"I knew you would." Snuggling up to him, I say, "Play with your cock, keep it hard for me."

He looked at me like I was nuts. "You're still not learning yet." Grabbing his cock hard, "This is my cock! Mine. You lived your little fantasy life while you left me bored in the bedroom. You wasted years of good, hot sex on the garage floor and I refuse to allow it anymore. Now play with your cock like you would in the garage."

Looking ashamed he started stroking his cock without any real enthusiasm. "You better get cracking, if your cock goes soft, you can go sleep in the garage with your sluts."

"What has gotten into you, Amy?"

"You can talk if you want, but I’m serious about my cock, keep it hard. Maybe this will help." I got down at the foot of the bed, and sitting against the footboard, I spread my legs open and started playing with my tits. "Come on, perv, jerk yourself off for me. Do you like what you see? Do I look like one of your sluts? No, I guess there is something missing. I know, cum for me you fucking pervert, cum on my skin, cum on my face, cum all over my tits. You know you want to."

His hand tightened and he started stroking for real.

"Gimme my sperm, you bastard. I want it all over me. I want to rub my tits with it." Talk about hooked--he started moving faster. I started touching my cunt, rubbing the clit.

"Maybe you want to cum on my pussy. Look at my cunt, MY cunt, the cunt you fucked, the cunt you just sucked your cum out of. And you loved it, you sick bastard." Turning over, I got on my hands and shoved my ass toward him. "How about cumming on my ass? I know maybe you want to fuck my ass? Do you want to fuck my virgin ass, like you fucked my virgin cunt?"

He groaned at that one.

"Tell me when my cock is about to cum. I want to watch."

I started rubbing my ass, opening the cheeks, letting him see my fingers touch my cunt and my asshole."

"Ammmmmy. . ."

Turning quickly I got my face an inch away as the first blast of cum went hi into the air. It came down almost right back on his hand as he kept pumping. Reaching out, I aimed him toward my chest. He came like a horse, what looked like pints of cream all over my chest. I start rubbing it in as he kept cumming. By the time he 'petered' out, my chest was covered in his slick stuff. He looked at me with wide eyes as I started scooping it to my lips, tasting him.

"Not bad. Kinda sweet. Well just don't lay there, you made this mess, come clean me up."

He started off the bed, I guess for a towel. "With your tongue. Damn, talk about slow."

He flushed, but got down to it. It felt wonderful, the attention he never before lavished on my chest, my belly, and even my shoulders. I managed to almost bath in his sperm.

"Now, while you do that, let me explain a few things. I am angry, not because you like slutty books, and not because you like to masturbate. I am mad because of two reasons, one as a wife and the other as a woman. As your wife I am mad because you had a need, a serious need and you never gave me a chance. You decided to hide it from me and I see that as dishonesty."

He looked up with his cum looking so dirty on his face. He wanted to argue.

Pushing his face back to my belly. "You don't have the right to argue. Your actions speak for themselves. Now the woman in me is furious with you. Years of OK sex while you had the means to improve things at your fingertips, so to speak, and you never did. I felt that you wasted years of sex and gallons of yummy sperm on yourself."

He looked shocked, but his tongue got near my cunt. I hated to do it, but I was actually to tender for that right now, I felt raw.

"Here are the new rules: 1. Get those books out of the garage. Go get a new, and nice small cabinet, with a lock. I want those mags and any new ones under lock and key. 2. No more jerking off solo. I was serious about being angry. You can only do it with me. No more waste. 3. Things are changing here in the bedroom. Since you like to hide things, I am the one running the show. Think of me as your cock's landlord. Aside from pissing, you need my OK before you do anything else. 4. If you don't like this, tough. You screwed up for years, now you need to pay!"

"You can sleep on it tonight. Tell me your answer in the morning." On that note my body decided it had enough for today. I turned off the light and pulled the covers over us, all dirty and sticky. I think he was still in shock because he lay down next to me, naked and smelling of sex. Just before I fell asleep, he spooned against me. His cock hard again against my ass."

"You really laid into him."

"Well he deserved it."

"Maybe. But you do realize he was also trying to protect you. He assumed that letting you know about his 'interests' would have sent you packing."

"It might have once, but now it just makes me hungrier. Speaking of hunger, when do I get fucked again?"

Releasing her hips, I lean down and start teasing her nipples with my tongue. She liked it, but she really reacted when I bit down on her nipple. She instantly started riding me. It wasn't possible to stay on her nipple, so I started playing with her breasts with both hands.

"What is it with my tits; I can't believe how they turn me on. And my nipples, I think they have been hard since yesterday."

She clung to me as she started getting closer. Her eyes closed as I watched us in the mirror. I wrapped my hands at her waist, practically spanning her tiny waist. Her legs were so tight as she used them to push herself up and down.

"I'm watching you in the mirror. Your ass is wonderful."

I started squeezing her ass, she moaned in my ear.

"I want your ass. If we are going to play this dangerous activity, I want your ass-cherry. I want to slide my cock all the way up your ass until it's all in."

Grunting, we both started to sound like two tennis players.

"I want to fuck that beautiful ass. I am going to cum in that ass."

Words were lost as we fucked. This was no making love--this was fucking. She was pushing herself back down as hard and as fast as she could. I was pushing up as hard as was humanly possible. We started cumming in the same instant, her cry in my ear as I groaned with my mouth against her neck. She slowed but kept moving as I kept cumming into her. She was hollering something as my body gave out. We tilted sideways, ending up laying on the couch, still embedded in her.

"That was wonderful. How the hell do you do that?"

"Do what?" I asked.

"Fuck me so good!"

Laughing I slapped her on the ass and unceremoniously dumped her off the couch.

"Hey no fair."

"I didn't want you to leave a mess on the couch."

She got up and then lay on her side, on the coffee table. Facing the mirror, she lifted her knee and opened herself for inspection. Her pussy was red, almost inflamed from serious fucking. Cum was leaking out, which she would capture of a finger and lick it like a little cock.

"What do you think, porn material?"

"Aim, you are hotter than any porn slut could even dream about being."

She blushed at the compliment, a compliment that only 28 hours ago would have had her fighting mad.

"But we can't keep doing this. Aim, you're great, but sooner or later either Dave or Bren will find out and we would hurt them very much. Or worse, one of the neighbors would find out and tell them."

She smiled somewhat devilishly in the mirror. "Don't worry, I have a plan!"

Chapter 3 Pool Party

Over the next several days, things had returned to almost normal. Were we continuing to have sex? Well, while I would love to say that we were fucking like a pair of rabbits, it just isn't so. We didn't discuss it, but we did cool it. I think we both were feeling some guilt. It did occur to me that while we did do a great deal, we had still never kissed. I also didn't get a shot at that tight little ass of hers. Best of all we were still able to talk and kid each other. So some of the kidding around have a more sexual connotations than before, we were still the best of friends.

Early this morning, Saturday morning, the phone rang. It was Aim asking if I could watch the kids for the morning, maybe into the afternoon. Dave had to go into work, and she had a ton of things to do. "Sure thing." I told her. This was something that happened once in a while, so it was no big deal. "Have them bring over their 'suits and we can play in the pool.

I had the ultimate low-care backyard. Between the deck, patio, shed, pool, walkways, gardens, and privacy hedges, there was almost no grass to mow. What it also meant is that of the 5 other houses on my street, mine seems to have more traffic than anyone else’s, well in the summer anyway.

By 10 half the kids on the street were in my pool, with Joanie, from next door, and I acting as lifeguards. Around 11:45 the kids were showing no signs of slowing down, so we chased them all out of the pool for an impromptu picnic lunch.

Joanie bent my ear a bit, "Have you seen Amy lately?"

"Yea, she was over yesterday. Why?" Mentally I was praying the Aim hadn't been running around the yard naked.

"Maybe you wouldn't notice because you see her so often, but she certainly has changed. I mean what does she usually wear for her visits?"

"About the same as I wear, shorts and some sort of top. Nothing special."

"Well her going out wardrobe has changed. It's like looking at a tomboy suddenly discovering that she's a girl."

Shrugging my shoulders, "What's the big deal, anyway?" Showing my best nonchalant face.

"No biggie, just unusual. I thought that you might know something."

"Nothing special." Joanie looked like she wanted to say something else. "What?"

"You know there has been a rumor about you and Amy for months now."

"Yea, I know."

"You know?"

"Sure. Brenda told me about it. We both got a real chuckle out of it."

"How did she hear about it?"

"One of our nosier neighbors called her to 'warn' her. Bren gave her a serious ration and still won't talk to her. Some people have no life of their own, so they create one by spreading rumors. Don't tell me you believed it?"

At that moment Aim walked into the backyard. Joanie was right, her clothes were definitely nicer than usual, and make-up that looked freshly applied.

"Joanie was just telling me that old rumor about us was still wandering around."

Laughing, she had the nerve to come and sit sideways across my lap, put her arms around my neck and kiss my cheek. "That's for taking the kids. As for the rumor, who cares? It's when the rumors stop you have to be worried."

"Hey, Joanie has been helping me watch the gang; she’s been life guarding them too."

"Well OK." She got up and sat on Joanie's lap, giving her a big smooch on the cheek. "There, Rob, now you can start a new rumor about Joanie and me!"

Joanie got all red as we cracked up.

"Let me go change and I'll help you ride herd. Although from the looks of things, there isn't too much herding to do."

Most of the kids were resting in the shade waiting for the OK to swim again.

"Lunch break."

"Oh, you two fed them all as well. Well that deserves another kiss." She kissed Joanie again right on the cheek, this time whispering in her ear. She got up and kissed me again, only this time on the top of my head. Waving she headed to her house to change.

"You really don't see a change?" said Joanie.

"Not really, she's always like that around here. She only closes up around strangers or people she doesn't trust. What did she whisper to you?"

She eyed me, not sure if she should tell me. Throwing caution to the wind, "She said there is also a rumor of her and Brenda."

Breaking out laughing, "Oh, yea, right!"

I was kinda glad Aim didn't grace my lap again. The first time got my conscious-less prick's attention. Her sitting in Joanie's lap made me stand at attention.

Joanie is not exactly beautiful, but she is one of the most striking women I have ever met. She's tall, voluptuous without being heavy, dark hair, olive skin and dark eyes. When she smiles a whole room seems to light up, but she is usually very intense and demanding. She is probably a real control freak, poor John. The sight of sexy Aim in her lap, whew! The last thing I need is to let Joanie see me with a hard-on because Joanie is also one of the major clearinghouses for rumor-central. Bren and Aim both have told me that Joanie always has the best dirt.

Remembering the rumor mill, I seem to remember something about Joanie . . . Joanie getting into a fight with Sylvia. Damn, if that's true then Syl must have either made a play for John, or she actually scored. Well whatever, Joanie and John seemed to be doing fine!

Aim got back, just as the kids were getting restless. "Perfect timing," I yelled to her. To the kids I yelled, "OK, the pool is open!" I swear that before I got that sentence out, there were bodies hitting the water.

The three of us had our hands full until about until 5, when reinforcements arrived. Dave showed up, John, Jackie, and then Donna came over looking for their kids. Now this is a great way to spend a Saturday. By the time Brenda got home, we broke out coolers of ice, beer, soda, and wine. John brought over his grill and between my brick BBQ and his gas grill; we were doing hamburgers and hot dogs for all.

Bren was nervous about something but didn't want to talk about it; I figured it was work related.

The impromptu party lasted until 11 or so. The kids started falling asleep in my basement and the adults were feeling no pain. Taking stock I would call this a success. After everyone left, I vegged out in the basement, the sliding glass doors were open to let in the night breeze, a mindless movie on the TV. I noticed Bren standing at the bottom of the stairs. Arms crossed, with a way-to-thoughtful look on her face. Thinking for a sec, I realized that neither of us had drunk too much. Me out of habit, I hate getting drunk, Bren mainly because she was preoccupied.

"What's up, love?” I motioned for her to join me, and she uncharacteristically sat at the far end of the couch.

Funny, it was easier being patient with Amy. Bren usually doesn't hold anything back, so I have less practice being patient with her.

Reaching over, I tried to grab her hand, to pull her over to me, but she certainly wasn't in a playful mood.

"Something happen at the shop?"

She nodded, then shook her head and just looked miserable. Now a miserable Bren is something I can't handle. "Come on, gorgeous, talk to me!"

Let me tell you about Brenda. Physically she's about 5'6", 145 lbs, more beautiful than the day we met. She's very open and honest, smart as hell, and has a hair-trigger on her bullshit meter. I can say honestly that I love that woman, no matter what you might think of my recent behavior. Do I love Amy as well? I am not sure I can answer that one yet. Bren owns my heart, yet Aim does have a piece as well. Is it possible to love two women? Dangerous ground!

She started to say something and then stopped.

A tear or two escaped down her cheek. Now I was getting worried, a robbery at her shop, a doctor's appointment that I didn't know about, what?

"I am pretty sure she wants to talk about me." I turn and Amy is in the doorway from the backyard. I look back and Brenda is looking at Aim with that deer in the headlights look, and then she breaks into tears. Amy starts to cry and rushes over to kneel at Bren's feet. Bren hunches over and Amy hugs her. I have trouble with one crying woman, let alone two, especially these two!

"Give us a few moments alone and she’ll be OK to talk," Amy says.

Now this made a little sense. Something must have taken place earlier today, and from the looks of things, it didn't go well. I went upstairs to wait.

After a while I heard laughter so I figured it was safe to go back downstairs. I came down quietly, they weren't looking for me, and so I stopped to watch them. They were kissing.

Recently, as you've read, I've been privileged to see some very erotic sights. Seeing Amy's bust and her ass are certainly on the list. Watching the two of us in the mirror was right at the top. Even seeing Aim sitting in Joanie's lap was a highly erotic scene, although not sexual. Nothing could have prepared me for Bren and Aim, two of my favorite people in the whole-wide world, kissing.

Aim was still on her knees, her hands on Bren's thighs. Brenda was stroking Aim's face. Their eyes were closed, and their mouths were locked together in a deep kiss. They were slowly moving, Aim toward the floor and Bren slowly following her down, exquisite and erotic. No need to address what might have happened earlier, the here and now threatened to overcome my senses. They seemed to be sharing a breath, just passing it back and forth. Aim's back landed on the floor; Brenda lay on top of her. Their legs entwined, Bren pressed her hips forward, pushing her sex against Aim's thigh. One of them moaned into the kiss. They finally broke that forever kiss and looked into each other’s eyes.

Brookell
Brookell
551 Followers