Cookies & Cream Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah's fingers tapped on the blanket, drumming silently as Leda sat on her knees, crumpling her green skirt with her fidgety knuckles. When they looked at the boy standing on the steps, Leda made a hopeful smile. "Is that him?" She asked Hannah, pointing to the boy. "Is that Tony you befriended?"

"Oh no, Tony is much more masculine and he has blonde hair. This one is scrawny looking and intelligent like...course, that guy looks really cute."

"Hee yeah, he looks really adorable with those glasses. Oh, did you eat some of the Blueberry ice cream yet?"

Hannah shook her head. "Oh no, I'm saving the ice cream until Tony arrives. You see, this ice cream is very special. When you take more than one bite, you feel really strange."

"Strange?" Leda asked, becoming more jittery as she crumpled her skirt even more. "How strange?"

"Well, to be honest, you'd be more stimulated than you usually do. And...maybe, just maybe, you think of dirty thoughts."

"Dirty thoughts?" Leda asked, blinking her green eyes. "Oh, that explains my...little fantasy about a naughty professor...spanking me with his ruler." She pointed to the man who just walked to the wooden cabin. "He would make a perfect History professor."

"Uh..Leda?" Hannah said with concern as her friend rushed to the cabin, looking at the tin. There were a few bites taken from it with a filthy spoon with melted blue cream. She made a disgruntled face as she watched Leda stopping the young man in his tracks.

"Hey!" Leda cried, grabbing the nerd's hand. "Hi...are you busy?"

"Uh..." McKenzie responded with a confused look on his sweaty face. "Not...really?" Why is this girl talking to me??

A few moments later, he asked himself why he was in the situation on a blanket with two pretty girls smiling at him. One of whom was teasing his thigh with her circling finger. Hannah made a humble chuckle as she watched Leda circling her finger on the new boy's shorts. He received a plate of brisket and potato salad, which he happily accepted. He was of course still baffled about Leda's little infatuation with him.

"So, McKenzie," Hannah said, trying to help McKenzie stayed focused with a nice conversation, "are you a student in Florida University?"

"Ah..." He gave her a chuckle as he pulled Leda's hand to his knee. "Well, actually I am from Michigan State. I'm visiting my older brother who is attending Florida State. He's an Art major."

"Oh, awesome. So, are you an Art major too?"

"Oh...uh, no. I'm..." He blushed his cheeks as he felt Leda's slim hand going up his shorts like a warm snake. "A Chemistry Major. I'm...also into American Literature and History...and a minor in Biology." He cringed when the girl found his own snake, provoking it with her warmth. Hannah shrieked and pulled Leda away.

"He's not your toy! Stop making him so awkward!"

Leda flipped her head at her friend and grinned. "I knew it, you're jealous because I got my professor fantasy. I'm about to make this fantasy come to life."

"Snap out of it!" Hannah grabbed her friend's shoulders and shook her as Mckenzie watched with a confused daze and flushing cheeks. Soon, the girls fell on top of the basket, flipping it upside down and the tin flew open and landed on the poor man's crotch. He made a yelp from the sheer cold and Leda just saw him in agony. She made a depressed face and came close to him.

"Now look have you done?" Leda said sadly, making a pout as she pointed to the mess. Hannah went flabbergasted when she took the tin away from his shorts. "Me? You're the one that ate this! I said we should wait to eat this when Tony finally comes. Did I say that? Yes! Oh! Wait..." She did remember hearing Tony was going to Orlando to pick up fireworks and then after that, he'd be busy with the grill with Charles. It would be late afternoon when he comes back.

Oh no! She thought to herself, looking down at the soft blue-purple cream in the bronze tin. Tony's going to really busy. And Leda is already causing trouble. Poor McKenzie...he might be having more trouble if I eat this. I'm so hungry...

"Does it hurt?" Leda asked him. McKenzie stared at the girl point blank. "Does it hurt? I had a tin pint of ice cream dropped on my crotch...my stiff crotch!"

"It's stiff??" Leda asked, her lips slowly forming into a smile.

"Yes...stiff!" He yelled with an irate look. His eyes stared at the girl who gazed at back at him. "I'm a naughty girl, professor." She stood up and lifted her green skirt in front of him, showing him her rose pattern panties soaked. He screamed as she lied down on his knees, crouching as she gave him her naughty ass. "Please spank me."

"Wha??" Poor McKenzie cried as he crumpled part of the blanket, staring at a girl's rose panties. He lifted his hand and was about to rapidly throw it when he felt something wet against his crotch. He fidgeted when felt his shorts taken away from his bony hips. When he lowered his dark eyes, he saw Hannah with his soiled shorts. He also noticed her face being all pink and goofy. "Oh...oh no...Hannah? You okay?"

"Naughty boy!" Hannah giggled, slapping her friend's vulnerable ass, making Leda wail. "You don't have any underwear."

"Wait! No!" He lifted his hips, trying not to let Leda fall and his hands on his bare, pale ass. "How in the world did this happen?? I had a pair of white briefs!"

"Not anymore!" Hannah sang, swinging a small pair of white briefs in from of the humiliating boy. "Pulled them off you sexy body. Oh McKenzie, don't deny it. You do have a sexy body."

"You're...you're intoxicated!" He yelled at them, trying to get up, but Leda tugged his stripped blue shirt. "Your shirt's next!"

"No! Don't strip me naked! I'm not fit! I'm not fit!"

"Yippee!" Leda yelled, pulling away his shirt and throwing it at the opposite end of the woods. The boy shook as he covered his flat chest. Leda tilted her head and held his shaky hands. "Professor, don't be ashamed with yourself. We are all imperfect. Look..." She sat on his knees, taking off her yellow dotted blouse and showed him her imperfection. "I have mismatched breasts."

He was blushing from staring at her mismatched breasts, but he was indeed intrigued scientifically. Her left breast was slightly bigger than her right. The size of both breasts really wouldn't matter to any hetro male, boobs are boobs. And the purpose for the breasts are to be suckled. After examining Leda's odd pair, he grew a pair of his own between his legs and opened his mouth.

Leda gasped and held on to him as he softly sucked her erect nipple. Her fingers pressed his scalp as he moaned around her sensitive spot. He didn't know how lucky he was as he sat there with a girl in front of him...and another girl behind him, kissing him on the cheek. Hannah snuggled on his shoulder as she saw Leda's other breast was inattentive. She leaned over to her other breast and licked the tip of her nipple.

"Oh God!" Leda looked down and noticed her best friend flickering on her other nipple. McKenzie leered his eye to the orange haired girl darting away and swirling her bubblegum tongue around her friend's nipple. Leda just whimpered from the sensation, her legs wiggling from her soaked panties. "I'm wet! I'm wet! Please...please professor..."

McKenzie blushed as the young college girl guided his shaky hands to her pantie line. His thoughts were floating in his now dynamic brain. She-She actually wants me pull down her panties. And...I'm going to see a naked girl! An actual naked girl! Oh my God!! I'm going to see two naked girls!! He gulped as he slowly slid down her rose panties like a joyful child unwrapping his birthday gift.

His eyes teared up when he witnessed something he never dreamed of seeing...a naked girl...a horny naked girl. Her thighs were dripping wet from the cornerstone between them. He was absolutely spell bound when he looked closer. It was a beautiful shape to him, the mound being covered with her bush. He heard Leda whimper as he placed his hand on her hip. When he felt her quiver he let go.

"You're doing fine, McKenzie." Hannah comforted him, hugging him gently from behind, now only having her lilac panties. She pressed her cute peach tits on his back, making him gasp. "She likes it. Just open your mouth again and have a taste."

"A taste...Oh! I see...so girls do love cunnilingus." He moved closer, his chin rubbing on her thighs. He trembled a bit, feeling his boner growing. He mumbled a little as he found a comfortable position. He opened his mouth and kissed her wet lips sensually. His lips made Leda sigh with passion. Hannah only watch with curiosity.

"Wow, I never saw a man actually kissing a girl's mound before. Is this your first time?"

Mckenzie flushed and stopped kissing the mound. "Um...well, yeah...but I watch this sort of thing in...well on the Internet. Those guys in those clips don't know how appreciate a woman's cornerstone so well. I think, just by kissing it tenderly and just massage her lips like so-"

He put his hands on Hannah's panties, rotating his wrist and his fingers hooked and pressed on her damp panties. The young girl made a moan and hugged him, her hips moving because she enjoyed it. Leda pressed her mound on the distracting boy's cheek, wanting more of his naughty mouth. "Taste me more, Professor."

"Oh. Oh yes," he said quietly, focusing on Leda, his lips sucking on her slit tenderly, making some smacking noises. His moaning made her blush, her hands pressing on his head. Steam entered his glasses as he started to lick her gently. Hannah saw her friend who was arching and was on cloud nine of passion. She put his hand inside her panties and guided his fingers to her own slit. "Good professor...just let your fingers do all the- exploring!"

The last word she had to yell because McKenzie slipped his two fingers deeply inside her wet pussy. She held on to him, her knees knocking and her mouth moaning. She clung on his back and started to hump his hand slowly, loving his long fingers. The boy muffled out "sorry", but his muffles only made Leda more wet, tightening her hot pussy and just made a mess on his face. He panicked as her juices spilled out of her pussy.

"I hurt her! I hurt her!" He stood up, letting go of Hannah and looked for his shorts. Hannah fell to the ground, moaning as she felt her panties being dampen. "Wait, McKenzie! Wait!" But the poor weak heart man just scattered away naked. Hannah chased after him, followed by the awkward walking Leda who cried out for him. "McKenzie!!"

The man ran into the forest, trying to put on his blueberry soiled shorts. His thoughts of shame and guilt carried him out of the forest and into the picnic zone. He knew his brother was there since he saw the same basket on the oak table. He wanted to find him and ask him about how not to hurt a girl. That was when he heard a girl moaning and yelling.

"Chris, you feel so perfect!" A soothing voice cooed before moaning again with an arrangement of some strange thumping sound. He blinked as he moved closer to a set of oak trees that was next to their table. When he got close enough, his eyes widened and his mouth fell from shock. There was his older brother with his pants down, pounding endlessly inside of his girlfriend.

"You are so wonderful taking my obelisk this much, my Egyptian queen." Chris moaned, rolling her wide hips with his hands as he plunged his member to the wailing Yuki who was clinging to the bark of the tree. Her feet staggered to find a great spot as her lover slammed into her from behind, his hands now clinging on her exposed breasts. Chris fell on her back and nipped at her tanned ear as he plowed inside her wet pussy. He grinned his bright red face, his toned cheeks flushed as he moved to her cheek and kissed her there. "Oh, I'm such a naughty man for taking advantage like this to you, Yuki."

"Oh Chris, I'm naughty too!" Yuki turned her red head to her passionate partner, kissing his cheek. "We can both...be naughty!" She moaned and felt her legs being lifted and coiled around her lover's hips. "Oh! Chris, your face is clean shaven, but your cock is so dirty!"

"Oh, your pussy is just as filthy, but nature is intended to have it like that, darling! Great 16th Chapel! I'm about to cum already!"

"Me too! I can't hold it! I can't, I can't, I CAN'T!" Yuki clinger to the sappy bark, her juices splashing hard on Chris's lap. He clenched his bright teeth and squeezed his eyes as he stood straight, stilling his movement as he climaxed heavily inside his beloved. After a few moments of stillness and silence, both of them collapsed to the ground, huffing heavily and cooing on each other.

McKenzie was beside himself, watching this scene with his brother and his new girl. The steamy sex made his boner twitched, making him cringed. Oh no, why? He thought, covering his hard penis. Brother, why did you do such a thing to that woman? Now I'm getting hard.

A hand clutched his, giving him a shiver. He tried not to be vocal as more hands stroked his boner, lips smacking on his skin. A warm voice occupied his ear. "You love watching, don't you? We can definitely manage to give you something to watch."

So, the awkward boy was back to the blanket again, sitting with a goofy smile as Hannah and Leda kissed each other, moaning affectionately for him. The sun rolled down and the sky changed color, but the light was perfect for the girls' naked skin. McKenzie just grinned at his new friends as they grasped each other's hands and kissed deeply, their faces flushed. Leda turned to the boy and saw he was only sitting there watching.

"McKenzie, are you enjoying us? Are you aching?"

"Aching?" Asked McKenzie. "Why should I ache? You're teaching me how to make love to a girl and not to panic whenever a girl scream during intimacy."

"Oh boy." Hannah giggled and pointed to his pulsing boner. "You might want to stroke yourself before your balls turn blue."

"Wait, I need to masturbate?"

"Why not?" Leda said, sitting up on her knees and crawled up to Hannah's face to sit on her' giggling. "Now, I'm not smothering her that much, don't panic. She has enough room to breathe. I want you to relax and choke your chicken while we let you watch us sixty-nine. Oh...Hannah, not yet! I need to turn around!" Hannah's small tongue stopped licking her friend's swelling button, sliding it back as Leda slowly turned around and put her body back down to her chin. "Okay, Hannah, you can continue."

Hannah opened her friend's dripping valley with her flat tongue, lapping away her first climax, letting Leda moan. At the same time, Leda swayed her hips side by just so the bottom girl could dart every part in her wet walls. While watching, McKenzie couldn't hold the feeling any longer and started to stroke his hard on when the top girl goes down and returned the favor for Hannah, lapping away her juices.

"Oh man!" McKenzie cried, stroking his rock hard rocket pulsing toward his two horny friends. "I'm going to blast! This rocket is igniting!!" He screamed as he spewed his hot seed right next to the girls. Leda took some of mess and licked it. "Oh, you taste so good, McKenzie."

"Ah, I came too soon! I've only done about a dozen yanks and the rocket just flew away."

"It only blew some steam, my sweet boy." Leda comforted him while rubbing Hannah's wet slit with her fingers. "You still have your rocket, and it's hard as ever."

"Oh!" Hannah moaned, squeezing her violet eyes and squirmed around. "I'm gonna cum! I want to be pleasured! McKenzie, stick it in! Stick it in!"

Leda pulled the boy to her friend, twisting the solid rocket, guiding it straight to Hannah's pussy. "Okay, it's time for lift off!" McKenzie tightened his grip and thrusted his cock right into Hannah. The young woman screamed and immediately climaxed on the rocket. The boy panicked and wanted to run off, But Leda locked his grip. "No, Professor, no! She likes it! Look, she's flooding all over the blanket."

Hannah trembled and clutched on the blanket, her eyes hazy and her lips making a goofy smile. "I'm okay..." She said in a woozy state, her tongue wiggling, barely licking Leda's slit. "Oh, that felt so good!"

"Did I hurt you?"

"Oh no, McKenzie...I just came. Cumming is a great sign of pleasuring well, McKenzie. Maybe, maybe Leda would like to try your rocket."

The top girl sighed and waited for McKenzie to pull out of her friend so that she could stroke the sticky cock. She tenderly petted it like a toy dog, giggling joyfully at the thickening meat. "Oh yes, you're still hard, aren't you?"

The boy sweated and blinked at his new interest as she licked his tip firmly, the tongue darted on his urethra. He moaned and closed his eyes, panting from her intense licking. "L-Leda, don't lick that, it's too sensitive."

"Oh, but it's delicious, especially when there's girl spunk splattering all over it."

The statement made Hannah spiteful, licking frantically inside Leda as deep as she could. The top girl gasped and cried weakly. "Hannah...Hannah, stop licking me like that! It's going to drive me crazy!" McKenzie heard his friend crying near his hard member, making it twitch. He petted the whimpering girl, letting her be encouraged in one way or another. She gladly remembered about him and licked his shaft.

"Ah, wait! Don't, Leda! It's going to come out!"

"Cum for me, McKenzie." Leda cried, pressing his bottom shaft with her pomegranate sized breasts, squeezing him. "Please cum for us."

McKenzie's mind finally became sharp. He knew exactly what he wanted seeing Leda smiling at him. Since he's being called a Professor, he should teach her valuable knowledge about the birds and the bees. "Tell, me something, Leda," he said after a few deep breaths, "How much do you know about mating?"

A few minutes, Leda was holding Hannah's hands as her excited pussy became penetrated by McKenzie and his "Sputnik". The sun glowed among the forest as its dusk light made the girls' naked bodies and his glistened chest. The moaning of his two lovers made his boner thicker and pulsed inside Leda, making her bounce and shiver on top of Hannah. The vibration on the man's bony thighs made Hannah tremble and pressed Leda with hers. Both girls blushed and wailed when the former virgin pounded harder.

"Please release your seed, McKenzie!" Leda begged, her eyes going spacy and her tongue hanging on Hannah's collar bone. "I came for you four times!"

"Oh did you?" McKenzie said, his hand smacking the top girl's rosy ass. Leda squeaked. "Ow! Oh, I love that, Professor! I so love it! I'm a naughty girl, Professor! I'm so naughty!"

"How naughty are you?" Asked the now confident man, rubbing her ass playfully. Hannah replied, "She's very naughty! I'm naughty too! We're both naughty!"

"You're naughty too?" McKenzie grinned innocently. He took out his boner from Leda and thrusted it right inside Hannah, making her wail. "Ah! Yes! I'm absolutely naughty! Spank my pussy with your cock!"

When he pounded the girls faster, his older brother walked to the area, searching for him along with Yuki. She giggled when she heard the girls enjoying themselves with McKenzie. "Looks like the fireworks came in early, Chris. McKenzie sure loves to test his, doesn't he?"

Chris chuckled full heartedly. "I have no idea he had it in him. I hoped he would try this sooner or later. You know, I know him as gynophobic. Oh blast the whole thought! He's become bold."

"Maybe it's the ice cream." Suggested Yuki. "I know you think it's strange, but I think the cream is a magical object. If your brother had the ice cream, his fear for women might subside and his...new carnal self would take over."