Cool Dip Gets Hot

Story Info
Divorcée seduces neighbor's husband in the pool.
999 words
3.89
67.9k
7
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gas826
gas826
4 Followers

It was a hot July day. My wife was on Vacation for the week with her mother. I usually enjoy this time because no one is around nagging me about stuff that needs to be done around the house. I can sit back and enjoy the summer weather. Do the things that young, attractive men like to do... masturbate to the new batch of porno films recently purchased.

It was the first day of my wife's vacation. She had left me a long list of things she wanted done before her return next Saturday. There is nothing more that I like than sweating and toiling around the house while my wife spends her vacation on the beach spending my money. It is probably this attitude that led me to the lustful events with my neighbor next door.

My neighbor Sue is a long legged brunette who divorced her husband last month. She recently began teaching Yoga at a local community college nearby. I think her husband caught her cheating on him. I had seen a male visitor next door several times during the day over the past few months while her husband was at work.

It was going to be one of those unbearably hot July days with high humidity and temperatures over 95 degrees. One of my many chores was to cut the lawn for an upcoming barbeque for my wife's family.

Around 10:00 AM I started the mower and began to cut the grass. As I started to mow my back yard I saw my neighbor Sue come out of her house in this tight black bathing suit. This goddess had an ample sized chest that barely fit in the top of her swim suit. As she gracefully went down each step her long sexy legs made me melt. She smiled and waved to me as she opened the gate to her pool area.

My thoughts began to lustily wonder as I moved the mower back and forth across my lawn. Each time I would near her side of the yard, I would catch a quick peek of this busty beauty floating in her pool. I was getting hornier and hornier with each pass. I swear my throbbing hard cock was so stiff; it could have pushed the mower by itself. My shorts were straining to keep it in my pants.

As I finished mowing, I thought I am sweaty, hot, horny, and ready to burst. Therefore, I would take a nice long shower and relieve this massive rock hard cock by masturbating in the shower imagining Sue in her black swim suit.

The shed where I store my mower is on Sue's side of the yard. I was shutting the shed door when I heard this soft velvety voice exclaim, "You look extremely hot". As I turned around, I saw Sue leaning up against the fence all wet and sexy.

I told her you don't know how right you are. I am extremely hot!!! My thoughts began to wonder as she opened the gate between our yards and invited me in for a quick swim.

I quickly took my shirt off and held it at my waist. (I was trying to hide my raging hard on). When I got to the pool side, I jumped in. (Another attempt to keep my large eight inch erection from embarrassing me). When I came to the surface, Sue was there towering over me.

As I stared up at this Amazon beauty, she said I haven't seen your wife. Is she around? I said no she's away for the week and that I was alone. Sue's response shocked me. She said if I were her I would not leave a good looking guy like you alone for very long. Some one might take advantage of the situation.

I asked very coyly, anyone in particular? Without uttering a word Sue slipped into the water like a mermaid and swam right up to me. I might know someone who is discrete and willing...

As the words left her mouth she placed her smooth sensuous lips on mine and began to caress my cock though my wet shorts. Maybe someone needs to be less confined, she said, as she slipped my short off.

Finally, my raging hard on was free. I immediately undid the top of Sue's bathing suit. Her bountiful tits rubbed up against my muscular chest. She wriggled her body so her bathing suit would float off. There we stood, in the shallow end of her pool. I was ready and she was willing.

Sue floated back and spread her long legs. Her sweet love tunnel seemed to suck my long hard pole in like a vacuum. As she lay back, she grabbed the poles to the ladder. All I did was stand there as this yoga expert used her arms to pull herself towards me then away. We were in ecstasy. She rhythmically pumped me with the lapping of the water. I could feel her vaginal muscles tightening around my slippery shaft.

After a few minutes of this, slow sensual pumping of my penis, I said I can't stand it any more. We need to finish this. I quickly scooped her in my arms and carried her to the lounge chair by the pool. I reclined the chair all the way back so my fuck pole stood straight up. Then Sue eagerly straddled me and began to buck like a wild cowgirl. O Yeah, O yeah, keep it coming she said with wild passion. Finally, she arched her back and I exploded like a volcano into her sweet little hole. We both collapsed with exhaustion onto each other.

We made love several times during the week. My wife wondered why none of the chores she wanted done were not completed when she came home. I told her we got a lot of rain.

I think, next year, I will convince my wife to stay on vacation for two weeks.

gas826
gas826
4 Followers