Conversations with Manny Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They slowly sank to the bed, where they just lay facing one another and gazed in wonder at each other for a few moments. He leaned over and ran his tongue from her right ear caressing slowly down her neck to her shoulder. She moaned softly. Continuing down to her right breast he found her prominent nipple and inscribed slow circles around the areola with his tongue. This brought a small gasp from Maria, and she took his head with both hands and pulled him firmly onto the nipple. He took it into his mouth and sucked on it lightly as he continued to run his tongue around the nipple. He bit very gently.

“Oh my God, Manny I love that...oh shit” Her breath was short and ragged.

He continued with his attention to her right breast and then slowly trailed his tongue over to the left breast. She shuddered when he captured the nipple in his mouth, and applied the same pressure he had to the other breast.

“Oh G.........” She shuddered violently grabbing the bed sheets with both hands. He trailed his tongue down to her navel, and downwards. Her pubic hair was soft against his cheek as he gently licked and nibbled on each side of her mound. She opened her legs further to give him more access. The aroma emanating from her vagina was intoxicating. He moved down so that he was looking directly at it. She was incredibly wet, the secretions practically oozing out onto her labia. He spread the lips with each thumb and noticed how hard her clitoris was, it looked like a precious pearl sitting hard and proud. Manny extended his tongue and gently licked the inside of each lip starting at her tiny anus, and working slowly up almost to her clit.

Her hips stared undulating and he could hear her gasping as he ran his tongue upwards, tantalizingly closer, always closer. She was mumbling incoherently when he finally touched her nubbin with the tip of his tongue. Her wetness was increasing by the second as his tongue gently flicked her clitoris repeatedly. He dove his tongue into her vagina as deep as he could go, licking and sucking her juices. Then he sucked her pearl into his mouth and started massaging it with the tip of his tongue.

Her thighs held his head like a scissor clamp and her hands grabbed his head pulling him deeper. Deafening him to the sound of the door quietly opening.

She crashed into a massive orgasm which seemed to last a few minutes. Her whole body shook for a while before she finally relaxed. His head was slowly released from the clamp like grip allowing him to gently explore her sex with his lips.

“Please, I need to feel you inside me, please” she whispered. Her fingers found his chin and lifted it, beckoning him to lie on top of her. He kissed his way back up her body to her lips, his face was wet from her secretions and he wondered as he kissed her, if the taste would gross her out.

“Please put it in me” she whispered again.

The head of his penis was rubbing against her vaginal opening. “Shit, do I need a condom”? He whispered.

“No, no condom” She replied through ragged breath. “I need to feel your naked penis inside me, please”

He moved his hips forward and the head of his cock entered her slightly, enveloping it with warm moisture. He had never been with a girl like this before, she was so snug and slick and warm.

“Oh,” he moaned, “you feel like you were made for me, this is beautiful”

She raised her hips encouraging him to penetrate deeper. He eased into her slowly. Marveling at the delicious sensations. Soon his whole length was inside, he could feel her cervix pushing against the head of his prick. He started gently to thrust and withdraw, pausing occasionally to savor the wonderful feeling.

She started grinding her hips up at him more urgently now, and he knew that she was close to climaxing again. He was having difficulty restraining his own climax, when she suddenly grabbed his ass with both hands as if to pull him in deeper.

She inhaled sharply and deeply, as her orgasm took over, throwing her body into spasm after spasm. His orgasm was only moments behind. The deliciously heavenly sensations rose from so deep inside him.

“Ohh, Oh, Huhh” He moaned as his sperm jetted out into her depths. They were both in rapture as they seemed to come and come. With a huge shudder Maria opened her glazed eyes. “Oh my Love” She whispered “My sweet, sweet Love”! They both went through a series of aftershocks as Manny slowly and gently rocked his hips back and forth. They kissed for a while, enjoying the afterglow. Eventually his softening member popped out of her vagina now super slick with their combined fluids.

“Holy Shit Maria, you’re incredible,” He said as he rolled onto his side. “Isn’t she though”! He was startled to see Susan kneeling on the floor at the bottom of the bed. She seemed to have been crying.

“Holy Fuck, you scared the shit outta me”! Manny exclaimed. Maria sat up and looked.

“What’s wrong sweetie”? She asked Susan. “Why the misty eyes”?

Susan crawled up onto the bed. She was totally naked and Manny realized that she was equally if not more stunning than Maria. Crawling over to Maria she took her cousins head in both hands and kissed her tenderly on the lips. Then she came over and kissed Manny, warmly and gently.

“I’ve just had the wonderful privilege. The incredible joy of seeing the two people I care most about in this world, finally, FINALLY, getting together. I’m so happy right now.” She beamed. “It was so beautiful”.

She lay down beside Maria. “Happy”?

“Yes Very” smiled Maria.

“I should get cleaned up,” said Manny. He leaned over and kissed Maria.

“No wait” Susan said. She reached her hand between Maria’s legs and to Manny’s surprise inserted her right index and middle fingers into her cousin’s pussy. Maria lay back down sighed pleasantly and arched her back like some magnificent jungle cat. Susan withdrew her fingers and placed them in her mouth, tasting the combined juices of her brother and cousin. Manny watched fascinated as she then bent down and put her mouth on Maria’s pussy and licked out as much as fluid as she could. Maria was almost purring as Susan even cleaned the juices that had run down onto her anus.

Manny could feel himself getting aroused again. Susan looked at him and smiled. “Interesting taste” she winked at him. Then she lay across Maria and reached for Manny’s stiffening prick, taking the slime covered organ in her hand. Manny moaned as she leaned forward and reached out with her tongue to taste it. He closed his eyes and lay back as he felt her warm mouth engulf his cock. She painstakingly sucked him clean as his member grew. Then she licked up and down the shaft. Then ran her tongue around the purple head then down to his balls, which she licked clean. His dick was now rock solid again.

He reached over and put his hand on her ass, signaling her to climb over Maria who now seemed to be sleeping. “Sit on my face” he whispered. She straddled his head and for the first time he had a close up view of his sisters pussy. Like Maria, she was sopping wet. The aroma was like a drug to him he couldn’t get enough.

He reached out with his tongue and inserted it between her pussy lips. Slowly he licked the inside of each lip as he felt her hungrily engulf his prick. He dove his tongue deeper, and then moving down slightly he toyed with her clitoris.

Her hips started grinding down onto his mouth as the pace of her head bobbing up and down on his cock increased. Suddenly her pussy wasn’t here anymore as she turned to straddle his hips. She smiled down at him then bent forward and licked up her own juices slowly from around his mouth and chin. Then she sat bolt upright, rose up slightly and reached between her legs for his penis. She took the shaft in her hand and laid the length of it along her vaginal opening. He lay and watched her move back and forth her copious secretions coating his cock and scrotum. Her skin was damp with sweat and her head was back.

Manny reached up and caressed her breasts, pinching the nipples lightly between his thumbs and forefingers. She groaned, looked down at him then raised her hips. Reaching down she placed the head of his penis at her vaginal opening. They both groaned as she slowly sank down onto his throbbing penis, taking it into her warm moist depths.

Like a statue she sat there not moving, both of them enraptured by the flood of sensations, her cervix pressing down on his cock. Slowly she started to move as she leaned forward to kiss her brother. Forcing her tongue between his lips their tongues intertwined as they explored each other’s mouths. She placed her hands on either side of his shoulders. Her passion had taken over and her pace increased rising up and down on his prick. “Oh Fuck, this is so good” She whispered. “Oh Fuck”

Manny raised his head off the bed and captured one of her breasts in his mouth. He tried to suck the whole thing in. He ran his tongue around her hard nipple. She quickened her pace. She suddenly stopped as if she was frozen in suspended animation. “Aaa, Aaa, Aaaaargh”! She groaned as she shook violently. The downward pressure from her hips increased significantly. Manny could feel his eruption starting almost down in his knees. “OH fu...argh”, his semen rocketed up bathing his sisters cervix. His climax seemed to push her into another more massive orgasm. “Oh, Sheeit”! She exclaimed collapsing forward onto his chest.

They lay there for a while he held her and kissed her, nibbling on her ear as she shook occasionally. After a while she lifted her head and looked at him and smiled. His now soft cock slipped out of her, and she giggled. “Poor thing has had quite a work out today”

“It thinks it’s died and gone to heaven, shit it’s just been in heaven twice” He smiled. He turned his head to look at Maria. She was fast asleep. Susan looked at her and smiled “The object of our affection sleeps like a babe”.

“I hate to spoil such a lovely moment but could you let me up, I have to pee”?

“Well, yes kind sir, I’ll be glad to do that” She whispered. She rolled off of him and lay beside Maria.

Manny got up and went to the bathroom. ‘My god’, he thought. ‘How are we going to manage this’? ‘How do we keep this going’?

After using the toilet, he went to the sink cleaned the slimy secretions from his penis, then went back to the master bedroom. Susan and Maria were both asleep. He quietly turned off t he light and climbed into bed between the girls and eventually drifted off to sleep.

12