Conversion Therapy Ch. 15

Story Info
Layla and Jaxson fuck and Layla shares with Grindle & Sheba.
4.9k words
4.69
4.9k
1
0

Part 15 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We lay down on the chase, entwined arms and legs and fell fast asleep. The next thing I knew the birds were singing and the sun was rising. I knew that meant we had only a little more time. I woke Jaxson and said, "I want it in the pool."

He moaned and stretched, making his cock show between his legs, a very sexy look from my perspective. We got up and went to the pool. I led him deep enough that he could stand and I could put my legs around him and he could put his cock in me, something I had fantasized about regularly, which now we did.

I was able to grab the floating noodles, so I could lay my head on them and hold while he fucked me. What a fun way and great sensation. It obviously turned him on because his cock swole up pretty quickly, but he did not cum until I was on my second orgasm. Then we came together. His shots of cum were still powerful but had less volume. Nevertheless, I still felt great pleasure and so satisfied that I no longer was a virgin and had surrendered it in such a grand way—not in the back seat of some car, or the ground of a wooded patch, or in a bathroom at a party, or any of the other seedy sort of places I could have, but with this magnificent man in his house feeling loved beyond measure.

After we had climaxed, we just held each other until his cock softened and threatened to fall out. We began to get out of the pool when Sheila called out, "Good morning! How are you?"

"Never better," replied Jaxson. I was too embarrassed to say anything. Had she heard us, seen us? I blushed the very dark red I felt like. Jaxson asked, "How long have you been out?"

"Just came out. I heard commotion and figured I better check."

"That would have been us," replied Jaxson.

"I see. I hope you all had a great time last night. It sure sounded like it."

Then I turned another shade darker if that was possible. I said, just audibly enough to be heard, "Sorry, for disturbing you."

"No problem, Layla. I think I had probably four or five orgasms along with you. I'm just thrilled you two are hitting it off so well and you are finding liberation from your repressive background."

"Thanks, I think," I realized that may have been a rejection of her compliment. "Oh, I didn't mean it like it sounded. Thank you and I feel so differently about myself and life than I did two weeks ago. Thanks for being a friend."

"Surely."

Jaxson said, "I think we better get ready and have some breakfast before we have to leave for school."

I agreed and we went into the house.

We quickly showered and once dry, I slipped my dress from last night on. I got Jaxson to button it for me. He buttoned a few extra buttons on the skirt and two more on the top than I had buttoned the night before. It made it so I only needed to unbutton a few buttons around the waste and I could slip it off and on.

We rode to the campus in time for a coffee and breakfast snack. I then had to hurry to the first class. I sat for both classes and was then free until time to be at Sheba's. Jaxson and I met for lunch which we ate in his office. Once he was finished, he locked the door and said, "OK, would you like to get undressed?"

"I would. What do you have in mind?"

"I'm going to lay you on the desk and make love to you."

I smiled and said, "That seems like a very good idea, but are you up ... ."

Before I could get out the last words, he had undone his pants and he was clearly up to it.

I lay on the desk and let him undo my dress as he wished. He only undid enough buttons to bare my breasts. Then he lifted my skirts out of the way and penetrated my pussy. It still felt so amazing to feel his cock penetrate me so completely. I began to squeeze him and found new ways to use my muscles.

I almost immediately felt an orgasm building. He slowly fucked me, then he stopped and began moving his hips back and forth side to side. His cock moving in the counter direction felt amazingly good. He pulled out a little and continued the movement which made the head of his cock move over my G-spot from side to side. That raised my orgasm wave several feet almost immediately.

He then began to pump the cock head in and out real fast for four, five, six strokes and then pump all the way in striking my cervix. He repeated this action about 20 times because the more he did it the more I moaned, groaned and muttered, "Yes, Jaxson, yes. Thank you. Keep it up." Then I came with a rush, squirming under him, quaking furiously, thrusting up into him and biting my hand to muffle my screams. He smiled down at me and chuckled.

"Why are you laughing?"

"I'm not laughing at you I'm laughing because I enjoy seeing you cum. If it weren't that I have this need to cum, I'd be perfectly happy that you have, but let us proceed."

I began in earnest to squeeze him as he moved in and out and before long, he began to swell and I knew the time was near. As he swelled, a wave once developed in me and when he came, it crashed down. I was overwhelmed with my love for him as I convulsed and thrust trying to get him deeper in me.

Once we had come down from our orgasms, he pulled out and helped me up. He re-buttoned my dress and pulled up his pants. "I guess I need to take you to your place to get your bicycle."

"Oh, no. Grindle is coming to pick me up to go to Sheba's. You know she wants to hear about last weekend and last night."

"Haven't you already told her about last weekend?"

"Sort of, but not in any detail. Plus she likes the idea of Sheba, and I doubt we will be doing any cleaning this afternoon."

"Oh, really, then why go?"

"I think Sheba sees herself as my mentor in life and especially sex."

"I don't think you need a mentor. You're doing quite well on your own."

"Well, actually, I don't think last weekend would have been near as much fun if it weren't for Sheba and Dr. Elizabeth."

"Yeah, I guess not. I guess you need to go and I have a meeting in a few minutes. How would you like to go to a ball game with me tonight?"

"Well, let me think. What's on my calendar?" I pretended to look through a book. "Oh, not a thing. Will I get to be with you during this game?"

"That's the plan."

"Then I believe I'd be delighted."

"What time?"

"Why don't I pick you up at 6 and we can get a bite to eat at the ball park."

"You mean hot dogs and cracker jacks."

"That's the menu."

"Sounds terrific. Do we get to sing the song?"

"Of course, during seventh inning stretch."

"What should I wear?"

"Surprise me but something casual."

"OK. See you then."

We hugged and really kissed and I was off.

Epilogue

Grindle picked me up a few minutes later and we drove to Sheba's where she was waiting with lemonade and snacks. As usual, she greeted us with just a house robe on. It was quite thin and if one looked one could see mostly through it, but I guess it was something she could answer the door with without being naked.

We had hardly closed the front door before she removed it and hung it by the door. She invited us to strip which we did. She did notice my dress and say, "What a darling dress, Layla."

"Thank you, I bought it for my date last night."

"You did well. Where did you get it."

"My favorite mall," I said laughing.

"You mean Good Will then."

"Yep," I said happily.

"Let's go out on the pool deck. Lemonade is ready."

We went to the pool and found ourselves a chair and sat down around a coffee table with lemonade, cookies, crackers and cheese, and an assortment of veggies. "OK, Layla, spill," ordered Sheba.

"I've got nothing to tell."

"You either tell or we will pester you until you do," said Grindle.

So I began my story with what we did last weekend, how I wore the balls in my pussy almost the whole time, wore the butt plug a fair amount, how Jaxson and I spent a whole night, all the next day, and all the next night naked and then how we spent a fair amount of time the next day naked. I told about hiking, boating and exploring, talking and making out but said little about the sex.

"OK, Layla, we have the outlines. Tell us what your love making was like."

"Beautiful," I said.

"Details," said Grindle.

"OK, first night, he sat in a chair and I sat on top of him with his cock between his stomach and my pussy and I rode him until he came. Later we did 69 until we came and then fell asleep. The next morning, we took a bath by the creek making every effort to turn the other on. We were successful. I sucked him off and drank his cum."

Just talking about it had me getting in a state and obviously them also as both had their hands in their pussies with fingers in their vaginas and the other playing with their clits. We were none too modest with each other.

"I really don't remember whether he ate me first or I sucked him, but we both got off and then we ate breakfast and I think I jerked him off. Maybe he got me off also. Then we went hiking. We took water, a blanket for ground cover, the camera, and some food for lunch.

"The hike was through a beautiful area. At times we were next to the creek, other times the marsh and other times we were in forest. We would stop every so often to make love. At least once, he did me in my ass."

"Really! In your ass. You did it then," said Sheba.

"I heard about this," interjected Grindle.

"How did you like it?" asked Sheba.

"It wasn't what I expected. I thought it would be good for him but not for me, but once I got accustomed to him being in me, I started cumming. With the balls in my vagina, when he entered me, it pushed the balls against my cervix and I would cum mega tons."

They were overcome with excitement laughing and fingering themselves even faster. The place was beginning to smell of sex hormones.

"So how often did he do you that way?"

"I think four. At least three. I'd have to count."

"Weren't there other people around?"

"On the hike we never saw a soul or much evidence of anyone. Our boat trip did not go where people were fishing, so we saw nobody. However, we think we were seen by others."

"What were you doing?" asked Sheba.

"We stopped at an Island that was quite pretty and forested with big oaks with low limbs. We took photos of each other but mostly of me and, being sufficiently turned on, we made love and he fucked me in the anus with me bent over the tree. Since I thought we were alone, I made no effort to be quiet. I am quite noisy when I cum."

"So quit being a prude with us. Start playing with yourself," insisted Grindle.

"It's hard to tell the story and play with myself."

"C'mon, you can do it. Get that hand in your pussy and play with those beautiful nipples of yours," said Sheba.

I was sort of taken aback by that outpouring, still getting accustomed to being complimented for my beauty while being naked. I put my hand in my pussy as far as I could and began toying with my nipples as I talked. It was not long before I was in a state.

"So anyway, when we returned to the boat, there was another tied up. They must have seen us or at least heard us. Thankfully they were polite enough to keep themselves invisible and allowing us the pretense of privacy."

"So you have photos?" asked Sheba.

"Oh, yes, we took them but they aren't back, but I forgot. The photos we took last week and sent off came in the mail yesterday. I got the packages this morning but haven't had time to look at them."

"OK, but wait finish the story."

"Well, we stopped as I said several times on the hike and also on the boat trip and made love. At one point on the hike, he made me cum by eating my pussy, then I started stroking him and he came all over me. I just rubbed it in and let it dry. It was sort of a turn on to walk about with his cum all over me. Another time we were doing 69 and I did the same thing. I had him on top and when he was going to cum, I took him out of my mouth and let him cum all over my breasts, chest and stomach."

With that Grindle let out a whimper, convulsed and squirmed about sort of hugging her hand with her thighs. It wasn't long until Sheba followed. To that point I had been too occupied with telling the story to get too worked up but watching and hearing the two of them cumming got me turned on, and next thing I knew I was on my way to heaven.

It took a bit for us all to recompose ourselves, not that we were terribly interested in being composed. We immediately began working toward the next one.

I went on, "For a good bit of the boat ride I either was naked or just wearing a very skimpy bikini and my cover up which is very sheer, but people in other boats would not be close enough to see I had next to nothing else on. Jaxson stayed hard I think the whole time. Despite cumming a fair number of times, he stayed hard. It was very sexy. He either was naked on the boat or just wearing his speedo and you know how that looked."

"Not really," said Sheba, "We do not know how big he is."

"I'm no judge because he is the only man I've seen naked except in a Hustler magazine the other day. I found it while making the boy's bed. I looked through it and there were several penises in there. They may have been slightly larger than Jaxson."

"That's no indication," offered Sheba, "I've seen a few nice sized ones and then some that are nearly invisible."

"Yeah, Harry's was like this long," Grindle said holding her fingers up to indicate maybe two and a half inches. We all got a laugh from that.

"Go on," encouraged Sheba.

"Well, I'd say Jaxson's cock is probably seven inches long from base to tip. He has nice large balls in a sack that makes it easy to suck them."

Sheba began really attacking herself and said, "You sucked his balls."

"Yes, why?"

"I love doing that, but you'd be surprised at how many men have to small of a sack and some balls aren't much fun. They are like little marbles. Some just say it hurts. Can I have a turn?"

"Not hardly," I said feigning offense. "Enough of Jaxson's equipment. It's more than enough for me. Anyway, we had an incredible time taking photos, making out, fucking and otherwise being together and talking and getting to know each other.

"The second night after returning the boat, we went shopping. The first store we picked some dresses out so we could use the dressing room. I tried on the dresses but just for fun and to get Jaxson turned on. I also got turned on, and we made love in the dressing room. It was so much fun. I, of course, had to throttle myself, but it was clear we didn't fool anyone. There was only one someone to fool.

"We went to another store where we picked out a few dresses and a bikini and went to the dressing room. Again I modeled and Jaxson took off his clothes and played with himself while I did. I was barely able to do more than two dresses before I came. Then I did a couple more and came again. I think maybe by the time I was finished I'd come four times. I was so turned on, I could hardly contain myself."

"Why didn't you just fuck him?" asked Sheba.

"I assume you mean with my vagina."

"Yeah," she replied.

"Because I hadn't been on the pill long enough and because I hadn't made up my mind about it, but he did me in the ass."

That clearly had them turned on and Sheba said, "Give me a sec." She was working herself toward another orgasm and when she came so did Grindle. This was turning out to be a women's orgasm circle.

When they were ready to listen again I continued. "I did find a cute dress there that left me next to naked it was made of such thin material and was pretty revealing."

"Describe it."

"OK. It did not form to my body but the material formed over my breasts and ass so that one could pretty much know what I looked like. The skirt was not super short, but it was slit up the left side to the waist, but the top sort of overlaid so it wasn't always open all the way up. The front and back were v-necked to the waist so I showed a lot of cleavage, that is, such as it is.

"I can tell you are getting turned on, but what we did once I got it on is what was amazing. I asked Jaxson to make me cum. He asked how I wanted it. I told him to let me bend over and penetrate me from behind, but I wanted him where I could play with his cock and balls. I bent over a chair and he penetrated me first with just a couple of fingers. I immediately began to buck like crazy and then after a few minutes of getting it that way, I said, put your whole hand in and showed him how to form a cone shape with it. I wasn't sure he could since his hand is big, but he did and so here he was fisting me in the dressing room with the clerk just outside.

"He stopped just a second and whispered, 'I think you are going to squirt. We need to get your skirt out of the way.' I gathered it up and pulled the back up and over my back. He resumed his ministrations and I mine and before long I was having a super orgasm and I squirted. God, it is so amazing."

They laughed sort of nervously maybe because I had started working myself pretty fast, but I looked at them and they were matching me. In about two minutes all three of us were cumming like crazy. Were we going to masturbate to death?

Once we had finished that orgasm, I continued. "We discovered that the clerk was the owner and she sold me the dress for $10. Then she told us we sounded like we were having fun and that she had gotten off right there while listening to us. So she thanked us. That, needless to say, turned me on. Jaxson was hard as a rock in an instant.

"We asked about a restaurant and she recommended one. Turns out she owned it, too. Anyway, we got there and they gave us the royal treatment and a very private sort of booth with a magnificent view. We never quit making love. Jackson had his hand inside my dress playing with my breast when the waiter came who seemed totally non-plussed. We ordered drinks and asked for a certain amount of time before ordering more. We did that so we could make out which we did and I came a few more times, then I stroked Jaxson off catching his load in a napkin or something. We did it so much I forget what exactly we did each time.

"The waiter took our orders and eventually brought our food and we never quit playing with each other. It was very erotic."

"I think we should get to last night. You guys have already cum three times and last night is good for at least one more.

"As Grindle knows I got ready with her help, I was wearing the dress I came in only I had it unbuttoned down to below my breasts so plenty of cleavage and access. Then I unbuttoned the skirt to just a few inches below my pussy. Needless to say there was lots of leg. Grindle fixed my hair and make up all the while stark naked as was I. Not long before Jaxson arrived, Grindle left and I slipped on my dress and shoes along with a thong panty that went with the dress.

"He arrived in a taxi and we went to the restaurant in the taxi. We had reserved the same table we sat at on our first date. I had lifted my skirt, so that I sat on the bare bench. I, then, asked Jaxson to put his hand under me and penetrate me with two fingers. He did, and I asked that he play with my nipple with his other hand. Oddly, he had always just used his finger to sort of flick over my nipple but last night he took it between his thumb and forefinger and rolled it around occasionally pinching it. I had an orgasm within minutes.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you that I had had one on the sidewalk outside the restaurant before we even got inside. Jaxson politely took me in his arms, held and kissed me until I had finished cumming.

"Anyway, he never changed what he was doing. I fed him calamari and helped him sip his wine until our food came. I don't know for sure, but our waitress seemed to be getting turned on also. Half way through the calamari, I took Jaxson to the restroom and sucked him off. I figured he deserved it.

12