Convincing My Slut Wife

Story Info
Wife convinced to really spread her charms (2 of 3).
6.3k words
4.25
130.2k
77
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spider007
spider007
680 Followers

Continued from "Convincing My Wife"

Kimberly tells the story...

As time went on Brian's friends were coming over more frequently. The stable of what he called his "wife-fuck buddies" grew to about a dozen. No week went by when one didn't show up. Often it was two or three or more each week. Brian reduced the times he videoed my action and sometimes wasn't even there. I asked why he wasn't filming and hanging around to watch. "Don't you still get off watching me screw your friends?"

Brian had a long answer, "I have miles of video, and don't need much more. Yeah, I still get damn hot watching you hump my wife-fuck buddies, but once, maybe twice, a week is enough. Other times I'm good letting you do your thing, and it excites me knowing your at least useful and getting shagged. I love you being a slut and love it when you fuck my friends. So keep fuckin' 'em all whether I'm there or not. And you'd better fuck 'em good; you don't want 'em fussin' at me that your fucking was not up to par."

The wife-fuck buddies came fast and furious. The back bedroom was redone and turned into a fuck room: put a large king-size mattress in the middle of the floor; installed mood lighting; added a CD/stereo; put a large screen TV on the wall and a case for pornographic videos, home made or otherwise; added a couple of easy chairs, a small sofa, a small cabinet and wine rack, and a mini-fridge. Brian installed large hooks in the wall, ceiling and floor, "for future use; don't worry about it," he told me. Mirrors were installed on the ceiling and two walls, one a two-way mirror where Brian could watch me get hammered in private. The one maintenance worry was the mattress becoming soaked with cum and cunt juice -- that stuff can build up fast!

Brian was also becoming more demanding and strict, and at times seemed more sullen. This usually didn't bother me; I had grown to really like being bossed and humiliated, even in front of guys sometimes... actually especially in front of horny men. I'm not sure why but I got all hot and excited if Brian chastised me in front of others. Nonetheless his sullenness was excessive, but things were still great. Brian fucked me at least daily and I was getting bonked two or three or more times a week by his friends. Plus I was able to expand my repertoire.

One time a buddy showed up and told Brian he was going to fuck me in the ass. Now this past year I've probably been fucked 300 times by 15 to 20 different guys beyond Brian, and, as strange as it sounds, I've never taken it in my ass. I had thought about it and worried a little about it. But mostly it was a new hill I wanted to climb. Brian told the wife-fuck buddy, "As big a slut as she is, she's never had a dick in her ass."

"You mean I get to bust her asshole cherry?" he asked excitedly. Brian thought for a minute. "I dunno. I want you to fuck my slut wife anyway or time you want. But I think I have to be the one to take her virginity. Should've done it long ago, I know, but it's never too late. Tell ya what. She'll get a dick up her tight little ass twice tonight. I'm going to take its cherry. If you need to while I fuck her ass, she can keep you up by lightly sucking your cock, at least when she's not crying in pain. Then you can ream the hell out of her ass. And for fun I'll make her rub her clit and get herself off while you plug her asshole. How's that sound?"

"Man! That'll be great! Can I twist her tits and nips while you fuck her?"

"Of course. Do anything you want. Just make sure the bitch feels a little pain in her nips," my husband snickered. He turned to me, "Get your ass back in the fuck room and get all of your fuckin' clothes off... and do it quick." He whacked me on the ass as I headed for the room.

"Get on your hands and knees, bitch, with your face in the mattress," Brian ordered as we gathered in the room. The buddy had stripped off his clothes but Brian just pulled his dick out of his pants. My husband put a lot of body lube on my ass, smeared it all around, and pushed a pile into my asshole with a finger. I had a finger in my ass once or twice before but this felt different. Brian finger fucked my asshole for about two minutes starting with one finger and ending with three which he rammed in and out and swirled in a circle. Then he got behind me and pressed his dick against my asshole. "I don't have to be easy with you, bitch, do I?"

"Huh uh."

"Fact is you want it rough, don't you, bitch?"

"Uh huh. Do me hard," I mumbled. I had never felt such pain as he rammed his dick in my ass all the way in one big thrust. I screamed at the top of my voice.

"It'll get better after awhile, "Brian told me. "In the meantime enjoy the pain I'm going givin' ya." He fucked my ass like a battering ram and I thought the pain would kill me. Then after two minutes of sheer torture my ass began to expand a little, the pain and my screeching began to subside, and I was getting a satisfied stuffed feeling. I also felt a tingling in my clit. Brian pounded away. He noticed I was starting to feel good, even with my nipples being twisted almost off. "See, bitch? Only takes two minutes to get used to it. And another two or three to like it." He fucked my ass more. "And ya know, bitch, a whore who likes it in the ass is worth lots more... " Whore hadn't been mentioned since that night with Leroy, but I was starting to suspect Brian's attitude. "Here comes a load of spunk to join your other shit," he yelled and blasted his cum deep in my bowels.

"Don't move," Brian ordered. Then told his buddy, "Get your dick up her ass quick and fuck it hard." The second dick went in my ass much easier. This ass fucking was starting to feel good. As Brian told me, I started masturbating my clit, but I could swear it felt like orgasm cumming on from just the ass fucking. With a bellow the fuck buddy came deep in my ass. I came about the same time. I didn't know if it was from his dick in my asshole or my finger on my clit, but it was a super orgasm. I concluded that I liked Brian talking dirty and being demeaning and tough with me, and I liked cock up my ass.

"There's one other thing that goes with ass fucking," Brian told me. He grabbed my hair and yanked my head back. "Clean his cock." My eyes opened in shock. I wondered if he was joking. I quickly learned. With his left hand fisting my hair his right hand laid three quick sharp blows on my ass cheeks. "Open you cock-lickin' mouth, bitch, like the dirty ass fuckin' slut you are, and clean his dick." he yelled. I obeyed and in a flash a slightly different tasting cock was filling my mouth. As I slurped the cock clean Brian continued his dirty talk. "Ya know ass fuckin whores are worth more, but they're also viewed as dirty, stupid ass fuckers. That's what you are now, bitch, nothin' but a low-life fuckin' asshole whore."

We got dressed. As the buddy was leaving my husband told him to pass the word that "the bitch now takes it in the ass." He was right.

For a brief period fucking my ass was the preferred choice of his slut-wife fuckin' buddies. I also learned that Brian had opened up membership in his little club and there were now almost two dozen buddies. I was fucking 5 or 6 a week now, often in my ass. Brian decided he had to double up to get more in, so many nights two buddies showed up and they would fuck me in succession. Then Brian introduced me to "dp" and I learned to take a cock in my cunt and one up my ass the same time. I was happily surprised. There was little pain but it felt like I was being fucked by the biggest cock in the world. I came every time I had two cocks double pounding me.

It wasn't long before two guys showed up on any night. In the same night I would fuck both in succession or at the same time. Men would still drop by 4 or 5 nights a week which means I'm getting fucked by someone besides my husband 8 to 10 times each week. (I can't say "stranger" since I've gotten to know the fuck buddies, or at least their cocks, quite well.) I may be the most fucked woman in town. It's hard to be sluttier than me and I was quite content and proud of it. I still wondered about two things: when might my husband make me a whore or make me Leroy's whore, and, to satisfy my kinkier side that had developed, when would his fuck buddies treat me badly and degrade me like Brian does. I'm beginning to view men and their cocks as my idol and god. I want to please my gods. And I want to obey my gods totally, grovel at their feet, and pray to them to make me do nasty things for them.

Brian invited three men over one night and I learned to suck off one cock while two others were fucking my cunt and ass. Brian was so pleased with how I mastered three-on-one that three guys dropped in at least once and often twice a week. I was now getting "strange" cock one way or another a dozen times a week.

Then, in what he called a special event, five men showed up. We all went to the fuck room. One lay on his back and I engulfed his cock with my cunt, bent over, and a cock was pushed up my ass. Then a cock snaked down my throat and I sucked on it. Then Brian took each hand and wrapped it around the last two cocks and told me to jack off the two and keep everything in time. I was a whirligig! Brian got this on HD video, and in following his instructions, I looked directly into the camera with a smile and a twinkle in my eye as I serviced the five. Halfway through he got a close-up. I took the cock out of my mouth, smiled at the camera and recited his script. "I love my husband. I love him because he finds men that I can fuck. I can service five cocks at once as you can see. I suck one deep down my throat, slowly jack off two, take one up my tight ass -- ooooh, I love a cock in my ass -- and the fifth in my warm juicy cunt. If I can handle five, you know I can do you." On cue Brian gave me a two-ounce shot glass of whisky. I slurped it down in one gulp and returned to the script. "You could maybe get me drunk. But you don't have to. If you wanna fuck, just ask. Or better yet just order me to do what you want. I'll obey." I was curious about Brian's meaning with the script, but I assumed I'd find out when he wanted me to know. The camera faded to show all six of us undulating with each other, and I was gyrating and being poked ten ways from Sunday. The cocks in my ass and cunt were thrusting at the same time and making me feel like a watermelon was fucking me. I didn't have to bob my mouth over the cock I was sucking because every time the ass-cunt combo rammed dicks in me my mouth was forced to the pubic hairs. I was able to maintain good jack offs with each hand sliding slowly up and down the shafts and rubbing the rims. Maybe it was serendipity but all five came within 30 seconds of each other, two whitewashing my face. I gave all five cocks a thorough cleaning.

Brian cooed, "You were fantastic, babe. I might have an academy award winning video."

I don't know if Brian fully knows about my kinky fantasy or not, or at least didn't, but when the five-man cockfest finished Brian told the five to thank me by each giving me six spanks on my bare ass. "Make 'em hard," he admonished. "See if we can thank her hard enough to make her cry. Plus, make her grovel and beg each of you to whip her ass." The men looked askance for a minute. "Don't worry, gents. I can guarantee that she loves being treated like the dirty slut she is and wants to get thanked and punished as she deserves. And right now she wants her ass whipped, don't you sweets? Tell everyone you would love for them to spank your just fucked white ass until it's rosy red. TELL 'EM, Bitch!"

I looked all of them in the eye and said clearly, "I want you guys to paddle my ass. Please spank my ass... and spank it hard." I put my head back on the mattress and raised my ass. A bare hand lit into me. Once, then six times. My ass was already hurting something fierce but as Brian had directed I looked back and said, "Please spank me some more... and hard." Another six hard slaps. More begging. And on it went. After the fourth man, which was 24 whacks, I was a blubbering sobbing idiot it hurt so bad. But I managed, "Please... (sob)... mister... (sob)... more lashes.... Make... (sob).. it hurt... (sob)... beat my ass..." I lost it the last six and was wailing in pain. But still managed a, "Thank you..." and a quiet question to my husband, "Am I a nasty enough slut for you?"

"You're gettin' there, sweetie."

Some nights later, as Brian and I ended making love where he fucked my ass and I cleaned his cock, I asked, "Tell me lover, what was all that talk when Leroy was here about whores and stuff."

"I think that was just Leroy acting macho," he answered.

I went on, "Well, given the state I was in, you certainly could read Leroy better than me, but he sure sounded serious."

"Oh, I'm sure, acting big or not, if he could make you his whore, he'd do it," he smiled.

"You seemed to be party to the idea, with the $100 and all. What was that about?" I asked.

"But that was me paying Leroy," he corrected.

"Well, the money went the wrong direction, but I think it's still whoring me out," I said. I continued, "Did that ever cross your mind? Would you like me to be your whore?"

"I don't know. I'd have to think about it. If I did want you to whore, would you be willing or want to?"

I cooed, "If it would make you happy, yeah, I'd whore for you."

He responded, "Well, let me think how it would work. A whore is just one tiny step beyond slut. And I love you being my slut. So I'm certain I'd like you to be my whore." He kissed me full on the lips and lightly squeezed a tit.

'Eureka!' I thought. I added, "Might be one hitch, though. Since it was all Leroy's idea, would I have to whore for him, too? I remember promising him something in the heat of passion." Deep down I wanted his fuck buddies to treat me rough; I wanted to whore for both my husband and Leroy. Leroy struck me as a tough whoremaster. Made me wet just thinking about it.

Brian thought for a moment. "I think I could handle that. As long as I kept control, It'd be O.K. to whore for Leroy, too. Plus I bet you'd like getting' boffed by a bunch of big black cock. Another thing: it wouldn't be right to start charging the fuck buddies after all the nookie you've already given 'em. So I'd have to find you a whole new clientele, mostly strangers, and some maybe a little rough... though I'd get a kick knowing some guy was roughing you up a bit as he fucked you... not heavy stuff, just moderate stuff like pulling your hair and banging your head against a bedboard. Man, the excitement of that thought convinced me. You are my wife; you're my slut; and now on your way to being my whore. You get a lot more cock, and I get off knowing you're doing it, plus a little icing on the cake with a few bucks... maybe lots of bucks."

"Wouldn't I get some money?" I asked.

You'd get whatever I chose to give you, whore. You worry about fucking; I'll worry about money. And don't piss me off by bringing it up again," he replied pointedly and gave a nipple a powerful pinch, twist, and pull.

A few days later Brian announced that Larry and his wife Cheryl were coming over for the evening. "Larry might fuck you but mostly it's for Larry's and my entertainment. We've talked about it and we both want to watch you eat Cheryl's pussy until she cums. Cheryl is in to women and is all for it. There's all kinds of wonderful things a tongue can do around a pussy and asshole."

"NO FUCKIN' WAY!" I retorted. "I don't fuck women. I won't do it!" I stammered.

Brian didn't reply. He just turned, walked away, and told me to wait a couple of minutes. He returned carrying a small bag. "Turn around," he commanded. I did, and in a flash he had pulled my arms behind me and handcuffed my wrists. A blindfold followed. "Open your sass mouth," he ordered and in a flash a ballgag was keeping me quiet. He walked me to the fuck room, took a knife and scissors and cut my blouse off and snipped off my bra. Then he pulled my skirt off and my panties down. "This is for your own good, love," he said. "You're a loving wife, my loving slut, and now my and Leroy's loving whore. You must do every god damn thing I tell you to, without exception or backtalk. I'm going to punish you, and while I do, think about the rules."

I felt binders go around my spread ankles. Binders were then put around my outstretched arms. Then a large pillow put behind my back which forced my torso to push out from the wall that I was bound to. I was nervous and fast becoming very apologetic, though I couldn't apologize with the ball gag. He removed the blindfold and in the opposite wall mirror I could see my naked and totally vulnerable body lashed to the wall. Brian spoke, "I'm going to leave you alone to contemplate. After Larry and Cheryl get here they'll come back with me. I know they'll get a kick out of watching you get punished. And as Cheryl enjoys the show you can plan how you'll eat her pussy."

Brian left Kim strung up naked in the fuck room. Soon he greeted Larry and his free-minded wife Cheryl. Brian had met Cheryl lots of times before but he was stunned with how foxy she looked. She wore a very tight and short miniskirt with a braless blouse unbuttoned half way, and her flowing blonde hair accentuated her blue eyes. "Welcome. C'mon in," Brian said. "Cheryl you look fantastic... good enough to eat." They both chuckled at the double entendre. Brian continued as he poured three martinis. "A little change in plans. Kim gave me some shit a few minutes ago and I have to punish her for it. I thought you two would like to watch. It's kinky and exciting. Cheryl, whadda ya think? I know Larry will salivate over it, but do you want to see Kim getting her due?"

Cheryl giggled, "That sounds dreamy. But wouldn't Kim mind?"

"Of course she would mind. But I don't give a shit; humiliation added to her punishment is good for her," Brian responded. The three relaxed with their martinis then proceeded to the fuck room.

"Wow, she looks so sexy," Larry exclaimed. "Goody, goody," Cheryl snickered.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I watched wide-eyed Larry, Cheryl, and my husband enter the room. My only protest was a muffled 'huummmmm' through my gag. Brian reached into a box and pulled out a cat-o-nine tails. My eyes got wider. I heard Larry whisper to Cheryl, "Look at her eyes. This is going to be good." Cheryl giggled and squeezed Larry's arm. A light lash hit my stomach... a couple on the side of my ass... a couple on my legs... three or four on my tits. Brian paused. Then with a roundhouse motion whipped my tits hard. I screamed through the gag. He lashed my tits hard four more times. I cried with my screams and looked down to see the deep red marks on my tits.

"That should make her tits flexible for stage two," Brian said to them with a sneer. He got clamps from the box, fastened them to chains that I noticed running through eyehooks in the ceiling. He clamped a nipple with one. A shriek from the pain tried to escape the gag but couldn't, but the pain didn't go away. Then my other nipple was clamped. I noticed the clamps had adjusting screws and Brian tightened the clamps on my nipples. My eyes filled with tears of pain. Brian looked at me. "Get used to it, you sass-mouth slut." Then he grabbed the ends of the chains and pulled them taut. He stretched my tits by their nipples four inches and the pain was magnitudes worse than just the clamps. Brian turned to Cheryl. "Did you know tits could stretch this far?" With another giggle and squeeze of Larry's arm she shook her head no and mumbled, "Huh uh." He went on, "Actually they can stretch 6 or 7 inches, but I'll save that for another time. You ought to get Larry to do yours sometime."

The whip was back and a heavy lash was put on the tops of my stretched nipples. I though I would die in pain. Then two more hard lashes. Then he retrieved a long thin birch switch from his box. He switched it through the air a couple of times, said to Larry and Cheryl, "Watch this," and slashed the switch on the top of my breasts. It seared like a knife blade and I cried out. "That was nothin'," he said to our guests, and smacked the switch directly on my taut nipples. I screeched and sobbed. He switched my nipples three more times hard and my screeching was non-stop.

spider007
spider007
680 Followers
12