Conversations with My Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If that were me, I'd slide my pinkie into her asshole right about now."

"Oh my god! You didn't really say that did you?"

"Oops! I thought I just thought it - sorry!"

"Have you really had sex with other women?"

"Just the one, and just like this. Be quiet and let me watch them. Oh, look at that ass! Don't you love the way her pussy lips poke out from behind her thighs? God how I miss licking my girlfriend's cunt like that, from clit to asshole. I want to join in, for god's sake! This has got me so excited I'll need to come once they've finished. Could you pause the action? I can't go on watching this with all my clothes on; mind if I slip on your hotel robe?"

"Be my guest. There are two hanging behind the bathroom door. Would you pass me the other one, please? Thank you."

"I went into the bathroom, slipped out of my clothes, put on the robe, and came out again just as Brad was pulling off his underpants under his white toweling robe which he had not bothered to tie. His prick caught my eye immediately. It was semi-engorged - I guess the movie was getting to him too - and looked to be a bit larger than David's. But the thing that caught my attention was that Brad was uncircumcised. Up to this point - believe it or not - David was the only man I'd ever slept with - the only man I'd seen naked, for that matter, and his penis is circumcised. Brad saw me looking at his foreskin in fascination, but made no attempt to cover himself. His semi-erect prick curved upwards in a way I'd never seen before - David's is completely straight when he's hard - and its head was partly hidden by his foreskin, with only its pink glistening tip showing. We just stood there gazing at one another other, each of us dressed only in a robe hanging open in front."

"Umm...ready to restart the movie?"

"Yes please! Why don't you come up here on the bed; I feel guilty with you sitting there on the floor."

"OK, but no guilt allowed, neither you nor me - OK?"

"Deal. Now, where were we? Ah, yes! God, I remember what that feels like!"

"Tell me?"

"Well, I really loved my girlfriend, so it was much deeper than simply sex for me. I could get wet when she walked into the room, particularly if we hadn't had sex recently. When she licked me like they're doing I felt I was going to melt. My entire midsection would glow with warmth from my belly button to my knees, my nipples would get hard and super-sensitive - just the way they are now, in fact - and my pussy would literally run with its juices. It's lucky these robes are made of toweling! Oh! Look what they're doing now! That blonde is really getting into it. She's not acting; she really wants that other woman's ass."

"And her tits and her cunt and anything else she get, I agree! God, that's hot!"

"I think she's going to come...yes, look at her asshole! You can always tell. That's just what mine does."

"I can't believe we're watching this together. I'm so turned on right now..."

"There's only one way this can end."

"And how's that?"

"Come here and I'll show you."

"I never meant to have sex with him; I don't know what came over me - my body just sort of took control. I pulled him over on top of me, and felt his lips around my nipple. He was so different from David: he was gentle and slow, and seemed to be focused entirely on giving me as much pleasure as he possibly could. I realized, as he parted my robe and exposed my other breast, that sex with David had become humdrum and boring - almost a duty that we had to undertake in order to try to get me pregnant. And now that I knew that was not going to happen, it had somehow lost its point. With Brad, there was the thrill of novelty - a new body to explore and expose myself to; the undeniable thrill of breaking the rules; and, at some primeval level, I think my body knew that this man could get me pregnant. He sucked my earlobe and then we kissed long and deeply. His tongue felt so different from David's, and he kissed me differently, too. Then he brought my left hand up to his lips and sucked my middle finger as far into his mouth as it would go. No one had ever done that to me before and I felt my vagina gush at the unexpected thrill of it. His hand snaked down my belly until it reached my pussy, which was already aching to be rubbed, kissed, fucked - whatever he wanted to do with me.

"I spread my legs to encourage him to slide his hand down further between my legs, and felt his gentle fingers separate my pussy lips and trace little circles around the open mouth of my vagina. The movie was still playing, and as I watched the two women approach yet another crashing orgasm, locked in each other's arms, he slid down my body to lick my cunt. I ran my fingers through his hair and guided his head between my legs, sighing with delight as his tongue probed my most secret of places. David doesn't like to give me oral sex, though he was always happy to receive it, back when he felt he had semen to spare, so Brad took me straight back to my memories of Pat. With my cunt wide open and pushing up against his lips, I slid the robe off his shoulders and raised my knees so he could get further in, further back. Feelings unlike anything I had felt before with a man coursed through my body. I had to have him inside me.

"Come up here and fuck me Brad, please! Kiss me with your pussy-smelling lips, let me suck on your tongue, and then slide that lovely prick of yours into me just as far as you can."

"Do you have a condom?"

"No, and I don't want one. I want to feel your semen splashing against the roof of my vagina as you come inside me. Don't you dare put one on or pull out of me; I'll never speak to you again!"

"Will it be OK?"

"Stop talking and just fuck me, OK?"

"He did as he was told, bless him His prick sliced up into me sending lightning bolts of ecstasy coursing through my body. I told you he was larger than David, which was good because I was more open to receive him than I had ever been before. Never had I felt such desire for a man, and I think I learned at that moment what true, passionate, heterosexual sex is all about. When he came, I somehow knew immediately that I would get pregnant. If I wasn't ovulating already, I'm sure my ovaries chose that moment to do so, responding to the raging hormones coursing through my veins by sending an ovum on its merry way to meet the oncoming army of sperm. I came explosively, my vagina contracting in ways I had never felt before, sucking his semen into me so as not to waste a single drop. We lay together, gasping for breath, our lips against each other and our mingled sweat running down my sides onto the bed. Ten days later I missed my first period; that was almost two months ago."

"Oh my dear darling daughter, what a story! I felt I was right there in bed beside you. So, I take it that David knows nothing of this?"

"Right. He doesn't know he's sterile and he doesn't know I'm pregnant; and nor does Brad, for that matter."

"Well, let's analyze your options here: one, you could come clean with David, and tell him the whole story and throw yourself on his mercy. Two, you could tell him the happy news that you're pregnant at last, and hope to god he never finds out he's sterile and couldn't possibly be the father. Three, you could leave him and raise the child on your own...or possibly with Brad, but I doubt it."

"No, I don't think Brad and I would be good together, and I'd never break up his perfect marriage. Is that it? Are those my choices?"

"One more: you could have an abortion."

"No, Mom. I've waited so long to get pregnant that I wouldn't abort this baby even if it was fathered by Jack the Ripper. And I don't think I could face the future on my own, so the choice is between options one and two: honesty or secrecy."

"Oh, honey. I was always afraid that sexual internet would get you in trouble one day."

* * *

At Age Thirty-eight.

"Mom, what's the hottest sex you've ever had?"

"Oh, honey...I haven't had nearly such an exciting sex life as you."

"But you must have had sex with someone other than Dad, haven't you?"

"Well, I shouldn't tell you this, but if you must know...I had two guys once."

"At the same time, you mean? Wow! How was that?"

"Crowded...and busy!"

"Go on, tell me about it..."

"Well, I was in transition...you know...between one boyfriend and the next? This was before I met your Dad. The boyfriend-to-be and I were making out when the boyfriend-that-was walked in on us. I wasn't technically cheating because we'd already had the 'I-think-we-should-start-seeing-other-people' conversation the day before, but maybe I was a bit quick off the mark. Hell...I was already in bed with the new guy for goodness' sake!"

"So what happened?"

"Turns out they knew each other, though I didn't know that at the time. Anyway, I quickly put on a robe to cover my...er, confusion, and poured us each a glass of wine - just trying to be civilized in a sticky situation, you know? Well, we all got a little mellow and the two men started talking about me as if I wasn't there. Like "I can tell you what really turns her on, if you like." "Would you do that for me? That'd be great!" Well, that really pissed me off, so - mostly to take my revenge on them both - I said: "Why don't you show him instead?", never expecting boyfriend-that-was to take me up on it. After all, we hadn't had sex in weeks - one of the reasons for the break-up. However, take me up on it he did, and he still knew exactly what turned me on. I was already pretty horny from making out with boyfriend-to-be, although we'd only got to somewhere between second and third base. But I was thoroughly mellow from the wine and feeling pissed with them both for ignoring me: all-in-all, a lethal combination! I decided to be as outrageous as I possibly could, so I slipped off my robe, stood naked in front of them and said: "Well, come on! Which of you boys wants to make me come first?"

"I think they could tell I was pissed because I saw them looking at each other a bit sheepishly. Boyfriend-to-be was still lying on the bed wearing only a T-shirt which really didn't hide anything. He smiled and opened his arms to me, wrapping them around my breasts from behind as I lay back against his chest. Boyfriend-that-was looked down at us and I could see the conflicting feelings crossing his face. He was a decent guy, though. He asked: "Are you sure about this?" And I said: "Sure I'm sure; show him what he needs to know." I knew just what he was going to do, so I spread my legs as he lay down between them, and linked my fingers behind his head to guide his mouth to my pussy. As one of them licked my cunt from clit to asshole, I leant my head back and kissed the other, slipping my tongue between his open lips. Then, as I leant my head back against his shoulder, he squeezed my nipples between his fingers and together we watched my clit being licked and sucked. Shivers of pleasure ran through my body as my boyfriend-that-was sank his rough tongue into the mouth of my vagina. I spread my legs wider to give him freer access to my most private parts, parts we both knew he would never see again.

"He looked up at us watching him, his face wet with my pussy juices, smiled at me and said "Roll over." I knew what was coming; we'd made love like this many times before and I knew he was aiming to give me one last fuck I would remember forever. Obediently, I rolled onto my belly and stuck my ass in the air in front of him. He parted my pussy lips with his fingers and sank his delicious slender prick into my vagina. I moaned at the delightful fire that was spreading through my loins, and almost without thinking, took into my mouth the other prick that was now just inches from my face. As my boyfriend-that-was fucked me with his long, slow strokes, I sank my lips around the thicker and longer prick of boyfriend-to-be. "Is this what trading up is all about?" I thought, but then I was beyond thought...just feeling, as the three of us fucked together. I sank down onto my belly, spreading my legs as wide as I could to retain the prick that was buried in my cunt. My soon-to-be-ex sank on top of me, his lean body lying along my back with his head beside mine, cheek to cheek, pushing me into the mattress as he had done so many times before. As I turned to kiss him over my shoulder, I saw his eyes were fixed on the prick I had just been sucking. I raised an eyebrow and he gave a slight nod, so I moved my head aside and watched him take the other man's penis into his mouth, a first for them both, I am sure. Boyfriend-to-be had his eyes closed, so he did not immediately know that his prick was now in his friend's mouth. But after a few moments something must have alerted him, because he looked down to find me smiling up at him while his prick was buried deep in the other man's mouth. With a gasp, he slipped one hand behind his friend's head and pulled him closer, at the same time thrusting his hips upward while his other hand held the base of his shaft. I had never seen two men coupling like this before, and watching them inflamed me more than I had ever experienced. They too had discovered unexpected depths of passion and were beside themselves with lust.

My soon-to-be ex was usually a gentle fuck, but not this time. He tore into me like there was no tomorrow, which - for us as a couple - there wasn't. Bucking and groaning, he raked his prick across the front wall of my vagina, rubbing my G-spot and sending me pulses of pure pleasure. Then he forced himself as far up into my cunt as he could possibly reach and with a loud moan he sprayed his semen inside me, his lips never leaving the other man's penis. Spent after his ejaculation was over, he rolled off us both and quietly began to weep, whether for the end of our relationship or because his life had just got a lot more complicated, I do not know."

"God, Mom! That's incredible! Did you come?"

"I was amazingly turned on by being fucked with such fury from behind while watching the two men together, but somehow I hadn't yet come. I guess I was already distancing myself from my ex. With his semen beginning to seep out of my vagina, I rolled onto my back and stretched out my arms to my new boyfriend. He too had not yet reached his orgasm, thank goodness, though I cannot imagine why not. He rolled on top of me and his large prick slipped in like a knife through butter, reaching new depths in my just-fucked vagina and stretching me in ways I had never experienced before. I had always thought that size didn't matter all that much - I've had good sex with men of all sizes - but for the second man in, it matters - believe me - and his prick was the longest and thickest I had ever had. I can still remember every detail of that fuck.

"Initially we both lay very still as I gradually adjusted to his size. The semen that had lubricated his entry now dripped out of my vagina and ran back around my asshole, which contracted involuntarily.

"You OK? I'm not too big for you? Girls often can't take me in like you just did."

"Absolutely. I think your predecessor here did us both a service. You can begin to move now, if you want to. Just take care not to split me up the middle."

"How do you like it? Fast and furious like that or slower and gentler?"

"Slow, please. Come almost all the way out, and now slide it back into me - God, your prick goes on forever! Do that again; I want to feel every millimeter of you. Ohhh...that's wonderful. Do it again... and again, please. And I love having my nipples sucked...yes! Do you mind if I rub my clit while you fuck me?"

"Mom, I can't believe I'm hearing this! Was your ex still lying beside you while you fucked the new guy?"

"He was, and he'd begun to take notice of us again, too. He put his hand on his friend's ass, which was contracting rhythmically as we fucked, and he began to stroke it. I was surprised to see that his prick was already getting hard again and - mostly out of sympathy, I guess - I reached out, wrapped my fingers around it, and began to rub it in the way I knew he liked. He leaned towards me, smiled and took my unoccupied nipple into his mouth. With one of my hands on my clit, the other stroking a hard prick, two men's mouths sucking on my nipples and a large prick thrusting deeply into my cunt, I was in absolute heaven. I felt my orgasm start to build as I lay spread-eagled under the two men. I relaxed and let it simply wash over me, building a web of ecstasy from breast to clit to cunt to breast. When it hit me, I screamed and felt my vagina pulsate in contractions around the throbbing penis, which pumped out its semen into the mix. Almost as an afterthought, the prick in my hand hardened and spurted again in the way I knew so well, soaking my fingers with gobs of its sticky semen."

"Mom, do you have any vibrators? Please may I borrow one, right now?"

* * *

At Age Forty-eight.

"Come in, honey. What's wrong?"

"David has left me!"

"Oh my poor child; what happened?"

"Well...His mother died a few weeks ago and as he was going through her things, he found this letter from their family doctor, written about forty years ago."

"What did it say? I think I can guess..."

"Apparently he had mumps really badly when he was about eight, and the doctor warned his mother that as a result he would likely be sterile when he grew up. So he got suspicious and got tested at last, and you can guess the rest. He was absolutely devastated to learn that Amanda wasn't his daughter - after twenty years, for god's sake! She's already away in college! Anyway, he says he can never forgive me or trust me again, so he's gone. Actually, things haven't been that good between us for a while now. We were still polite and civilized until this thing blew up, but it wasn't like the old days. We've been going our separate ways for the last few years, just staying together mostly for Amanda's sake, and now that she's in college...I'll miss his company, but once the shock wears off I'll be OK."

"That's right, honey. You be strong! What did they used to say? 'A woman without a man is like a fish without a bicycle.'"

"Oh, Mom! You always cheer me up - thank you! Anyway, how are things with you?"

"Well, your father's got a new girlfriend; I thought you should know."

"Eighteen years old again? He must have deflowered more teenage virgins than I've had hot dinners."

"With him, it's all about the chase and the conquest, you know. He's really not that interested in the sex. And I think he's beginning to feel his age - he just bought himself a BMW convertible! He calls it his 'Wide-open Beemer', would you believe?"

"He always was good for a laugh."

"Yes, I miss the old bastard occasionally...very occasionally. Just when I get lonely, you know? We had dinner together about a week ago. He's worried that the college is going to force him to retire. He's been seducing coeds for going on forty years, and they're beginning to get tired of it - the college, that is, not the coeds! There seems to be an inexhaustible supply of stupid young girls just like me! Did you know I was his first? Oh, the thrill of being seduced by your professor! But I should have known better than to marry the bastard. Once he had me bedded, wedded (in that order, of course), pregnant, and barefoot in the kitchen, it was 'Game, Set, and Match!' and he lost interest. Oh, we staggered on together for another eighteen years, for your sake mainly, but it was never the same."

"Why did you throw him out when I was eighteen? You never told me."

"The usual reason. I caught him in bed - our bed! - with one of his students. She wasn't the first by a long way, but there she was, wide-eyed and stark naked, looking up at me saying "OMG! Are you like the professor's wife? How awful!" and I suddenly thought: 'Enough, goddam it!'. I threw them both out of the house into the street then and there - naked, they were! - and changed the locks. God, that felt good! I've been a fish without a bicycle ever since."