Cooked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he finally fucked me I was more than ready. He put me on all fours and stood on the side of the bed. I heard him lubing up his cock and slipping on a condom. He put some lube on my hole and without a word just pressed his fat cock to my hole and slowly slid all the way inside. There was no pausing, no waiting for me to adjust. He was sure and confident, his cock stretching me out painfully. When he finally bottomed out in my ass he paused and let out his breath, I did the same thing. Then he took hold of the harness and started fucking me. I was his completely, he owned my ass that night.

He knew it too. When he got me on my back and saw that my cock was totally hard, he smiled. He got rough with me, fucking me on my back, punching his fist into my chest and snarling in my face. When he slapped me across the face again I was ready for it this time, I wanted it. I wanted to get destroyed by him, raped, fucked into oblivion.

He fucked me all night, it seemed. At one point we drifted off together on his bed, snuggled up a little, his cock still in my ass until it slipped out. Then I woke up and started playing with his cock until it got hard and when he woke up and saw what I was doing I could tell he was annoyed. He rolled me over and fucked me again. He fucked me against his wall, holding tight to the harness, using it to bang me like a bitch. I'd cum three times by that point, always with his cock up my ass. He hadn't given me his nut yet. In fact, he never did — well, not that night, anyway.

By the end of the night we had it down. We took a shower together and he fucked me under the water. He was sweeter this time, I guess because we were both exhausted.

"You like my cock in your ass?" he said at one point.

"Yeah Sweet..." I said, my sleep-deprived brain going for his kitchen nickname before I realized what I was saying. Sammy laughed.

"Finish it," he said, his nuts slapping against my ass. He wrapped his hand around my neck. "Say what you were going to say."

"Sammy," I said, laughing a little. "Sweet Sammy." The laughs came a little more difficult as Sammy wrapped his hands around my neck, banging me harder as he began to choke me.

"That's rich," Sammy said, tightening his hands around my neck so that my breathing became constricted. "'Sweet Sammy'," he said. "I like that."

12