Conversations with Donna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brookell
Brookell
551 Followers

"I can't picture you with a habit on. No I take that back, as long as it was formfitting and short maybe I could?"

Giggling, "You see why I wanted you to call. I just wanted company. Someone who wasn't 9 years old or younger, someone who wasn't a client looking at the ex-model, and not a pal of Frank's who was going to 'help' me through my divorce. You are a genuine sweetheart and your words in the basement were heartfelt, I could tell."

"Um Donna my motive here aren't as pure as the driven snow. You have to know . . ."

"I do know Suzi. You think about me in a more romantic way, but at least there is romance. You aren't trying to have . . .what did they call it on that one TV show . . .'model sex', you see me as a person and I hope are attracted to me for who I am rather than as a notch on a bedpost. You are refreshing is ways I can't describe."

"OK, but before you come over I have to putty in all those notches."

"Suzi, if I smell fresh wood stain I am so out the door!"

Now Suzi was laughing. "Oh don't worry, I might cook for you, but as a carpenter, I am a terrific cook!"

"Suzi?"

"Yes, Donna?"

"Are you free to come over?"

"Now? I have to change, but absolutely. Should I bring the info on the movies?"

"You have to change? What you had on today was fine."

"Well it's sort of in a pile on my bedroom floor."

"Are you naked?"

"No, I have a robe on."

"Do you normally change into a robe right after work?"

"Nope."

"So why today?"

"I'm not sure I can tell you that."

"Suzi, please, why are you wearing a robe?"

"Well do you remember that lovely glass toy I put against your neck the last time you were in?"

"Oh god yes, I still shiver when I think about you holding it there."

"Well I brought it home with me."

"You didn't?"

"And before I called you . . ."

"Oh My God, you better not tell me anything else."

"OK, but the details are pretty amazing. So what should I bring?"

"You can bring the movie stuff, but I am not going to look at it tonight. As for anything else, just bring yourself."

"Will I be leaving for work tomorrow from there or here?"

Donna froze for a second as her implication came clear through. "Here I think, if you don't mind. But Suzi nothing might happen, I mean . . ."

"It's OK Donna, what happens, happens. I want to come over and spend time with you. Your laugh goes right up my spine over the phone; it has to be even better sitting with you. If I do spend the night, then I should come prepared."

"Thanks, Suzi for understanding."

"No thanks needed, Donna. I just don't want there to be any misunderstandings between us. I'm doing this for me as well as you. Give me directions from the shop and I will be over there shortly, a little white Honda."

Suzi got the directions and tossed together a small gym bag with a change of clothes, fresh undies, toiletries and make-up. On impulse she tossed in a now clean glass dildo but tried not to get her hopes up as to whether or not it will get used. She mentally rejoined Donna at the party when she stood up. Only rather than rubber, she had the glass toy in her harness. She was holding it with one hand as she cane toward Suzi . . .

"If I keep this up, I'll never get there." She looked at herself in the mirror and slipped off the robe. "No, driving over naked might be to over the top, but I like the idea."

Suzi visits Donna

She broke a few laws getting to Donna's house. Speeding was the most obvious one, but someone was watching out for her! Donna's place was in a very nice subdivision, large plots of property, good sized houses. She was on a long street with woods backed up against her property. When Suzi pulled up she was the curtains move in the front window and Donna had the door open before she was halfway up the walk.

When she came in she got to meet Donna's children. They were well behaved, or at least on their best behavior. They weren't shy, which surprised her. Donna got her a glass of wine and the two of them sat on the couch watching the end of a kids program.

The kids all kissed their mom and offered a quick kiss on the cheek to Suzi before they went off to bed.

"Your kids are pretty amazing. I would have expected them to be shyer?"

"I haven't given them a chance to be shy. They've met many new people, including many of the folks in my office, clients, and numerous babysitters I am afraid to say. I have found they are a quick and pretty good judge of character. Donny surprised me when he kissed your cheek goodnight, but once he did it, the rest just followed suit. He's a little young for a crush, but you never know. He does get along well with his sitters, providing they are girls. I tried a boy once, but that didn't work out."

"So he thinks I might be a babysitter? Sorry Donna, I don't know what the future will bring, but that's not on my agenda." She said with a smile.

"So what is your agenda?" Donna said seriously.

"Honestly I don't have one. I'm here to do nothing more than be with you. I know I want so much more, but I am not going to push you into anything. Jessie would pin my ears back if I got in the way."

"In the way?"

"Jess thinks you are a great Mom, and so does William. If my being here gave Frank a way of hurting you, she would not be pleased."

"So she told you that much?"

"All cards on the table, OK?"

"Sure." Donna had a hesitant look on her face that made Suzi think she was regretting asking her to come over. She decided to make sure there was no hidden agenda, no ulterior motives and let life unfurl.

"Jessie told me that your divorce was pretty shitty and that Frank is always looking for a way to get at you and especially get your financial support. From my point of view, I think you are amazing. You're always positive and smiling. Even when you aren't 100% you make an effort to be professional, even to clerks in a sex shop. You have no idea how special that makes you."

"Suzi, you have to know I seriously questioned asking you over because of where you work."

"You would be crazy if you didn't question it. You are the owner and CEO of a PR firm with a bunch of employees. I'm glad you asked me anyway."

"Wow, you are honest about what you think, so let me lay my cards out too. I did notice you spent very little time going into your feelings, so let me start there. I do like you! I have from the moment we met. But I am not yet ready to be in a relationship.

"Once I got rid of Frank, he and I fought a couple of court battles; I realized that I had to be careful. He actually hired a private detective to follow me. I did avoid anything that might give him an edge in a court battle. But today I saw the light at the end of that long lonely tunnel."

"The movies?"

"Yes, the movies. If that really is Frank, and I am sure it is, then I may have the weapon that can trump anything he decides to dig up on me. As we watched the awful movie I saw the light at the end of a dark, lonely tunnel. All that time spent alone seemed to crash down on me and I knew I wanted to share some time with you. Like you, I have no idea where this might lead. But I can't think of a better way to start than by having you come over and at least talking to you.

"You are sweet, and beautiful. If you were taller I would have had one of my old modeling contacts talk to you. I like your sense of humor and your obvious patience. My kids seemed to take to you and Jessie thinks the world of you. I don't know exactly how I feel, but I know I wanted you here tonight for more than just looking at the movie material."

The two fell silent and each clung to their thoughts. Each seeking something they are not sure they may have found in the other person and each not sure how to proceed.

"Yes it is. So now that I am here, where would you like to go?"

"Honestly?"

"Always."

"To bed, I am totally exhausted from this day."

Suzi paused.

"Did you bring an overnight bag?"

She nodded.

"I noticed you didn't bring it in. Why don't you go get it and then we can go to bed. I can't think of a better way to start a new day than waking up with you in the morning."

Suzi back on the job

"Don't look to close, but I think Suzi got laid last night. Look at the smile on her face." Ronnie whispered to Jessie. The two of them looked at Suzi as she arranged the weekly restocking of the movies, a very labor intensive job. "Um Suzi?"

"Yea, Jess?"

"Anything you want to tell us?"

"Can't think of a thing, Jess."

"You had sex last night, didn't you?"

"Nope, I slept like a baby."

"You are smiling, a lot more than normal."

"Really?"

"Really, you little bitch, spill the beans. Ronnie and I have no secrets from you?"

At that moment a customer came in and Suzi smiled at the two ladies as she went to take care of her. She and the customer went down to the clothing area leaving Ronnie and Jessie wondering.

"There is no way she didn't get laid last night, look at that face!"

"Ronnie, she said she didn't, and you know what a lousy liar she is. If she said she didn't then she didn't. But something happened that I'm sure of."

Suzi spent the day trying to avoid the question. No, she didn't have sex last night. She just curled up with Donna and they both had the best night's sleep either could remember. The frantic pace in the morning to get the kids off the school and a sitter complete with breakfast and making lunches was totally foreign to Suzi, but she enjoyed every minute of it. She and Donna shared a kiss, which lingered longer than either expected, before they each went their separate ways.

"Suzi?"

"Yea Jess?"

"Did you and Donna talk about the movies?"

"No, she wants to meet at lunch in her office. She was a bit too worn out over yesterday's stresses."

"Lunch at her office? You are going big time Suzi."

"It's only lunch; she wanted computer access and a safe place to look at everything. She didn't want it in her house in case the kids saw them."

"Her house?"

"Jess, quit prying."

Jessie smiled, "It's OK, and Donna asked me a little about you a while ago. I knew something would draw you together, just never realized it would be a movie about Frank."

"You always seem a step ahead of the world, Jess."

"I wish that was so. Just let me know if I can do anything for Donna. Have fun at lunch, you best leave now to get there by lunch."

"Thanks Jessie, I love you."

"Right this way." Donna's very attractive assistant led her into a small conference room where Donna was already meeting with another woman. Like Donna, she was tall, gorgeous, and very professional. "Thanks, Cec. Let's break for lunch, my lunch date is here. Come on back at 2."

"Ok Donna, we really need to address Smithson."

"I know, but Suzi and I have something to discuss. Suzi, this is Cecelia, my in-house lawyer. Cec, meet Suzi, a really good friend of mine."

Suzi shook hands with Cec, a strong, warm handshake, and then remembered the last time she had seen Cec she was laying on the floor with her legs spread open waiting for Donna to fuck her. "Donna told me you have the key to dealing with Frank once and for all. If you do this for a living I have a couple of ex's I would love out of my life."

Suzi blushed. "Sorry I just backed into this one. We're not sure where it will lead yet."

"Well good luck." She turned to Donna briefly. "I know you use Sequim for dealing with Frank, but if I can help, let me know."

"Thanks Cec."

She left and closed the door behind her.

Suzi waved her hand in front of her. "Donna, how did you stay celibate in this place? Your assistant is so sexy and your lawyer is almost another you."

Donna laughed. "You really don't hide your feelings well, do you? Now I never said I was celibate, just picky and real careful. Plus Amanda, my assistant, is totally straight and seriously into her husband. You make a pass at her, be prepared to get bloody. And Cec is a real shark, I think even her pussy has teeth. They are both excellent at what they do, but neither one has any appeal for me as a long term partner. When Cec was last single, we did . . . help each other out." She blushed as she said it.

"Good for you both!"

"Suzi, we didn't get much of a chance to talk this morning. Did you sleep well?"

"Falling asleep curled up with you was tough, because you have been the subject of my dreams for a while. But once I fell asleep, it was the best night's sleep I have had in a long time. Although that alarm clock didn't give us any time to cuddle. I prefer taking a little more time waking up."

Shyly, "We can fix that tomorrow morning."

"I'd like that very much. How did you sleep?"

"Like a baby. I did wake up before the alarm and enjoyed being curled up against you."

"You should have woken me up?"

"No way, you looked so peaceful, like a work of art."

"Sure, I know what I look like when I wake up!" Suzi said sitting down at the table next to Donna.

"You look amazing when you get up. You got out of bed and did that minute or two of stretching. I have thought about what you would have looked like doing that naked." Donna reddened again as she said it, not at her words but remembering what she was thinking while watching Suzi stretch.

"I usually am, but I decided not to inflict that on you first thing in the morning. But since you mentioned it, tomorrow morning--a few minutes of cuddling before we get up and naked stretching. I did have one problem?"

"My kids?"

"Oh no, that was fun! I'm impressed by your level of organization."

"Thanks, but it always seems like disorganized chaos in the morning. I really appreciated your help. But you said a problem?"

"Yea, it was hard waiting until you were done before getting in the shower."

Donna thought for a second. "If we are going to shower together we might need to set the clock even earlier."

They looked at each other and started laughing. "So you aren't mad that we didn't have sex last night?"

"No, Donna, I was hopeful, but I also knew how wasted you were. You were running on a high all day from professional pressure, Frank-less, and even what happened at the shop. You needed sleep and I wanted to be there with you. It was a perfect night."

"Thanks Suzi. OK, to business -- Amanda is bringing in lunch and she will be joining us. But why don't we go through your stuff and let's see what we have.

Suzi and Donna, with Amanda's assistance sorted through the material. The tapes were all very familiar, they fast forwarded through several of them. The sex scenes weren't special; the locations were all local, in the Platte and in various public places. Some of the people were easy to identify, others were not. Donna started a list and had 16 different people she recognized from the Platte. One tape was supposed to be some big S&M extravaganza, but it was pretty dull. Donna did recognize one of the guys, another neighbor, John. Then she grabbed the cover of the first movie. "That's who that is, Joanie, John's wife. Holy shit!"

"Joanie and John?"

Amanda provided the final clue, "Look at the logo. Two J's, one upside down and put on top of the other. J&J."

"Of course. Holy shit, Joanie and John doing local porn and selling them. Starring a number of people from the Platte. You know, something's missing."

"What?"

"Joanie isn't one of my favorite people, but she is really closer to Rob and Brenda and Amy and Dave. They live on the same side of a short street, John between Dave and Rob."

"William mentioned a Rob in your neighborhood, a partier?"

Laughing. "No not really. Rob and Brenda have a large pool with both a deck and a patio. When their kids were growing up their yard was apparently a center of activity, especially in the summer. It still is for some of the neighbors. My kids were there with a bunch of others including Joanie's just last week. Rob and Brenda are the best people I know. That's what's missing, there doesn't seem to be anything of Rob, Brenda, Amy, or Dave, supposedly John and Joanie's best friends. I'm not sure if that's significant or not."

"That's not all, Donna." Suzi said. She related the distributor refusing to accept the movies back from Jessie, saying the production company wasn't accepting returns. And she brought up the website.

They reviewed the print material as well and recognized the same faces. "Damn this is getting frustrating. So many almost familiar faces, but I am not sure where to go from here."

"Maybe talk to Joan and John, your neighbors?"

"No, not yet, that might be a last resort. If they were working with Frank-less on this shit I don't want him to even know I know about it.

"OK, so what do we know? We know Frank, some other neighbors, and some other unknown folks starred in some relatively boring skin flicks and stills from the flicks were turned into a few skin magazines. Hmm, Amanda, can you pull my tax returns for the past 5 years."

Suzi and Donna were watching a little more of the last movie when Amanda returned.

"Here are your business and personal returns, Donna."

"Just as I thought, if Frank-less got paid for these, he sure didn't declare it on our taxes. So unless he was starring before we met, there is one anomaly.

"So the movies are supposed to be secret, from looking at the make-up I think they used a trowel to apply it and try and hide their identity.

"Joan and John are certainly tied into it. They both appeared frequently and seemed to be running some of the movie scenes. Plus Joan intros each of the movie segments we've watched.

"They are also running a series of websites, probably with like material."

"I think that sums it up neatly, although add that the film distribution company isn't accepting any returns because the production company doesn't seem to care is interesting as well."

"Can we check on that?"

"Sure." Suzi takes out her cell and calls Jessie. "Jess, can you find out from the distributor if that production company is still in business or not? Thanks."

"Who is that?"

"My boss, she has an in with a couple of companies and she can find out quickly if they are still doing business."

"So where do you work?"

"A small shop in town, specialty stuff, that's where Donna and I hooked up."

Donna's face turned a slight pale as Suzi said this. Amanda wasn't watching, but Suzi was smiling at her."

She decided to re-enter and re-direct the conversation. "OK we know what we know; now the question is what the hell do we do with it?"

"Well if Frank tries anything near-term you can use this as leverage to get him to back off. He doesn't know that you don't know the full story, but you can drop enough hints to get his attention."

"True enough, but how do we get more info?"

"Not sure there. If you don't want to directly confront Joan and John, maybe talk to those other neighbors?"

"No way, unless an opening comes up I'm not sure I want to confront anyone about being in a porn flick. Some of the spouses might not know and I sure as hell don't want the kids to know."

"What about the ones who aren't in the movies? Do you think they are involved or even know anything about it?"

"I can't believe Rob doesn't know. While he isn't the neighborhood gossip, he's usually up on what's really happening. Hmmmm, speaking of gossip, there was something about him and Amy a while ago, but it was pretty stupid and died quickly. Now that I remember Joanie was hinting at something about him, but never told me the goods. I should warn him she was being poisonous, but I don't know if he would do anything about it. I would really hate to know Rob and Brenda were involved in something like this."

"William mentioned them too; I think he likes them a lot as well."

"He and his wife were pretty close to Rob and Brenda, but no one is as close with Rob right now as Amy is."

Brookell
Brookell
551 Followers