Conversion Therapy Ch. 07

Story Info
Layla and Jaxson prepare for a motorcycle trip.
8.3k words
4.78
3.8k
1
0

Part 7 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My alarm in my head went off about 6:30. I got up and put on my bikini and the cover up and checked on Grindle. She was still asleep. I went over and sat down on the bed and began to run my hand over her legs and hips, up her stomach to her breasts and played with her nipples and then her breasts using both hands. She squirmed and said, "That feels so nice. What a way to wake up. What time is it?"

"About 6:40. I'm ready to go. I have the camera and a bag we can take so we can put our bikinis in it and strap it to one of our arms and be naked."

She squirmed a bit more, opened her eyes, and smiled, "You are so beautiful. Jaxson is such a lucky guy. I wish I were him. I sure hope I find some one like him and we can be best couple friends."

"I hope so too. Now get up and get ready."

She did, making a bit of a show for me as she put on her bikini and coverup. "I don't know why I am putting this on, I'm going to just wear my bikini."

"Sounds good," I said and removed my coverup. "But we better take them. Maybe we'll want to go to the coffee shop."

We started off to the beach. As usual, few people were out yet and it was still sort of twilight. The sun was just about to come above the horizon. What a beautiful time of day!

When we got to the beach, I snapped a few pictures only hoping they'd turn out. I had not learned how to take sun rises or how to use the auto exposure system to have best effect. I took three shots of Grindle with the reddening sky behind her. She's such a good model and poses so comfortably.

We hid the camera with our coverups and went into the water. The tide was pretty high which means we had to go pretty far out to get to where it was safe to remove our bikinis. We took them off and stuffed them in the bag. I fastened it around my arm so that it was on the back side of it.

Grindle came to me and put her arms around me. I lifted my legs and put them around her waist. An electric shock went through me when my pussy touched her stomach.

"I have to confess something," she said.

"What's that?"

"This morning, I think about 4, I woke up to a crashing orgasm finding my fingers buried in my pussy." She paused as if not having anything else to say.

"That's no biggy, I think I came in my sleep three times last night."

"Yes, but you were not dreaming of you, Jaxson and me in a threesome, I bet."

I sort of half laughed and half giggled. "What?" I said with surprise.

"Yes, and I feel ashamed. I hope you will forgive me."

"No! I won't," I responded as seriously as I could because I really thought it kind of sweet.

"I want you to know, I have no designs on Jaxson and I do not think about having a threesome. I think it would ruin what you and I have and what he and you have. I think it best to keep it separated, but I found it disturbing to have such a dream. I don't know what to do about it though. It's a dream."

She was quite contrite and even distraught. I hugged her and pushed my pussy hard against her stomach, "Grindle, you are forgiven, just don't let it happen again. OK." I said again as seriously as I could given I was sort of laughing inside.

"OK. I promise. Please believe me."

"I believe you and I don't blame you. I had two dreams last night. Two were of me with Jaxson and one with you. No threesomes though. Oh, my God." I laughed.

She laughed. "You sure you are Ok with it."

"Yes," I laughed. "Don't worry. I'm not sure we have control over our dreams. I'm sure our professors and pastors would tell us the devil is in them."

She laughed and replied, "I'm sure they would, but I think it's just that I love you very much and I was there helping show love to Jaxson for you and with you. It was weird. I've never ever had such a dream."

"OK, Grindle, may I ask you a personal question?"

"Sure. You say you have made love to several women besides me. Are you attracted to women sexually?"

"I guess you could say so, but I am equally attracted to men. I don't know what that is but I am not homosexual because I am attracted to men. Maybe I am bisexual and I don't even know if that's a term."

"Me either, but I know I am not bisexual because I don't even think the second time about another woman with the exception of you. When I was with Sheba last week, I felt great fondness and tenderness but had no desire to have sex with her. I'm not sure how I would respond were she to want to have sex with me. Then Sheila is just a woman who lives next door to Jaxson. She's beautiful and sexy but I have no desire for her. I don't think Jaxson does either. According to both, there has never been any sex despite they spend a lot of time naked together."

She said, "You know I love you." Then she began kissing me. It was sensual and filled me with desire. I rubbed my pussy against her stomach and after a few minutes, I came. It wasn't earth shattering but it was smooth, sort of like riding a wave with an early morning breaker. Very calming.

I released my legs and said, "Your turn." I put my arm around her and my hand at her pussy. I stroked it for a little bit and then entered her. She was ready and responded with an audible, "Ah, Babe. Yes, do it."

I found her sensitive spot just inside and began to massage it. She responded by thrusting into my hand and lifting her breasts just above the surface, inviting me to suck them. I did while she played with the other. I did not hurry but took my time with her and after 5 or 6 minutes she came with a stream of expletives that I had gotten accustomed to. I never heard her use such words except when she was cumming. When she was coming down from her high, she kissed me passionately.

I suddenly became aware of a voice not far away and turned to see Jaxson swimming toward us. I had no idea if he could tell what we were doing, but was pretty sure when he got to us he may be able to. I alerted Grindle who sank under water and stayed for a bit. Then she surfaced.

If Jaxson did notice, he said nothing. He hugged us both pecked Grindle on the cheek and kissed me passionately. Our tongues played with each other for a while. Then we broke it off.

"You are naked!" he exclaimed. "What did you do with your bikinis or did you just come naked?"

"We only wore our covers and took them off and walked out naked as a jay bird," I responded breezily as if it were the truth.

He grinned. "Babe," he drawled, "Really!"

"No, we just took them off. They're here somewhere," responded Grindle. "Where are they, Layla?"

"Oh, I don't know. Somewhere. I hope we can find them."

He didn't know what to think. Were we telling the truth or putting him on. Certainly, he thought the latter. But who would know?

We kept looking like we were searching for them and then Grindle said, "Man, I don't know where they could have gone. I put mine right here," as she pointed to a spot in the water.

"Yeah, mine was right here," I said in all seriousness. "Where would they have gone?"

"OK, ladies, I know you are not that dumb. Where are they for sure?" He then saw the pack on my arm. Looking at it, he said, "I got it now. Is there room in there for my trunks. It's not fair that I always have to keep my suit on."

I asked, "What time is it?"

"When I got here it was about 8:15 so not much more now."

"So, who wants to go to the coffee shop?" asked Grindle.

Jaxson and I said in unison, "I do." We laughed.

We put our bikinis back on and walked out collecting the cover ups and the camera on the way. Once we got to the coffee shop, Grindle and I went to the ladies room. We took our coverups with us. I think we both had the same idea. We'd take off our tops and tease Jaxson with our almost visible breasts.

It wasn't long after we returned that he was visibly uncomfortable. I asked him if he'd like me to rearrange his cock so it fit better in his trunks. He whispered back that I should do something else right there because it was my fault. I just smiled and ran my hand up his leg and under the hem of his trunks.

We each had coffee and a pastry and then walked back to the apartment. Jaxson changed clothes and left for school. We changed and headed for Goodwill.

>>>

I woke up a little later than normal for some reason so when I got to the beach, the girls were already out neck deep. They hadn't expected me, so I would be surprising them. I must have been because as I entered the water, I could tell they were in an embrace, and then I heard Grindle exclaiming although I could not tell what she was saying. Her voice was not normal, so I knew they must be having sex. Then I saw them kiss passionately. Clearly, they were having fun because they did not notice me until I called out. I was probably about 100 ft from them by then.

We went to the coffee shop and the two demons went to the ladies room and came out with nothing on up top but their coverups. If one looked carefully it was clear how they were dressed but only a person perverted enough to stare would have been able to tell unless, of course, they meant him to. They meant for me to see. When I did, I got hard as steel in a heart beat. I got no relief at all because I had to get ready and get to a meeting soon after returning to the apartment.

Layla told me they were going to Goodwill and probably would have lunch together at the apartment. She thought it was getting too expensive for us to eat out every day. She was right, but I'd have gone into debt to see her.

I did want to tell her that I had gotten in touch with my friend about the Everglades. He was going to loan us a tent, a hammock and ground pads and sleeping bags that would match up to make a double. He also had a small coffee pot and a gas stove and utensils and cooking gear. I said, I may not be able to carry all that. He told me I could look at it when I went to get the stuff and see what I thought.

He also told me he could give me good directions for one of the most private camping spots plus a permit for it. He was planning on going over to check some of his data collection sites, so he may be able to take stuff over for me and claim our spot. I told him that would be great, but what about getting it back. No problem, he said because he had to go back Monday afternoon. Almost nobody but the rangers and other scientists knew about the place despite it not being too far off the beaten path.

It sounded perfect. My mind immediately began to reel with images of us spending the weekend naked and free to do whatever we wanted and, of course, thinking specifically about what we may actually do. The result was a nearly perpetual hard on.

I did plan to see Layla that evening some way or another. I hadn't decided how. I thought maybe we'd go see a movie. There was one I was interested in seeing, "Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom." It sounded as if it had a fascinating premise but was probably just fun.

The day dragged on. About 4 I tried Layla but forgot she was cleaning her house. Bummer. I was tired of preparing and reading so I got on my bike and rode over to a motorcycle store. I thought she should have some gear. I had an extra helmet that she had worn, but I didn't have a jacket or gloves or anything to protect her legs. I figured she'd wear shorts or a dress and she needed chaps for her legs.

I found it all, but it was very expensive. I could afford the gloves and a jacket but the chaps were nearly $100.00. I didn't make that much. Then I remembered that this morning they were going to Goodwill. Maybe I could find some gear there.

I rode over there and looked around. I couldn't find any and then a young girl clerk came over and asked if she could help. I told her what I was looking for and she said that they did not have much of anything but did I need for me or someone else. I told her my girlfriend and I were going for a trip this weekend and I wanted to get her some gear for safety.

She said, "Oh, you mean Layla?"

"Yes, that's her name."

She described her and I confirmed. "Man, is she excited. It's just bursting out of her how excited. She was in this morning."

"Yes, I know. What did she buy?"

"I can't tell you, but you are going to like it, believe me," she said brightly.

"So, about the gear?"

"Like I said, we don't have much. Maybe gloves and maybe a jacket that will do, but not much else."

"Do you have a leather jacket for a woman her size?"

"Well, let's see." She led me to a place where probably two or three dozen jackets and coats of different kinds hung and explained, "Most of these are useless here, but people come down from up north, don't need them and give them to us. I'll look through these. They are sized and she will wear a small or even an extra small depending on the sizing. I'm about her size, so I'll check it out for you." She looked and actually found what looked like a leather biker jacket. It was extra small, so we wondered, but she tried it on and it was quite roomy. "I think this will do fine if it is all right with you."

"I think so. But what about something for her legs."

She put her finger to her chin and thought for a minute. "You know what, I remember seeing something the other day that I couldn't make heads or tails about what it was. It could be chaps. She took me to where they were and there in plain view was a pair of lady chaps same color as the jacket. She tried them on and they fit quite nicely but had plenty of adjustment should they need sizing. What luck!

"What about gloves? You think you may have some."

"Maybe, let's go look."

There was a huge pile. I'm not much of a shopper, so I looked at the pile in terror. She rescued me by saying, "Give me a sec and I can go through these."

She went to work and in less than five minutes had found about 6 pair she thought may work for motorcycling. I checked them as she found them and decided one pair would work. They were red. But that would go all right with black. They were also made of a mesh like material that would let her hands stay a bit cooler.

We went to check out and she told me the total was $50. What a deal!

As I paid, I said, "By the way, my name is Jaxson."

She said, "Yes, Jaxson, mine is Crystal. It's very nice to meet you. Hope you have a great trip. Layla is one very pretty girl and sexy too."

>>>

Our shopping the next day was fun and erotic. I never knew trying on clothes could be so sensual as when I went for the kind of clothes we were looking for today. Going with Grindle added to the sensuality of it.

We knew where most things were displayed having been there before, so we went directly to the section where we would find shorts. At first we were both shy about what we really wanted. Grindle held up a pair of shorts that would come down to the knee. They were pretty but not what I wanted, however, I did not immediately say so. Instead, I sort of looked around the pile. And saw others that I once would have chosen. Nice shorts, but ... .

I spied the shorts I was really interested in. They were what had come to be known as Daisy Dukes because Daisy from the sitcom Dukes of Hazard wore them almost exclusively. I finally moved over to where they were and held a pair up and asked, "What do you think of these, Grindle?"

I heard someone else's voice say from behind me, "You would look very hot in those, Layla." I turned to find the store clerk, the same who had waited on me on Sunday whose name Jaxson had told me was Crystal, "You should try them on and see for yourself, but there are others of different colors and a bit different style but very similar."

Grindle got animated and danced over to where I was. Then Crystal went on, "Yes, Grindle, you'd look wonderful in them also. Plus we have them on sale for buy one get one free because we need to get rid of a fair amount since we are getting into Fall soon. Not that the weather is much different here, but people tend not to buy shorts this time of year."

I lit up at the idea of two for one because I thought it would be fun to wear them and was sure Jaxson would love them. I started sorting through the piles and found several that were a bit different color and slightly different style. Grindle did likewise. Finally, we both had 8 or so pairs to try on and went to a dressing room to do so.

We quickly stripped down to our birthday suits and began trying on the shorts. I put on a pair that were sort of a printed fabric that had no pockets or zipper but were printed to appear as if they did. They were more or less the size of large bikini panties. The sides were maybe 3 inches. They showed some butt cheek and had only a very slight leg. I looked in the mirror and did they ever look good on me and did I look good topless.

Grindle finally had her first pair on that were traditional Daisy Dukes with belt loops, zipper and frayed legs. They were very light blue in color, almost white. They were very pretty on her and fit just right with a very exposed stomach as they came up maybe an inch and half below her belly button.

She looked at me and went, "Wow! Sexyyyy!"

I did a pirouette and she went "Wow!" Again.

I looked her over and said, lasciviously, "You are hot, woman! Of course, I doubt you can go out like that."

"I do intend on finding a top. In fact, why don't we go look for one now," she said as she turned and opened the door.

"Grindle, you have nothing on upstairs."

"Aw, who cares nobody is in the store but our friend."

That was true when we came in the room, I was not so sure now. So she peaked out and said, coast is clear and walked out and over to where blouses hung on racks. She grabbed two giving one to me. Here, in case someone comes in before we find what we want.

I knew what I wanted— one that would go with my shorts I had on and that would show as much skin as possible. My shorts were light blue with some trim in white and navy blue so I had a lot of options. I found things I liked but not exactly what I wanted. I was about to give up on my exact idea when Grindle said, "This will look perfect with those," and handed me a hanger.

On it hung a halter top. It was white. The ties for around the neck began as three inch pieces of cloth below the breasts and tapered somewhat quickly to narrow strips that could be ties. The part to which they were attached was a narrow strip of fabric that tied in the back. Grindle helped me with it and once we got it adjusted, so that the part that went around my chest was right under my breasts and the parts that went around my neck were tied securely enough, I looked in the mirror.

Crystal came to check on us and saw me and said, "Wow, Layla, you look terrific in that. You'll have all the men drooling."

"I'm only interested in one, though."

She then said, "Grindle, that is quite a nice outfit. I love the way your breasts are highlighted."

Grindle turned red and said, "I'm looking for the right blouse. Only thing is I found that for Layla and I can't find anything that will do for me. I'd fall out of that one."

Crystal turned and looked through another rack and pulled out a bright red halter top. "How about this?"

"OK, thanks, I'll try it on." We helped her and when we had it on we were impressed. It had thin red strips tied to the tops of cloth shaped cups with no padding. The chest strap was made of identical material. The top was made of a clingy material so that the top clung to Grindle and showed every curve. Her nipples were hard as erasers already so they poked through it.

"What do you think?" she asked.

We both nodded and Crystal said, "Grindle, you will certainly turn heads in that top and those shorts."

"That's what I want to do." She looked in the mirror and said, "Wow! I guess I will. I'm sort of still hanging out on the sides and down the middle."

"No prob," replied Crystal, "the shaping of the cups will assure you stay together."