Cooling Our Itch Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So tiredly, without much being said, we packed our bags into his car and checked out of the hotel room.

Out on the road, I could tell Bobby was exhausted, and after 4 hours of driving, I volunteered to take the wheel. He leaned up against my shoulder and snored softly as he slept.

That day of driving seemed to take forever! All I wanted to do was go home and get in bed and sleep until Monday morning. And I knew Bobby had the same plans for himself.

So around 6 p.m. I pulled up into my parents driveway and we started to unload his car with all my stuff. Fortunately, only my Dad was home at the time, downstairs in the basement working. I'm glad he was occupied while my Mom happened to be out of the house - I didn't really feel like explaining the situation to them right then.

Bobby and I hauled my bags into the living room, your poor and huddled masses. Poison Ivy was absolutely miserable, and even with our lotion, we got very little sleep because we were like two anxious bugs, just itching away. I invited him up to my bedroom where we could sleep in my queen sized bed - a bed my parents gave me when they got a new one for themselves.

At this point, my parents had never met Bobby, and so they wouldn't be thrilled about him sleeping with their daughter underneath their roof. But what they didn't know wouldn't hurt them - and I didn't plan on telling them. I acknowledged the fact that they would see Bobby's car out in the driveway and so I moved it down the block and also bringing Bobby's bags, excuse me, bag, into the house.

I headed back upstairs and Bobby was already fast asleep in my bed and I curled up beside him, soon to be asleep myself. But not telling the folks that he was in the house was one thing, but the other problem was, how the hell was I going to get him out of the house?

12