Conversion: The Clinic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather was shaking all over, "B-b-bad.... OOOH! D-d-dirty... OH!"

"You like feelin dirty doncha?"

"I don't knowww..."

"You like havin that big ol nigga dick up inside ya, ain't that right?"

"Yessss..."

"Say it, bitch! Say you like nigga dick!"

"I can't!"

Terrence pulled her hair and thrust into her harder, "Say it, you dirty little white bitch!"

Heather lost all control, "I want it! I want your nigger dick! Oh yes, more! PLEASE! Fuck me! I'm a dirty white girl who loves nigger cock!"

"You think your momma and daddy would like you fuckin a big black cock?"

"Noooo... OOH!"

"-Or you boyfriend?"

"NOO!"

"But bad little white girl likes it though, don't she? You like fuckin a nice hard black cock, ain't that right?"

"I love black cock! Oh I love it! I need it! It's soo much better. More! Give me more! I need it bad!" Heather wanted him to pound her and use her and fuck her. There was nothing romantic about the moment and it was well beyond passion. It was rough, almost violent sex that her body craved. She wanted him to fuck her as a form of punishment, to crush her will to resist a black man forever.

Tim's friends dropped him off at the apartment complex where his girlfriend lived. He stumbled up the steps and barely caught himself with the handrail. The frat had put on another event today and that of course was all the excuse they needed to break out a pony keg. Six beers and a couple shots later, Tim was well lit and ready for a piece of ass. He was running late, but it was Saturday night and they were staying in. Heather was a bit of a bitch, but they had good sex together and that was really what he was looking for when he got involved with her a month ago. Many of the guys were jealous he had snagged such a hottie this early in the semester and now she was all his. When she called him this afternoon she was talking dirty and begging for him to come over. Tim felt very confident his girlfriend was going to be running hot tonight.

As he walked down the hallway he could hear the sounds of sex coming from one of the apartments.Damn, they are going at it hard,he thought. As he approached Heather and Brianna's door, he realized the sounds were coming from inside their place.

"What the fuck?" Tim said aloud. He figured it might be Brianna at first since the moans from the girl were so loud and Heather never got that loud. But it sounded like his girlfriend. He reached up to the top of the door frame for the spare key they typically left there but it was gone. He ran his fingers along the whole frame and then checked under the mat.Where the fuck is the key?He knocked on the door, but the sounds of fucking continued. He knocked louder and the sounds quieted but nobody answered.

"Heather, it's Tim. Open up. Heather, open the damn door!" He pounded on it with his fist. Was she sleeping with somebody else? He slapped the door with an open hand over and over until he heard the deadbolt slide. A tall black man with a blanket wrapped around his waist answered the door.

"What you poundin on the door for?" he said, looking down at Tim.

"Hey, sorry dude," Tim backed up.This had to be Brianna's date, although I can't believe she'd be dating a black guy."I thought Heather was here. She said she was-"

Terrence cut him off, "You got the wrong apartment."

"No I don't. Heather is Brianna's roommate."

"I'm telling you, you have the wrong apartment. Now don't be bangin on this door again." He slammed the door shut and Tim heard the deadbolt engage. He heard a voice from right by the door that sounded just like Heather's, but couldn't tell what she said. Tim didn't dare knock again but he pressed his ear to the door and soon heard the sounds of bedsprings and his girlfriend's moans once again.

Four days after

"Are you sure you just don't have an abnormally high sex drive?" the man on the other end of the phone asked.

"Yes, I'm sure. This drug is still affecting me," Heather complained. She kept her voice low so that the others couldn't hear her conversation.

"Well, what you are saying shouldn't be possible. The dosage should have easily been absorbed and used by your body within seventy two hours and you should definitely not be experiencing more arousal after four days. Do you feel that you need to go to the emergency room?"

"No, I don't need to go to the damn hospital. I'm not sick or bleeding or anything."

"I don't understand, Miss. So you are reporting abnormal symptoms of wanting more sex?"

"Yes!" she tried to yell a whisper into her cell phone. "It's-" Heather didn't want to explain the details of the last few days. "It's very disruptive."

The nasally voice from the man repeated his original comments, "As I told you, you are scheduled for your blood work tomorrow and you can talk with one of the physicians then. Until tomorrow, just try to relax, drink plenty of fluids-"

Heather hung up on him and closed her cell phone. What had they done to her? What could they do to reverse the effects? How could she get help andnotexplain the depths of her depravity?

Her moment of self pity was interrupted as Mike and Terrence walked back into her bedroom carrying their beers. They were both fully naked and their cocks were getting hard again.Oh, those big black cocks...

BLACK MEN LAST LONGER

BLACK MEN FUCK BETTER

I ONLY WANT PLEASURE

I ONLY GET PLEASURE FROM BLACK COCK

They had fucked her mercilessly for over two hours and were coming back for more. She started rubbing her pussy as soon as she set her eyes on their engorged black tools. She desperately wanted to stop but somehow couldn't tell them no. She needed them. She needed their bodies, their dark skin, their big dicks, their foul mouths and their sexual stamina. Climbing down on her knees she began sucking one big cock then the other.I'm a black cock slut. I'm a black cock slut. I'm a black cock slut...

After Test III

Heather fidgeted with the bandage tape on her arm as she walked passed all the testing rooms. She heard the same rhythmic music from her testing and heard familiar sounds from the rooms. How many girls were being shown the interracial movies she was forced to watch? At least six that she counted as she heard the messages bleeding through the walls.

"I must masturbate every day to interracial porn."

"Black cocks are so much better."

"My white pussy needs a black man."

She stormed up to the main office where the clinic's manager supposedly worked and opened the door. Her office was just like the rest of the building: white walls, fluorescent lights, white tables, and white chairs. There were no pictures on the walls, no windows, nothing to distinguish the room in any way except for the file boxes stacked up along the left wall. The brunette woman wore a stereotypical white lab coat and thin framed glasses that she was using for reading. Her office nameplate simply read "T Benson".

"You must be Heather, correct?" the woman greeted her.

"Yeah, uhm, Mrs. DiMurrio told me you had my blood tested. Did she tell you about the problems I've been having?"

"Please sit down," Dr. Benson told her. The women sat on opposite sides of the desk and she opened a folder that was resting on top of a disheveled inbox. "Mrs. DiMurrio gave me a general message, that you were experiencing abnormal arousal, but she also said you were unwilling to elaborate. Can you give me more information to work with?"

Heather stared off at the filing boxes, unable to make eye contact. "Okay, it's like this. Ever since I took those pills here on Friday I haven't been able to stop thinking about sex. I mean, you stuck us in these rooms with, you know, porn and everything. And since then that is all I think about."

"The porn is all you think about?"

"No. I mean yeah. I mean, well kinda."

"Which room were you in?"

"I don't remember," Heather answered, getting more flustered by the minute. "Does it matter? The point is that I can't stop having sex. Even when I don't want it –and trust me I don't want to be doing the things I've been doing- I can't say no and end up sleeping with these... people."

"People?" the doctor asked. "How many people if you don't mind me asking."

Heather started counting from the first day. Brianna, Terrence, Mike, and then some black guy they brought over late last night.I fucked another black guy and I don't even know his name. His cock was so thick too. God it felt like I was going to split in two when he penetrated me. His skin was so dark. All of them fucking me one after the other, calling me their white fuck toy. Those black bastards used me all night long and all I could do was beg for more.

"Four," she finally answered. Four people."

"And is that unusual for you?"

"Yes! What the hell kind of question is that? I'm not some whore you know."

"Don't get angry please. I'm just trying to figure out what is going on."

"I told you what is going on. Your drug has done something to me. I get stuck doing all these sexual things with people I would NEVER sleep with. Why are you staring at me like that? What the hell is wrong with you? Tell me: what does the blood test show? I bet you know, don't you. TELL ME!"

"Heather, I don't know if you want to hear this but your blood work came up negative."

"That's impossible. You missed something." Heather stood up and grabbed the paper out of the doctor's hand. She looked it over but realized she had no idea what any of the numbers meant.

"We didn't miss anything. In fact, we really didn't need to test you at all. I'm not sure if you remember but we had three groups that we tested. A, B, and C. You were in the 'B' group. The control group."

She stared at the doctor with tears welling up in her eyes. "What does that mean?"

The doctor took the blood work paper gently from Heather's hands and put it back in the file. "It means you were given a placebo. Sugar pills. Heather, we didn't medicate you at all. Now we normally don't disclose information on who..."

The doctor went on and on, but Heather couldn't hear her. She put her face in her hands and sobbed uncontrollably. In the back of her mind she kept hearing her own voice repeating over and overI'm a black cock slut. I'm a black cock slut. I'm a black cock slut. I'm a black cock slut. I'm a black cock slut. I'm a black cock slut. I'm a black cock slut. I'm a black cock slut. I'm a black cock slut. I'm a black cock slut. I'm a black cock slut. I'm a black cock slut. I'm a black cock slut. I'm a black cock slut. I'm a black cock slut...