Cooking Lesson

Story Info
An unexpected dish.
2.6k words
4.25
19.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is dedicated to a special chef ,may we experience many cooking lessons.

I had signed up for personal cooking lessons thru a local restaurant. I decided with the start of the new year to enrich my mind and creative side with some culinary flair.

I have always had a talent for creating, but when it came to cooking I was at a loss, so, when I saw the advertisement in the paper I jumped at the opportunity. The lessons are two hours long twice a week for four weeks, with a different chef every week teaching his specialty.

I was in the kitchen organizing what I thought we might need, I had no idea what this chefs specialty was, so I took out measuring spoons, cups, some bowls and my mixer.

Realizing the time, I ran upstairs to change into something more comfortable, moveable. I threw on a white tank top and loose, black, running pants that tore away at the sides, I figured if it got to hot in the kitchen I could undo a few snaps. The doorbell rings and I do a quick check in the mirror, why I don't know, it was only a cooking lesson.

I open my front door and am startled at first. There you are towering in my doorway, not the image of a chef I had pictured in my mind. You are quite handsome, with a strong presence and you seem to enfold me in that presence. You extend your hand out to introduce yourself saying that you are my chef for the week. I smile and hold out my hand and I watch as your hand completely covers mine. At that moment I feel a warm heat flush thru my body, centering between my legs, my pussy becoming instantly wet. You look at me as if you felt it too, your hand lingering in mine. I blush, totally taken off guard by my reaction. What seemed to happen in slow motion, in reality happened in the blink of an eye. I remove my hand from yours and being helplessly flustered I stammer out my name .

I show you to the kitchen and I am physically aware of your closeness behind me. Once in the kitchen, you start prepping, and I excuse myself for a minute. I go into the downstairs bathroom, locking the door behind me. I stand in front of the mirror, my nipples accusingly hard, straining against the thin material of my tank top. I turn the water on and splash some on my face, trying to get a grip on my raging libido. My body seems to be on an agenda of its own, I slide my hand into the waistband of my pants, snaking a finger under the elastic of my panties, the heat that greets my wandering finger is like the heat of a hot, humid, summer day. I run my finger along the smoothness of my freshly shaved lips, only to find them already spread open like a newly bloomed rose, the slick moistness feeding the hungry blossom. My finger easily dips inside, dragging my dew across my throbbing clit. I am lost in thought, wondering how you would feel inside of me.

Suddenly I am brought back at the sound of something dropping in the kitchen, quickly I come to my senses and pull myself together. I go to the sink to wash my hands, and with a lustful thought, I instead decide to lick my fingers clean.

I walk into the kitchen and the steamy heat hits me like I was back in the bathroom with my fingers in my pussy, and it is then that my libido is kicked up a notch.

Visibly uncomfortable and so deliciously turned on, I reach with trembling hands for the apron you are holding out for me. Your fingertips brush mine and I am mesmerized by this unknown power you seem to have on me. " Are you feeling all right? You look a little flushed "you ask as you stand behind me tying the apron around my waist. With your hands touching me in such a familiar way and the close proximity of your body next to mine causes me to lose all inhibitions.

Taking a long, deep, breath, I reach behind and take your hands, guiding them to my breasts while pressing myself into the length of your body. To my surprise or maybe not, I find that your cock is rock hard, straining against the dense material of your chef pants, and I sigh to myself relieved I wasn't the only one feeling the sexual electricity. A moan escapes my lips as my breasts seem to melt into the palm of your hands. Your fingers pinch and squeeze my nipples bringing them to an almost painful peak. I place my hands over yours noticing the apparent difference in size, that fact seemingly fuels my desire to have you all the more. I take your finger and place it in my mouth, swirling the tip with my tongue. The stroking of my tongue and the suction of my mouth around your finger promises of better things to come.

I shift, my body leaning slightly forward, causing the length of your cock to come to rest in the crack of my ass. I hear you groan, a deep, needing sound, unlike any sound I have heard before, your rising desire inflames my own as I suck wantonly on your fingers.

I untangle myself reluctantly from your body, and turn to face you. I want you to look into my eyes and see my primal urge, my desire and passion, my lust that has been smoldering since you stood in my doorway almost an hour ago. I look up into your hazel eyes and taking my hands, bring your head down to meet my lips.

I kiss you long, deep, passionately, my tongue wanders into your mouth, you open, hungrily accepting it. Locked in a kiss we gaze into one another's eyes, our hands exploring each other in a frenzy of new found pleasures.

Ahhh the sweetness of a kiss, like the taste of a honeysuckle on a lazy spring day, luscious, heavenly, and never quite enough.

I drag my lips from yours, teasingly biting your lower lip, my arms leave your neck as I slide my body down the full length of yours. I push you back against the counter, my fingers playing in the drawstring of your sweats, oh so delightfully teasing you. Your cock jerks and strains at the sound and feel of my chest rising and falling with each deep breath, the closeness of my warm, inviting mouth so near...yet so far away.

Kneeling in front of you I pull the cord of your pants and they drop to the floor, your cock springing out at me, tall and proud, announcing its presence. I stare in awe at the beauty of your big hard cock, its thickness, the slight upward curve, its ability to bring so much pleasure.

I take your cock in my hand, running it along the shaft, then bringing it to my cheek to feel the soft, silkiness of its power. Moving it to my mouth, I stick my tongue out to dip in the moisture gathering at the tip, I look up at you, your eyes closed, your hands clenching the counter, then without warning, my lips open taking the swollen head deep into my throat. I feel your body tremble and weaken, I smile to myself, relishing my power.

I suck your cock long and deep, wanting to get to the core of your pleasure. I cup your balls, squeezing them gently as I lick down your long shaft. Holding your cock in my hand, I fold it up against your stomach to allow me better access to your balls. I lick and suck each one, then opening my mouth I engulf each one, sucking and caressing.

Your cock strains and throbs in my hand, the head swelled to the point of being painful. By now my pussy is throbbing and pulsing, the juices running down the insides of my thighs, soaking the crotch of my pants. I pull my tank top off with little effort, my breast falling free, my nipples swollen and erect. I slide back up your body, trapping your cock between my breasts, wrapping you in the velvety smoothness. I hold your cock tight against my body, licking and teasing the sensitive underside.

Your hips start to thrust upwards, forcing your cock to glide up and down between my silken cleavage. You reach down, lifting me under the arms and place me on the counter, pushing me back on to the smooth, cool granite.

Starting from the bottom of my pants you roughly pull open the snaps on the sides, one after the other comes free until one side of my leg is revealed, you then move to the other side until my pants are laying spread open between my legs. You pull them out from beneath me bringing them to your nose and inhaling the intoxicating scent that only a women in sheer pleasure can give off.

You take the paring knife from beside the sink and slide a blade under the sides of my panties, completely ripping them from my body. Your hands lightly glide all over my body, coming up you cup my breasts. Your fingers spread and just brush the sides of each nipple, you take the hard nipple between your thumb and forefinger and twist and pull on it, gently coaxing it into painfully hard peaks. My body arches upward filling your hands with my warm, excited flesh.

I sigh and moan as you bring me to unimaginable heights.

Your head lowers to my breast, licking around each sensitive nipple, you then take each nipple in your mouth, sucking and flicking it with your tongue. The pleasure is exquisite as you devour my body. Your tongue wanders from my breasts and I feel your hands caressing the insides of my thighs, I move my hips up and down in anticipation. Ever so slowly you work your way down, tormenting me unbearably.

Starting with my ankles you work your way up my inner thigh with soft , barely there kisses that ignite my every nerve ending.

With your thumbs you very slowly pull my engorged lips apart, and kiss my dripping pussy with those same barely there kisses. My need to cum is so great, it is all I can do to keep from jumping out of my own skin to escape this intense fire. Then without warning, your tongue dips inside, I raise my hips off the counter to capture your tongue as you pull back. Tears come to my eyes as I plead with you to make me cum.

Smiling up at me as you realize you are the one in control now. Your tongue wanders around inside my aching pussy, slowly sliding it in and out, avoiding all contact with my clit . I am beside myself with pleasure, your hands holding me tightly around the waist . Your tongue lightly brushes against my clit ,causing my body to ache and tighten , you sweep your tongue across my clit several more times, but not with enough pressure or contact to allow me my release.


Taking your hand, you sweep the contents of my kitchen table on to the floor, then lifting me again, you carry me to the table. The air is heavy with our intense need for one another, the only sounds are those of our deep and passionate breathing.

Pulling me to the edge of the table, you place my legs over your shoulders, your cock resting at the entrance to my dripping pussy. I gasp as you push slightly forward the tip completely filling my entrance. You move the head in circles, never putting it in very far, driving me wild.

Lost in the intense pleasure of our bodies coming together, I never expect or anticipate your next move. Grabbing me by the shoulders, you thrust my pussy down around your cock, completely filling me, taking my breath away. You thrust into me in long, powerful strokes, I can feel the head and veins of your potent cock sliding along my inside walls.

You lean forward cupping my breasts in your hands, your fingers wrapping around my nipples in a vise like grip, pinching squeezing. I arch my hips up to meet your thrusts, grabbing your ass and pulling you deeper into my flames. This ecstasy boxes me in with nowhere to go, the walls closing in around me and my only escape is to surrender to my passions and desires.

Your mouth moves to my neck, kissing and gently sucking, I turn my head to the side to allow you greater access, the sensation has a direct affect on my overly sensitive clit. I cry out as I beg you to release the powerful hold you have over my body.

The temperature in the kitchen feels as if it has risen a full 25 degrees, the windows drip with the humid steam coming off our bodies. Our sweat mingles joining us together like glue.

Your thrusting becomes slower, an even steady pace, my muscles tighten and clinch around your swelling cock. I feel the familiar tingling crawling along my nerve endings, threatening to erupt with every stroke .

I lift my head up and pull your mouth to mine, taking your lips and trusting my tongue into your mouth in a wildly erotic rhythm. I feel your cock swell ever more thicker inside of me and feel the tensing of your muscles that tells me you are on the brink.

Hot, burning, sensations swirl thru my body, my hips jerk up, my hands grab your ass, pulling you deep inside of me. I scream out your name as I loose my breath, my moans and gasps coming in short, labored cries. My pussy squeezes and milks your cock, encircling it in its tight ring, the labor of our lovemaking coating your cock in its warm sweet nectar.

I feel the cum race along the sides of your cock, your balls tight against my ass. Your cock starts a jerking motion as I feel your cum splash along the walls of my pussy, filling me, bathing me in its warm, thick, cream.

You collapse on top of me with your cock still buried deeply inside , I revel in the pleasure of your aftershocks, your cock pulsing along the sensitive walls of my pussy. Spent, exhausted and oh so happily satisfied, I look over at the clock and realize my two hours have come and gone.

I feel your cock slowly sliding out from the security of my warmth, your breathing has slowed to a barely audible hum. I wrap my arms around your neck bringing your lips close to mine, gently, seductively, I brush my tongue across them, tasting the saltiness of our passion. I whisper in your ear how great you were, and how never in my wildest dreams could I have ever been more turned on in my life then I had been when you walked thru my door.

Standing up, you reach out your hand to me, pulling me against your chest, wrapping your strong arms around me. I take your hand and lead you upstairs to my bed, forgetting all about my cooking lessons. Lying in bed together, my head on your chest, listening to the steady beat of your heart, your hand wrapped in my hair, I know this is a cooking lesson I will be getting for a long time.