Cooling Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anju after having sucked his finger clean pulled it out of her mouth and holding his hand placed it over her cheeks and caressed it lovingly. Ajay cooled down a bit allowing her to caress her cheeks with his hand and turned to watch the movie. As the scene before his eyes started to excite, he slid his other hand under her arm and moving his fingers up her armpit, felt the hot naked flesh for the first time. He gradually pushed his fingers under her armpit and when it tickled her she lifted it a little. This gave him room to feel the hot flesh of her armpit and also the softness of her breast over her blouse. The invasion of his hand made Anju's body go wild and as she felt his fingers touch the side of her breast, she let out a soft moan.

As the scene in front was passionate, with the hero and heroine kissing and embracing Ajay got excited by watching it. He slid his fingers inside her sari and gradually gaining space he poised his hand over her breast. Anju could feel his hand moving inside her sari and as she felt the heat of his hand rest above her breast, she desperately wanted him to cup them. She kept waiting for it and as the scene enacted on the screen got more stimulating, she took hold of Ajay's other hand and slowly started nibbling his fingers.

Ajay feeling the heat of her mouth on his fingers and considering it as a green signal; he moved his hand over her breast so that just the tip of her breast touched his palm. As he felt the heat coming from her breast penetrate his palm, he cupped the full breast in his hand. Anju let out a mild scream and looked straight into his eyes. Ajay was puzzled for a few seconds and when he saw there was no anger or rage in her eyes, he snuggled his face on her bosom, and was stunned when Anju drew it tightly to her upper chest.

Ajay's face was totally engulfed in the v of her neck and his cheek was pressed over the top of her breast, which he had cupped with the other hand. Anju was having the maximum pleasure out from his cupping her breasts and she could feel its heat spreading all over her body. When Ajay's lips brushed the flesh between her breasts, it made her vagina pulsate with heat and the wet juices started flowing out. Ajay too was mesmerized to be in this position and feeling the soft warm flesh over his cheeks; he opened his mouth and planting a kiss right in middle of her breasts, dug his face deeper into her blouse. Having his face deep inside her blouse, Anju brought her hand over his head and started to fondle his hair and caress his forehead. This made Ajay cuddle his face deeper into her bosom and when he was enjoying the heat from the soft delicate flesh of her breasts, and was getting aroused, suddenly the lights in the hall were illuminated for the interval. Both Anju and Ajay quickly disengaged themselves and were embarrassed to face each other in full lights. Anju was the first to get up and proceed to the ladies room. And in her absence, Ajay set right his erection, minimizing its appearance to the least possible.

Once Anju reached the ladies room, she peeped in the mirror to find her face glowing. Though it was the outcome of the foreplay with her son, she felt shaken for having let her son play with her body. But when she recalled what she had missed these seven years and what consequences she had faced, she felt it was right what she was doing. She cautioned herself to slow down a bit as the things were progressing rapidly. Thinking of this, as she reached her seat the lights were off and once again it was dark in the hall.

After occupying the seat, Anju reclined to find Ajay's hand at her back. Turning around she caught his hand and circling it behind her, she placed it over her shoulder. Ajay was pleased and sliding closer; he gripped her shoulder and pulled her to him. When Anju responded, their bodies were closely snuggled to each other. They remained in this warm position for some time watching the movie and as the scenes turned passionate, Ajay slipped his hand from her shoulder and letting it slide down to her arm held it tightly. Anju hugged his cheeks to hers.

Motivated by this, Ajay slipped his other hand inside her sari and placing it under her breast waited for her response. When Anju did not object, he opened his palm and moving it upwards he engulfed the whole breast in his hand. At this contact as Anju sent out a low moan, Ajay taking benefit of it caught the other breast with the other hand. Now Anju's both breasts were held in his hands and also he had encircled her full body with them.

He continued fondling them with his hands and as he moved his finger to the top of her blouse to unbutton it, Anju's body was throbbing wild with passion, and as he started to unbutton her blouse she looked straight into his eyes with astonishment. When he continued unbuttoning her, she buckled down and holding him tighter, she pressed her cheek upon his. This was the moment Ajay was waiting for. He quickly unbuttoned her blouse and setting aside the flaps he positioned his hand over the bra and took possession of her breasts in his full hands.

As Ajay felt the heat of her breasts scorch his hands, he slipped them inside her bra and held each of the hot mounds of raw flesh in his hands. Anju on having allowed Ajay to open her blouse and let him fondle her breasts was writhing with passion. And as he dug his hand deeper and clutched her bare breasts, her inner juices started to pour. He wanted to unhook her bra and play with her bare breasts. He wanted to touch other parts of her body too and as he moved his hand over her back searching for the straps of her bra, Anju who was on the verge of coming, feeling his warm hand roam over her bare back abruptly let out a cry of ecstasy and her body started convulsing with pleasure.

Seeing her body writhe with convulsions, Ajay waited for some time allowing her to cool down. After a while as she relaxed and when Ajay saw her in a relaxed mood, he again stretched his hand over her back trying to reach the straps of her bra.

Anju felt his hand moving towards her straps and she knew he was going to unhook them. To avoid him she slid a little away from his reach. When Ajay moved forward and gripped her arm, Anju was contemplating what to do. As Ajay tried to unhook her bra, Anju let out a load moan. Hearing this Ajay stopped in his tracks. And when he looked down at her, her eyes were posing him a question 'what are you doing'.

Ajay at first was surprised by her conduct, but when he regained some courage, his eyes pleaded with her to allow him to open her bra. On seeing him plead, Anju smiled at him and moving closer to his ear, she whispered "why". Ajay blushed when she put across that question and in reply, he stammered "......... to look". And when she mischievously asked "what", Ajay was not in a position to speak out and he faltered. Anju bowed down a little, while teasingly nibbling his ears she replied 'next time'.

Saying this she bit hard on his ear. Ajay on hearing those words and having his ear bitten was not in a position to ask her again. Taking cue from her; he removed his hand from her back. Anju was very much pleased by his act and in way of thanking him, she kissed his cheek hard and when he curved to look at her, she brushed his lips with hers.

The moment Ajay felt her lips brush his, he got an instant erection and before he could try to take advantage of the occasion, Anju had reached out from his grasp and was setting her clothes straight. Though he felt sad, he was happy to have ventured so far. Later on, the movie came to an end and both left for home with plenty to think and dream about.

CHAPTER VI

Next morning, Anju got up after a sound sleep and she felt very much relaxed. Her feet were light on the ground and she could move about freely. She advocated this change to be the result of the medicine which Satish was providing her and thinking about him, she went through her morning chores in a breeze.

The moment Ajay was out of the house, Satish approached Anju with the glass of medicine. When Anju saw him approaching her she shook her head and ran, deliberately trying to avoid him. Satish saw her moving towards the living room and before she could enter the room, Satish moved in front of her and presented the glass to her. Anju acted childishly and shaking her head she blurted out, "I cannot control it". Hearing this Satish moved closer to her and taking hold of her hand, said, "This is good for you and soon you will be free from it".

In reality Anju was eager to go ahead and drink it, but as she wanted to tease him she shook her head again and said 'I can't'. Then Satish drew forward and caressing her palm and fingers with his, said "I will help you out". Hearing this Anju's face brightened and to tantalise him more, she looked towards the bathroom and said, 'can you help me in there'. This was the moment Satish was waiting for, he shot back, 'Yes, I will.' Anju could not believe his words. What she had meant by saying 'in there' was inside bathroom and to see him accepting and pleading with her, she started to feel warm inside her. She knew she could now use him to her advantage and thinking about it as she turned and moved away, Satish followed her.

On reaching the entrance to the bathroom as Anju stopped, Satish came behind her and slipping her the glass, he placed his other hand over her shoulder. Anju took possession of the glass in one hand and with the other she patted his hand which was placed on her shoulder. This intimate touch gave Satish some courage and taking advantage; he encircled one of his hands over her neck and with the other he manoeuvred her inside the bathroom.

As Anju lifted the glass to her lips, he held her hand firmly till she emptied the glass. Anju choked at the last mouthful and before she could spit it out, Satish was quick enough to hold her mouth by his hand and make her swallow it. The feel of his hot masculine hand over her wet mouth made her shiver. And as the liquid was churning her insides Anju pushed herself closer to him and when she felt her body contact his, her body started to shudder. Satish was waiting for this to happen and as he saw her trembling, he moved his hand from her mouth on to her shoulder and bringing the other hand over her waist; he tightened his hold over her.

Anju was totally engrossed in his hold and when the churning inside her stomach increased she started to writhe in his arms. Satish without loosening his grip on her, moved his left elbow over her bosom and slowly caressed it. On this contact Anju was getting more excited. She wanted to be caressed by his hands and to gain time; she squeezed her thighs firmly holding back the rush of her bladder. On seeing her relaxed and enjoying the caress Satish brought his left hand into play. He moved his hand over her robust chest and feeling the warmness of it, he encircled her breast and when Anju did not object he grasped her breast in his hand.

Anju cried out in desire. She wanted his caresses to continue, but the rush from her bladder was so strong that it was getting beyond her control. She started to writhe again and this made Satish grip her more firmly. Anju cried out again and as the rush from her bladder increased, she brought her face closer to his and said 'I can't control it.' Satish tightened his hold on her and pulling her drew her under the shower. Anju started shaking her head rapidly; her cheeks were touching his. Satish moved his face in line with hers and enjoying the feel of her soft delicate cheeks on his hard face said. 'Hold it as long as you can'.

It was getting intolerable for Anju. She started to wet her panties a little and when the drops gradually grew into a stream she opened the tap of the shower to drench her and when the shower was in full blast Anju relieved herself. Satish knowing she had relieved lessened his grip on her waist. He started to caress her waist with his right hand while his left hand moved across to the other breast. Anju's body was now burning with desire. The cold water flowing down her hot body and his caresses where tantalising her.

She moved her arms and held his head in both of them. She drew his face closer to her neck. Satish's body was suddenly on fire. His member started to grow stiff. He opened his mouth and kissed the nape of her neck while his right hand drifted down in circles caressing her midriff. Anju was going wild with passion and the moment Satish's hand which was caressing her midriff slid down over her panties and gripped her inner thigh, she jumped out in pleasure. This not only made her come but she also felt his hot tool for the first time.

Satish continued fondling her breasts and her thighs while Anju let her juices flow out of her. When at last it subsided, Satish politely asked her to turn around. Anju was so bashful that she shook her head. Satish waited for a few seconds and again asked her to turn around. This time Anju did not shake her head and she also did not turn around. But to show him her appreciation she pressed her cheeks to his. Satish was content with this and before releasing her from his hold he opened his mouth and kissed her hard on her cheeks. Anju was pleased by his actions and as she reciprocated kissing his cheek, Satish brushed his hand over her mound before leaving the room.

After Satish's departure Anju stood wondering at the outcome of the episode. It was a big relief for her to find him to satisfy her pent up desires. Though twice he had helped her attain the utmost pleasure, he had so far not taken any advantage of her for his own pleasure. Anju knew that soon she had to reciprocate. Though she felt she was cheating her husband, she thought she had no other way.

Anju also thought about Ajay. With Ajay it was different. Here he was her own child and she was just giving him some lessons. She wanted to bind him closer to her and also wanted to achieve all that her husband had failed to give her. She was looking in him, a male companion not only to use him for her pleasure, but she was also looking in him, a man to fall back upon. When she visualised the proceedings which took place at the movie hall, she felt sorry for him. Though she had allowed Ajay to feel her breasts, she felt sorry for not having allowed him to see them. Finally she resolved to fulfil his desire in the evening.

Anju had rested the whole day and she was looking hale when Ajay returned home from school. By the time Ajay changed and came down, she was waiting for him with his evening tea. Ajay was delighted to see her in high spirits and raking up enough courage he asked her 'whether they can go for another movie'. Anju's face brightened when he asked that question and in answer to it, she replied 'finish your school work; we will watch a movie on TV'. This was music to Ajay's ears as she seldom gave him permission to watch a movie on TV.

Ajay went up his room, finished all his work and he settled on the bed recapturing the events which took place in the movie hall. It was very difficult for him to conjure up whether he had really felt her breasts. And as the picture in his mind became clearer and clearer of what had taken place, his member started to gain momentum. He placed his hand over his member and felt it harden to his touch. He kept caressing it over his pants and when it had attained the maximum, he unzipped his pant and bringing it out in the open, he was astonished to see its size. He had never seen it so big and so hard and this was a great revelation to him. He kept fondling it and was surprised to hear his mother call him for dinner so soon.

At the table Anju was looking more ravishing with the bright light falling on her. Ajay kept staring at her most of the time and Anju felt his hot gaze upon her. As Rajesh was close by, both of them were very cautious. They passed fleeting glances whenever they had opportunity. As soon as they finished their meals, Ajay excused himself and went out of the house in search of cool breeze to bring down the heat from his member. He kept wandering here and there and by the time he came back his father had retired to bed and he saw his mother cuddled on sofa watching the TV, which again forced his member to rise.

On his entering the room Anju looked up at him with twinkles in her eyes. She beckoned him to come and sit on the sofa beside her. She had left adequate room on it for him. Ajay was too happy to oblige and before taking his place he drew a small pillow to cover up his erection. Anju noticed this.

As Ajay settled down on the sofa beside her, he forced himself to watch the TV rather than prying his eyes over her. Anju kept changing channels to find a movie of her taste. On selecting a movie, Anju moved her head closer and as she felt it touch his thighs, she laid down more freely.

On being so close, Ajay had a tough time controlling his passion and when he felt her head nuzzle near his thighs, it provided more energy to his already swollen member. He was going crazy with excitement. Yet he did not have the courage to venture out his hands. He kept his itching hands at bay and when Anju held a bar of chocolate in front of his eyes, his joy knew no bounds.

Ajay was on cloud nine to having the bar of chocolate. Immediately he peeled off its wrapper and very lovingly took it to her mouth. As Anju saw him excited, she lifted her face and opened her mouth. She allowed Ajay to put the chocolate in and out of her mouth. Sometimes he let her have a bite and sometimes he pulled it way. Ajay kept teasing her with it and when he saw it was vanishing fast, Ajay painted Anju's lips with it. Anju brought out her tongue to play. She snaked her tongue over her lips and licked them clean. .Ajay took the remaining piece to his mouth and after making it creamier, he trust it deep into her mouth. Anju was delighted to have his fingers enter her mouth. She closed her lips upon them and licked all his fingers clean.

As Anju sucked his fingers deep inside her hot mouth, Ajay started to get aroused. This action was building up the tempo and Ajay was getting bolder and bolder. He then pulled his fingers one by one and caressed them over her lips. Anju loved this. She lifted her head and placed on his thigh. As Anju moved her head over his thigh, his arm brushed the side of her chest. As his arm came in contact with the side of her bosom, Ajay pressed it more firmly gaining more leverage. When Anju felt the pressure of his arm over her bosom, she turned a little giving him more room to rest his arm over them. Finally Ajay's arm was firmly placed over the top of her bosom and he started to glide it up and down over her. This slow massage of her bosom was exciting her. To add to this as Ajay drew his fingers from her lips and brought his hand under her sari, she started to moan. As he tried to tug the sari out from her bosom, Anju lifted herself a little in helping him slide the sari out from her. Anju was very cautious in moving her head. She took care to see that her head did not contact his stiff member. She was not ready for it yet, as she wanted the things to advance at a slow pace.

Having got the favourable response from her, Ajay slowly heaved her sari from her shoulders till her sleeveless blouse was completely exposed. As Anju was lying on her side Ajay could only see the side portion of her bosom and the other part was hidden from his vision. He then placed his hand over her arm and started to caress the bare skin. With every move he made he got more access to her naked arm and when he reached the top he slid his hand inside her armpit to feel the hot flesh around them.

This action tickled Anju and she suddenly turned towards him, which provided him a good look at the composure of her breasts. This was the first time Ajay could see the mould of her breasts and he kept his eyes glued upon them. He was watching with fascination the trust of her breasts up and down, due to her breathing. He was captivated by the movement of her breasts. When Anju saw him engrossed in looking down at her breasts, she felt a rush of hot blood sweep through her body. She wanted him very badly to place his hand upon them and fondle them and when he did not do so, she even trust her breasts up a little.