Conversations with Amy (All)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brookell
Brookell
551 Followers

He growls, "They are watching TV, and I moved a chair in front of the door. We'll hear them if they try to move it to come in." Holding his cock he wets the tip against her. She is so wet!

She feels him press his cock to her cunt and lifts on her toes and with no other warning he pushes in all the way. His cock felt like a solid rock, hard and stiff. It made it feel bigger as he started fucking he slowly at first. He pushed her over until she was flat on the island. Grabbing her hips he started fucking her, all force, no tenderness at all. He was treating her like a real cunt and it turned her on like never before.

Her low cries were like music, low in volume but full of passion. He paused for one second and she pushed back toward him with a quiet cry, "No, don't stop. Please don't stop."

"Do you like your fucking cock, my slut?"

She gasps, "Your pussy loves my cock. Fuck me, my pervert."

Harder he started slamming into her; she grabbed a dishtowel and bit into it to muffle her cries. His cock like a bar of steel fucking her in places she didn't know she could feel. She pushes up on her hands, being supported by her hands and her hips pressed into the countertop. Crying into the dishtowel inflamed him further. Faster like a fucking machine.

She begins to cum, not a slow rise up to her peak, but a volcanic explosion that shoots her higher than ever. Her body starts convulsing; her screams into the dishtowel were harsh and loud. Dave didn't stop. He felt her tighten around him and in return, he fucked her faster. She flooded him with her juices and he continued to pound her. She fell, more collapsed, on the island and he continued to fuck her hard. Unrelenting, he kept fucking her hard.

He paused when it sounded like she was crying. He was still as stiff as a cat-scratching post. She pulled the towel from her mouth and said, "Stop, I can't take more right now."

Stopping was the hardest thing he had ever done. He pulled out and looked. Her cunt never looked better; there was slick liquid down her thighs. Squatting down, he took a long deep lick that caused her to cry out again. "No!" Ignoring her he licks again, this time ending at her little puckered anus. Licking across her asshole was another first, something he wanted so badly. He pushed a finger into her pussy and licked her ass again.

Amy gasped again as he pushed his tongue into her ass. Her muscles protested, but her body wanted it. His finger penetrated her abused cunt while his tongue fucked her asshole like a hard little cock. In and out, she started pushing against his face.

As exhausted as she was, she was disappointed when he stopped and stood up. She was getting closer to another wondrous orgasm.

She felt him shift over her and then he pressed against her again. Then something cold hit the base of her spine and flowed down. Struggling futilely against him, the liquid slowly warmed to body temperature as she heard a clunk on the counter. Looking to her right she sees his hand leave a bottle of olive oil. Just as she recognized what he had poured on her, she felt his hand rubbing the oil into her skin, slipping along the crack of her ass. It felt so good and so nasty. He pressed his cock tip right her perineum. In her mind's eye she could see the head of his cock being coated with the slick oil. His intentions came into perfect clarity as his fingers probed her anus. Fear and exhilaration filled her as he pushed one finger and reamed her asshole. It didn't hurt, but it felt so weird. He slowly finger fucked her ass; each move also caused his cock to rub along her pussy. Reaching down, she pressed his cock to her cunt, trying to push him inside her. He works a second finger in, opening her wider.

She grunts at the intrusion, but says nothing as she presses his cock against her labia, masturbating against it. He pulls his cock free and removes his fingers, she sighs in frustration, but her own fingers find her clit.

Whispering, "I am going to fuck your asshole now." He was as gentle with his words as he wasn't with his cock. Pushing the head to her tight bud-like anus, he pushed on and found himself blocked by her tight sphincter. She was frigging herself with abandon and was unconsciously pushing back on his cock. The oil and pussy juices worked well and on one push, his cockhead popped inside.

Amy's back arched as her head came up off the countertop. "Ohhhhh, that hurts." Her hand stopped.

He waited as she adjusted to the feeling. She felt tight, incredibly tight, and tighter than he had ever squeezed his cock himself. She didn't complain, just told him that it was painful.

Her hand started frigging her clit again, faster as her breathing got short. It was painful, but she wouldn't have traded it for anything right now. Her own movements caused him to slowly be pulled in as he could feel her own muscles trying to push him out.

He felt her fingers penetrate her cunt, adding to the pressure on his cock. He couldn't resist one push and with a cry of triumph, along with her cry of pain, he was pressed against her ass, fully inside her asshole. She was so tight it was almost painful to him. She again grabbed the towel and used it to muffle her cries.

Her hand left her cunt and was flat on the counter. He paused and started rubbing her back and hips. Scratching his nails on her tight ass, he pulled out a slow inch and slid back in, fighting against her marvelous muscles the whole way. She was groaning into her towel again, but not making any effort to stop him. He pulled again, just an inch, maybe two, and slowly pushed back in. She gripped him tighter than anything he had ever felt. Another pull back and a harder push back in, she mewed, she actually mewed like a cat, into the towel.

Slowly, but steadily he fucked her once again. Holding her hips for leverage, he slowly picked the pace, keeping her pinned against the island as he claimed her ass like he had taken her virgin cunt. The sight of his cock moving between her sweet cheeks was unbelievable. Pulling out all but the head, he started slamming into her harder and with a little less mercy. Sometime she started cumming, but he didn't care. Fucking her ass was a dream, and fucking her ass was all he could see or feel. She quivered against him, and he kept fucking her harder. She cried out and he ignored her. In and out like a machine again he took her. She was still cumming when his rhythm changed and she felt his cock expand. Seconds later he came, forcing his sperm into her ass. He kept stroking as his cum added more lubrication, she came one last time, the last of a number she would never be able to count.

He lay across her back, her ass still tight enough to hold his softening cock. He pulled back and watched her ass grip the tip of his cock, causing it to stretch as he pulled back. Suddenly it popped out, as suddenly as he had popped in. Her little bud closed right back up, keeping his cum trapped inside.

Pulling her skirt back over her ass, he checked the oven while she recovered. As she stirred, he leaned over and whispered; "Now you will have something interesting to tell Rob tomorrow."

When she didn't react, he responded, "You knew I knew?"

Her face still showed signs of her ravishment as he took the dishtowel and cleaned himself off before closing his shorts.

"I could see you in the mirror the other night. At first I was almost too scared to move until I saw what you were doing and I decided to give you a real show. Brenda certainly didn't complain. I was wondering when you were going to bring it up."

Hearing Callie and Little Mike pushing the chair told them both that their reprieve was over. Amy stepped into her husband’s arms and kissed him chastely as his arms surrounded her. Hearing his daughter's voice in a loud whisper, "See, I told you they were kissing."

"Ewww, gross," from their son was perfect as he and Amy cracked up.

Chapter 7 Dave and Amy enlist help

Later that night after a nice evening with the kids, Dave took Amy to bed. They both stripped and without a thought to nightgown or pajama bottoms like usual, they slipped under the cold sheets and snuggled.

"Let's place all our cards on the table, Amy. I love you, more than ever, and while I was angry when I saw you and Rob, once you went down on Brenda, I thought I had died and gone to heaven."

"Dave, honey, when I saw you jerking off I wanted you to join us so bad. When it sunk in that you liked what you saw I couldn't stop from showing off for you."

"How long?"

"Just since I discovered your magazines. I went over to try and make some sense. I was sure you hated me."

"Never that," Dave interrupted.

"Well I thought that. Rob straightened me out."

"So that's what you call it."

Jabbing back with her elbow, "To be honest, I seduced him."

Dave pulled her against him, pressing his cock against her ass. Memories of earlier made his dick twitch. "No way baby, There is no way you seduced him."

"He asked me to leave, actually told me to go. As I was walking towards to door, I asked him if I could watch him masturbate."

Dave eyes widened in surprise.

On the note Amy told him the whole story, including how horny his mags got her, how Bren got involved, the girl at the pharmacy, her topping Dave, and ended it by telling him how wonderful he had been earlier.

By the end of her story, Dave was totally hard and he started slowly jacking off, knowing how sore his wife must be and how much she liked watching.

Amy flipped on her lamp to its low setting and threw off the sheet. She turned and lifted one knee, giving him a great view of her cunt while watching him.

"Ooooo dessert!" She said as she gently rubbed herself.

"Don't cum yet honey. Your turn to open your heart to me."

Her hand acted like a conductor's baton. Moving back and forth in a mesmerizing and complex pattern. He talked in a low, almost hypnotized voice.

He told her about how much he loved her and loved the new more open her. How he was always afraid to ask for a more experimental sex life, afraid of her reaction. How he felt about her imitative in controlling him and how he loved taking her earlier. He spoke about her relationship with Rob and Brenda. Surprisingly he wasn't jealous as much as he sounded envious. He told her how unbelievable she appeared eating Brenda and how badly he lost control.

Finally he talked about his meeting with Joanie that afternoon.

She grew livid as he retold every word and deed. She then grew fearful about the pictures and then hotly furious about the camera.

"I'm going to kill the bitch. I thought she was my friend?"

Dave was shocked at this side of Amy. He can't remember the last time she was this angry.

"No, baby, you aren't even going to let on you know until we figure out what we are going to do."

She snuggled close, all thoughts of sex abandoned for the moment. They both were thinking.

"The photographs, were they real pictures or from a computer printer?"

Dave thought for a sec, "Printed I think. It felt like a heavy paper, not a photography print."

"And the bitch mentioned files, not tapes, right?"

"Yes."

So that probably means everything is digital rather than taped."

Continuing her thought, "That means a pretty nice computer system."

Looking at each other at the same moment, they both said, "Rob!"

Laughing, they both immediately felt a little better.

Spooning together, Amy thought more about Joanie, the bitch, and John, the bastard.

The next morning, Joanie saw Dave heading for work and hid a smile at his stony facial expression. She was looking forward to all the surprises in store for her newest conquest. In just a matter of days he would be delivering Amy to her on a silver platter, and there was something to look forward to.

Amy headed for Rob's at her usual time, glad to not see the bitch or the bastard. She was still so mad there was no way she could have acted normal. Brenda was there, a nice surprise. When she kissed Brenda, she could feel the tension.

"What happened?"

Rob looked up from the coffee pot at her tone.

"Something shitty!"

Rob slipped a coffee cup in front of each woman.

Amy turned to Rob, "You have a speakerphone?"

Brenda looked a Rob, who nodded, "In my office."

"We need to call Dave, like now."

Rob looked shocked, but when Amy saw his face, she smiled wanly. "Dave isn't the problem. He knows and is only mad because he hasn't gotten to taste you, Bren-love!"

Brenda looked flattered as Rob took it all in. "Dave is OK, but we have a problem. Joanie."

Both Brenda and Rob looked surprised. In stereo "Joanie?"

"Let's get on the phone and go thru this all together."

Aim dialed the phone and said, "Dave, honey, hold on, I am going to put you on speaker."

All could hear Dave voice, "Hi guys, did Amy fill you in?"

"Nothing other than mentioning a certain Valkarie."

Chuckling, "Valhalla isn't where I am picturing one each neighbor right now. Amy, I am using my headset so you can talk without being circumspect. Since I have to be a little more careful of my words, why don't you tell the story and I'll jump in when I can."

"OK, honey...." With that Amy told the whole story, including the kitchen ravishment. It seemed really weird to Rob to have Dave on the phone.

When she was done both Rob and Brenda were stunned. To Amy, Rob had gotten more stone-like in his anger, beautiful Brenda's eyes glowed, she looked like she was about to burst in flame.

Dave concluded with, "You can see the problem, while I am the current target; I doubt I am the only one. Amy can fill you in on our thoughts. I have to go to a meeting. I really want to have a face-to-face, but I can't let the sky eye think they are anything but in control. Rest your minds on the whole personal side, Amy loves you two, and who am I to get in the way?"

"How about in-between?"

You could here the smile in his voice as he said, "Brenda, I'll hold you to that one once we've dealt with our problem."

Dave hung up in remarkably good spirits, while Amy continued to conspire.

"We think everything is on computers, probably backed up on tape or CD. We were hoping you, ," looking at Rob, "would have some idea of gaining access."

Bren was quicker on the uptake. "You want to turn the tables on them?"

"Maybe, but only after we are out of danger ourselves."

"I can't figure out how they managed to pull all this off. You would think, after all these years we would have suspected something by now?," Rob said.

"Dave and I talked about that as well. We think it all comes down to the blackmail and their secret files. I think Sylvia might have been a victim as well. Remember how we thought how horrible she was?" We nodded. "Well remember who always seemed to have the juiciest trash talk about her?"

Bren answered, "Oh god, you're right - Joanie"

"We think things were getting out of hand and suddenly Sylvia is acting like a real whore. What if she was operating under their, " pointing with her chin toward Joanie's, "direction the whole time.

"What about Donna and Frank?"

"That one is trickier, but if Donna was in on it, that would explain some things. The other possibility is Donna just lucked out and stumbled across Joanie and John's games without realizing it. Donna doesn't care much for Joanie, but she doesn't hate her. So my guess is Donna's OK. She caught Sylvia's act and used it to dump Frank."

"That adds up but we can't be sure until we know the score."

Amy was looking a bit worried. Bren pulled her into her lap and held her tight. "We'll figure it out, baby. Right now what do they really have? You flashing and Dave jerking off, both in my backyard, a private place. They release anything and we'll nail them to a wall. Once their activities are in the open, they won't have a friend in the world. And you will always have us." Turning to me, "Rob, I'm taking Amy upstairs. Why don't you put together a plan to get into their system. We're taking a bath. Call my shop, sweetie, and tell them I'll be in before lunch." Aim whispered something to her. "Maybe by lunch!"

Attacking their system wasn't a problem, doing it without their knowledge would be tricky. Getting on my computer, it didn't take long to find their website. A typical innocuous site, but it did tell me their IP address range. They were using the cable company's service, just like I was. That may help since I was at the head of the network segment. I should be able to glean some info from right here.

Brainstorming, I trotted upstairs to ask Aim a quick question. Barging into the bath I was awestruck by a sight finer that any porno or magazine could have planned. Bren was kneeling at Aim's feet, holding the detachable water nozzle. The nozzle was set on a rapid pulse. Aim was standing up in garden tub, facing away from me; she was supporting herself with her arms, hands against the tile wall. Bren was directing the stream between Aim's legs and Aim was crying out nearly to orgasm. Talk about losing your train of thought as your dick jumped to attention!

Their skin was glistening from the water and Aim's perfect ass was moving in a tight pattern with the spray. She couldn't speak, other than make small, sexy, grunts when the spray hit a particularly sensitive area. Bren's free hand was lightly stroking her ass as Aim cried aloud, "Ohhhh, I'm going to... " She tightened that incredible ass with Bren's fingers caught and her whole body shook for several seconds. Then her legs gave way and she collapsed with a huge splash back into the tub. I've always loved that huge tub, but never as much as I did right then.

Bren straighten her out and supported her, she appeared to be floating in the water.

The tub is a custom job we had done when we added the second floor in a renovation 8 years ago. It's 48 inches wide by almost 7 feet long, oval on one end, slightly rectangular and sloped on the other. Two people can lay side by side, and it was plenty long enough for me to stretch out in. Throw in the water jets and you know why we like it so much.

Bren smiled at me, and nodded to my cock. Taking it out when it's this hard is always a chore but it felt so good out in the moist air. Standing next to the tub, I start beating it, squeezing hard, making the head go purple quickly. When Aim opened her eyes, she was looking right at my cock. Then she got this mega-watt grin and said, "For me, oh you shouldn't have."

She watched as my hand flew up and down my shaft, her eyes watching and her tongue licking her lips. "Cum for me Robbie, cum on my face, hit me with it."

With that kind of encouragement, it didn't take long before I was straining and the first glob of sperm hit her right in the cheek. Not wavering an inch, I got most of her face and some in her hair. She never looked so hot. A brief thought about how Dave would see this. That thought was cut off as Bren started licking cum off Amy's face. Holy shit, can life get any hotter!

When they were done licking and kissing each other, Bren looked at me, "So have you planned the bastards' downfall?"

Smiling, "Not yet, I came up to ask a question and my train of thought got completely derailed."

They both grinned.

"Aim, do you use the cable company for internet access?"

"Um, yes, we have the digital cable and a cable modem. Dave explained the system when I saw that a cable modem costs 5 times what our old modem costs."

"How about any of the other neighbors on the block?"

"Not that I know of. Why?"

"Joanie and John also use the cable ISP. Do me a favor and don't use your system for a couple of days. I am going to borrow a network sniffer and see what I can see on their system from the outside."

"Sure thing."

Brookell
Brookell
551 Followers
1...678910...16