Conversations with Manny Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feverishly she pushed his shorts and underpants to the floor, then stood up and reached for his manhood. They kissed again, tongues dueling both now gasping for breath. Jean put both hands on the counter and tried to lift herself up without breaking the kiss.

“Here” Manny whispered hoarsely as he placed both hands on her hips and lifted her so that she was sitting on the edge of the countertop.

Jean smiled at him as she spread her legs and reached for his stiff penis. Looking down, she slowly rubbed the head of his cock along vaginal slit. Coating his member with her copious juices before positioning it at the mouth of her pussy.

Manny slid into her warm wet canal slowly and easily. Pubic bone pushed against pubic bone as Manny started to thrust and withdraw.

Jean groaned almost incessantly as she clutched his ass cheeks pulling him tighter. Trying to cram every part of his genitals into her body.

Manny felt his climax building as Jean climaxed again. Shuddering and shaking her body rocked on the edge of the counter as her nephew pounded into her, his quickening pace warning her he was close.

Manny’s climax was suddenly upon him as his cock erupted, spasm after spasm firing his semen deep into her cervix. The delicious sensation sent Jean into another earth shattering climax.

Manny’s pace slowed with the last pulses of his orgasm.

“Wow”! Jean gasped for breath. “Oh Wow, that was beautiful” She opened her eyes.

“That was” Manny gasped for breath “Pretty amazing” He smile.

“Add wonderful lover to your list of accomplishments” He kissed her.

“Thank you young man, you’re pretty amazing yourself” She sighed. “Let’s get cleaned up, c’mon”.

“My ass is sore” She chuckled.

“Yea, and my legs feel like rubber”. Manny kissed her again.

They showered together, exploring each other’s bodies as they soaped each other and rinsed each other off. Afterwards Jean made breakfast. It was the second time Manny had eaten, but with all of the activity he had been involved in he was famished.

Footfalls on the porch signaled the return of the girls. “So how do you feel this morning Auntie Jean”? Susan sat down and took some toast from Manny’s plate.

“Wonderful dear” Jean beamed. “I slept well, and this morning Manny and I had a good talk”.

Manny excused himself and went out to sit on the porch. He was feeling nervous that Jean might let something slip. The coffee tasted good as he enjoyed the mid morning air. In the distance a huge Laker plodded its way across the lake.

“So where’s Avril”?? Susan’s voice startled him. He hadn’t even heard the cottage door open.

“That call was from her Dad”. Manny explained, “Some big client hit a jackpot and apparently there are reams of documents to look at”. He yawned and stretched. “She’s gone to this cabin of theirs to help him”.

“She coming back”? Susan took his cup out of his hand and drank a mouthful.

“No, she wants me to go there for a couple of days”. He looked at his sister.

Susan smiled and then reached over and poked his genitals with her finger. “So little Manny made an impression did he”? She poked him again “Hello”??

They howled with laughter. “So you are going to the cabin aren’t you”? She chuckled.

“Thought I might”. He looked at her seriously.

“Good, don’t say a word about last nights conversation. Maria and I are taking Jean shopping today. We may head up and join you tomorrow though”. She smiled. “We have to find some way to get Avril in, it would make a nice foursome”. She seemed to be thinking out loud.

“Listen, What do I say to her”? Manny looked troubled. “My sister wants to fuck you too? She didn’t mention anything about being gay to me, so that blows any confidentiality that you may have out of the water”. He looked at his sister earnestly. “I really like Avril a lot”. Susan studied him for a moment. “O.K. just leave Avril to us, we’ll talk her into something”. She patted his knee and stood up. “Too bad we’re going shopping, Maria and I were discussing fucking your brains out this afternoon”. Susan peered through the cottage window. “Shit Jeans ready to go”.

She bent down and kissed Manny, running her tongue across his lips and into his mouth. “You fucked her didn’t you”? Susan whispered.

Manny looked thoughtful for a moment,“Well Avril was….”.

“Auntie Jean I’m talking about”. Susan looked directly into his eyes.

Manny stared blankly at his sister. A deer caught in the headlights.

“Never mind” Susan whispered, “I have my answer”. She tousled his hair, “This does make for an interesting situation though, brother mine”.

The door opened and Maria and Jean stepped out onto the porch.

“Manny tells me he’s going up to the Rennie cabin for a day or two”. Susan announced, “So it’s just us girls”. She tweaked Manny’s nose. “Maria and I are coming up to visit too, we like the cabin. So don’t get too comfy”.

Maria smiled at him and then at Susan. “I’m looking forward to it already”. Casting a sideways glance to make sure that her Mom wasn’t looking she blew Manny a kiss. “Shall we ladies”? Susan turned towards the driveway.

“You girls go ahead, I just need to talk to Manny for a second”. Jean sat down beside Manny.

The girls turned the corner and Jean leaned close to Manny. She took his head in her hands and kissed him tenderly. “I don’t know how you feel about this morning, but I hope our conversation is the first of many, many conversations”. She kissed him again. “Promise you’ll come and visit me often”?

The earnest look on her face told him she was sincere. “Yes, of course I will”. Manny beamed “You’ll be sick of the sight of me”.

“Good” Jean was elated. “Well gotta go get some new clothes for the new me”.

Jean kissed him briefly then followed the girls.

Manny stood up and stretched. Yawning aloud.

“I told them I have to pee” Maria suddenly appeared in front of him.

She quickly kissed him then reached down and unzipped his fly. Quickly she kneeled down and fished out his soft penis. She looked up at him then licked the head of his member. Then sucking it into her mouth she swirled her tongue around the head. Then let it fall out of her mouth as she stood up and kissed him again.

“There” She whispered “That’s a promise”.

Manny stood rooted to the spot as she quickly disappeared around the corner.

“Coming”! He heard her call.