Coo, Coo, Ca-Choo, Mrs.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm."

"That's all right, sweetie. You don't have to talk. Just bask in the glory of having your young, thick cock trapped between my married tits, married tits that my husband paid for." Belinda jerked down, and her breastbone slammed against underside of Dan's cock.

This might mark the time where nurture came into play. Prior to this moment, Belinda's marital status was not a factor in Dan's excitement. If anything, it made him anxious. Still, watching his cock course between the tanned, overheated flesh, kept his cock hard. But it was the marriage of two events – Mrs. Marcus' filthy mouth spewing forth about her married tits, and her breastbone crashing against underside of cock – that may have forever linked in Dan's mind "older married woman" with "intense orgasm."

In any event, when Mrs. Marcus' breastbone pounded into underside of his cock, Dan's cum coursed up his shaft and fountained from his cockhead, splashing against the underside of her jaw. From there, it dripped down his pulsing shaft and between her overblown tits.

Mrs. Marcus released Dan's cock from between her massive tits and placed just the head in her cleavage, jerking it smoothly. Cum continued to flow from his balls, collecting between her paid-for tits and sliding down her torso. Dan's arms, theretofore holding him up, buckled and he fell to his back, his head nearly cracking against the slate. As the flow of cum began to subside, Mrs. Marcus bent her head and took Dan's shaft between her soft, wet lips, gently sucking, creating a tingling sensation that coursed through his shaft and down into his balls. Though his cock had started to soften, her ministrations reversed that course and blood began to flow back into the veins of his thick shaft.

"I hope you're not done, boy-toy." Dan could only groan as Mrs. Marcus slurped her tongue and lips along the sides of his cock.

"Jesus, Belinda. You're incredible." Mrs. Marcus released Dan's cock from her wet mouth and climbed over him and out of the pool, water dripping from her body and falling to Dan's heaving chest. "Where you going this time?" Dan asked, the sun settling closer to the horizon, the waves crashing against the cliff face once again registering in his overloaded brain.

"We need to wash your boy-cum off me," she said over her shoulder as she walked toward the outdoor shower. "We're having guests for dinner tomorrow, and I don't want little swirls of cum floating in the pool. Follow me."

Dan sat up and got to his feet, following the still-clothed – well, almost – woman across the pool deck, his stiff cock waving at the descending sun. She reached the shower first, and alternately twisted the hot and cold knobs until the water cascading from the rainfall showerhead reached a comfortable temperature.

She and Dan stepped beneath the showerhead, soaking their bodies in the warm water. Grabbing a bar of soap from the top of one of the walls, Dan stood behind Mrs. Marcus and pulled the neck and back strings of her bikini top, catching it before it fell and tossing it over one of the walls and onto a table near the pool house. He ran the bar across her stomach and between her jutting tits, lathering her body as he went. His lips moved to her neck, planting light kisses along her collarbone and up to her ear. "I love this little body, Belinda."

"Hmm," she moaned at his ministrations. "It's all yours . . . for today anyway," she laughed.

While Dan was washing her upper body, Mrs. Marcus worked her bikini bottoms down her shapely hips and thighs until they puddled at her ankles. She kicked them off her manicured feet and onto the pool deck, where they fell as a wet tangle of silver lamee. Her vagina now exposed to him, Dan ran his soapy hands down her stomach to her bare lips, washing along the labia, careful not to get any soap into her soppy opening.

He moved her back under the showerhead and rinsed her body clean. Dan then rubbed her clitoris with the fingers of one hand while two fingers of the other found her cuntal opening and inserted themselves between the silky folds. "Oh, yes," she moaned. "Fingerfuck me, boy-toy. That's it, yeah. Mmmm!" The slight stretching of her vaginal walls combined with the vigorous manipulation of her engorged clit soon had Mrs. Marcus panting.

She turned herself toward Dan and draped her arms around his neck, holding onto him for fear of falling on top of her buckling legs. When Dan trapped her clit between two fingers and tugged and pulled at it, her legs did indeed fail her as an orgasm washed over her athletic little body. "Oh fuck," she whispered, her hot breath flowing into Dan's hear. "Oh fuck." A little louder. "Oh fuck. Ofuck. Ofuck! Ofuuuuuucccckkkk," she screamed as her cunt walls spasmed around Dan's invading fingers, her body shaking and trembling against her young fuck-toy.

As her orgasm subsided, Mrs. Marcus relaxed her grip around Dan's neck and got her feet underneath her again. She pulled her head from the young stud's shoulder and her full, red lips and wet, pink tongue lustily attacked his mouth, his tongue reacting to hers. She quickly pulled back from him. "Oh, god," she muttered, a nasty smile curving across her lips, a slutty look casting over her eyes as she looked up at him.

Mrs. Marcus reached for the soap and turned Dan around so that he was facing away from her, pushing him up against the shower wall. As Dan braced himself on the top of the wall, she reached around his midsection with both hands. After rubbing the soap between them, she dropped the bar and smoothed the suds over Dan's thick cock.

"What are you going to do with this thing?" she whispered from behind him.

Dan's eyes had closed as Mrs. Marcus began stroking his cock with the soap suds. He was leaning against the shower wall with her silicone-filled tits pressing into his back when she spoke to him. "Wha . . . whatever you . . . want me to . . . to do," he managed.

"Are you gonna fuck me with it?" she taunted as her hands continued to manipulate the swollen shaft that jutted from Dan's groin. "Are gonna pound my nasty little cunt with your fat, young cock?"

"Mmm-hmm," he moaned.

"Are you going to make me scream like a whore, boy-toy?" Mrs. Marcus held the tip of Dan's cock on one hand, and viciously stroked the long shaft with the other.

"Oh god yes, Belinda."

"I'm a screamer, boy-toy. Sure you can make me scream?" She released the tip of his cock and with her now-free hand reached underneath him, massaging his balls in the palm of her hand, scraping her long, manicured nails over the loose flesh.

"Ffuucckk," Dan grunted.

"Fuck what, boy-toy?" she taunted, the hand stroking his cock releasing it, joining her other hand at his balls. "Fuck me? Is that what you want? You wanna jam this monster in my married hole?" Mrs. Marcus had Dan's balls trapped in both hands now, her thumbs wrapped over the top of his shaft, rubbing it at its base.

"Yyyeeesss!" Dan nearly screamed, moving underneath the showerhead. He turned to face Mrs. Marcus as the water cascaded over them, rinsing the soap from his body. He grabbed the back of her head, wrapping her long blonde hair in his fist, pulling her into a deep, lustful kiss, their lips mashing against each other, their tongues delving deeply into each other's mouths.

Mrs. Marcus, her monstrous, water-soaked tits squeezed between their bodies, raised a leg behind one of Dan's, then moved it higher, until he felt the soft, wet sole of her foot brush against his ass. He guided her toward one of the shower walls and pinned her against it.

He bent slightly at the knees, lowering his cock to the level of her soaking cunt, and thrust forward. Mrs. Marcus' outer lips were so lubricated in her own juices that Dan's attempt to spear her failed and his cock slid along the underside of cunt toward her ass cheeks. He pulled back and tried again, but this time his cock slid up the crevice formed by her lips. She laughed at their apparent inability to couple, until his cockhead slid up and over her exposed clit. Instantly, the smile was wiped from her face and a short gasp emitted from between her soft lips.

Dan again pulled back, but having enjoyed the sensation of his cock sliding along the slick channel formed by Mrs. Marcus' cunt lips, stroked his shaft along the crevice for a few moments. When he finally pulled back far enough, Mrs. Marcus reached between their trembling bodies and grasped his shaft in her long, delicate fingers, positioning the head right at the entrance to her bald cunt. When it was firmly seated, she reached around him, her nails providing purchase on Dan's firm ass, and pulled him into her. Her lips parted easily, her lubrication flowing freely, and Dan's cock slid into her completely with two thrusts, his pubic hair nestling against her bald cunt lips.

"Oh, fuck," he groaned into her ear, pulling his thick shaft halfway out of the sodden hole. "Fucking . . . incredible . . . Belinda." Dan rammed his cock back into her, his pelvic bone crashing into her exposed, engorged clit.

"Mrs. Marcus," she groaned, the slate tile at the top of the shower wall biting into her ass cheeks.

"Huh?"

"Mrs. Marcus. That's what . . . all the . . . college . . . boys . . . call me . . . boy-toy . . . Mrs. Marcus."

Her depravity spurred Dan onward. His hands found her tight ass and Mrs. Marcus' arms flew around his neck, holding him tightly, her hair whipping against his face. The force of his thrusts into her elastic hole forced her ass cheeks up and over the rough, tiled edge of the shower wall, his hands fiercely gripping her ass, keeping her steady.

Still holding firmly to Dan's neck, Mrs. Marcus leaned back a little, their bodies parting slightly, her right hand releasing its stranglehold on his neck and pulling the back of his head into her. "Suck my tits, boy-toy," she commanded, almost pulling his face down toward her meaty, fake tits. Still pistoning into the married woman's loosened cunt, Dan's lips planted light kisses along the tops of her breasts, his tongue licking gently around her distended nipples. "My nipples," she cried desperately. "Suck my nipples!"

Dan granted Mrs. Marcus the relief she craved, taking one thick bud into his mouth, manipulating it with his tongue, lightly nibbling it between his teeth. "Harder," she moaned. Dan sucked the obscene protrusion between his teeth, applying increased pressure.

"More!" Mrs. Marcus cried out.

Dan clamped his teeth tighter on the pulsing flesh, and she cried out, screwing her eyes shut, visions of the setting sun disappearing behind the blackness of her eyelids. Her hips, beyond the control of her own brain now, bucked against him, trapping her clit between their pelvic bones. Dan continued his rapid-fire penetration of her and felt the warmth from her dripping cunt wash over his shaft. Her body shook and convulsed. He felt her ass cheeks tremble in his tightly gripping fingers, her breathing erratic in his ear, as another orgasm took over her little body.

"Oh, shit," she chanted into his ear, her hot breath sending chills up his spine. "Oh, shit, oshit, osht," she mumbled incoherently. Before her orgasm subsided, Mrs. Marcus' eyes fluttered open, her lust apparent. She leaned closer into Dan and, with her one free hand, pushed him back a step and slid of the wall.

She turned away from him, facing the villa, and placed her elegant hands on the top of the wall, bracing herself, her long red nails curling over the tile, the obscenely large diamond sparkling in the departing sun. She scooted her feet apart slightly, and Dan needed no instruction.

He stepped up behind Mrs. Marcus, but before he could slam his trembling cock back into her, she reached between her legs with one hand and, gripping it firmly in her long fingers, pulled the rod toward her bald cunt. Dan held her trim hips firmly, the flesh almost oozing between his fingers, and slammed his cock into her, his pubic hair crushing between them, his eyes watching the flesh of her ass ripple each time his pelvis crashed into her cheeks.

Mrs. Marcus was not a passive player in this game. She thrust back against the rutting college kid, trying to coax his cock deeper into her cheating hole. She kicked her left leg up onto the wall, giving Dan a better – deeper – angle.

* * *

Unbeknownst to mismatched pair – Dan, the college student, and Mrs. Marcus, the seemingly respectable trophy wife in her late thirties – Amos had returned from his errands. He had pulled the SUV through the courtyard into the four-car garage, and unloaded the groceries and dry-cleaning. Before putting the groceries in the pantry and the clothes in Mrs. Marcus' closet, he walked through the house toward the great room to see if Mrs. Marcus needed him for anything. Entering the great room, he approached the large french doors and paused.

What caused him to pause was the sight of Mrs. Marcus bent over in the shower, her young guest behind her, thrusting away. This was not a new sight to Amos. This kid was just another in a long line of college-aged boys that had been charmed by his employer. Amos himself – by no means a student, approaching fifty – had enjoyed her charms, always suspecting that it was payment for his discretion. The sight that greeted him, though, had his cock thickening and pulsing beneath his tight briefs.

Mrs. Marcus' bikini top was resting on one of the poolside tables, her bottoms in a wet heap on the deck near the shower. Her dirty blonde hair, wet from the pool and the shower, was plastered against the sides of her face, largely obscuring her classic beauty. Her long, lean arms were stretched out before her, clenched to the top of the low shower wall, bracing her. Her silicone-injected tits, pale against the tan covering the rest of her luscious body, hung from her chest, wobbling to and fro with each thrust the college kid made against her rippling ass cheeks. Amos could see her full, red lips moving, but couldn't hear a sound through the closed windows and the faint hum of the air conditioner.

* * *

"Fuck me, boy-toy! Treat me like a slutty whore! Stretch my little cunt with your young cock!"

Dan, still gripping her hips firmly, concentrated on her backside as the ripples receded across her ass cheeks. For reasons he to this day cannot explain, he reached out and gave Mrs. Marcus a light spank her left ass cheek.

"Oh, fuck," she squealed. "Spank me again, boy-toy! . . . I fucking love it. . . . Degrade me!" Dan spanked her harder, then again, and Mrs. Marcus squealed beneath him. "Ooohhh, shit," she spat out as Dan continued to slap her ass. Her body was wracked with another orgasm, and she shook and vibrated on the end of his pistoning cock. Her arms gave out beneath her but Dan's hands, holding tight, kept her from falling over the shower wall.

As Mrs. Marcus' orgasm subsided and she regained her balance, Dan kept thrusting into her from behind, eager for his own release. His hands slid up her ribcage and around to the front of her body, finding her meaty, store-bought tits hanging from her trim torso. He squeezed hard and the flesh surrounding the implants squished between his fingers, thick nipples poking into the palms of his hands.

Mrs. Marcus' breathing had returned to normal, and she thrust her trim hips back against the invading phallus of the college student that was enjoying her married cunt, her ears assaulted by the grunts of pleasure emanating from his open mouth.

* * *

In the great room, Amos was enjoying the wanton display of married woman and young man. He watched as the college kid, big fake tits still firmly grasped in his hands, pulled Mrs. Marcus's back toward him. Her palms left the shower wall and she stood almost upright, her back against his chest. The college kid, still slamming his cock into her overheated cunt, wrapped his thick, muscular arms around his employer, his left hand grasping for her right tit, his right for the left. Amos watched the fingers roughly grip the firm, gelatinous flesh, her nipples protruding between them, as the kid continued his penile assault on the older woman.

Amos' eyes travel down her body to see the thick cock sliding effortlessly between Mrs. Marcus' bald cunt lips, over and over. Looking back up, he watched as she threw her head back against the college kid's shoulder, her hair whipping up in the kid's face. Her mouth opened in silent ecstasy as the kid's thumbs and forefingers close around her nipples, slowly twisting, but twisting far, distorting the shape of the balloon-like mounds on her chest.

* * *

"Ohmigod . . . you . . . sonuvabitch," she groaned. "You . . . motherfucker. What are . . . you doing . . . to me?"

"I'm . . . fucking you . . . Mrs. Marcus. . . . Isn't that . . . what you . . . wanted?" he taunted the trophy wife, sweat pouring from his brow, dripping down the back of his neck, only to be washed away by the pulsing showerhead.

"You're . . . driving me . . . insane!" Dan twisted Mrs. Marcus' nipples again, increasing the pressure on them as he did so, causing her to wail in ecstasy, "Aaaahhhh!!!!" Her body convulsed again, though for much shorter this time.

Dan released her plastic tits and pushed Mrs. Marcus back down so that she braced herself against the wall. With one hand on a hip, Dan placed the other in the small of her back and pressed down, causing her back to arch and her hips to rotate. The underside of his cock slid along her pubic bone as he thrust into her, and immediately he felt a welling of cum churn in his balls.

"Where . . . should I . . . cum?" he grunted, pulling away from her and pushing back again, once again feeling the exquisite sensation of her pubic bone pressuring the vein that ran along the bottom of his shaft. His hand left the small of her back, grasping to the free hip.

"Inside me! Cum inside me!" Mrs. Marcus moaned. "I want to feel your young cock lurch inside my married hole! To feel your cum splatter against my cunt walls!" Dan thrust into her unfaithful cunt again and his cum boiled over from his balls, coursing through the thick shaft, causing it to pulse inside the married woman's hole. Jet after spurt after surge of scorching cum – five in all – splattered against the inner walls of Mrs. Marcus' cunt.

Dan's hands remained on Mrs. Marcus' hips as cum continued to pour, drip and dribble from the tip of his cock. She remained resting on her elbows and forearms, her dirty blonde hair, still wet, plastered to her face, as Dan's breath returned to normal.

* * *

The show ended for Amos. He reluctantly turned away from the window and adjusted the thick, black cock that was twitching within his butler's uniform. "Sure am glad Mr. Marcus doesn't get home until tomorrow," he muttered to himself.

He walked through the house and upstairs to the Marcus' bedroom, and put Mrs. Marcus' dry cleaning in the closet. He then sat at the foot of the marital bed, unzipped his pants and fished the thick, veiny shaft from his briefs. After giving it a few tugs, he laid back on the bed.

* * *

As Dan's cock softened, it slipped from the once-tight folds of Mrs. Marcus' slippery cunt. His cock's desertion allowed his cum to flow from the stretched hole, and it slowly ran down her taut thighs. Mrs. Marcus turned to face him. She wrapped an arm around his neck and pulled him close, her tongue darting from between her lips and finding his. After a few moments, she broke the sensual kiss.

"Come on, let's get cleaned up," she suggested, pushing Dan back under the shower head. She grabbed the bar of soap and again lathered his body. She felt his cock stir at the attention, but turned the bar of soap over to him.

When they were done bathing each other, Mrs. Marcus sauntered into the pool house and gathered Dan's clothes. Returning to the pool deck, she placed them on one of the tables. "Here you go, sweetie. I'm going to run inside and get dressed. Give me about fifteen minutes and I'll give you a ride back to campus." She again kissed him, letting her tongue delve into his mouth, and was off. "You can drive if you want," she offered over her shoulder.