Convincing My Slut Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spider007
spider007
680 Followers

"Maybe her tits need a different kind of warming," he said mostly to the two watching me suffer -- and, by their sparkling eyes and tongues hanging out, enjoying it tremendously. That's when I saw the lighted candle. "These are special hard wax candles with very hot wax," he intoned with no emotion. He held one just three inches above a stretched nipple and a hot drop of wax hit it dead on. I didn't think it possible but the pain got worse. I tried to yell an apology to let my husband know I will never refuse him again but all he heard was muffled grunts. Then hot wax on the other nipple. He alternated until he had seared both with about 10 drops. "Think she's learning her lesson?" he asked Cheryl, who simply smiled and squeezed Larry's arm again. This woman whose cunt I'll have to suck likes seeing me tortured. .

Brian continued his explanation, "There's a lot of fun stuff you can do with a candle flame. You can heat up the nipple clamps that retain heat for a long time and see how much she can take; you can actually pass the flame directly under a nipple; or if you're trying to get some agreement, with a special clamp that I have, you can clamp a burning candle just above a nipple and let the candle burn down until she succumbs. But I'll save this and other stuff for another time." He added, "Larry, you might think this is too rough, but deep down she's getting a thrill from it. That's the way women are. That's how my sass-mouth slut wife is, and I bet Cheryl, too."

Brian removed the clamps and approached me with two large heavy pairs of vice grips. "Cheryl, come help me a minute," he said. He put one pair of vice grips on one nipple and tightened down the adjuster until it was squeezing my nipple almost flat. He told Cheryl to hold it out horizontal while he attached the other one. He then held both pairs and thanked Cheryl who cooed, "My pleasure," as she gave my nipple a little yank. "These grips weigh 4 pounds," he said to the duo. "Doesn't sound like much, but it's more than nipples can handle. Watch what happens when I let them fall." He let go and they damn near jerked my nipples clean off. That was the worst pain yet. I was a blubbering idiot.

Brian removed the gag and asked if I will always do whatever he says without sass. I sobbed, "I'm sorry. I won't ever challenge you again. I'll do everything you tell me no matter what."

He removed the vice grips and added, "Then I'm sure you'll eat Cheryl's pussy with gusto, huh?"

"For as long as you want!"

He said to Cheryl, "See how it works? See why it's good to stay in line?" She responded with a confused nod yes. Then to me he said, "C'mon, sweets. You done good and deserve a stiff drink. Now keep your clothes off and go welcome our visitors. Give Larry's cock a warm handshake. Give Cheryl a warm long french kiss while squeezing a tit. Then tell her you can't wait to taste her pussy."

I gave Larry's cock a squeeze and kissed Cheryl for a full minute while squeezing her tit. I broke the kiss with a slurp and said, "I really want to eat your pussy."

Cheryl replied, "I can't wait to have your tongue buried in my cunt."

We sipped martinis in the family room with every one dressed except me. "One final thing," Brian said. "Honey, go over and slowly take every stitch off Cheryl while Larry and I watch." They ogled me as I took off her blouse, removed her skirt, and slid her panties down and over her feet. The last put my face right at her crotch and I gave her pussy a little kiss. "Not yet," interrupted Brian. "The final thing is to show who's king. Kim, you sit on Larry's lap and he'll play with you tits while you watch, and never look away, as your husband fucks Cheryl right in front of you."

Brian gave Cheryl a big kiss as he fingered her tits. Then he sucked on a nipple as he finger fucked her -- all in a position where I could clearly see every movement. He told her to lie on her back and bend and spread her knees. He knelt between her legs. "Grab my cock and direct it to your cunt!" he sneered. In a matter of seconds his cock was slowly pumping in and out at its full length. Cheryl began to moan and pant. He fucked her like this for eight minutes while Larry gave my already burning tits and nipples a good going over. Brian then pulled out and told her to get on her hands and knees. "Reach back and spread your ass cheeks so I can get a clear shot at your tight little asshole," he commanded. She did without hesitation. Brian touched her rosebud with his cockhead, then in one powerful thrust buried his cock up her ass. "YEOOOOWWW! OOOW! OH GAWD!" she responded. After the first few strokes the pain subsided and she resumed moaning with whispers of "fuck me... fuck my ass... fuck me..." Brian, showing great control, fucked her ass slow and deep for another 8 to 10 minutes. Somewhere in there Cheryl shrieked and shuddered with an anal orgasm. "Ooooh, your cock feels good up my ass.... fuck my ass more..." she pleaded.

Brian turned to Larry, "Your wife really likes it in the ass, huh?" Larry nodded.

After almost 20 minutes of cunt and ass fucking Brian pulled out again. He still hadn't cum. He walked to her front, kneeled down and said, "Clean it up. Then I'm goin' to face fuck you until I cum all over your face and pretty blonde hair." Cheryl swallowed his cock in a flash and slurped everything off it. Brian said to Larry with a sneer, "She not only likes it in her ass, she also likes what's in her ass, huh?" After a minute he pulled her head back by her hair, got her throat lined up with her mouth for a straight shot, and thrust his pelvis in and out of her mouth, ramming a good seven inches down her throat. I saw Cheryl's lips tighten on his cock and the telltale sucking motion in her cheeks. I was impressed. He was soon face fucking in a fast churning. Then he pulled his cock out, jacked it for a few seconds and blasted a ton of pent-up cum on her face, hair and in her open mouth. There must have been 7 or 8 separate large spurts; I didn't think that was possible.

"That's the situation," Brian said to me. "You fuck every man and gobble every pussy I tell you to; I fuck any woman that I want to and your job is to help me to get in the pants of whatever hot chick I want." He continued, "Cheryl, get back on your back, again with knees bent and spread. Kim, honey, get between her legs and bury your face in her pussy. She's cum once. You eat her pussy until she cums twice more. Lick and suck every inch inside and out and below her pussy -- see how close you can get to her asshole. Stay on your hands and knees and wiggle your ass to entice Larry to fuck you doggie style as you eat your pussy dinner."

For 45 minutes I licked Cheryl's pussy lips, sucked cunt juice, tongue-flicked, sucked, and bit her clitoris, tongue fucked, and licked the sensitive area between her pussy and her ass -- getting real close to her asshole. I finally made her cum the first time. For ten minutes during my "dinner" I gave Larry a piece of my ass. Brian reminded me: two orgasms if it takes all night. I ate her pussy another 30 minutes to get her off the second time. In that interval my darling husband scored with me and Cheryl gave her husband a blowjob. It was one helluva night of wonderful sex. As the time passed, I even grew fond of my time in the fuck... er, punishment room. I guess that was part of my kinky desire to be told what to do and dominated. A fleeting thought. I bet Leroy knows how to order and dominate his whores and hos. That fleeting thought again made me wet.

About a week and 15 fucks later, Brian came home about 7pm and announced that I didn't have time for dinner. "Go put on a tight sheer blouse with four open buttons, a push up bra, your tight tiny black leather miniskirt, bikini panties, hose and 3- or 4-inch heels, lots of bright red lipstick, a hint of perfume, and some talc on your pussy."

"Huh?"

He continued, "Then drive to the Embassy Suites on Rt 23, go to room 315, knock and ask for Louis. When Louis answers the door, go in, be exceptionally nice, and do whatever he wants you to do for one hour. After an hour tell him nicely time is up, get dressed, and congenially leave. Then go to the lounge, sit at a small table or the bar, order a drink to sip on and wait to see if some decent looking guy hits on you. If one does, make sure he's staying there. If so chat with sexual innuendos and try to get him to give you $50 to fuck you. This last instruction is important: do not under any circumstances take his $50 until you're in his room and he is undressed. Got it all?"

"I think."

"Then get going and be a good whore. And remember, a good whore is the dirty whore."

"Holy shit," I thought, "my first night as a real whore." Made me tingle.

In about 45 minutes I was knocking on room 315. Louis answered and I went in. There was a second man sitting on the sofa. I asked who he was. "Don't worry, sweetie. I paid for two. Now get your clothes off." I undressed as they took their pants off. "You choose, sweetie. Which one in your cunt and which in your ass?" Louis was bigger and I gave him my cunt. He lay on the bed. I straddled him, lowered my cunt over his dick and bent forward. The other man approached from behind and rested his dick on my asshole.

"You're gonna use some lube, aren't you?" I asked.

He answered, "No way, bitch. For the money we paid we get to give you a little pain. Your pimp said it was O.K." He shoved his dick all the way up my ass with tremendous force. It hurt like hell but with great effort I stifled a scream. They started to pump both holes together and soon the pain went away and pleasure showed up.

I played the part. "I love the feel of your cocks in both my holes," I purred. "I can't wait to feel your cum filling my ass and cunt. Fuck me hard." They both pumped away for a number of minutes and gave me an orgasm. Louis had a cell phone, said. "Smile, whore," and took a picture of my face. Then he dialed a number and told some person about how they both were fucking this good looking whore with giant tits. I felt proud. I had been there 35 minutes when they both came in my ass and pussy. Louis presented me with his dick and told me to clean it off, I sucked on it for a minute. Then I sucked everything off the other man's dick. I announced time was about up and I started getting dressed. They stopped me and said they wanted my panties as a souvenir. I left pantiless with them high fiving and saying what a great piece of ass I was. More pride.

I had been sipping a gin and tonic at a small table for 10 minutes when this 30-ish man sat down with me. He bought us both another drink and we small talked in a personal flirtatious way. We got around to our dress. He asked me what kind of panties I wore. In my best coquettish way I answered, "I'm not wearing any panties."

"Prove it!"

"For $50 you can see for yourself."

"Just see?"

"See, and check it out completely. Feel around to be sure I haven't hidden my panties in some crevice."

Within 10 minutes we were in his room, naked, $50 on the nightstand, and he was fucking me like a crazy man doggie style. He peppered his fucking with slaps on my ass. He came with a bellow. I came, too.

I was doing good and it was only 10pm. I thought, "This is just as I imagined and hoped. Being a whore for my loving husband is fantastic." I returned to the lounge, and I'll be go-to-hell, but by 10:30 I was riding the five-inch cock of an overweight 50-ish man. He was loud and breathed heavy and I thought I should do him only at 90% so he doesn't die. After 10 minutes of slow deliberate fucking he whispered, "I'm cumming and I'm cumming inside you!"

"You go right ahead, big boy. I'd love you to deposit your cum deep in my pussy." I responded. He came in my pussy like a bull. I lovingly sucked his semi-hard cock clean for a good five minutes.

When I got up to dress and leave he said, "You have the sweetest pussy and that was one of the best fucks I've ever had. $50's not enough." He gave me a hundred dollar bill.

Brian was ecstatic with my first night of whoring, screwing his john, picking up two on my own, and Giving him $150. "You're super," he said. "I'm going to whore you out a lot. You'll get all of the cock you want and I might get rich," he said half-humorously.

Continued...

spider007
spider007
680 Followers
12