Conversations with Amy (All)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brookell
Brookell
551 Followers

"OK Joanie, next time you're over I'll make sure the Ripple is fully stocked."

Joanie threw a pillow at me as Bren bounded up from the basement. "Hey Joanie!"

"Hiya Brenda, great party."

"Blame him," she says pointing at me. "He did that one all by his lonesome."

I got up and bowed to the ladies and then retreated to my office to let them gab. I got on my computer and was wandering the web when I heard Joanie leave and Bren come came in.

"Rob?

"Huh?", I asked intelligently.

"Did Joanie seem OK to you?"

"Yea, she seemed fine. Gave me a hard time about the port, as usual. Why?"

"I don't know, she just seemed on the verge of telling me something, or asking me something but couldn't quite get there."

I thought for a second, "I don't know. Whatever it is, she'll figure out a way to bring it up. You know Joanie isn't shy."

"I guess. My curiosity is just running rampant."

Grabbing her and pulling her on my lap, I laughed, "I wouldn't worry about Joanie. She'll figure out how to address it, remember R.J.?"

"Oh god I had forgotten about that. I thought Joanie was going to kill him when we finally gotten all that straightened out."

For your info, RJ was a 20, or so, year-old with a 12 year old mentality. He used to work at the local grocery store, stocking, bagging, and deliveries. Well to make a long story short, His imaginary sex-life, and the assorted bragging that went with it, became the neighborhood gossip. Well until Joanie and Bren got together and taught him a lesson. Come to think of it, Bren had been pretty shy of details on how they got him. Since then every time I pressed either of them for details, they both start cracking up and can't talk. But that's another story.

I took beautiful Bren to the basement on the couch, she snuggled against me and one thing lead to another; we were soon on the floor making passionate love.

After, we did a little post-coital conversation. I was on my side, my knees at a 90-degree angle on the floor. Bren had thrown her legs over mine, her ass pressed against my legs. She had opened her legs and had my now fully deflated cock against her still very wet cunt and was rubbing me absently with one had. You can bet this conversation would be a short one as soon as I recover. Our clothes were every where.

"We've been doing quite a lot of this lately?", she said.

"Yes, I guess we have. Are you complaining?” I replied, stroking her legs.

"God, no, but I was just wondering how, or maybe why. Do you think it's because of Amy?"

"To some degree, I think so. Amy has brought more to us than just a willing sex partner." Bren nodded in agreement. "She's also added a certain spice, maybe one that had been missing from our love life."

"Not missing, just a bit dormant. When I was thinking about this, I realized that we had a good sex life, maybe a great one, but even we seemed to fall into a rut once in a while. I mean we could almost plot a curve on how often we were having sex, highs, then lows, then highs. I guess it was just normal for any couple married as long as us. But I would listen to the girls at work whining about their sex lives, even girls married only a few years and I was always amazed that I had never had anything to complain about. Now with Amy, I certainly have a lot less to complain about." She said with a wistful mile.

"If Amy left, how would you feel?"

"I would miss her, like I would miss a part of myself, but if she was leaving for the right reasons, I would wish her the best and hope to see her once in a while."

"I think that answers part of your question, even is Aim left, you wouldn’t be running out looking for a replacement. Aim's part of us now, she's reminded us of some of the passions we had when we were so young. Remember how often the kids nearly caught us?"

"Oh yes, like the time Sher learned how to unlock the bedroom door. That was a nice surprise. She was so proud of herself. Or when Jay came in and we didn't notice until he stuck his head under the sheet to ask you what you were doing down there?"

Laughing, "I don't think he ever really bought that tickling story, but that was the best I could do under the circumstances."

"I know, I couldn't stop snickering at the look on your face."

Meanwhile Bren's hand and the wetness of her pussy had me back to full extension. Pulling back a little, she pushed my cock into her and we slowly fucked while still talking. It was a real turn on to do something so normal, talking, while I stroked in and out of her with her fingers there, touching my shaft as I came out.

"I wonder if Joanie suspects something is up?", she asked curiously.

"Still worried about Joanie. I doubt it has anything to do with Amy. I mean Joanie should be used to all the comings and goings by now. I haven't heard anything past the same old rumors. Joanie even brought it up before the party, saying that Amy 'looked' different."

"Well Amy does look different. Maybe you wouldn't notice, but all the men on the street sure have. She's dressing sexier, more skirts, and more make-up. Nothing slutty, just much sexier, she’s also more aware of guys looking at her, it shows in her walk. I bet the rumor mill is cranked up again, like it was when she started coming over."

"Maybe, but we both know in this Peyton Place we call our subdivision, the rumor mill never rests. In some ways having Sylvia and Frank around kept the rumormongers busy."

"Oh yea, but I don't think it would be worth having her around again. She got pretty disgusting toward the end. Blatantly hitting on anything with a cock and a few cunts as well."

"That's new, I thought she was strictly a cock hound?"

"Hell no, she was into anything that ended in her cumming. Nothing else was important to her."

Thinking of that time I saw Syl in the backyard, I never could figure out who she was with there in the dark, but with Bren's little revelation, a whole new list of suspects came to mind. Curious-er and curious-er."

We had the downstairs door open so we heard the deck door slide open. Amy's voice called out, "Honeys I'm home! Where are you?"

"Downstairs," Bren hollered as she widened her legs, making sure Amy gets an eyeful.

Amy came bounding down the stairs with her usual enthusiasm. She paused only for a second and started stripping. "I only wanted to talk, but that looks to good to pass up. Suddenly I have an appetite."

Two steps from the stairs she's naked, by the third step she practically dives down right across my legs and starts eating Bren and licking me at the same time.

Her hot tongue felt like it was everywhere at once, one of her hands went right to Bren's breast and I captured the other. As I slid into Bren, I sucked down Amy's thumb. As I pulled out, I raked my teeth along her thumb, just like the way she did it sucking my cock. I swear she was so sensitive; she could orgasm just from that.

Bren started first; she started push down harder, I knew exactly where Aim's tongue was, doing tight circles around Bren's clit. Bren's hands grabbed at the carpet as she started cumming. I stopped moving to prolong the moment as she pushed herself against Amy's face.

Bren collapsed with an explosion of breath as Amy's wet face came up with a grin. Bren could only weakly touch her face in a gentle caress as she rolled over, coming off my cock. Seeing me still hard, Aim smiled even bigger and pushed me on my back. Getting up, she straddled me, facing away and came down quickly on me. I slid easily into that tight, silky, and very wet pussy as my eyes feasted on her gorgeous ass. She slowly rocked back and forth, keeping me buried in her while she played with her pussy and my balls. Feeling me move, she knew I was perilously close to cumming, so she stopped moving, but kept playing with her own clit, catching up with me.

I could feel every motion of her hand as the muscles in her vagina started almost milking me. She held off moving for several minutes. While she was torturing me, I could feel Bren moving up my legs. Looking up, I see Bren's arms come around Amy, stroking her back. Such a sensual sight, Bren then kisses Amy's neck and Amy starts up and down on my cock again. One of Bren's arms disappears, and both of Amy's come into view. I can still tell that someone is working over Amy's pussy, which leads to only one conclusion, Bren's hand. She smiles back at me, over Amy's shoulder as I lose all control. Screaming aloud I start filling Amy's cunt like I hadn't cum in months. Amy was right with me, cumming while supporting herself against Bren. When she was done, she fell back down on me. My cock came out of her with an actual pop and finished it's final spurting on her thighs.

Catching my breath was a mistake, because Bren caused me to lose it all over again. She took my softening cock in her mouth, complete with hers and Amy's juices, and my cum on it and sucked and licked me clean. Amy lay on me, almost unconscious, until Bren dropped my cock and started cleaning her up as well.

"Oh, Brenda love, that feels so good.” She said as she squirmed on top of me. "Fuck me lover, fuck me harder."

My hands came up and grasped her breasts, cupping and squeezing them. "Yes, harder," was her response.

Not knowing if she was talking to Bren or myself, I started pinching and pulling on her nipples harder, knowing how it sets her off. She started squirming harder as Bren's tongue hit a good spot at the same time I stretched Aim's nip as far as it could go. She moaned into another orgasm. I let go of her breast, and held her waist to keep her in place. She grabbed her own titties and started pulling hard enough to make me wince.

She crashed through another series of orgasms before Bren eased up on her. Falling against me again, I smiled at Bren as she licked her lips. "Smooth and creamy," she said.

"Now you know why I never objected to it. She loves being eaten more after a load of cum, just like you."

Bren crawled up and snuggled under one arm as we waited for sleeping beauty to recover.

A few moments later she stirred and slid down to my other side. Laying there with Bren's lush and sexy body on one side and Aim's athletic and tight body on the other was as near to heaven as I could ever be. Amy leaned over me and kissed Bren. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, there is nothing as erotic as watching them kiss. Each kissed me just as enthusiastically.

"So the reason I was coming over," Amy said smiling. "Was to invite you two over to our place for dinner, Dave's idea. He figured you might not want to cook and feels like he owes you for the party."

"Sounds great, beer or wine?"

Bren chimed in with, "Beer, I am in a beer frame of mind."

"Great, I'll go tell him. See you about 6, OK? But bring something besides that Irish tar." I shrugged, a little annoyed. Two of my best friends, Joanie and Amy can't deal with quality alcohol. Guinness is not tar, and port is certainly not disgusting. Philistines!

She detangled herself and got her clothes. "I'm going upstairs to get cleaned up a little. Not that I mind the smell and the taste, but Dave might." Kissing us one last time, she copped a quick feel and headed up the stairs, with both Bren and I admiring the view.

She paused and evilly looked at Bren. "I didn't plan this, and I hope you don't mind, but I was carrying a load of sperm already. Dave did me a little quickie before I came over, while the kids were occupied." She smiled as Bren licked her lips even more. Laughing she took the stairs two at a time.

Bren and I joined Amy in laughter, but if we had seen the shadow on the basement back door, we might not have laughed so easily.

Chapter 5 Dinner and Disaster

Dinner with Amy and Dave was wonderful. Joanie and John were there as well. I did discover an advantage to drinking Guinness. When everyone turns their noses up at it, you don't have to worry about someone sneaking your brew. The evening had everyone feeling little pain, and the pseudo-beer drinkers (Bud, Coors, Miller, you know American sorta-beers) kept stealing each others beers. The looks on peoples faces when they suddenly realized that the beer they just opened was empty. It was a good night, at one point Amy fell across Bren, Joanie, and I while we were sitting on the couch. She went hysterical when Bren held her and Joanie started tickling her ribs. She went into orbit when I held and tickled her feet. She got up all flushed, her chest heaving nicely, and swore revenge. Then she railed at Dave and John for not helping her. Dave looked chagrined, while John said to do it again and he would get his camera.

Like I said, a great evening. But all good things must end. We staggered home way late, Joanie and John were in even worse shape than Bren and I, we had to help them inside. Something new had been added over their fireplace, a great photograph of Joanie done up in black leather. She looked hot as hell. I knew John was getting into photography as a hobby, but if he took that shot, he should turn pro! Bren admired the shot as well.

The sun came up way to early the next day. Getting Bren jump-started was less fun than usual. The third time finally did it, even if I had to reinforce the idea of her getting up with a strategically placed piece of ice. My poor Bren was just a wee hung over.

By 9:00 I gave up the day's chores as a lost cause and I headed out to the backyard to sit in the shade.

Joanie came through the hedges to say good morning, looking even worse than Bren. She was sitting on the end of my lounger, sharing my coffee, when Aim came in. People who can brighten up a room just by walking in should be outlawed on the morning after. She came through the hedges with her usual enthusiasm, which quickly had Joanie and I wishing for a dart gun.

"Good Morning." She shrieked at the top of her not so inconsiderable lungs. Joanie covered her ears and huddled at the foot of my lounger. Aim smiled that evil grin, you know the one, yea, that one. The unrepentant smile that those of us still performing our penance really hate. I just turned gray and wished for a mute button that would work on her.

The evil one leaned close to Joanie and shouted in her ear, "Do you regret tickling me now?"

Joanie feebly waved an arm to ward her off, but it was to no avail. I never knew Amy had such a sadistic streak before.

Amy laughed and sat in the other lounge, of course after she dragged it across the patio making 'nails-on-a-chalkboard' noises. Joanie tried bury her head in my cushion, but the devil wouldn't be denied.

"How's Dave?" I said, trying to change the subject.

"Oh, he'll live, but he was worried about a presentation at work. He was looking a little green when he left." She looked at Joanie, "How's John?"

Joanie opened one eye and whispered, "Still among the undead. He didn't even attempt work today. He made me call in for him, the wimp."

Aim looked at me.

"Bren took a little while to break the law of inertia, but she was OK when she left."

Joanie looked at me funny.

Aim answered the unspoken question for me. "One of Newton's laws, Objects in motion tend to stay in motion, objects at rest tend to stay at rest, unless acted on by an external force."

Joanie thought for a sec, "Oh I get it. So that makes you the outside force?"

"You bet. Who am I to argue law."

"That's way too weird for this morning, even for you." Joanie said almost actually focusing on me.

We three settled down and let conversation lapse. Joanie sat in a chair picked-up and put in the shade. Conversation lagged as we each contemplated the universe in our own way. From inside my sunglasses I could examine each of these lovely ladies without moving my head.

Sexy Aim was in her by-now almost traditional shorts, black spandex-like, clinging to her slender curves. Her slim waist was bare while a sports bra covered her chest. Sandals kicked off on the patio, and other than sunglasses up in her hair, she had nothing else on. She looked so angelic with her eyes closed. She was perfectly relaxed, apparently asleep.

Joanie is almost the exact opposite. Taller and more full figured, but beautifully proportioned, there was just so much more of her to admire. She was also in shorts, loose gym shorts and a tee shirt, her voluptuous chest obviously in an industrial strength bra. Barefoot, and also wearing sunglasses. She was sitting in a chair, a regular chair, not a chaise, with her head turned toward Aim, possibly also asleep. Looking closer I could see a tension in her body, like a coiled spring. Maybe it was related to the hangover that must be it, because I don't remember seeing it last night.

All the quiet finally got to me. I feel asleep and woke up, feeling much better about 1 PM. Joanie and Aim were MIA and someone covered me in a light sheet to keep the sun off my legs. It had to be Aim, that sweetheart.

I also woke up hungry and found Aim building a Dagwood in my kitchen.

"I heard you stirring and figured you would be hungry. I ate something earlier."

"You are the best, no wonder I love you."

She blushed at the compliment, and offered me an angel-lite kiss after she balanced the sandwich, a large glass of ice water, chips and salsa to the table.

"If I eat like this everyday, I'm going to get fat."

"Not with Brenda and I working you over like yesterday, you won't!"

"Where's Joanie?"

"I convinced her to go home. I got her as far as her deck before her hammock caught her. She was out cold when I checked on her."

Seeing the smile on her face I asked, "You didn't do anything to her?"

She grinned at the thought, "No, that would have been like shooting fish in a barrel. No signs of life from John either, the house was dark."

We fell into a companion-able silence while I finished my lunch. Each of us lost in thoughts.

After lunch, we curled up together on the couch and tossed in a favorite movie more for background noise than anything else.

"How goes everything with Dave?"

"Sexually speaking?"

"Yes sexually. If you had any other problems I think I would have heard about it by now."

"How detailed do you want it?"

"To descriptive and you might have a problem on your hands."

She presses her hand on my cock and says, "Now that my kinda problem!"

Laughing, she starts telling about Dave, while holding me firmly. Before long she's teasing my hard-on while she talks.

"Dave's been doing pretty well. He's getting used to me running things in the bedroom. In fact just the other day . . ."

"Did the kids go out?", I asked Dave.

"Yes, a few minutes ago. They went over to Megan's", he answered while bent over sorting laundry to wash.

Knowing that would keep them busy for a while I decided I wanted to play a bit. Leaning over, I whispered to him, "Strip!"

He looked surprised and opened his mouth, to either argue or whine - both of which I was a little tired of.

Putting my hand up to forestall either, I said, "You have two seconds to strip naked, my little pervert, or I will be very unhappy. And If I am unhappy, you will be fucking miserable."

At first he seemed uncomfortable when I used foul language and called him a pervert, but now he seems to enjoy it. Actually I think he hates himself for his own reaction when I take charge, but there is nothing that gets him harder quicker than when I call him a 'fucking pervert'.

He stripped with a small show of reluctance, but his hard cock convinced me it was all bluster and show.

I knelt down in front of him, and told him to jerk off for me. He had the nerve to look embarrassed, but his hand was on his cock almost before I could get the words out.

"You fucking pervert, you've been waiting for this haven't you?"

Brookell
Brookell
551 Followers
1...45678...16