Conversion Therapy Ch. 10

Story Info
Dress shop and restaurant sex.
6.6k words
4.8
5.1k
1
0

Part 10 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had never had anal sex before Layla. I did not know it could be as enjoyable to a woman as to a man, but people who did it did not talk about it much. Of course, I'm not sure anyone I know does it. I don't talk about sex to other people. I have no idea what it is like for others, but Layla makes it about as sexy a thing to do as something can be. Between getting her ready and doing it, I get amazingly turned on.

When she asked me to penetrate her on shore and from behind and do it for a few strokes and then pull out, I was a bit unsure what to expect, but it was such a turn on. By the time I withdrew, my cock was about as sensitive as it ever has been. I couldn't wait for her to tell me to put it back in.

Of course, following her is also a turn on watching her body move about and knowing it would not be long until I was putting my cock back in her back door. Is that what they call it? It seems appropriate though.

When we got waist deep and she turned to me and hopped up wrapping her legs around me, I was ready and getting it in took us some figuring out, but it couldn't have taken a minute to make correct contact. I did not so much penetrate her as she engulfed me. It was incredible. She was so tight. Her ass constantly flexed on me.

We had to go slow because of our balance. We moved a bit deeper to take advantage of buoyancy. Then we went slowly. We couldn't go fast because Layla had to do all the work. I could do little more than stand there and play with her breasts which I gladly did. I love her breasts and she loves me to play with them. I discovered pretty early on just how hard she liked me to pinch her nipples to help turn her on all the more. So I was working her breasts with one hand while running the other one over her back and down her thighs with the free one.

I can't remember being so turned on for such a long time while fucking. We must have been doing it for 30 or 40 minutes before there were signs from either of us that we were on the verge of cumming, but we were certainly slowly getting there. I wasn't about to cum until she showed signs of actually cumming and then her ass began to pulse on my cock. I'd never felt anything like it but it was rapid very noticeable pulses. She was crying out, "Jaxson, yes, it's so good. Fuck me, make me cum." and other things I didn't quite get. But then she began to scream out indiscernible words like she was speaking in tongues. She was certainly ecstatic. With all this and the obvious reality that she was cumming, I began to cum. I shot my loads into her ass and felt like they may be strong enough to go through her intestines to reach her stomach.

By the time I began to soften, we were both pretty satiated but not tired or ready to quit. It was getting late though and we needed to go which was a good thing because the tide was all but ready to flood our stuff. We gathered our stuff, kissed, took a few pictures of the beach and one with her in the photo and one with me in the photo, both of us in only our birthday suits.

We untied the boat, started the motor and set off for the marina which was supposedly about 30 to 40 minutes away. I sat in the captains chair with Layla in my lap and remained naked, enjoying this familiar freedom that was about to come to an end for a while. My estimate was that we'd arrive about 4:30 so I wondered what we may do until dinner time.

We chit chatted, pointed things out in the water and on shore, enjoyed a school of dolphins that followed us for some time, and consistently ran our hands up and down the other's body. I stayed a little hard the whole time and wondered if Layla was also a bit turned on. I knew she still had the balls in her pussy which seemed to keep her somewhat stimulated.

Eventually, the marina came into sight. Layla got her shorts and put them on. Put on her bikini top and her cover up. I put on my shorts but waited for my shirt until we docked. When we arrived where Jill had told us to come, a young boy about 16 or 17 came down and tied us up. We gathered our stuff and he told us to go back to the store and that Jill was there.

So we did. Jill returned my driver's license and then asked for Layla's number, saying, "I get over the east coast regularly to see family. I think we'd get on well so I'd like to call you." Layla wrote down her number and address and gave it to her saying, "I'd love to see you. Let me know when you are coming."

"I'll do that," Jill smiled implying a meaning other than traveling.

I tried to pretend to not notice the double entendre.

Layla asked, "Are there any dress shops in town?"

"Yes, my favorite is Dana's Beach Ware which is about a block down and half block to your left."

"Thanks. Hope to see you in Lauderdale."

"OK", Jill said smiling.

We walked down the street in the direction of the store, "I didn't know we were planning on shopping."

"We aren't. I plan on doing something else."

"As much as I'd like to do 'something else', could we get a beer and a snack to keep us until dinner."

"Sure. There's a restaurant right there."

Sure enough. Across the street there was. We walked over and found a table on their deck overlooking the bay. I ordered a beer. Layla said she didn't know what to order. I asked if she thought she'd like a Margarita and explained it was usually strawberry or lemon and came with salt around the rim. She thought that sounded good and ordered a strawberry. We also ordered an appetizer of gator tail.

She squirmed in her chair and said, "I guess if I am going to start drinking alcoholic drinks, I better learn more about them."

"Maybe. I'm not very well versed on cocktails because I almost always drink beer. I have a hard time sipping drinks, so I could get drunk in a hurry on cocktails."

"Maybe I should drink beer."

"We'll see. You may not like the taste."

About that time the waiter returned with our drinks, a little bit too fast for making a Margarita from scratch. I asked, "You want to take a sip of my beer to see what you think."

"Sure!" she said and took a swig. Her face sort of scrunched up as if to say she did not like it. "It's awful sour."

"Yes, I know. I try to get ones that are more bitter, but it's hard to do. How's the Margarita?"

She tasted it and said, "It's tasty. I think I like it."

"Take it slow though. Let me taste it." I did and said, "It's a bit light on the alcohol. Can hardly taste it."

'Maybe that's best for a beginner."

"For dinner we need to find a place that makes drinks from scratch. This is made with a mix to which they just add toquilla."

"Sounds fine to me. We'll have to ask."

"So what is your devious plan for our shopping trip?"

"I'm not telling. It's a surprise."

We sat in silence, holding hands and looking out to the bay until the gator tails came. Then we began to share them and she commented that she'd never had gator tail before. I asked, "What do you think?"

She replied, "Tastes a lot like fried chicken."

We laughed. We finished the gator tail and our drinks and paid the waiter. From there we walked to the dress shop which looked quite nice but was having an end of season sale. Still the prices were high in my estimation. Layla said, "I'm just looking anyway and don't plan on buying anything."

We went in and browsed around. Layla picked up three very pretty and sexy dresses and one bikini that was on a very good sale. Then she went to the dressing rooms. I hung back assuming I couldn't go in. She came back to me and grabbed my hand and said, "Come on, silly!" and giggled.

I followed her into the dressing room and she locked the door. She said, "OK, buster strip" as she began to remove her clothes. I followed instructions. She said, "Get the camera." I did.

When we were both naked, she came to me and put her arms around me and kissed me, rubbing her breasts on my chest and her vulva on my cock. It responded quite quickly. She knelt down and took it in her mouth and worked on it for a bit, bobbing her head, deep throating it and getting it good and hard. Then she got up and put on one of the dresses. It was a very pretty flowered pattern that hugged her body and flared into a wide skirt. The neck line came down in a 'v' to below her breasts and made her look sexy as hell.

I took a photo but the room was not big enough for a full length. She gathered the skirt up and put her hand under it and let it fall around it as if she was fingering her pussy, which maybe she was given the devilish look on her face. I clicked a photo of her neck to about her knees.

"You want to fuck me?"

"Or eat you."

"Not yet, we have three more things to model."

She stripped and put on the next dress. I doubted she would wear it in public without a blouse or tub top under it. It was made of denim looking material and had straps that came down the front and covered her breasts, but were she to lean over or bend in any manner, others could see her chest quite clearly, which she proceeded to show me by posing. "What do you think, Stud? You think I should buy this and wear it tonight."

"Double dare you!" I said.

She looked at the tag and frowned. "It's over $50.00 on sale. Guess I won't be buying it."

I took a few photos of her in it. She stripped once more, this time trying to be more provocative. The third dress had to go over her head. She lifted it up and stuck her arms through and pulled it down. It hugged every part of her body. It was white and red striped and look fantastic on her. Her breasts showed nicely and the neckline swooped down low across them, so low that her nipples were barely hidden. It hugged here hips and when she stood up her vulva showed as a lump at the top of her legs.

She turned around and I could see the outline of her hips and her ass crack. I said, "That is one very hot dress."

She looked over her shoulder and said, "Down, boy."

I barked and she giggled.

"Now for the final act," she said as she stripped off the dress and picked up the bikini which had mermaids on the cups and across the front and back of the bottom. There wasn't much to it. Just enough for the images.

She looked at my cock and said, "So you like it?"

"Absolutely, but I've been liking everything."

She came over and took my cock in her hand and began stroking it. She said, "Put your fingers in my pussy and make me cum, big boy."

I did as instructed. She was already super turned on. Her G-spot was already engorged and her cervix pushing down for attention. We stood there, her stroking me and then playing with my balls also and me massaging her vagina. She thrust against the heel of my hand to stimulate her clit and I stroked her G-Spot and cervix alternately. She was getting quite close and began squirming and I said, you need to drop the bikini. She quickly stripped it off her bottom and down to her knees. I hoped that would be enough. If she squirted, the suit was ours.

I was all but ready to cum when she let out an "Oh, my God, I'm cumming. Jaxson catch me."

I did. Her knees buckled as she bit her hand to muffle her cries. But she let out indiscernible grunts and groans. Anyone in the store would have heard her and known what we were up to. Then I came. She was ready and caught it all in her hand.

When I had shot my last load, she drank my cum from her hand and then went down and licked my balls and my cock, cleaning me completely. I went down to taste her sweetness and thought she may come again but she had me get back up. She stripped off the bikini top and bottom and we dressed in our clothes.

"Let's ask about another store," she said conspiratorially.

So we did and the clerk suggested a store of beach clothes down the street. We went down and found the store. The clothes were mostly inexpensive and, while pretty, obviously were not meant for long use. We went in anyway and Layla began picking out some clothes. Of course, I knew she was not interested in the clothes because she had other ideas.

She picked 5 things and we went to a dressing room that was actually larger than the last. Once more she ordered me to strip and my cock started hardening at once. It was beyond me how. If you had asked me a week ago if I could possibly have as much sex as I have the last two days, I'd have said impossible. Whether I could cum again was another story. I guess I was going to find out.

The first dress might have been pretty on someone, but for the first time I clearly did not think it was on Layla. She seemed to make everything look pretty. She got another one and put it on. It was pretty see through even in subdued light. I said, "I doubt you'll wear that around people you know well. I love it, but I'm not sure I'd love it even if you wore it around here."

"Well, silly, I'm not trying these on to buy. I'm trying them on to get you turned on and it looks like I'm succeeding," she said when she saw me stroking my cock.

"I guess you are and that dress turns me on."

She stripped it off and tried on two others in which she was quite lovely and sexy, but she was always sexy. But the dresses were not what was turning me on. It was the taking off and putting back on that was doing it. She never just took anything off or just threw it on. She always made a show of it—stretching and wiggling as if she needed to but she didn't. She'd stop just at the right moment and look seductively or devilishly. She was by far one of the best flirts I think I'd ever known. I'm glad I am the object of the flirting.

The last dress was perfect. The material hung but also sort of clung. It did not fit her body, but it formed itself around her breasts and hips. The skirt was sort of straight but not too much so. It had a slit up the left side to the waist band, but it layered over itself enough that it wouldn't always be open. Both the back and the front were v-necked to the waist leaving both the back showing a great deal and creating plenty of cleavage. I was all but ready to cum when she turned and modeled it for me.

She looked at me and said, "I think I know what you think."

It was pretty clear. Pre-cum was dripping from my cock. My balls had already contracted. I was pretty much ready but she had one more thing up her sleeve.

"I wish I could buy it, but we're not shopping."

I did not want her to take it off. I asked, "How much is it?"

"I can't see the tag."

I looked and found it. It was $29.00. I said, "Isn't everything on sale?"

"Yes!"

"OK, I'll buy it for you. Don't take it off."

"OK, but will you do something for me?" she asked mischievously.

"Sure."

"I want to bend over the chair and I want you to fuck me with your fingers and make me cum. Do it with two, then three and if you can use your whole hand, as much as you can get in. I want to be filled with you." She said this as seductively as she could and while changing her positions so I got different glimpses of breasts and leg. Then she bent over the chair and braced herself.

I hesitated, not because I didn't want to but because I wanted to be where she may be able to stroke my cock for me. I finally figured it out and lifted her skirt. Instead of standing behind her, I stood next to her hip, I inserted two fingers and began to pump them in and out. She began to moan.

I was pretty sure the clerk or anyone else in the store had to know what we were doing, but it turned me on all the more. After a couple minutes of two fingers, she breathlessly said, "More!"

I inserted a third. There appeared to be enough room for the fourth. I had no idea how I could get my whole hand situated to go in or if it even would because she was getting tighter and squeezing my fingers as I pumped. By now she was also stroking my cock sort of by forming a vagina with her fingers with my cock entering and withdrawing. It felt so good, my cum creating lube.

She then said, "Jaxson try your whole hand."

I made a cone as best I could and put all my fingers and thumb in and then she amazingly opened up and I slid in to my wrist. She exclaimed, "Oh, my God. That feels incredible. Now fuck me."

I could feel her G-spot growing and said, "Pull your skirt around. I think you are going to squirt."

She did and it was not long until she began to cum and squirt. There was no covering it up. She was cumming and she tried her best not to scream and cry out, but there was no stopping it. She kept saying, "So good, Jaxson. Thank you, Jaxson. Keep it up, Jaxson." While she was trying to whisper it, she couldn't help herself.

I could feel her vagina contracting pretty rapidly, and wondered what that would feel like on my cock. Which brought my attention back to the fact that I was about as close to cumming as I could get before I did. "I'm going to cum, Layla."

She immediately pulled off my hand and turned to engulf my cock. She took it immediately down her throat and I came with my first shot. I was surprised how strong it felt, and she responded with a sort of grunt. She pulled off a bit and took the next shots in her mouth swallowing between each one. I was finally spent and she took my cock out of her mouth but held it in her hand as she reached up to kiss me and give me some of my cum.

She broke the kiss, laid her head on my shoulder, and said, "Oh, Jaxson, thank you, thank you, thank you. That was so good. You are such a great lover."

"My love, you make me the greatest," I said smiling broadly.

I got dressed and we straightened up our hair and she put some make up on and we went to the checkout. The clerk, a somewhat pretty young lady maybe in mid 30s— I couldn't make out her age—smiled at us and said, "It sounded like you two were having quite a time of it." We both grinned and nodded, a bit embarrassed. She went on, "I wanted so much to join you but figured I wasn't likely to be welcomed. Nevertheless, thanks."

"For what?" we said in unison.

"For my orgasm. God, you sounded so hot!" she nearly yelled. "So what can I help you with?"

"I want to buy this dress," said Layla.

"I bet you do. I'll have another orgasm tonight fantasizing about you. Can you get the tag off?"

I did and handed it to her. She looked at it and said, "That'll be $10.00."

I said, "But that can't be right even with the sale discount. It's price is $29.00. At the least, it would be 19 something."

"Did you notice the name of the store? It's Malinda's. I'm Malinda," she said and winked with sort of a conspiratorial look which I did not know how to interpret.

I said, "OK. Here's my credit card."

She processed it and I signed. We asked for a bag for Layla's other clothes and thanked her and left.

We realized we forgot to ask for a restaurant. We went back in and asked and she told us where to go saying it had nice places where we could sit and watch the sunset and be sort of private, if we knew what she meant.

We walked toward the restaurant and I said, "I think she was into you, my love."

Layla retorted, "I think she was into us."

"You think. Would you have wanted her to join us."

She turned and slapped me and said, "Don't you even think about it. You are all mine and I have no plan to share you with anyone."

I smiled and hugged her and said, "You are more than enough for me."

We went on to the restaurant where we got greeted with unusual energy for a place as busy as this. The hostess asked us if we were only two and we said yes. Then she led us to a table on the deck overlooking the bay with a booth like bench on the side opposite the bay. The booth had wing-like arms on it that would hide us from the view of others.

I thought it odd that we got such a great seat when the place was so busy. Seconds later the waiter arrived and asked us for our drink orders. I decided to order both of us daiquiris and said to Layla, "A sort of celebration." I looked down and saw that she had arranged her dress so I could see a breast and asked, "Are you trying to turn me on?"

12