Conversion Therapy Ch. 06

Story Info
Layla, Grindle and Jaxson develop their relationship.
9.5k words
4.76
4.2k
2
0

Part 6 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up at 6:00 which is my normal time. It was still dark and I was looking forward to going to the beach with the girls, but 'the girls' was a problem. I wanted time with 'the girl'. We were just getting started. While I like Grindle and, especially, like looking at her, I'm not falling in love with her and doubted I would if Layla were not in the picture. She's not my type physically or emotionally.

So I wondered and pondered how to get time with just Layla because it appeared that Grindle was going to be around for a few days. I thought we may be able to take a motorcycle trip leaving Friday and returning on Sunday evening or Monday since it is a holiday. We could go to the Everglades and camp out. I have a friend in Environmental Studies who knew the glades well and could advise me on things to do and places to stay. We could hold down costs by camping and I was pretty sure he could loan me the equipment.

I decided to ask. I put on my swim trunks, put my clothes for work in a duffle and grabbed a banana to eat and headed out. I love riding the motorcycle early in the morning. It's such a refreshing time. I made really good time because there is no traffic. I was already getting hard just thinking about the girls in their bikinis.

When I arrived at the apartment, I was about ten minutes early. I decided to wait at the bike until 7, so pondered my future and what it would be like with Layla. I also wondered what she may end up majoring in. I didn't know her well enough to know what her talents or interests were. She may still be interested in studying religion but I sort of doubted that, at least, not as a profession. I looked forward to discovering those things about her.

After what seemed a very long time, my watch said it was 7 so I went to her apartment. Grindle answered the door, naked, of course. "I was just about to get dressed, come on in."

Layla came out of her room and asked me to tie her bikini strings. After struggling a bit, I finally got them tied and said, "I think I'm better at untying them," and laughed. She found it humorous as well and giggled. She got her cover up and put it on.

Grindle by now had her bikini on and looked very hot in it. She also got her cover up and put it on. I noticed that neither cover up hid much. I could see through them in the light of the room. I was pleased to see that the sofa had a sheet and blanket on it which meant they had not slept together. I was not jealous of Grindle, but I somehow wanted Layla to myself for a while. I think I may be able to deal with and feel OK if Layla and Grindle continued to have sex but not until things were more solid with us.

We walked to the beach. Almost nobody was there. A few fishermen was all. We put a couple of beach towels on the sand and the girls stripped off their cover ups. I took off the tee shirt I wore, and we walked into the water and out to where the water was chest high. As is often the case in the morning, there was next to no surf and the water was relatively calm.

I noticed that Layla was taking off her top and then her bottom and handing them to me. Then Grindle did the same. It was a good thing I had two pockets.

"Oh, God, Layla, this feels so good. Just like you said. It's like being caressed by a thousand fingers."

"I love being naked in the water. It's heavenly." Layla then came to me and I took her in my arms. I felt bad that Grindle was left out but did not want to include her. Then Layla asked, "Jaxson, do you mind if Grindle comes and holds me also."

How could I refuse? I muttered, "Sure!"

Grindle did not cuddle up to me but to the side of Layla but that meant I was sharing her. I wasn't sure how I felt. Layla turned to me and kissed me passionately, and we tongue wrestled for a good two or three minutes. When we broke off, Grindle said, "That is so cute and hot." Layla and she laughed as if there was some private message behind the words.

Despite my misgivings about the situation, I had two gorgeous women in the water less than a foot away from me. My cock had been hard and had just grown harder by the minute. Layla felt it prod her leg and reached her hand in my shorts and began to stroke it. It always felt so good for her to do it. I could see their breasts floating in the water, nipples erect which made me a bit more horny.

I figured that was going to be my state for the rest of the day. After some time, Grindle broke away and swam off leaving us to ourselves and Layla said, "You want me to get you off?"

"You need to ask. Of course, I'd love it."

She began stroking with a stronger grip and more vigor. It took a few minutes but I finally came, and she took delight in seeing my cum floating in the water. She tucked me in and said, "I don't think I will ever get to where that does not amaze me."

"I certainly hope you don't. May I change the subject before Grindle comes back."

"Sure." She said as if a bit worried.

"I was wondering if you would like to take a road trip on the motorcycle this weekend."

She looked at me as if a bit puzzled and asked, "You mean like spend the night together and the like."

"Yes!"

"Gosh, I have to think about that. Right now I can't see a problem, but I better give it some thought. Where would we go and what would we do?"

"I thought we could go to the Everglades. It won't take long to get there. We could camp out, go for a canoe trip on the creeks and hike some. I think it is fair to say, we'd make love a lot. The thing is, I want to get to know you. Like I don't know what your talents are or what kinds of things you may want to study in college."

"That may be because I've never been allowed to think about myself. I was always supposed to think about preparing for marriage and ministry. Other things just didn't matter."

"Well, anyway, Grindle is coming back. Think about it and I'll call this evening and we can talk a bit more."

"OK. Will I see you this evening?"

"I teach until 9 and usually am not in the mood to see anyone."

"That's too bad. I'm sort of getting to like having you around. Especially your body", and she looked at me with a lascivious expression.

Grindle swam back to us and we talked a while longer about what they were going to do today. Grindle said she had to look for her own place which pleased me. She also thought she better look for a car since she'd not have Harry's to drive.

I asked, "How do you afford all that?"

"Oh, I have a trust fund that my grandfather set up for me. It is not much but it is enough for an apartment and a car. I'll have to get a job, but I also want to go to the admissions office at the college and see about enrolling there."

"That'd be good. I hope that all works out for you," I said.

"It will. I'm in good shape in comparison to Layla. Her parents don't help her and she has no family wealth to depend on. I don't see how she does it. If I ask him, my dad will buy me a car, assuming he isn't too angry that I left Harry and the school."

"Well", interjected Layla, "I'm going to have to get more house cleaning to do at least before the winter term begins."

I was sort of sad to hear that about Layla. I sure hoped that she could find what she needed for jobs and get enough aid from school to live decently.

We lingered a bit more in the water, then the girls put their bikinis back on and we swam and walked to shore. We dried off and I asked if they'd like to go to the coffee shop for breakfast on me. They agreed and was I the envy of a lot of men.

We didn't pursue much that was serious except that Layla thought she could fill her mornings up with jobs with the help of Sheba. I told her that Sheila might hire her, not that she needed someone since she had nothing much she did. I decided I'd ask her.

Time came that I had to get showered and ready for class. Layla offered her apartment, but I said, not to worry that I could use the gym on campus. I took my duffle, kissed Layla and pecked Grindle and headed to my motorcycle.

>>>

I was excited when I woke up because I knew Jaxson would be over. I longed to be with him and loved both the anticipation of seeing him and the feelings that came when he arrived. I was not disappointed. He helped me with my bikini and looked at me with that look that said, "You are so special to me. I want you. I need you."

On our way to the beach though, I sensed concern in him. I had no idea what it was. I sure hoped it was nothing like he didn't want to see me anymore. Was I ever relieved when Grindle went off to swim and he asked me if we could go off this weekend. The idea of being on a weekend date with a man was so foreign to me, I was afraid to say yes without thinking about it. I wanted to go and I wanted to say yes, but was it the right thing to do? What would Grindle do?

When he told me he felt he wanted to get to know me better, to know my talents, desires, hopes and dreams, I was thrilled. Nobody had ever cared what I dreamt of being. In fact, I hadn't given myself the opportunity to do so because I had been taught Christian women marry a man and support his career. Here was a man wondering what I wanted and I wasn't even sure. Wow!

One thing for sure. I wanted Jaxson. I needed Jaxson. I desired Jaxson more than anything I had ever wanted, needed, desired.

When he left to go to school, I felt a sort of emptiness, but Grindle and I fell into discussion about our lives and I asked her what she was going to do.

She thought for a moment and said, "Layla, I don't know. I am sort of lost despite having found a piece of myself. I've been so tied to Harry for what seems forever that being without him or thinking about him feels strange. I guess today I'll go with you to the college and pick up a packet like you have when you turn yours in. Then I'll go look for a car. If I can buy one, I can then look for an apartment."

"You know there are some spaces at my complex."

"Yes, and I'd love living near you, but maybe its not the best idea. I think I'm sort of in your way."

"In my way?" I asked a bit confused.

"Yes, last night I wanted more than anything to eat your pussy and suck Jaxson's cock. I think you knew that or sensed it. You all don't need me in between you. I'll have to take care of myself and I will. I'm determined. I won't live far away but I think some distance will be good for us. That doesn't mean I won't come over and eat your pussy on occasion," she said with a laugh.

I laughed too and said, "You better. I do love you and want to have you as my best friend forever. If I lose you to have Jaxson, I will have lost something quite precious to me."

"That won't happen." She looked around as if looking for something, "You have your watch? What time is it?"

I looked, it was already 9:30. "I guess we better go if we are going to get everything done and we'll have to walk to the college because you don't have a way."

"Maybe we should go to the car lot first."

"Maybe."

"Let's do. Let's go as we are. I have my check book in my bag and my driver's license."

"How will you pay for a car, Grindle?"

"I have money saved. I've been saving it because I didn't need it. So I'm OK."

It was quite bold of us to walk the half mile to the car lot dressed as we were, but despite being a bit shy about it, it felt liberating to be able to say good bye to our prudish past. Anyway, we looked good and we deserved to be half naked on the streets in broad daylight.

The car Grindle ended up with was 1965 Ford Mustang Convertible. I thought she paid too much for it, but she said if she was going to spread her wings, she needed something with wings and this car could fly. The salesperson said the previous owner had completely refurbished the car which belonged to his dad who had died. He'd be thrilled to know such a beauty was buying it.

With car bought and insurance rider in hand, we drove back to the apartment and showered and dressed. I wore what seemed a quite modest dress compared to Grindle who put on the one that buttoned down the front. She left the buttons unbuttoned from last night, so she looked hot. I looked pretty good in my dress, too. I had to plan for cleaning in the afternoon, so I wore one I could ride my bike in and get off and on at the house easily. I didn't want to have to button buttons and all if someone came home and I was naked. Then, neither of us wore panties or a bra. We felt so liberated from our pasts, but knew we had stuff to deal with. For now though, we wanted to feel free of it and I wanted the feelings of being next to naked.

We put my bike in her trunk and drove to the college administration building. After parking I got my bike out and locked it at the bike rack. I took my packet in and delivered it. I then asked the person who waited on me what I should do about financial aid. He asked if I had filled out the scholarship app and I said I had. He asked about the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid). I had. He told me that I should take it to the Financial Aid office which was in the treasurer's office and they could advise me about the process.

Grindle got her packet and was waiting when I got outside. She said, "I'm so excited to be applying to a real college. For the past couple of years I have felt like I have had an anchor dragging me down and a door shut in my face. Now, I feel like my future is wide open."

I hugged her and said I felt exactly the same way and "I sure hope you find someone like Jaxson to love."

She jumped up and down and exclaimed at the idea. "I guess now I need to go look for a place to live. I think being with you will soon become a drag for you and Jaxson."

"Probably, we really want to work on us. You don't stop that, but if we can't have privacy for that, it won't happen. That being said, Grindle, we are going to go to the Everglades this weekend so you don't have to go so fast."

"To the Everglades, that sounds like fun and more fun," she said with strong implications about what 'more fun' meant.

"I'm guessing so also. However, it will also give us a chance to get to know each other better. He says we can camp, canoe, and hike. All of that will be fun now that the weather is cooler."

"So he has camping equipment?"

"No, but he has a friend who will probably loan it to him. Also, the friend does research in the Everglades and knows all the best places for camping. I hope we get somewhere away from people so we can, you know," I said looking around to make sure nobody could overhear.

"Go naked!" Grindle completed the idea.

"Yes!" And we both reacted with glee.

"What are you doing now? You want to go with me?"

"I'd love to, but I have this yearning to see if Jaxson and I can have lunch again today."

"Yeah, I betcha' do," she said with a mischievous grin.

"Is that all you think about?" I asked.

"Almost," she responded. "If he were my man, I imagine I sure wouldn't think about much else."

"It's 11:30 and I don't want to miss him so I better get over there, and I think I know the way but am not sure."

"OK. You go, girl, and I'll see you tonight."

I got my bike and headed in the direction I thought his office was and fortunately only made a slight error. I arrived at 11:50. His door was open so I knocked on the door sill but stood out of sight. He responded, "Come in."

I stepped into the door all smiles. He was sitting with his feet propped up reading a book. "Is that all you do all day is read novels?" I asked with a smirk on my face.

"Yes, of course, but this is no novel. I'm finding it tough going."

"What is it?"

"It's by a French philosopher named Derrida. It's called Of Grammatology. It's a tough read."

"It sounds like it. Maybe you can tell me about it over lunch."

"I could but I have a class at 12. Can you wait until 1."

"Sure, maybe I'll just read that book while I wait."

"That'll be fine but if you decided to read something else, there are a number of books here. The department library is down the hall to your left. The main office is the other direction and it has some popular magazines."

"I'll be fine. I'll find something to do. I have to leave by 2 to get to my job. I like to be done before any of the family shows up."

"OK. Just hang out here if you like or you could walk around campus and get oriented. So meet me back here at 1. I may be a little earlier, but I'll be back by then for sure."

With that we hugged and kissed for a few minutes and he was gone. Every time we separate, I feel this emptiness in my stomach. While we are together, I feel so complete and good. Without him it's like a part of me is gone. Is this how true love feels?

I sat in his chair and looked around his office. It was not very big. There was room for some shelves which were not so neatly filled with books, and another chair. I scanned the books none of which interested me from the titles except one which was titled, The Art of Photography. I picked it up and opened it and looked at the contents of the book. The first chapter was a brief history of photography. I figured I could handle history all right. So I began to read.

The story began with Daguerre types. I'd never heard of them but found the discussion interesting. Part way through though I was startled when the doorway became filled with a figure. I looked up to see a very pretty young lady. She was wearing daisy Duke shorts that barely covered her and a shirt that left her mid drift exposed. She did not appear to have very large breasts, but she had a good figure.

"Hi!" she chirped, "You're not Dr. Jax."

"No, who is that?"

"Oh, he tells his students to just call him Dr. Jax because his name is difficult to pronounce correctly. Anyway, you're not him."

"No, I'm waiting on him for lunch."

"Really!" She said with some excitement and curiosity in her voice. "We didn't know he had a girlfriend. Are you his girlfriend? Tell me you are his sister. Please."

"I guess I am his girlfriend. I hadn't thought of myself that way because we've been seeing each other less than a week, but ... ."

"Are you fucking him?" She said as if she hoped not.

"No, we're not doing that," and preferred not to say more.

"Oh, good then, maybe he'll still be available."

"What? Are you interested in him?"

"What girl wouldn't be?" she asked as if it were an incontrovertible truth.

"I don't know, but right now she'd have to fight me for him. I guess you could say that our relationship is intense, but he is a gentleman and he is not pushing the 'fucking' part."

"Well, why not? If I were him I'd want to fuck you. In fact, I want to fuck you and I'm not him."

I was sort of lost here and had no idea how to respond. I'd never heard anyone talk so blatantly about sex. I took a few seconds and finally responded, "I want to make sure I am in love with him before I have intercourse with him."

"You mean you don't know. I was in love with him the second I laid eyes on him. If it were possible, I'd fuck in the classroom in front of everyone."

"Really, what's your name? Mine's Layla." I reached out as if to shake her hand.

She did not respond except to say, "Bonnie. My friends all call me Bonnie. Boys call me to bone me."

It took me a second to make sense of that reference having never heard intercourse referred to as 'Boning". "Well, I am a Christian and do not think of sex so crudely. I'm sorry, I don't mean to sound judgmental. I believe sex is a sacred thing to be cherished between persons who truly love each other. I once thought it had to wait until marriage, but I've begun to change that opinion a bit lately."

"So you are thinking about fucking him?"

"Please, Bonnie, can we change the subject. I think what Jaxson and I do is our business. Can I give him a message?"

"No, but may I come in and close the door?"

"No, why would you want to?"