Cookies & Cream Ch. 10

Story Info
Salesperson and girlfriend go wild behind the counter!
8.7k words
5.6k
00

Part 10 of the 50 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cherry Cobbler"

Mark Randolph Cobb was one curious character. He was a nice person, has a decent job, possess a degree or two, a cute girlfriend, etc. Yeah, I could go on about how good the man was. The physical traits were equal to his personality. He had dark brown hair, soulful brown eyes, light cream skin, slightly muscular and and almost six feet tall. He was one helluva guy!

"Hey, Mark," Xavier said, giving him a fist bump. "What's up with you, man? You keeping out of trouble with those sharks in Miami?"

"As always. I'm always browning my nose into my books. Anyway, great news, you are looking at the head accountant for the firm of Garcia Brothers!"

"Nice!" Devon said with pride for their new friend. "Congrats, man! You earned it!"

"Yeah," the man beamed timidly, scratching his head. He looked at the girls covered in blankets. "Who are those two cuties, guys? I thought you two are an item back in Fayetteville."

The two men blushed and laughed with some cracked voices. "Well, you see..." Xavier cracked, looking at the man. "The girls were canoeing and were in the way of the yacht. Thankfully, the jumped out of the way before their canoe crashed and sank. We feel pretty bad about their misfortune so we helped them warm up in their blankets as we dry off their clothes."

"Well, that's really nice of you, guys! Helping the innocent girls from a cold lake sounds like a good deed of the week! Did you two thank these awesome guys?"

Rosa and Katie giggled and looked at each other. "Yeah...yeah we did." Rosa replied with a crimson face. She looked over to the board dock where a slender woman with a blonde ponytail ran to the yacht. "Mark? Mark, are you up there?"

Mark looked to the side and waved to the jogging woman. "Hey, Heather! Come on in! I just told the guy the news!"

Heather Salisbury entered the yacht with a beaming pair of cheeks, holding her chummy boyfriend's arm. Her sparkling blue eyes caught the girls' eyes as she grinned at the good news. Xavier and Devon awed at the couple. "Heather, you must be proud of your Mark here."

"Oh, you betcha I am!" Heather cheered, nuzzling under his soft chin. "My Mark is very hard worker. He's been doing so well, I want to give him a reward for his new promotion."

"Oh now, Heather," the man beamed and hugged his girl. "I'm...I'm just a humble guy doing my job. Quite frankly, I really don't know how I got to top accountant."

Rosa tilted her head and smiled at the man. He sounded like he was a humble man from a working background. He may have stumbled upon his path to privilege, she thought to herself, but he would never shake off his gentle, earthly manners he learned from his upbringing. He looked at the girls, feeling rather goofy. "So, you guys, why don't we take them to the gift shop at the camp and buy them new clothes? I'll buy."

Xavier grinned and patted the nice man. "Okay, big shot, you got it. I'll steer my Casper to the spot." As his boyfriend walked to the wheel, Devon sat next to Katie, looking at her sullen face. "Say Katie, I hope you're not disappointed with this?"

"Huh?" Katie snapped out of her thoughts, turning to the concerned man. "Oh! Well, no, I'm not disappointed with this. In all honesty, I'm a little relieved. I don't know what it's like to...well..."

Devon got the message and nodded. "Say no more, hon. I know what it's like. I was in your shoes, feeling nervous and all. I'm going to say what my best friend said to me. 'It might hurt at first. Your body might not be used to the foreign part. However, once the pain subsides, it'll be the greatest feeling you'll ever had in your life. Plus, if there is a right person with you, it will be more special.' Does that help?"

Katie made a tiny smile, whispering to her companion, "It helps. What should I do to reduce the pain?"

The man blushed and chuckled. "Well, some stretching would help..."

The advice from Devon made Katie more relieved about the experience. She felt it would help her as the yacht drew closer to the shore. Mark nodded, seeing a humble oak lodge with the words "Hattawata Gift Shoppe" in a log pediment. As the yacht docked, Mark escorted Katie and Heather to the grounds. Of course, Rosa stayed behind needing to thank Xavier for helping them in her own way.

"Thanks for keeping the secret between us, man," Rosa blushed, covering her shoulders with the blanket. "You, uh, are a nice guy, you and Devon."

"Hey, it's what we do. Anything to help. And next time you need some assistance, don't hesitate to come to me, okay?" He ended his statement with a wink. Rosa grinned and gave him a soft knuckle tease on his jaw, rubbing him with it. "You got yourself a deal."

"Rosa!" Katie said to Rosa, waving her her hand. Rosa smiled at Xavier and ran to the others, joining them to walk to the gift shop. Mark smiled as he led the girls to the cabin gift shop. "Here we are, Camp Hattawata's gift shop! This one is everyone's convenience, whether it be clothes go or some snacks, this store will have anything at your request."

The man walked to the swinging door and opened into the girls. While Heather accepted Mark's courtesy, Rosa and Katie stayed behind, covering their naked bodies. Mark wanted to ask what the matter was until he realized there was a policy in the store. No one entered allowed in the shop without shirts or shoes. He thought to himself, "Geez, I'm such a knuckle head!"

"Okay, girls," he said to the girls, "why don't you sit on the stone bench until I come back with your new clothes. What size do you usually wear?"

"10." Replied Katie, while Rosa made a face and murmured, "14."

"Seems like very comfortable sizes. I'll go and see there any clothes great enough for you two to wear." He entered the store where Heather ran all over the green store to see some cute clothes, keychains, and plushy animals. Mark chuckled. "Heather, you're so adorable when you see some bargains!"

"Bargains?" Heather said with her hands full of animals and some shirts. "This is an absolute steal! They have soft cotton that usually sells Bukoo bucks in big stores, but this! They want six bucks for shirts like this! Six bucks, for soft cotton! I'm also so excited they have snow globes! I'm buying one for my nephew in Oregon!"

Mark laughed as his girlfriend ran to the snow globe shelf. A man with thinning blonde hair came out of the fitting room and saw a costumer rushing around the store with a load of clothes in her hands. He clacked his St. Martin flip-flops to the register and rang a service bell at the shopaholic. "Hello, dear woman," he chirped, waving his hand to her. "Are you being served?"

"Oh! Hi!" Heather rushed to the cashier desk and dropped her future purchases on the desk. "You have the greatest stuff here! I'm going to buy one shirt each for my size six figure, some keychains, a Camp Hattawata snow globe, a heart cuddly bear and..."

"Oh, I say!" The clerk clapped his pale hand in his mouth, looking at her pile. "Looks like you have gotten what you wanted and then some! I'll grab some assistance and help bag the purchases. Mavis!"

A young woman with long, curly blonde hair dashed to her bedazzled friend, her flowing skirt floating to her smooth, newly tanned thighs as she ran. "You called me, Wilbur? Oh! We got ourselves a sale?"

"Yes, and I want you to ring them up as I start folding the shirts!" The man flopped over the shirts and took a few so he could fold the soft t-shirts neatly as his partner, Mavis, rung up Heather's plush toys. Mavis hummed as she used her scanner gun to scan a snow globe. "Oh, you have such good taste in globes, young lady. I have the same snow globe on my nightstand."

Heather giggled. "I'm twenty-five. I'm not that young! You're not old either. You're probably younger than me!"

"Nope!" Mavis stated, finishing scanning the teddy bears. "I happen to be thirty-one. Oh Wilbur, are you done folding the tees? I'm ready to scan them!"

Wilbur made a sly chuckle as he handed his partner the folded shirt. "There you are. Now don't shove them to the bag. We don't want our customers have wrinkled clothes, do we?"

"Of course not, dear." Mavis scanned the first shirt as Mark walked to the desk. "Excuse me, while we're on the subject of clothes, do you have any shirts and shorts, sizes ten and fourteen?"

Mavis placed the tees neatly in the green cover bag with a lake and some trees in a circle while looking at the man. "We do, Sir. We have shirts of all sizes. We have them custom made from our friend Sumie. Do you want to dress up as a camp consular this summer's Halloween party?"

"Oh!" He laughed at the joke. "Good one, but no. No, they're for the two girls outside...who lost their clothes."

Mavis looked over his shoulder and saw the girls covered in blankets, feeling embarrassed as somebody passed them. She told Wilbur to take over as she scooted outside to take them back inside. "All right, you two," she said sternly at them. "We may have a policy around here, but that's no reason to stay outside and wait! What happens if it's the middle of winter in Suffolk, England? You'd be chilled to the bone if you live there!"

She goes to the intimacy section and took out two pairs of bikinis. For Katie, it was a purple bikini with frills at the cleavage and the seam. For Rosa, it was a magenta one with sequins without stings. "Change in there, please, and I'll give you decent tees and jean shorts!"

As the girls nodded and ran to the curtain fitting room, Mavis huffed and looked for good shirts for them. Wilbur clapped as she returned. "Good show, Mavis! I couldn't have done it better myself!" He turned to the man and took his credit card. "You know, Sir, I used to be a salesperson in Harrods, and I never had problems with customers. Then Mavis came in for the Ladies department. Ah, ever since I met her, I never kept a straight face. Her smile when she greeted the people, her sales technique, her skill with the market goods..."

He then hopped to the left and shook off his leg. "Oh my! Every time I speak of her, my leg would go all mush!"

Heather chuckled as Mark signed the check slip. "I don't think it's your leg that's giving you trouble."

"Heather!" Mark cried, his face red as she laughed softly. "Really now! You can't talk like that to strangers!"

"Why not?" She asked. "Nobody's around here, and we are practically adults. He can handle a little teasing."

Wilbur blushed pink. "Well, I could, but not the way Mavis does it. Oh! I shouldn't have confessed that! I am most sorry! Mavis! How are you with the fittings?"

"Oh, the girls look much happier than they are in their blankets! I think they appreciated the bikinis too! One of them said they are better than underwear!" Mavis made a beaming smile and went to Mark to check the receipt. "Oh...Mr. Cobb, since you've purchased a lot of items in this fine abode, the girls' clothes are free of charge."

Wilbur nodded with a blush on his baby smooth face. "Yes, under the circumstances, the girls' clothes ought to be free." He clacked on the floor with his wooden flip-flops once more, trying to ignore the girls as the exited the fitting rooms. They felt cheerful and more comfortable now that they are fully clothed. Katie found the stationary section and picked out a red notebook along with a few unique pens.

"Oh, cool!" Katie exclaimed, seeing the sparkles in one pen move down when she angled it. "I haven't seen these pens since I was in middle school! How I missed being hypnotized by this thing!" She moved the pen to the other point where she saw a young delivery man with a few pint tins in his hands.

"Hallo!" Tony greeted the shop keepers and their guests as he stepped into the shop. Wilbur shook with delight as the deliver guy gave him the blue tin. "Oh, Tony, you startled me! But you are a handsome boy, so I'll let it slide."

"Oh, good afternoon, Tony," Mavis walked over to the counter, looking at the cool, smooth bin with a picture of their ice cream signature. "What have your brought for us this time?"

"Oh, this is a new ice cream item the Mersfields are featuring. Now the sequel of Peach Cobbler, I give you...Cherry Cobbler!" With that, Tony flipped off the lid and let the others see the new creamery confection. The cream was pink with some red pieces of cherries and all around the rim was slabs of whipped cream and graham crumbs sprinkled with delicate perfection. Wilbur made a moan and licked his soft lips.

"Oh, if this is anything like my mother's homemade cherry cobbler, I'm going to hog it for myself as the Americans would say."

"Now don't hog it all, Wilbur," Mavis demanded, going in the private room. "I'm getting some spoons."

Rosa coughed and tugged at Katie's new shirt, pointing to the exit door. Katie, seeing the shop owner eyeing on the ice cream, nodded to Rosa and took some pens. Before they left, Heather gave the keepers a fifty-dollar bill. "For your troubles," she said. "Keep the rest of the money as a tip." She waved to Mavis as she pushed Mark to the door with the other girls on their tale.

"Well, fancy that!" Mavis cried, giving her partner a spoon. "The girl really is so generous! I think we should call it day!"

"Stop for the day?" Wilbur dug his spoon into the bin and looked at the wood cuckoo clock behind him. "It's only two-thirty, dear. We're not supposed to close the shop until eight." He then turned around and saw his partner licking off the Cherry piece with some sweet whipped cream from her spoon. She wiggled around already, feeling a little uncomfortable in her light blue panties. Wilbur could tell she was uncomfortable as he took a bite of his ice cream.

The combination of graham cracker, the whip and the cherry cream made his tongue swish with glee. He moaned and swayed his hips a little, enjoying the taste of the confection perfection. Then, he felt the heat rising throughout his tiny body. He dropped the spoon in the tin and started fanning himself.

"Mavis, I told you not to confuse the heating with the air conditioning." Wilbur complained, buttoning his fine blue short sleeved blouse. Mavis, put down her hair from her loosened bun. "But the air conditioner is in full blast! Wilbur, we should have more of this ice cream, it might cool us off."

Uh-oh! That was a huge mistake on their part...HUGE! They have forgotten what happened the last time they had the Mersfield's delicious Goldilocks ice cream. Wilbur made a painful expression, now realized what the ice cream would do to the human body. He looked up at Mavis who was already lifting her skirt to rub her panties. "Mavis? Put on the closed sign, dear. And please pull the shutters."

"Okay!" Mavis ran to the front store and switched the sign to closed when Mark back and said, "Sorry, M'am, I forgot my card."

"Oh dear, just a moment!" Mavis rushed to the counter, found the card, and rushed back to the customer. "Thank you for your services! If you need anything else, we'll be open in an hour."

"Oh, Mavis! My pants are getting tight!"

"Make it two..." the woman replied and shut the door. The man scratched his, wondering what happened. He joined the crew with the three women smiling. "Hey...what is with those two?"

Heather giggled. "Wilbur and Mavis ate too much..." Katie blushed and said nothing as Rosa made a perverted gesture with her dark eyes. "They're about to make some reckless redecorations in the store I reckon."

"What does redecorating have to do with ice cream? Does this dairy make them energetic?"

Katie looked at hem innocently. "Well, could say that."

In the store, Mavis already was on the counter, her legs spread as her partner, with his trousers down, banged her away. Oh yes, foreplay was a no-no at this point. That Wilbur I would never see as an aggressive type. When I saw him later in June, I could see him as a kind natured mother's lad. In all accounts, I thought of him as a good boy. However...like girls, good little boys become wild men!

The man squeezed his woman's soft peach bosoms, leaning down and nommed them. Mavis made a squeal and slapped his moving bum. "Wilbur, you beast! I'll blast off early if you keep doing that!"

"Oh, please don't blame me, lovely!" Wilbur replied in a state of passion, his cherub chin on her cleavage. "Your glowing appearance makes me absolutely crazy! Your innocent brown eyes make me want to dip in pools of chocolate! Oh! With this pick-me-up, I want to do this for hours...us, unified in the realm of enticement and wild passion!"

"Oh Wilbur, you haven't changed your charm! But you really changed your skill with..." She jumped up and held on to him, feeling his mound rubbing her swelling hood. She gripped on his sweaty back, weakly moaning as her blood rushed to her nether, spamming from there. "Wilbur...I'm...I'm..."

"Yes, my dear?" He whispered with a smile, keeping her still as he continued to rub her that way with increased speed. She dug his perfect skin with her thick nails, her hair damp and down from her sweat. "I'm...gonna tell your mother on you!"

"Tut tut, you naughty girl!" He pulled his woman's nylon turquoise garter belt made her skin snap from it. "Since when would you put on this? Your father would disapprove such clothing." He smirked as he deeply moved her, his hand to her hair as he thrusted one last time. Mavis made a shriek and trembled to him control, her rose garden became flooded and carried all over his ramming key. They both panted heavily once the flooding dripped on the counter and the Cherry floor.

"This was..." Mavis said quietly, her smile beaming as she nuzzled against his chin. "This was incredible!"

"Indeed, it was," Wilbur replied hotly his hands still on her body, his prints imbedded on her skin. "Only...I think the Magic is still in effect."

"I know," she said joyfully and quietly, kissing her humble lover. "Shall we continue in the fitting room? We'll do our favorite and first performance. You know...our first time."

The man grinned and nodded, carrying his damsel. "Let's hurry! My gonads are going to burst any given moment!"

"Yes, let's hurry!"

"Wait, are you saying this ice cream makes everyone...bonkers?" Mark asked the girls later in the bench. They took a break on the bike trail, finishing their explanation about the Mersfield's popular ice cream. Heather learned about this from her younger sister, Ingrid. "Oh yeah, my sister works for them. She has seen the effect last summer. Lucky for her, it was her best friend that bought the ice cream."

"That is rather amazing." Mark blinked his brown eyes, looking at Katie who was still blushing from the effect. "Is she going to be okay? I don't like it when she's red like that."

"Oh, she'll be fine." Rosa assured the head of accounts. "She's just embarrassed about the snake bit before we fell in the lake. You know...we got frightened by the snake while we're...we were..."

"Come now, hon," Heather said, feeling rather sly towards Rosa. "You can be honest. You and she were masturbating from the ice cream." Her comment made Rosa blush and looked down. "Oh don't! The ice cream made the effect natural. There is nothing to be ashamed of!"

"Heather, please!" Mark held his girlfriend's hand. "You might need to tone down that sexual tolerance a tad. The two women obviously don't want to discuss this."

"What era do you live in, Mark? Aren't we in the twenty tens? You have such old- fashioned ideas."

Mark's cheeks flushed and his eyes tried to focus on the woman. "Not true..."

Katie sighed. "Hey, we can just say whatever happened over there is behind us. Now...we know our delivery man is in one of those cabins...but which one?"

Mark and Heather stared at the pink haired college girl as she skipped to the oak tree to have a closer look at the row of fresh painted cabins. She squinted her eyes and tried to see if she could see Tony coming out of one of them. "Okay, where the hell is he? I know he went to one of these cabins? Don't tell me we lost him."