Conversion Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Milyn felt an embarrassing wetness begin to form between her own legs, a slow burn of desire that settled low in her belly and roiled there. It wasn't that she found the scenario arousing, but Jyson's obvious ecstasy was enthralling. She couldn't help but imagine what it must feel like to be penetrated in that most private of places. The idea both frightened and excited her, and she swallowed nervously, her mouth suddenly feeling very dry. Next to her, Selsehtiriel shifted uncomfortably, her full lips twisted into a frown and her expressive eyes set in fear and confusion.

The snake was halfway inside of her now, moving inexorably inwards with slow undulations that sent Jyson mad with pleasure. Guttural little grunts dropped from her lips as her legs jerked and shook aimlessly. Her prior stoic reserve was wholly shattered, and she seemed utterly lost in the inescapable sensations assaulting her body. The little nun's eyes rolled up as her back arched, the table under her sex slick with her juices.

With a final lunge, the snake utterly vanished into the girl, and her legs immediately snapped together as she convulsed. "Oh... OH... OHHHH!"

As she screamed, her face flushed with passion, a change came over her. Milyn gasped in shock as Jyson's legs began to fuse together, her skin rippling as it formed into one contiguous piece. Shimmering green scales, slightly iridescent in the light, emerged on the conjoined flesh, spreading in a flow of emerald to cover the soft new limb. The tiny nun's screamed was altering along with her body, becoming high and sibilant, ending at last in a throaty hiss. As she threw back her head in bliss, Milyn could see a pair of needle-sharp fangs now extending down from her upper jaw, and past them a forked tongue flickered in and out.

A minute later, the shocking transformation was complete. Jyson was no longer human, but not wholly a snake. She was something else, something that tickled faint recollection in the back of her mind...

"Lamia!" Selsehtiriel uttered as if the word had been forced from between her teeth. "For a thousand years those monsters have been extinct!"

Jyson's torso was now wedded to the lower body of a snake. Her long, powerfully muscled tail was tipped in what looked like retractable barbs. The scales covering her new appendage were a bright green at the back, fading to a soft greenish-white on the front. Most of her upper body was unchanged, save for her new teeth and tongue. A smattering of light scales were sprinkled across her arms and back, and when her eyes opened, they revealed green orbs with vertically slitted pupils.

She blinked several times, her tail quaking with the aftershocks of the intense experience. Then her eyes focused on Susurrous, who still stood patiently before the table. Jyson gasped, twisting around and attempting to push herself upright with weak arms.

"My Lord! I can see... I can see!"

The Lord hurriedly put a gentle hand on her chest above her breasts, keeping her lying on the table. "Hush, little one. You are weak. Lie easy. Would you now eat something, please? For me?" To Milyn's surprise, his voice seemed honestly concerned.

Jyson smiled tremulously, her face awash with powerful emotion as she gazed at him with shining eyes. "Anything for you, my Lord, I swear." Her expression became rather sheepish. "I am... quite hungry."

As Susurrous directed a few of his men in aiding the new lamia to the kitchens, Milyn nearly jumped out of her skin when a hand closed around her elbow. It was the angel, glaring ferociously at her. "You must guard yourself, Sister! We cannot let him put us under his thrall. Every one of the faithful who succumb to him grants him greater strength. If he tempts you, you must repudiate him. Hold true to your faith in the One God, and he will save you."

She wasn't too sure about that; had Jyson's faith saved her? But afraid of the angel's fierce countenance, she nodded in agreement. It was strange: even scared, imprisoned, and angry, Selsehtiriel was breathtaking. She somehow seemed more defined than anything around her, like she was the only real thing here... aside from Lord Susurrous, who had the same aura, but even stronger. It was difficult to come to terms with. More and more over the past few days, Milyn had found herself thinking that the next morning, she might wake up and not exist; that she was only a wisp of a dream batted between great minds, to be dropped as soon as they tired of her.

The angel pulled her closer, biting her full bottom lip and glancing around to make sure their captors were too distracted with what was transpiring below to overhear her. "Listen, Sister, there is something special about you. I can feel it, as the Fallen One down there can. It may just be our key to escaping from this place. Hold the faith for but a little while longer."

Milyn met her blue eyes incredulously. "How – what – me?" she sputtered out in a low voice, so taken aback that she could not even coherently voice her objections.

A few of the men began to turn away from the scene below as Jyson was taken inside, focusing once more on their imprisoned guests. "Tonight!" Selsehtiriel rushed out in a low voice. "I'll explain!"

As they were escorted back within, Milyn felt her head begin to throb. Now she didn't just have to worry about either becoming a corrupted monster or dying heroically for her faith; in addition, she was apparently now responsible for the escape of an exalted being of light and majesty who possessed powers completely beyond her understanding! What special powers did she and Susurrous mistakenly think she possessed?

And more importantly, what would they both do to her when they figured out she was utterly plain and unexceptional?

12