Cool the Heat

Story Info
When the outdoor sex is made in a wrong place.
1.8k words
2.84
19k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
algor
algor
5 Followers

RhoEpsilonDelta is the editor of my current story.

With a great delay I inform you for my previous editors

- Idleardor - "the proson of the nanosensors" and "the village of the nanosensors".

- Neznayou - "countdown to interruption - don`t distract the driver"

- Pete_L - "countdown to interruption - reckless"

*****

"Shame on us." growled out Sam "We, four strong men, are afraid to give some slaps to two young lechers?" He looked back the secluded riverside glade, hidden behind the trees.

Donovan also turned back, grabbing his friend's arm. "Don't do something stupid, let`s go home. They're tourists, no point in causing them any trouble."

"I'm not the one being stupid. Everything has to have its limit. The 'paying-masters' have the right to have fun, I know this better than anyone, but they're in our pavilion! And they're fucking! Am I the only one who thinks they went too far?"

"Yes, this place is ours, we found it, we rebuilt it," uttered Anthony, whipping fiercely at the greenery along the path with a broken branch. "But now's not the right time to do anything about it. The tourists` money is the only thing keeping our village alive. If we start something it'll only mean trouble for everyone."

Sam had nothing more to say, just twisted his head sharply down to his right shoulder. Boiling humiliation tortured not only him but the others as well. All of them had gotten accustomed to overcoming every difficulty, using both their life experience as people in their fifties, and their appearance - tall, brawny, sharp-featured men. Up to now, up until this summer.

Nick, the first in the sullen chain, swung into place. His booming voice echoed through the trees. "They are tourists, so what? What they really need is a little cooling the heat."

The men grinned. 'Cooling the heat', these words threw them back in their vocational school days. Back then some young people dared to satisfy their sexual urges in the toilet stalls. Nick was the first to invent a solution other than a coarse knocking on the door or shouting indecent remarks to stop these acts. Streams of water from a bottle, or something else, splashed over the top of the wall of the toilet cubicle. Usually, the loving couple jumped out wet, panting and trembling.

Anthony interrupted the good mood. "This won`t work now," he sighed, "They're outdoors."

"You're wrong, my friend, you`re totally wrong." purred Nick and smiled, "I have an idea. The main problem is... can we still do 'cooling the heat' now, when we ought to be adult, reasonable, law-abiding people?"

The others stared at him for a moment before Sam expressed the common opinion, "Tell us what you have in your mind."

* * *

The next day, in the late afternoon, Nick was mowing the grass in the front yard when he got a text message from Anthony. The two lovers had just left the town. Nick raced back into his house and almost immediately stepped back with a bag in his hand. His fast pace lead him to the starting point of the Riverside route. The others were waiting there, each with his own bag, and Nick quickly led them down the shadowy path.

When they reached the needed dirt path, branching from the main road, Nick stopped and started to speak quickly, "Now we go down to the river, put on the other clothes, then take the brook up..."

"No need to tell us again," Anthony said testily, "We know what to do. Go, catch, punish."

After a while, the quartet walked the rocky shore, following the brook upstream. Their green overalls, shirts and baggy masks merged with the surrounding greenery. Trying to keep quiet, the men almost passed by the familiar flat green roof. Nick`s creeping under the bushes ended with a whisper in Donovan`s ear, "They fuck facing the path. Follow me. Be quieter than ever. We'll catch the man, Sam and Tony - the woman."

The men appeared like giant lizards on the long, but narrow, meadow, nestled between the river and a steep slope. Only two or three meters in front, they saw the pavilion - a roof with four pillars, and two benches with a table below it. One of the benches was occupied by the mating couple. The woman was on all fours, with the man was moving his bare ass, holding woman`s waist with both hands.

Heavy panting mixed to the murmur of the water. Nick twisted his head, these people not only did it like dogs, but they sounded like dogs too. He grabbed the man's hair and put a knife to his throat. A tearful female voice cried "Don`t stop, keep ..." ending with a guttural sound, as Donovan pushed his knife to her throat as well. Eight agile hands parted the lovers, gagged their mouths and quickly tying them to the benches.

Nick stood up and took a good look at the captives. Both of them had athletic slim bodies, fragile facial features with pale, almost transparent skin. Only the protruding dark cock and the wet reddish pussy looked more than inappropriate with this doll-like appearance. Nick crossed his hands and took a deep breath.

"Listen to me, you two. You have turned into animals that have to became humans again. No need to waste our time, the faster we do it the better. It could be painful but this is an unavoidable evil. So... as I said, you're animals. Look around, look carefully. What do you see? Trees, shrubs, a forest, a mountain... a wild place where many animals live. This is the place you have chosen for your fuck. Not there in the town, as sane people, but here. Secondly, how do you do it? On all fours, just like dogs. Coincidence, or maybe not? Third, he didn't put a condom on and you agreed with this? No reason, no caution, just plain lust. See? Three pieces of evidence in no time. Undisputed ones, am I right?" He looked at them with his hands akimbo, "Got any answer for me?! Am! I! Right!?!"

The woman uttered an affirmative hum through the gag. Nick nodded, "Good girl, good girl, well done. Unfortunately, your boyfriend is still disobedience."

He step nearer to the tied man and slid his fingers on the erect dick. It stretched in the air, stiff and trembling. Nick smiled in his sleeve. "That's what I meant. This must be stopped. Ugh... Umm... you, on my right, give me the thermos flask."

After exchanging a quick glance with Anthony, Sam reached down and picked up the flask, passing it over to Nick as requested. The tied man's eyes goggled, watching the white bag rustling over his groin as Nick filled it from the flask, rough clunks of ice tinkling together merrily.

A moment later, a hoarse bellow shook the air as a chillness enveloped the tip of the aroused dick and spread down the shaft. Nick's voice cut into the thundering vibrations, "We're short of time, so stop your complaints. The ice is the fastest way to shrink your desire."

The animal sound grew louder and Sam took a step forward, slapping both his palms on the man's chest. "Don't you have ears? Silence!" He growled into the widened eyes below and the scream turned into a gurgle.

"Hey, you! What do you think you're doing?! Step back!" Nick barked.

Sam peered into his friend's face as Nick glared at him; narrowed eyes making him obey. Nick turned away, not pay any attention as Sam spluttered out a loud hiss, "Yesh Mashter, ash you wish."

"Thanks to the coldness, your body will stop sending so much blood to your cock. There will be more blood for your brain, so it will think better. Thinking is one of the main human virtues, right?" Nick said to the man as he pressed the cold ice a little harder onto the head of the already shrinking shaft. The man simple grunted a response between shivering teeth

"Eh, sanity hasn't returned in your head yet? Never mind, grow soft while I take care of your girlfriend." Sliding the bag under the man's balls to keep it steady, Nick turned to the other bench where the woman was lying still, apart from her futile attempts to bring her knees together.

Kneeling beside her as the woman turned her head away from him Nick asked in a mockingly surprised tone, "Why are you acting like this? I don`t wish to hurt you, I'm trying to help you."

A silence greeted his words. After a moment's pause Nick continued, his voice taking on a melodious tone, "Yes, I knooow, you want some hot diiick. But, for nooow, I can giiive you some niiice iiice."

Ten pairs of eyes goggled at him. Even the bound man raised his head, forgetting the burning coldness in his groin. Nick stifled a smile, "Yes, I've prepared a special lust-killer, for your burning loins. Now, you..." Nick said, nudging Don`s leg, "...stop gazing and put your hands on her face. This horny lady may disturb the wildlife while I`m chilling her passion."

Moving down to the woman's pussy, blooming dark-red between the pale hips, Nick took a long piece of ice from the flask, roughly shaped like a male penis. The icicle slid quickly over the aroused flesh and a tremulous groan came up from under Don`s palms. The same gentle sound was heard as the icy toy passed over the hot flesh a second time.

Nick puffed, "What`s happening with you, young lady? You like it? Good, you`ll get it!"

The coldness touched the clit... and remained there. The woman`s moan curled in the air for a couple of seconds and, in a instant, broke into a muffled shrill. Nick heard a soft chuckle, growing louder around him. He knew why they were laughing, similar sounds had come from behind the closed doors of the toilet cubicles, back in the past.

"Gentleman, was anyone paying attention to what we said in the beginning? We are not here to hurt. Our task is to help these two-legged animals that seek pleasure in a wrong place. That's all. Well..." He gently slid the icy toy down off the woman's clit, pausing for a second before pushing it up into her body. "...Let`s not waste our time!"

The woman's voice became as tangible as the air itself. Sam, Don and Tony peeked up the trail, around the forest, and finally looked their friend, who still tortured the female groins. Don opened his mouth, but stopped as Nick raised his hand and stood up.

"I think that's more than enough. Untie them."

Once the loving couple were untied, the men led them to the bottom of the sloping path as Nick crossed his hands again, watching their shivering hunchbacked bodies.

"Listen to me carefully, young people; I hope I can call you people, can`t I? From now on, when you need some hot entertainment for just the two of you, do it at home, please. Now get out of here and never come back!"

algor
algor
5 Followers