Cooling Our Itch Ch. 02

Story Info
Young couple go on a trip, and end up with Poison Ivy.
4.2k words
3.7
13.5k
0
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/06/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrived at Bobby's house the first day of Spring Break about 8 o'clock in the morning. We were both very excited and started to unload my luggage into his car, as we were only taking his vehicle. He looked inside at my two duffle bags and make-up case.

"All this?" he asked, looking confused.

"Well, yeah," I said. "How much stuff did you bring?"

He chuckled and picked up my make-up case, "Honey, this is about the size of my suitcase."

I giggled and helped him unload my luggage and put it into his car. Within fifteen minutes or so, we were on the road, giggling and chattering excitedly like a couple of junior high kids. I looked over at him. He had a mop of brown hair and very nice brown eyes. I looked at his hair again and giggled. The poor boy had such a problem trying to tame it - it looked like he never even attempted to comb it at all. I thought it was the cutest damn thing. He asked me what I was giggling about.

"You're just so cute!" I said to him excitedly.

He chuckled and I could see him blush a little bit, "Well, you are very cute too baby." I saw him quickly glance down at my breasts. I knew he was absolutely in love with them. I had a slim frame on a 5'2" body, but during puberty, my breasts did a thing of their own and had blossomed into a 34C. Okay okay, not enough to cause back pain, but still quite big on a girl of my frame.

"Thank you," I said. "You really love my chest," I laughed.

He laughed, "Baby, I really love all of you."

As I said in my first chapter of this story, I knew I had fallen in love with Bobby a while ago, but I never said anything because I was afraid he didn't feel the same way. But now I knew he did feel the same way.

"I love you too," I said, looking at him.

"Thank you Amber, sweetheart."

We made conversation about regular, everyday things. We talked about my upcoming graduation from high school. I was excited about having him there at graduation. We talked more about this and that for the next hour or so.

Then I rolled down the passenger window and slipped off my shoes, sticking my feet out the window. I leaned up against Bobby's shoulder and tilted my head down. I had been up since about 5:30 or 6:00 and was kind of sleepy and drifted off.

A little while later, I felt someone shaking me very gently. I opened my eyes sleepily. Bobby was the one shaking me awake and we were in a kind of gas station/diner type of place. I gazed up at him.

"Hi," I said smiling.

"Hi Baby," he said, sweeping my hair out of my eyes. "Sweetheart, I'm starving and I need to fill up on gas. Do you want to get a quick lunch inside the diner?"

I nodded and yawned, "Sure, that sounds good."

We sat there for a moment. With a need for gas and lunch, I expected him to move at least some. I looked up at him with a questioning look.

He grinned, "I just like being here with you baby, and looking at you." He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close to him. I noticed he had parked in a secluded part of the parking lot. I kissed him and he began kissing me back, stroking my hair, touching my body.

I ran my hands up and down his chest and could feel the heat building. My hand touched his dick and it was hard and big for me.

"Ohhh," I moaned.

He laughed, "I'm so frustrated! I just want to do it here and now, baby."

I giggled, "Me too....Well, why can't we? Maybe not right here, but someplace nearby."

He began kissing me passionately. "I think I know where we can go baby," he said, starting up the car with such urgency that it almost scared me a little. The wheels squealed as he pulled out of his parking space. I clung to the dashboard.

He pulled out of the parking lot and drove several miles down the road. He turned onto a secluded road, surrounded by the woods.

"Do you know where we're going?" I asked him, looking around.

"No," he said. "I'm just looking for someplace private."

I started to giggle, "I've never seen you this horny before!"

"Well, you did it!" he said. "You did it to me baby!"

A couple miles down, he pulled to the side of the road. He jumped out of his side of the car and ran over to my side, opening my door. He grabbed my hand and dragged me down the hillside. I couldn't stop from giggling. And my giggling couldn't stop him from laughing. My pussy was so wet for him. It was April in the Midwest and it was muggy as hell, and I couldn't wait to get my clothes off - for several different reasons.

We found a secluded spot and began to pull our clothes off hurriedly, not really saying much to each other. With everything off of him first, he laid down on the ground waiting for me. I slid my panties off and was completely naked and spread my legs over his cock that stood up in excitement. I guided it into my wet, waiting pussy and I sighed a great relief when I felt it go into me. We were already sweaty from the weather and about to get sweatier. I began to ride his cock, my hips hungrily eating up his body.

"Oh fuck!" I squealed.

"God, Amber," he moaned to me. "Fuck it, ride my cock baby. Yess, just like that, just like that precious."

"Ohh Bobby," I groaned.

Breathing heavily, it didn't take us long to cum at all. My pussy lips squeezed his cock as I came and I could feel him spurting inside me. I collapsed on top of him. I was panting and my hair was a mess.

After a few minutes of lying there, I crawled off of his body and helped him to his feet. We were glowing after sex, and hurriedly got dressed, especially hungry now.

We drove back to the diner/gas station place and holding hands and laughing, we walked in for lunch like a couple of crazy teenagers (instead of just one). During lunch, we sat on the same side of the booth, cuddling, making our afterglow apparent to everyone, but not really caring.

Soon we were back on the road and it seemed that time flew by as we cuddled and kissed and talked in the car. It seemed to take no time at all to reach our destination and to check into our hotel.

I was unbelievably horny and so was he and we made love slowly, using the hotel bed for all it was worth. Then we made good use of the floor with a quick fuck, and went out for a late dinner and falling into bed.

It was late in the night and I lay there restlessly. I looked at the clock - it read 5:41 a.m. I couldn't sleep and my skin was itchy. I got up in the dark and searched my way to the bathroom and was in shock at what I saw in the mirror. Almost my entire body was covered in a rash! No wonder I was itching so bad. Well, now what the hell was I going to do? I turned around and looked at the backside of my body. Some of my back and my bottom was covered in the same rash. What the....It was that nude sex in the woods! Come to think of it, I think I had felt something rubbing against my back, some kind of plant, but when you're in that position, plants aren't exactly on your mind. I squealed.

I heard Bobby roll out of bed and then I heard a thump.

"Ow!"

I peaked out into the bedroom and Bobby was lying on the floor, "Bobby, are you alright?"

"Yes Baby, I enjoy making love to a carpet at 5:30 in the morning," he got up off the floor and shook his head awake. "Now what's all this ruckus you're screaming about?"

"This!" I shrieked, backing into the lighted bathroom, showing him my red skin.

"Oh jeez," he said, looking my body up and down. "Turn around baby." I did as he instructed. He scratched his head, "What could this be?"

"It's that woods-fuck!" I yelled at him. "You made me fuck in the woods, and now my skin is all itchy! You pervert!"

"Don't yell at me! What are you yelling at me for?"

"Because," I said. "I feel like crap and I want you to feel like crap too."

He ran his hands along my skin, "Oh baby, this has got to be poison ivy or some kind of allergic reaction. We'll go to the ER right now, we have to get this checked out."

I looked up at him. His compassion almost wanted to make me cry, "Oh Bobby, I'm sorry I blamed you. It's not like you raped me. I was just frustrated. My skin has been itching so bad."

He lead me into the bedroom and flicked on a light, "It's alright baby, that's what boyfriends are for," he laughed. "Let's get dressed, sweetheart."

"I hope it's not crowded in the ER," I said.

"It won't be, precious. Believe me, I've hit my head enough times to know when hospitals are slow and when they're buzzing," he said as he slipped on a pair of jeans over his boxers and pulled on a t-shirt.

I was finishing getting dressed myself, pulling my shorts and shirt over my panties and bra. He made sure we had our keys and such and off we went to the hospital.

We went to a lady who was sitting behind a desk and she directed us to the ER where we spoke with a secretary about my symptoms, insurance info (non-existent) and so forth. She told us to take a seat in the waiting room and did as she said.

"You know," Bobby started. "I think I might have some of what you have."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, the inside of my thighs, especially my left thigh has been itchy."

"How come you didn't tell that to the lady?"

"I'm not paying for two people, baby," he told me. "We'll figure out what's wrong with you, and then I'll do the same treatment to heal myself."

"But what if I have a prescription or something?" I asked him curiously.

"Well, we'll have to split the pills, babe. That's what pill-cutters are for."

"That's what they're for," I said to him seriously.

"Yep," he said confidently.

A shapely woman came to the waiting room and called out my name, "Amber?"

"Yes, right here," I said, standing up.

"Right this way please," she said.

I followed her as Bobby stayed behind in the waiting room. The shapely nurse and I walked into the ER room and I took my seat on the high table, and she took hers, asking me questions. How long have I been itching, was I allergic to any medications, the usual stuff. She then took my temperature, my blood pressure and looked inside my mouth, ears and eyes. Finally, she pulled out a paper gown and instructed me to slip it over my bra and panties while I waited for the doctor.

I stood up and attempted to put the gown on. One side was completely open with strings to tie. I put it on as best as I could, but it felt like I had it on backward. I deemed it good enough and took a seat again on the table.

A minute later, someone knocked at the door and entered. It was a short, bald man that reminded of Gandhi. He introduced himself and asked me what was the problem.

I told him about my rashes, pointing them out as I talked. I talked about going for a "hike" in the woods with my boyfriend and he began to inspect me. He stood behind me and told me to lean forward.

"I notice there's some of the rash on your lower back, Miss," he said.

I nodded, "Yes, I -"

He held up his hand, "No need to explain. I was once young too. Of course, I was in medical school instead of the woods, but still, it's all the same I suppose."

He took a seat in front of me and explained to me that he knew with 100% certainty that I had poison ivy and that I could've only gotten it if I were exposed to the plant. Having told him I went on a "hike" with Bobby, he knew that that's where I got the poison ivy - I could tell this guy graduated top of his class. As for treatment, he told me to wear lightweight cotton clothes as much as possible so my skin could breathe and to use some kind of anti-itch cream, like Calamine lotion and just to wait it out and that would it go away by itself in about a week.

"A week!" I exclaimed. "That's my whole Spring Break!"

"I'm sorry, Miss. Now, if the rash doesn't go away within a week, you definitely have to come back and see why it's not going away."

We talked for a few minutes more and he left me to dress and go back to the hotel with Bobby. I went out to the waiting room and sat beside him, telling him what the doctor said. Bobby and I left to a 24-hour store where we bought a few bottles of Calamine lotion.

Back at the hotel, I stripped naked and Bobby helped me put the lotion on my body. "We'll let that dry on your body, sweetheart, and then you can put on one of my shirts," he said, pulling out one his big cotton t-shirts for me to wear. He held out his hand, holding the shirt. I looked passed his hand and saw that the crotch of his jeans were bulging.

I started giggling, "You're hard again?"

He laughed and sat beside me, "Well, sure baby. You're naked in front of me, that's going to make me horny."

After the lotion had dried, I slipped on one of Bobby's big cotton t-shirt and curled up into bed to catch up on my sleep. Yesterday we had been on the road most of the day and I didn't even get a decent night's sleep. After a while I just enjoyed lying there itch-free and eventually drifted off to sleep.

A few hours later I woke up to the sound of Bobby in the bathroom. I heard him curse under his breath and then I heard something fall. I got up out of bed and went to the bathroom, where the door was already open. He stood there naked, now he was as beat red as I was, the rash had spread all over his body too.

"Oh jeez, it got you too, huh?" I asked.

"No, this is my skin's natural hue," he said frustrated.

He was attempting to put the lotion on his body, but he couldn't reach all the places, so we did what most couples do on their vacations: we spread anti-itch cream on one another. The poor boy was covered just like I was.

"This thing," I said. "It's an entity!" I looked in the mirror. "We look like packaged meat!"

"Damn it," he cursed. "I can't believe this is happening to me."

"But you can believe that it's happening to me?" I asked defensively, standing with my hand on my hips.

"Well, I'm a guy. Things like this just don't happen to guys, baby," he said. "God's punishing you for sleeping with a man in the great outdoors."

I rolled my eyes, "Oh Brother. You think Adam and Eve had a Best Western?"

He chuckled, "Hey, don't knock it." He cringed as he pulled on his boxers and a cotton t-shirt.

I looked at us in the mirror. Our hair was greased back from not showering and Bobby's face had a shadow from not shaving. All our exposed skin pores looked like raspberries who had decided, out of boredom, to take a dip in a tub of Pepto Bismal.

I groaned, "What are we going to do for a shower?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well," I started, as we walked back to our bed - our sanctuary for all the wrong reasons. "Do you think we should take cold showers or hot showers? I would think hot showers would just inflame the skin."

He nodded, "That makes sense. Sounds good to me."

He laid down on the bed, while I sat up, continuing to talk, "And all the money I was going to spend at the mall is going to go towards stupid things, like food," I whined.

He groaned, "Would you just pipe down? We're not dying are we?"

"Well, no, I-"

"Okay then," he said. "Then quit acting like a drama queen. I can never meet a normal girl."

"You think you're so normal?" I asked him. "I never heard of sharing prescriptions. Cheapskate." I laid down on the bed, exasperated.

He leaned up on his shoulder, "What did you call me?"

"I called you a 'cheapskate' - you got a problem with that?" I said defensively.

"Do you have money? Do you make a living?" he asked angrily.

"Bobby-"

"I get up every morning and do my work and bring home the bacon. I have bills to pay, rent to pay, food to buy. God knows I bust my ass at that computer five hours a day."

"Now it's your turn to pipe down," I said, looking him dead in the eye.

He knew that tone of voice. He knew he had to settle his scrawny ass down and be quiet or there was going to be hell to pay - big time.

That evening we decided to order a pizza to the hotel room. Bobby flicked on the tv and I came out of the bathroom after the pizza had been delivered. With our Calamine lotion, (our current best friend) and a nap in the afternoon, we were in slightly better moods.

He shook his head, "That was so silly the way we were fighting this morning."

I nodded, "Definitely. I guess we were both just cranky."

He put his slice of pizza down and wiped his hands off, wrapping his arm me. "Baby, how about a shower after dinner?" he asked me with a smile.

I giggled, "Aw, that sounds romantic."

"You know, no matter miserable and itchy I am, I still want to be close to you baby," he said.

"I feel the same way," I said grinning at him.

The Calamine lotion really did a lot for our rashes, but it felt caked onto my skin. I figured I'd get all washed up in the shower and put on a fresh coat before bed. A fresh coat? I shook my head. Suddenly I had turned into a painter's professional project.

We gobbled up our pizza like swine, as we hadn't eaten all day. Bobby went to the bathroom and started up our shower. I put the pizza box aside and stripped down to my birthday suit and joined him in the bathroom, where he was also naked. I noticed his big cock was jutting out from his body.

I blushed in excitement. Of course, you couldn't tell I was excited, because my skin was already red. But it still counted for something.

"Does that feel okay, baby?" he asked, referring to the temperature of the water.

I put my hand under the spray and nodded. I stepped under the showerhead and he followed. I stood there shivering for a minute and realized I had forgotten my bar of Zest and my shampoo bottle. I darted out of the shower, my cold, wet body making for an even colder trip to my bag to fish out my soap and shampoo. With my paraphernalia in hand, I ran back to the retreat of the ice cold water, which made my nipples stick out, my body shake and my teeth chatter.

"Sweetheart, can I borrow some of your soap and shampoo? I forgot mine at home," he asked.

I nodded, "Sure Bobby, anything."

I quickly got to work, hastily washing my red, sore body, wanting to get out of the freezing water as soon as possible. I realized Bobby was just standing there, his shoulders huddled, his body shaking. The poor darling was so cold in the shower, that he couldn't bare to move.

I giggled, "You're not going to get any warmer by standing there like a lump."

"Brrr," was all he said and eventually got into the idea that this was a shower and we were suppose to clean ourselves, regardless if the temperature was only fit for penguins.

I hurriedly washed my hair and stepped to the side so that Bobby could get under the showerhead. He stood there like a rock.

"Bobby?" no answer. "Bobby, sweetie," I held his shoulders. "It's your turn to get under the showerhead."

"Huh? Oh oh, yeah, right," he said, standing beneath the cold and cleaning himself the best he could.

We stepped out of the shower, drying our skin gently. We were like two delicate, porcelain dolls. Two beat-red, mouthy, cranky, porcelain dolls.

We went out to the bedroom area with our towels wrapped around our bodies, waiting to dry off completely, and as I said before, just waiting and anticipating for that great moment when we would get our fresh coat of anti-itch lotion.

We didn't talk very much over the next twenty minutes or so. I was drying my hair with the hotel hairdryer and Bobby was sitting on the edge of the bed and I could see the bags under his eyes. It looked like his head was going to fall into his neck.

After my hair and body was all dry, again we put on another layer of Calamine lotion on each other and hit the hay.

I will not bore the reader with the activities of the next several days, because I would only be repeating myself. During the day we slept a few hours, put on our lotion and took cold showers. In the night we slept even less, put on our lotion and argued over which infomercials to watch.

That Saturday, one week from the day that we had started on our adventure, we decided to head on home. Our rashes and blisters had been clearing up the last half a day or so, and since we had an 8 hour drive ahead of us, and I had to go back to school on Monday, we thought it best to head back home on Saturday morning.

12