Cookie, First Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He untied her feet, then he untied the scarf holding her hands, but rather than freeing her, he moved her onto her back, her hands now tied to the headboard. He took a long scarf and tied it around one knee then pulled it too up to the headboard and when finished he did the same to the other leg. She was now on her back her knees pulled up to her shoulder and spread to the far corners of the bed. Her cunt was lifted high, open, exposed and vulnerable.

He ran his hand along her thigh, across her exposed pussy and he rubbed it. His fingers exciting her, no I can’t it is too soon, her mind raced. But as she lay there, his cum slowly drying on her ass, she felt the heat building. He moved away from and returned carrying a bottle of white wine. Kneeling between her legs, he spread her lips and poured some in her pussy. It was cool, it was tickling, and it was so strange. Then she felt his head on her leg as he moved between her, his tongue lapping the wine from her pussy. The cool wine, his tongue on her clit, on her outer lips, his tongue scrapping the walls. She closed her eyes and pressed her love to his mouth.

He poured a little more wine into, then sucked it into his mouth and moved up to. He kissed her, giving her the wine laced with her cum. The juices made the slightly dry wine so very sweet. A new bouquet, a delightful flavor. He stood up, got the fruit tray and began placing berries on her breast, and on her belly and one deep inside her pussy. As he took the berries his teeth would nip her breast, his tongue would roll over her nipple or his tongue would slide into her navel. His lips and tongue and teeth moved from her breasts to her pussy. He pressed deeply against her as his tongue searched for the one berry buried deep inside her. She wanted to scream as his tongue probed and searched finally gaining the reward.

He stood over her, his cock now hard, rubbing it against her slit. He took one foot in his hand rubbing from heel to toe, stroking it, then kissing it. His tongue sliding over it, his lips curling over first one toe, then the next. He was sucking on her toes, he was using his tongue on her foot, she was wiggling and squirming. It was tickling, it was exciting, it was a mixture of emotions.

His hand caressing one foot, his lips devouring the other and she felt his cock at her opening. He was pushing forward, slowly his cock was sliding in, inch by inch, ever so slowly as he rubbed and kissed and played with toes and feet, until he was pressing his pelvis against hers. Rubbing his pelvis against hers, his hands now on her thighs, his finger pulling her lips apart as he stood over her, rocking gently back and forth, out and in.

As he pulled her lips with his fingers, he pulled back, back until only the tip of his cock was in her. He moved slowly and she moved with him. The cock head stimulating the first few inches, the cock head rubbing the clit, she was moaning, she was thrusting toward him, but he just pulled back. He was teasing her, he was exciting her, he was using his cock to make love to her. It was so much more than a fuck, it was love, it was pleasure, it was excitement, it was waiting, it was everything. Her mind raced, his cock rocked, her emotions soared.

Slowly he pushed deep inside her, filling her, holding still, letting them both enjoy the sensation. She squeezed her muscles around his cock and she could feel it pulsating. He leaned in and licked her nipple and she moaned, he pulled it in his lips and she lifted to him, he bit it and she cried out in pain and lust. He bit it again and could feel her hips pushing to him, he pulled back frustrating her again.

He had her on the verge and wasn’t letting it finish. It was so demanding, building and holding, then building higher and holding again, no she couldn’t stand more but she did. She was floating, drifting, then he let her legs free and she wrapped them around him. He freed her hands and she threw them around his neck, pulling his lips to hers kissing him deeply.

She used and elbow to push up and with no resistance he rolled onto his back and she was on top. She was in control, she sat up, her knees at his side, his cock deep inside her. She leaned back his cock bending and rubbing along her walls, she felt his cock sliding, his eyes closed and she used a finger to rub the cock as it slid in and out as she moved. She would move back and forth, his cock rubbing her, exciting them both and when his panting indicated he was ready, she would hold still, his cock throbbing, just waiting.

When he was calm, she raised up, her pussy rubbing his cock, only the tip inside her and she rocked back and forth. The head of his cock rubbing her clit, she was ready to scream, she felt it touching her, exciting her. Then pushing down, his cock sliding deep inside her wet tunnel. Again and again she worked him until he went stiff, his cock spurting cum deep inside her warm red tunnel, she worked up and down his cock, pumping him, helping him to fill her full of his life giving juices. Until she felt his manhood going soft, the cum from both of them sliding down his shaft, pooling the mass of hair at the base of his cock.

She rolled off him, he slid an arm under her head and pulled her close to him. Her hand rested on his limp wet sticky cock. They lay quietly in each other’s arms, sleep overtaking them.

12