Conversion Therapy Ch. 08

Story Info
Layla visits doctor and gets sex education, motorcycle trip.
20.1k words
4.67
7.4k
4

Part 8 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last night while we were having a drink with Grindle, we talked about our trip. Jaxson explained that his friend, Jeff, was going to set up camp for us on the far side of the Everglades because it attracted fewer visitors and our camp would be accessible by motorcycle but not by car because there was just a pathway through the woods to the site. He had given us directions. I was quite excited because I had never ridden a motorcycle more than a few miles now and a trip across the state sounded exciting. I was also excited because I thought the way it sounded, we could spend a fair amount of time in nature and naked—naked with Jaxson for nearly three days.

We still had a good number of rolls of film left, so I thought we'd also have lots of photographic possibilities. That made me horny just thinking about it. Our adventure last night really had my motors running and they still were. I really wanted to make love to Jaxson right there in the bar. I grabbed his hand and laid it right at my pussy hoping he would get the message and put his fingers in me. He didn't, so I pushed them in.

He looked at me in surprise. There was no way anyone could see because we were in a booth, I was on the inside and it was pretty dark. I whispered, "I am so horny."

Grindle said, "I heard that."

I smiled at her and said, "That's OK, Sweetie. You probably already knew it", laughing.

She grinned and laughed and said, "Whenever Jaxson is around you're horny."

"I guess I am."

Jaxson said, "Changing the subject a bit. Layla, we'll need to leave about 3 tomorrow in order to get over there, have some supper and get to the camp site before it gets too dark to see. Is that all right?"

"Yes, in fact, I talked to Sheba and asked if I couldn't come over at 11 in the morning instead of my regular time."

"Oh, good, so we can leave earlier."

"I think we better plan for 3. She says she has some things to talk to me about. I think she sees herself as my dating guru, which is fine as my mother would be useless."

"Yeah, our mothers would both be useless because our dates were not supposed to be dates. We were supposed to just sort of visit with each other until we got married. I'm wondering how we would know if we wanted to make love to someone for the rest of our lives if we'd never come close until we got married."

I was not moving towards cumming, but his fingers sure felt good in my pussy. Then I realized that Grindle was doing something with her hand and it could only be one thing. She was doing herself. I decided to up the ante and began playing with my nipple. She reached with her free hand and put it inside her blouse, one of the most revealing one's she had bought, and began massaging her breast.

That began to get me hot. All that held back the orgasms was the conversation. We were telling Jaxson about our shopping trip and that Grindle had asked Crystal to go out with her and that Crystal had agreed. He was somewhat surprised at the confession.

He in turn told us funny stories about students. After a bit, I asked about Bonnie.

"Oh, God, is she a trip. Today she wore a tube dress. It barely covered her breasts not because it couldn't. She wore it so a good bit of her breasts showed. Of course, it was also quite short. She sat where I had a clear view of her."

Grindle and I looked at each other and winked. We knew what was coming next.

"She could tell I could hardly keep from looking at her. She was such a distraction. Anyway, I'm talking about personal identity. She raised her hand to ask a question or make a comment. When she did, she also turned her legs to point directly towards me and began to comment as she opened her legs. Before long I could see her pussy as clearly as the day is long."

"What was her question," asked Grindle.

"I have no idea. I answered, but the event was so distracting and the behavior so absurd I forgot both."

"Really," I said.

"Really!" He replied. "I've had other professors talk about her shenanigans but never had to deal with such a blatant display. I wanted to tell her to leave, but couldn't."

"Why not?" asked Grindle.

"Her father apparently owns the school. Several professors have complained about what can only be called harassment by her. But she is daddy's little girl and he refuses to believe she would do such a thing. It matters little whether it is a female or male teacher. We are all game to her."

I had been squeezing Jaxson's fingers with my pussy and he had begun to move them which started me on my way. By the time he had finished his story, Grindle and I were well on our way to orgasms and Jaxson noticed our heightened breathing and look in our eyes, before long we both began to cum. Grindle stifled her normal chain of obscenities so they came out muffled and distorted as "uh, 'uck, 'ud," and so on. It mattered little that I was also trying to stifle my usually incoherent grunts. All that mattered was I was able to avoid a scream.

Jaxson for his part was laughing in amazement and embarrassment. He then said, "You girls are a constant amazement."

We returned to our conversation and were discussing leaving when the waiter came with a round of drinks. And said, "The couple across the room sent these, they say, as thanks for the show tonight. I have no idea what they are referring to," and walked away.

We looked across the room and they winked and gave us a thumbs up. All of us were very embarrassed to have been found out, but in an odd way it turned me on. I decided to give them more of the show and began massaging Jaxson's hard cock. Then, I unzipped his pants, pulled it out and began stroking it slowly. Clearly, they were watching.

He was so horny that it didn't take him long to be showing signs of getting to the climax, so I ducked under the table and took him in my mouth and swallowed his load. When he had finished, I raised up and opened my mouth so they could see I had cum in it. They smiled and then turned and kissed each other. He was clearly groping her breasts.

We drank the other drinks partly, but I didn't want to over do it and had no idea what my tolerance for alcohol was since I had only drank it two or three times. Then never very much. I wanted to make real love to Jaxson before he went home.

"Jaxson, I'm ready to go, will you walk me home?"

"Sure!"

Grindle said, "I'll stay for just a bit to give you two love birds some privacy because I know what you want to do."

"Don't feel you have to," I said hoping, of course, that she did. I didn't care that she was in the living room when we were making love but I figured that it had an inhibiting effect on our love making. Plus, I knew whenever she was there and we were making love that she was doing herself which sometimes broke my focus.

She continued to demur so we left to go home. On the way, we couldn't keep our hands off each other to the point that we hadn't opened my door until we were nearly naked. Once in the apartment, we quickly went to my room and got in the bed and began hugging, kissing and groping.

Jaxson began to circle my nipple with his index finger and did so until it was driving me nuts and I wanted him to do more. Finally, he began massaging my breasts with his hands, and then he nibbled on my nipples taking way too long to take the whole breast in his mouth and suck it. I could feel his erect cock between our stomachs and longed for it. He eventually moved to between my legs licking and slurping around my pussy lips until at long last he began flicking my clitoris. I let out a string of exclamations and thrust into him. I then turned so that we would be in a 69, to this point my favorite position in love making.

I licked his balls and sucked on them a good while during which time, he explored my vagina with his tongue and then his fingers. Eventually, he went back to flicking my clit and pumping his fingers in and out of my vagina. He tried to make sure to be hitting my spot.

I was sucking his cock now. At times licking the head and at others deep throating him. God, did he feel good when the head went into my throat. I wondered if it was possible to have an orgasm in my throat it felt so good. I began to move up and down on his cock flicking the head every once in a while when it came out. I got my hand in between us, so I could play with his balls which seemed to work well and turn him on more.

Pretty soon I could feel him swell and stiffen even more if that was possible, and then the torrent came. When the first shot of cum came in my mouth, I was all the way out. I was almost able but not quite to contain it all. I swallowed as quickly as I could but the second and third shot came even faster and I lost some of it down my cheek and onto his leg. On the fourth and subsequent ones I was able to keep up.

His having come supercharged my pussy and I began to cum also with thrusts, shivers, spasms, and then I began to squirt. He wasn't prepared and it nearly drown him but he was a good sport and tried to catch it as much as he could. He had gotten to love its sweetness.

Once we were done, we lay there entwined in each other's legs, resting our heads on the thigh of the other, for quite some time. Regretfully, he was the first to move. He turned around and we cuddled for a bit, then he said, "Unless I am going to spend the night, I think I better go."

It was hard letting him go, but once he did, I lay there and fantasized about tomorrow. What ideas did Sheba have for me and what would our trip across state be like?

>>>

I woke up this morning, Friday it was, with only one thing on my mind—Layla. It was early as usual. I went to the pool and swam around a bit and then went to the college pool where I could do laps. I'd been neglecting to swim every day since meeting Layla. It was exercise or her.

While swimming, my mind was occupied with thoughts of tonight and what was Layla doing right now. I suspected she was sleeping. If not, was she stroking her beautiful pussy, playing with her breasts, thinking about me? My cock grew hard in my speedo to the point it could hardly contain it.

I fantasized about what we would do on the ride over, what Layla would wear, what we would talk about, and so on and so forth. None of it did anything but keep me hard. On my last 100 meters, I tried to turn my attention to my class. We were supposed to discuss Augustine's philosophy of what we are that makes us a person. That was not a good thing because I usually discussed his ascetic tendencies and how he imposed those on Christian theology instead of finding them in the biblical material. Thus we have this perverse view of sex that still lingers and dominates the Christian churches.

There it was—my mind on sex. That led to me getting back to thinking about Layla. I was instantly hard again if I had ever not been. I needed to get out and get a shower and dress for class. I wasn't sure I could. I guess I'd have to run for my towel, maybe not shower, just get dressed as privately as possible.

I got my pants, went into a toilet stall and closed the door. Since I was in private, I considered and decided to jack off. Maybe that would lead to me being soft. So I went to work, thinking of Layla and last night. In 3 or 4 minutes I came catching it in toilet paper. It was a relief and I went softer but not completely soft. At least it wouldn't show.

I walked to the coffee shop on campus and got coffee and an apple fritter—they had really good ones— and sat down. A minute or two later, one of my male colleagues from another department sat with me saying, "Mind if I join you?" assuming I'd say yes since he was almost seated.

"How are you, Bob?"

"Oh, doing pretty good but fighting my weight thing thus the fruit bowl instead of a pastry. Oh, to be young again."

"Yes, I guess it has its benefits, but then I just swam 1400 meters. And spent about four hours last night with my girlfriend."

"Exercise and lots of sex—that's the ticket," he said.

"So what's on your agenda today?" I asked changing the subject.

"Oh, I just have my 'History of Art' class. I've given this lecture so many times I can do it in my sleep. I show slides of early Christian Art. It's sort of boring," he said with a bit of a grimace. "What about you?"

"I have my class on intro to philosophy, then existentialism and then, Layla, my girlfriend and I are going to Everglades city area of the Everglades."

"Sounds like fun in the end."

"I think so. We've only known each other about 10 days and it seems like we have always known each other."

"Yeah, I've known Marilyn for almost my whole life—grew up in the same town and went to the same schools. It was almost like we were born to get married. So we have known each other for always. We're the lucky ones, we still think delightfully of each other."

"That's good to know, so many people are getting divorced now days it leads one to be skeptical of the whole enterprise."

"If its good, its good. If not, well then. May I change the subject though."

"Sure."

"My office is in the same area as the fine arts profs, you know, painting, sculpting, photography and so on."

"Yeah."

"Well, they have asked me to announce in my classes a need for models to pose for the artists. They aren't concerned with appearance, just persons willing to pose. It may be good for someone out side our area to announce it in their classes. Almost all my students are in art. I may have 15 to 20% who are not."

"I'll be glad to. Is there compensation?"

"Yes, in fact, there is. Students on work study can fullfil their hours by posing and are paid about $15.00 per hour. I think that is not quite triple minimum wage."

"Hmmm, sounds like something that would be good for a lot of students. They wouldn't have to find work off campus and could do it between classes."

"They also need models in the evening hours because a lot of the work is done outside of class time. There is one issue the students need to be aware of or maybe its not."

"What's that?" I prodded.

"Almost all models have to pose nude from time to time, but if they do they are paid I think an extra 10%. Not much but a fair deal I guess."

"That may be a deal breaker. There is one student that I am sure will respond positively."

"You mean Bonnie Snyderman?"

"Yes."

"We've already dealt with her. She came on to every reasonably attractive student in the classes and even masturbated, or started to while posing. Geeez! Who'd do that?"

"Bonnie. The stories about her would fill a porn book instantly."

"I guess. Anyway we had to ban her. It never caused a problem because she has to maintain her image with dear old dad of the prim and proper little girl. I guess posing naked would not fit it."

I looked at my watch and said, "Bob, you'll have to excuse me, I need to get my materials and get to class. Have a good day."

I walked to my office, collected my class notes and book and went to my class. An hour later I was free until my next class in an hour. I had a couple hours of designated office time until lunch but nobody ever attended. I went to my office, put a sign on my door that I was in so please knock. That turned out to be the wrong sign because every once in a while someone knocked and went on. What a joke! So I changed it to "I'm in, if you want to speak with me, please knock."

I was left in peace for the rest of my office hours. I was surprised when it was over that I had actually gotten some work on my future lectures done. I hadn't drifted into thinking about Layla.

I rode home, stripped and jumped in the pool. I mostly just sort of lounged and thought. I was trying to work out something about the lecture I had been preparing when I heard Sheila call out, "Hi, big boy, mind if I join you."

"Might as well. You can help me pass the time."

She walked into the pool via the steps and floated down. She went over and gathered a couple of noodles and put them under her arms and around her back which, of course, forced her breasts up on display. I wondered what had kept me from having sex with her, but I hadn't and now I was glad because things would really be awkward.

Nevertheless, my mind saw her and replaced her in my imagination with Layla and I got hard.

"Oh, is that for me or are you having a fantasy?"

"I'm sorry, my mind is playing tricks on me. When I saw you naked, I saw Layla and not you."

"You have really fallen, huh?"

"I think I'd say so. She is just too wonderful. I never imagined in a million years, I would have been with such a beautiful, sexy, intelligent, sensitive woman."

"All that in one woman and she likes to be naked also."

"Yeah, that too."

We chit chatted a while longer with me trying not to talk about what Layla and I do together except in very broad strokes and her trying to pry. Then I excused myself to go pack and get ready for the trip.

She said, "You two have a good time."

About an hour later, she came over handed me a $50.00 bill and said, "Have a really good dinner at a good restaurant on me," and then kissed me on my cheek and left.

>>>

I slept way too long. I barely had time to shower and shave my legs and pussy and get a glass of orange juice before I had to go. I rode over to Sheba's arriving slightly late. I began to open the door with my key when she opened it and greeted me naked. I was a bit shocked, but shouldn't have been after last week. She asked if I'd had anything to eat and I told her no, so she invited me into the kitchen and prepared some food. In the meantime, she noticed my clothes.

"Wow, you've changed your wardrobe a bit haven't you?"

"A bit."

"Well, you look hot. If you weren't so skinny, you could have played Daisy."

"I think that is a compliment?"

"Yes, dear, that's how I meant it. You look hot and gorgeous, but you've got to get out of those things, so get comfortable."

That wasn't a request but a command and I went into my submissive mode and did as told. We sat at her breakfast table and ate fruit and yogurt with some nuts. I was famished, so I ate a good bit which seemed to please her.

As we ate, we talked about me. She wanted to know if I was still seeing Jaxson and what we were doing. Nothing would do but full confession.

After I had told her about everything we had done including the sex, she asked, "Has he fucked you yet?"

I am still startled that anyone uses that language and hesitated and blushed. She got excited, taking my hesitance and blushing as affirmation to which I said, "No, Sheba, he hasn't done that. I won't let him."

"And why not? He seems absolutely magnificent. I want to meet him. If you won't fuck him, I will," she paused. "I'm sorry, no I won't, just saying I don't know why you haven't."

"Two reasons. One, I can't get out of my mind that intercourse is a sin and I guess I'm not sure I want to. And two, I need protection and I can't afford to go to the doctor for birth control pills. I just don't feel comfortable without 100% or nearly so protection. I," with emphasis, I said, "do not want to get pregnant."

"Well, my dear, I cannot help you with the sin thing except a little but we'll take care of birth control. Do you mind if I call my friend who is a gynecologist and get you in to see her today.?"

I blushed in embarrassment. "I, I guess that will be all right. I've never been to one to have, you know what." I said with a good bit of hesitancy in my voice.

"Oh, darling, don't worry. You'll love her and her staff. They are wonderful and she'll give you at least two month samples."

She went to the phone, dialed, and then said, "Hi, this is Sheba F., good morning." A second or two passed and she said, "I'm fine but was hoping that you could get a young friend of mine in to see the doctor in a couple of hours." Again she paused and then, "Well, she needs an exam for birth control." Another pause, then, "She's 20", she said looking at me to confirm in case she had forgotten. "Good, her name is Layla Strong." Pause. "Yes, we can be there in 15 minutes."