Conversations with Manny Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh" He groaned" As he felt Susan's hot breath on the head of his cock. Something strange happened, instead of losing his boner; the threat of being caught only made it stiffer. He moaned as her felt her wet tongue slowly circling the head of his prick. Then she licked down the shaft and back up again. Again the head was licked and teased. He felt her teeth as she playfully nipped him. Then there was nothing. 'What's she doing'? He wondered.

He jolted as suddenly his cock was engulfed in her warm wet mouth. Susan sucked him furiously, at the same time flicking the underside of his member with her tongue. Her head bobbed up and down faster and faster as she massaged his balls through his pants.

"Holy Fuck" He thought as he raced towards his orgasm. "Aaah," He gasped for breath as the first pulse of semen rocketed into his sister's throat. "Ooh" He shuddered at the delicious feeling created by Susan's swallowing action on his cock head. It felt like she was humming, the vibrations causing him to spasm as the last of his sperm leapt into her mouth.

The bobbing of her head slowed, until she allowed his flaccid penis to fall from her mouth. The tablecloth moved and Manny looked down. She was looking at him cross-eyed as she licked her lips. Manny snickered as she gave him one last lick and then stuffed his soft penis back into his pants and zipped him up patted his genitals then winked at him. "Psst, the girls are coming" He hissed. The cloth moved and Susan's face appeared.

"Ask Avril to dance," He whispered.

"I don't dance" He replied lamely.

"Just ask her to Fucking dance" She hissed at him slapping his knee. "Figure something out, go on."

Maria and Avril arrived back at the table, and Maria slid into the booth. Avril was just about to slide in beside her when Manny stood up.

"Dance?" He extended his hand towards Avril.

"Really?" She looked delighted "You want to dance with me?"

"No, I was talking to the little fat bald guy in the next booth" He joked. "C'mon let's go." As he took her hand and headed towards the floor, he saw the surprised look on Maria's face as she suddenly slid to a slouched position in the booth.

'Shit, Why'd I let Susan talk me into this' He cursed to himself as they reached the dance floor. "I'm actually not a dancer" He apologized as he nervously took Avril in his arms "Hope your shoes have steel toecaps."

"Just do what everyone else is doing" Avril replied kindly.

Manny looked around and noticed that people were snuggled pretty closely. So he pulled Avril closer so that she was pressed up against his body. Her firm breasts pushing against him and the heat of her body stirred his very recently deflated member. He breathed in her fragrance as she rested her cheek against his.

"So why did you ask me to dance if you don't dance much?" Avril whispered in his ear then looked at him.

"Are you kidding? I'm sitting at a table with a stunningly beautiful woman" He looked at her. "Absolutely I'd ask that woman to dance."

Avril's smile and her icy blue eyes flashing like cool fires immediately captivated Manny. It was like looking into twin kaleidoscopes. He was lost, and he knew it. 'Fuck, can this get anymore complicated'? He mused as Avril placed her cheek back against his.

"Where did Susan go?" She whispered.

"Dunno, She saw someone and went to chat" He lied.

Manny slowly turned them so that he could watch the table. The song ended and Avril broke away to head back to the table. "Wait" Manny smiled "Let's just dance, I'm sure they are all slow dances."

"Glutton for punishment aren't you," She laughed as she allowed him to put his arms around her again. "All right, but if your cramp returns let me know."

"Oh, you'll know" He whispered as they pressed their bodies together.

Manny slowly maneuvered them, so that he could watch the table again. Maria was still slouched down and she had her eyes closed.

"Can we step outside please?" Avril whispered.

"Need some air?" He asked, secretly glad that outside he wouldn't have to watch the table.

"Yes please" She smiled.

They walked hand in hand to the patio area and sat on a small wall bordering a flowerbed.

"I love your cottage" Avril said quietly "How long have your family owned it?"

"I don't know really. We've had it for as long as I can remember anyway. My Father and Uncles bought it when we were tiny," He replied. "How do you usually spend your summer's?"

"We have a place in the Adirondacks. A summer home if you will. Dad always calls it the cabin." Avril pause and she seemed to be wrestling with something. "Why don't you come and visit, stay for a few days? Susan and Maria have been there a few times" Avril looked at him seriously.

"Really, are you kidding?" Manny was incredulous "I love the Adirondacks, I've been there camping a couple of times."

"It's settled then, if you have any free time left this year I'd love it if you came to visit." Avril was beaming. "I'll be there for the rest of the summer, I have some work to do to prepare for next year. It would be so great to have you there though."

"What about your folks?" Manny asked.

"They'd love it too, believe me. They'd love to meet you and you'll be made very welcome," Avril nudged him with her shoulder. "Honestly they will."

Manny leaned over and kissed her on the cheek, "Thank you"

"You are welcome." Avril blushed slightly "Very welcome" She leaned over and pecked Manny on the cheek. "It's settled then."

Manny saw Susan and Maria sitting together again through the open door of the restaurant.

"You drive a hard bargain counselor. What can I say?" He kidded her. "C'mon I have room for dessert now." He took her hand and headed back to the table.

"I need a dessert," He announced as he sat down. "Anyone interested?"

"I could probably manage another" Susan chuckled as she wiped an imaginary morsel from the side of her mouth then sucked it from her finger. Maria rolled her eyes and shook her head.

Avril looked at them both, and wondering what the private joke was just shrugged her shoulders at Manny. He shrugged his shoulders returned the mystified look and shook his head.

Manny held the passenger door of the Porsche open to allow Susan and Maria to climb into the back seat. His reward was a glimpse of two very sexy naked Asses as they bent low to enter the car. 'Fuck' He mused to himself, 'This is definitely a banner week'. As he sat in the passenger seat on the journey back to the cottage he was painfully aware of how incredibly sexy Avril's long legs were as she shifted gears. Feet dancing between the clutch and the brake pedal as she smoothly put the car through its paces.

Almost back at the cottage, his boner had returned. 'What the fuck is wrong with me' He queried 'The more sex I get the hornier I get'.

"Oh Fuck!" Susan exclaimed in dismay. "The fucking Wal-Mart express is here."

"What the F." Maria groaned.

There sitting in the driveway was Auntie Jean's Blue Taurus wagon.

"Listen can we continue this later Manny?" I asked, "There are some things I have to take care of."

"Sure, not a problem" He smiled looking at his watch "Holy shit, is that the time?" He got up to leave then he turned back towards me. "Would you be interested in writing programs for my company?" He asked.

"Why don't you write them yourself?" I got up out of my chair "You're eminently capable of doing that."

"Too much work for one guy" He shook his head "Besides this Aerospace firm has sent everything on CD Rom, all IGES and DXF files." He looked at his shoes, "I've decided to buy that Cad cam package that you like so much, and some other packages. I guess I'm asking if you would be willing to work with me. Set things up and get this stuff running." He looked at me steadily. "You will have your own staff, there is so much work coming in that we need a design team. I'd like you to head it up."

"So you are asking me to come and work for you?" I enquired.

"No, I'm asking you to come and work with me. I'm even willing to offer you a partnership," He said seriously. "Will you at least think about it?"

"Yes, yes of course I'll think about it" I was totally blown away. "When do you need to know?"

"Two or three weeks, so you have some breathing space to think." He smiled,"It will definitely be worth your while."

"Ok, I promise I'll think long and hard."

"See ya," He called cheerily as he left my office.

Manny's story was wearing heavily on me. As I said before, every word, every syllable that the young man had uttered only served to underscore my desperate loneliness. So I sat in my office (my cocoon) for a while and stared blankly at the wall. I didn't want to go home tonight, not to the emptiness. Submersing myself in my work would not suffice any longer. The realization that I couldn't go on like this was becoming a Millstone around my neck.

I picked up the phone and dialed. "Henderson" The deep base voice answered. "Hal, how's it going?" I asked.

"For Christ's sake Pete, How've you been?" Hal laughed.

"Remember that singles bar you were telling me about, it was a few months ago now?" I asked.

"You mean about eighteen months ago" He replied sarcastically.

"Was it that long ago?" I was shocked.

"Yes it was, what's up?" Hal was now curious.

"Is it still in operation?" I asked.

"Yea it's still going, don't tell me you're finally gonna get your ass down there?" He sounded incredulous.

"I was thinking about going there tonight" I had the phone cradled on my shoulder as I was tidying up my desk.

"I wondered how long it would take, Holy Shit, I thought you'd become a recluse." Hal was laughing.

"So, do you want to head down there?" I wasn't sure about going alone I had been out of the dating scene for so many years.

"Sorry, no can do. I'm involved with a very nice lady right now, and a smart bird doesn't shit in his own nest. If you get the drift," Hal confided.

"Good for you, yes of course I quite understand" I was disappointed.

"Hey, good luck anyway. Listen I've gotta run." Hal hung up and I was sitting staring at the receiver.

The Adelphi was dark and smoky as I walked into the bar. My eyes were having trouble adjusting to the blue haze and the dim lighting. 'My God, I'm the oldest one in the place' I thought. Even the bar staff were very young. Suddenly my ears were painfully assaulted when the music came crashing out of the PA system.

I tried to order a drink, but I'm not sure to this day whether the barman was stupid or he couldn't read lips (lip reading ability would seem to be a prerequisite to work there). I turned around and this very attractive young blond girl was looking me up and down. Her seeming revulsion was obvious. The look on her face said it all. "Shit, old man, what the fuck are you doing here?"

I left then, every nerve in my being urging me to get out. I knew I couldn't come in here night after night in the faint hope that I may or may not meet Miss Right. 'No fool like an old fool, what the hell were you thinking'? I thought as I stepped into the cool night air. 'Damn idiot why have you isolated yourself to the point where now it's too late'? I stumbled down the street towards my car, bent on reaching the safe confines of my apartment.

I reveled in the closeness, the feeling of holding this woman. Feeling her naked skin next to mine. It was enough just to hold her. I wanted desperately to tell her that the closeness was enough, that we didn't have to do anything. "Perhaps in the morning we can make love, but just let me hold you."

Though I couldn't see her face I knew she was beautiful and magnificent. Slowly she reached for my engorged penis, lightly rubbing her thumb over the head. Her touch as gentle as gossamer, teasing me. I watched in fascination as she moved her hand away, a string of pre-cum glinting in the moonlight.

She grasped my penis again, this time more firmly. Her hand moved up and down the shaft slowly at first, but eventually gathering pace. "Please I want to be inside of you," but my voice did not exist. I was mute, I spoke the words but they had no sound. I tried screaming at her, but there was no sound and she would not stop. She bent her head slowly and I could feel her hot breath washing my raging boner.

As the first brush of her lips caressed the head of my cock I could contain myself no longer. I was climaxing, mighty gushers of semen deluged her shadowy face. I pleaded with her and still she would not stop as slowly her luscious mouth engulfed my siphoning prick.

A silent scream in my throat, I woke up bathed in sweat. The pillow was clutched tightly to my chest and my groin was bathed in my own semen.

"Oh" I groaned "What the hell?"

Dizzily I got out of bed and slowly cleaned myself and stripped the bed sheets.