Conversations with Amy (All)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't answer.

Taking his balls in my hand, "Slow down pervert, and answer the question."

"No.", he sulked.

Squeezing his balls firmly. "You mean you have been jerking off without me?"

His hand stopped as he got all flustered, "No, I mean I haven't been . . .I mean . . ."

"Who the fuck told you to stop.", I stated firmly as I squeezed him hard enough to get his attention.

"You lying sack of shit. I saw the dried cum on you boxers. You jerked off in your clothes yesterday, you horny bastard. Did you enjoy it?"

"It was an accident, Amy."

"You better get that hand moving again on my cock, but don't cum yet, you pathetic pervert."

Even in his shame his cock never went down, if anything it was harder than before. Treating him like this was so hot. I was creaming in my panties I was so excited. Keeping one hand on his balls, I spread my knees apart and slid my other hand under my skirt. He couldn't see my fingers, but I know his imagination was picturing them pressing against my panty-covered pussy.

"Tell me about your 'accident' and don't even think about lying to me."

He turned even redder and started mumbling.

I let go of his balls and smacked his cock, hard. "And while you are talking keep jerking-off my cock for me."

I am amazed at how often I have to remind him of the new house rules about sex. It's easier to housebreak a dog. Comparing my husband to a dog got me even hotter. My panties were soaking wet.

His hand started moving again. "I was dozing on the couch, you and the kids were out shopping, and I had this sorta daydream. I woke up and my hand was squeezing my penis. I couldn't stop myself."

He looked so cute all red telling me that.

"First of all, pervert, ", his cock jumped at my voice. "This is no longer a penis, it's a cock, Gentlemen have penises, and perverts have cocks. Now what is this?"

Mumbling again, he said, "It's my cock."

My cunt flared at his words. "No, pervert, you are wrong." He looked startled. "It's MY cock, not yours."

He didn't argue for a change, and his hand tightened around MY cock and the head dripped a glob of precum down and hit my knee.

"You are leaving out some details. What was this exciting daydream about. Another woman?"

"No.", he replied sincerely.

"So you were dreaming about me . What were we doing? And quit acting like I am pulling your fucking teeth out and just tell me. It's way past being shy."

"You told me to . . ."

My cunt flared again when he used the word 'told'. My fine upstanding husband had gotten off dreaming about me telling him what to do, YES! I had to stop frigging myself through my panties or I would have cum on the spot.

" . . .you wanted me to put my pen . . uh, my . . uh, your cock in your ass. You wanted me to fuck you in the ass."

YES, he actually let go and said 'fuck'.

"I dreamed you bent over in front of me and begged me to fuck you in your ass. I woke up to soon and I couldn’t stop myself."

His hand was flying on his cock; his eyes were closed as he relived his dream. I let go of his balls and turned over onto my hands and knees. Lifting my skirt to my waist, "Pervert, ", I said to get his attention. When his eyes opened, he was looking at my panty-covered ass. Tight white cotton panties almost see through from how wet I was.

He groaned and his cock seemed to get longer.

"Cum on my ass, you fucking pervert. Now, cum all over this ass you want so bad."

He jerked hard and I felt the first jet of cum hit my ass. My face was pressed down on the floor in a pile of dirty laundry as my own orgasm took off. My fingers pushing the cotton into my cunt as I hard as I could as I came hard. I could hear him grunting and felt his cum on my legs and ass. The feeling was amazing. Dave fell to his knees behind me.

I wanted to throw my arms up and scream aloud. I felt so alive at that moment.

Getting back on my knees, I asked my pervert, "Did you get any sperm on my skirt?" I knew he was feasting his eyes on my ass, the ass he wanted.

"Yes, I think so."

"Goddamn it, now I have to change. Carefully slide my panties off me, don't lose a drop of cum." Like he was handling a porcelain goddess, he gently peeled my soaked panties, and slid them to my knees. Carefully rolling over, he took my panties off my legs and helped me to my feet.

Wadding up my panties, I stuffed them into his mouth, "Suck you cum out of these before washing them. I would hate for the kids to see your cum stains. Turning to walk away, "And no more masturbating with my cock."

"Rob, then I walked away without glancing back at him. I could feel his eyes on me all the way down the hall. The rush was incredible!"

"You are kidding me, you really did all that?" I was as hard as Dave must have been. I can't believe Aim was acting like this, and I am amazed Dave accepted and seemed to like it.

"I certainly did it, and now I want my prize."

She pulls my cock out and takes a big lick. "Mmmm, hard just the way I like it." Another lingering lick, "You know reading about stuff like that in the magazines leaves out one small part. "She kissed the head of my cock. "The feelings I got were pretty damn intense. He loved it, more than I thought he would. I was surprised and thrilled." She sucks my cock all the way down her throat. Bren's lessons were certainly paying off. Before releasing me, she sort-of swallowed and her throat vibrated around my cock. She came back up for air.

"Are you sure he's OK with all that?"

"God yes. We snuggled later that night and talked about it. He's still shy, but I am getting him over that. He admitted to being very excited by it all and the more I controlled him the more he liked it. Now if I can get him to reciprocate, to take charge once in a while, that would be perfection. He does want to nail my ass. What is it with guys and my ass? You told me that before too, didn't you? I was a little occupied at the time if I remember right?"

"Oh yes, you were occupied, and I did make my play for your virgin ass. I think the reasons guys like it is it's like forbidden fruit. Very few girls were into it, and it can be pretty intense. You just don't understand the attraction of your fine ass, and knowing that you have never had anything down there. I want your ass, but I can understand if you want Dave to break you in first."

"If, and I mean IF, Mr. Ass-man, I'll decide who gets it first and then if I like it we'll see who gets it next. I am curious, but a bit nervous about it. I mean a cock in my ass. Weird. To bad I don't have a cock, then I could get your ass!" She went back down on my cock, but she had a slight faraway look that told me she was thinking hard. I think Dave is in for a real surprise soon.

Aim left me on the basement floor while she smiled and licked her lips. She went out the basement back door and at the top of the stairs, she turned, blew me a kiss and flashed me her breasts. Yet again I marveled at the changes in her in just a short time. I was also concerned. This can't go on. Bren and I both loved Amy, but she is married, and we both like her husband. The rush of newness, danger, and even experimentation was fading slightly and reality was beating lightly on the oversexed brain. I feel like I should be guilty, or maybe a little ashamed, but all I felt was a little unease. I think it's time to talk about this with Bren.

"I think you are being overly worried here," was Bren initial reaction when we talked later.

"Whoa, are you trying to tell me that we, you and I, are having an affair with our beautiful, married, and mother of 2 neighbor and I am being overly worried about it?" I was amazed she didn't share my reaction.

"Quit calling it an affair. This isn't some cheap, tawdry, roll in the hay. I love Amy in many ways like I love you."

She actually used the word 'tawdry', is that still a word? I mean who uses it anymore?

"No it's not cheap or tawdry. While our motives might be pure, the reality is how much hurt we can do here, our own community, Dave, the kids? Face facts, love, we can do a hell of a lot of damage."

She put her face down on the table in resignation. "I know, Robbie, but what can we do? I am not shutting her out of my life, our life, no matter what Dave says. I love her and the kids so much. I don't want to see her, or our, reputation ruined. She's not another Sylvia, not by a long shot. What can we do?"

Little did I know that the choice had already been taken out of our hands.

Chapter 6 Joanie sets the hook

Aim got home a few minutes before the kids, changed into one of her new skirts, refreshed her make-up, and took the kids out to the mall and grocery store after leaving a note for Dave.

Dave got home a little earlier than normal and headed out to the patio with a cold drink to do some heavy-duty thinking.

"Life is certainly turning upside down right now. Stressful changes at work kept my days busy and a little worrisome. The changes at home were both thrilling and frightening. I don't know whether to smack her ass or kiss it," Dave thought to himself as he closed his eyes against the sun. Just the thought of Amy's recent activities caused him to start hardening. "And what to do about..." A shadow crossed his face, causing him to look up.

Before he could focus on the face eclipsing the sun, he heard Joanie's voice, "Hi Dave, is Amy around?"

"Oh hi Joanie. Ah, no she and the kids are out shopping."

"Oh that's OK, I wanted to talk to you anyway," Joanie said as she sat down across from Dave. Glancing over Dave could see John on his hammock on his patio. Past John there wasn't anyone on Rob's deck. From here you couldn't see Rob's pool or patio because of his hedges.

"Uh sure Joanie what's up?"

Joanie looked at him in a weird way. "How long have you known about Amy fucking Rob?" she said dropping a bombshell.

Flustered, Dave could only mumble, "What the hell are you talking about?"

Almost pityingly, Joanie said, "Look, I know Amy and Rob are fucking, and I know you know about it. Does Brenda know?"

Dave tried to think quickly, "Are you nuts, you know they are just friends?" His defense sounded even hollower than it felt. He thought more, "Does Brenda know, I bet Joanie would love to know that not only does Brenda know, but she's fucking my wife as well." Dave couldn't forget that view framed through Rob's basement door, Amy going down on Brenda while Rob was still inside her. "It put my fuck books to shame." For just a second he had been furious, but the sight also was the hottest thing he had ever seen. "Amy eating pussy was a fantasy that bordered on obsession."

Joanie eyed him again. "Look, you can lie all you want to yourself, but I want an answer."

Dave bridled in anger at her tone and her presumption. Just how does she get off being so bitchy!

Waving her hand to silence his next outburst. "Before you say anything you most certainly will regret, look at these." Joanie tosses a couple of photos at him.

He bobbled them and managed to trap them both. The first was surprising, Amy standing at the top of the steps obviously leading to Rob and Brenda's basement. You couldn't make out her face because the angle looked like it was taken from the roof. Amy had lifted her top and was proudly showing off her breasts.

The second picture rendered Dave speechless, it was from the same angle, the same location, but a different subject. It was a shot of Dave himself, looking down in to Rob's basement. Dave paled as he looked at himself, not showing off his chest but with his cock out and his hand wrapped around it jerking off. Oh shit. "How, why , what..," he muttered stunned.

Joanie let him absorb the impact as she sat there thrilled. This was the moment she lived for, the kill, the moment you completely demolish their world and begin to take control of it. She loved it, and was getting all excited thinking about the fun she was going to have.

"For the moment I'll answer what should be a few of your questions. How did we do it? Dave what's that?" she said pointing up toward her house.

The apparent non-sequiter confused Dave even more. "Uh, one of you security lights?"

"Yes," she said as if speaking to a slow child. "Did you ever wonder why we used such a thick pole?"

Dave looked at the light closer. It was mounted on a pole going above the roof edge of the house. When he asked John about it years ago he said the height was to give good coverage even to the trees at their furthest property line. He had never noticed that the pole was much wider than should have been necessary to support a light.

"The decorative black band is actually polarized plastic and there is a wonderful camera inside. Multiple lenses, zooms, full color, and even tied into the motion sensor." She was positively glowing as she describe that terrible piece of hardware.

Dave was quickly becoming disgusted.

"Our little toy..."

Dave thought, "Our..." means John is in on it as well. John and Joanie were some kind of secret voyeurs, and we all thought them as friends.

"... has brought us so much pleasure and we learned so much about our neighbors. Its field of view is from your patio over to the street on the other side of Rob's. The camera catches everything and can be controlled manually. It also saves everything. We have some interesting files; include one of you and your darling wife having sex right here. It was so cute, with you fucking away while she looked mortified, looking around to see if anyone could see."

"Goddamn can things get worse," Dave thought.

"Why do we do it? That's normally the next question." At the look on my face she responded to another unanswered question. "Yes, we've done this before. You may get to see some of our activities, if you are a good boy."

The phrase 'good boy' never held such meaning as he heard in Joanie's voice.

"Back to the why, because it gets me off! I love the peeking, the voyeuristic possibilities are endless, and I also love this."

"You mean blackmail?"

"Yes, that's the word. I love the feeling and the power."

Dave snorted.

"Oh there is power. Think of your own situation. How would an MPEG file of you jerking off outside Rob's door go over in the neighborhood, at your work, on the Internet?"

"Shit", was Dave's only response.

The bitch pulled her chair closer. "You'll also have a wonderful time with us. All our friends do."

"Friends, don't you mean victims?"

Dave was truly angry at what he perceived as a betrayal. He was angrier than he had ever been in his whole life. He would be damned before this bitch would win.

Joanie leaned back relishing her latest triumph. To herself she thought, "Victim is a better word than you even suspect, but by the time you figure it out you'll be in to deep."

Joanie leaned back and took her large breasts in her hands, massaging them. By moving her chair only Dave could see what she was doing. "Don't fight it; the fringe bennies are more than worthwhile." She kicked off a sandal and placed her foot right on his cock. Massaging his cock in time with her breasts hardened him in no time. "I knew you would like the idea."

Dave couldn't help reacting. This whole conversation was so unreal. Joanie mistook his acquiescence and hard cock as her win. Dave was actually thinking many thoughts and few of them would have thrilled Joanie as much as her own did.

Dave closed his eyes to think, and think he did, more furiously than he ever had done before. The stories in his magazines, ones he used to dismiss as bullshit, talked about blackmail, domination, mental, and physical cruelty. "What the hell have I gotten into?"

John coughed loud and Dave opened his eyes to see Amy's car on the other side of Rob's just before turning the corner into our cul-de-sac.

"Time to stop for now," Joanie said smiling. She was obviously turned on, her nipples looking like tiny pebbles on a huge smooth mountaintop. She took her foot down and smiled a truly evil grin. "Come by on Saturday, tell Amy that I asked you to give John a hand in the basement. 9AM sharp. Don't be late, I hate being kept waiting."

Joanie got up and turned, practically skipped back home, she was so thrilled. Dave's poker face appeared as he watched her bounce her way home to John.

He heard Amy and the kids in the house and went in to join them. As he walked into the kitchen, he grabbed Amy and with another first in his life he kissed the hell out of her. Calling this a kiss was kind; it was more a rape of her mouth. She resisted at first, and then melted against him, feeling his full strength holding her tight. She responded with all her own strength and matched him in ferocity as they kissed each other. A cry of "Gross" from their daughter caused them to break apart. Dave was hard as stone; his body was tight and almost vibrating. He was breathing hard and looked at Amy in way that caused her to melt even further.

Amy was a little disheveled, her skirt pushed up, her eyes looked wild in lust and surprise. She was breathing hard and looked halfway to an orgasm.

They laughed at their daughter’s reaction. Breaking apart, Dave squeezed Amy's ass hard enough to cause Amy to jump, earning another look of disapproval from his daughter. Whispering to Amy, "I think we are raising a prude."

"Naw, but she sure hates it when we kiss." Laughing a little nervously, Amy shoo-ed them from the kitchen so she could put the groceries away and make dinner.

Dave came back a few minutes later. At her look he said simply, "Homework." He watched her. She seemed nervous under his hot gaze, and turned to work on dinner. Dave took three steps and pressed up against Amy's ass. She tried to move to the side, but Dave was not going to be denied. "Your pervert wants his slut."

Amy froze.

Dave's hands lifted the back of her skirt and rubbed his hands over her panties.

Amy bit her lip as she tried to operate the electric can opener.

His hands came around and grasped her waist; he pulled her against him, his hard cock against her ass.

She reacted to that, pushing against him.

He pulls back, pleased with both himself and her. "Your cock wishes my pussy."

She turns and looks at him, as if seeing him for the first time. She lifts her skirt, her blue panties showing a dark wet spot, visible spreading.

"I am going to check on the kids, take off the panties while I am gone."

Leaving her in shock, she hesitates and drops her panties to the floor, bending from the waist to pick them up. She sniffs them, loving her own scent. "My goodness, this is the Dave I've always wanted, even when I didn't know what I wanted." Her bending over would have made a nice picture if anyone were there to appreciate it.

She pulls out something from the freezer and hurriedly puts it in a pan and then in the oven. She puts away the dinner fixings she was working on and starts putting together a salad to go with the casserole now in the oven. Pausing every now and then to touch herself, like someone who keeps checking a pocket to see if some valuable was still there. She pushes one finger in and it comes back all wet. She licks it clean, dreaming of how strong Dave felt.

Dave was standing right at the foot of the stairs, by the back of the kitchen. Amy couldn't see him; she kept darting glances at the door to the dining room. She moved around to the back of the marble kitchen island when she felt his presence.

He rushes her, pinning her against the island. He opens his shorts and tells her to lift her skirt. She complies willingly with one glance at the kitchen door, fearful for the kids.

1...56789...16