Coolness Under Fire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IronDragon
IronDragon
1,608 Followers

We were broken from the kiss by the Priest himself, who cleared his throat meaningfully. We both blushed as we turned to smile at our friends and family.

Before you start thinking we'd taken any of the "new age" vows that include a bunch of bullshit or silly weird vows, no. We wrote our own to each other. We definitely included "Forsaking All Others" in there, though. THAT was the most important one to both of us.

We'd walked into the church fully committed to each other already. We walked out with that commitment not just cemented in our minds, but in the bands of gold around our left ring fingers. "What God hath joined, Let no one tear asunder," the Priest had said.

Damn right, Father.

* * * * *

Kellie and I made love every chance we got. She started putting in longer hours at the office while I started putting in longer hours at Jones and Sutton Networks as well. We were working 10 or 12 hour days sometimes, but we had one Golden Rule for making time with each other: No Weekends.

It had cost us both a bit of potential extra cash to keep that promise to each other. Oh, well. We had enough to put down on a house, at least. We were able to move out of the apartment and into our own three bedroom ranch style house shortly after New Year's, and we had a lot of fun shopping for furniture and decorating the place. Ok, Kellie had a lot of fun, and I just did everything she asked of me.

Granted, she ALWAYS repaid me for my efforts. Move the furniture around so it was in just the right spot? No problem. Blowjob as a reward? Awesome!

Now, we had arguments every once in a while. What married couple doesn't? Mostly they were small and meaningless in the grand scheme of things. When we'd have one, we would talk it out after we'd calmed down some. I found the best way to head off an argument at the pass was to say "Yes, baby," whenever she made a point.

I would also take her in my arms and kiss her whenever she was getting irate over some point that I couldn't see. It helped sometimes. Other times, she was REALLY angry. But, as always, we would calm down and work it out like normal.

We were doing great! Married for just under a year, and madly in love, as we'd been basically since Prom. Even when we'd been seeing others because Long Distance Relationships suck, and we didn't want to put ourselves through that kind of pressure, we were still Best Friends.

Now that we were married, we were also still Best Friends. We continued to talk about anything and everything. I guess that a lot of married couples don't do that. But then, when you've known your spouse all your life, and confide all your hopes, dreams, and fears to them, it builds a bond that grows and grows. Like I said, we're closer to each other than to our own families.

The biggest obstacle so far was when Justine retired and the new guy took over the office. The Real Estate business had been recovering slowly, and some cuts had to be made. Luckily, with her skills in office management, Kellie was kept on. A few of the sales reps were let go, however. Kellie was kept on as Richard's Executive Assistant, just as Justine had promised.

Justine had written a glowing recommendation for Kellie, and Richard took it to heart. He also liked Kellie's looks a bit too much, but more about that in a bit.

The trouble started about four months after Richard Jefferson took over the office, and Justine and Dave were in Tahiti for a Second Honeymoon vacation. Hell, it was the Monday before Thanksgiving, of all times! Well, we didn't realize it at the time, but that's when it started.

We were still working long hours at our respective jobs. We'd call each other when we got off work, and she'd either start some dinner when she got home, or I would pick up some fast food when I got off work. Like I said, I don't cook.

We did PT 3 times a week early in the morning, which became part of our routine too. Pushups, sit-ups, and a 2 or 3 mile run, usually. We'd do it together, and during one 2 mile run, Kellie told me that Richard had made an inappropriate comment to her at work, the day before.

"What did he say?" I asked.

"He said I had a fine booty," she replied.

I laughed. "Well, you do. Your booty is one of the many things I love about you."

"Well, you're my husband! You're allowed to love my booty," she giggled, then turned serious. "I'm not a big fan of how Richard has been looking at me lately, though."

That brought me back down to Earth as I glanced over at her. She had a worried look on her face, and I decided right then and there to find out more about Richard Jefferson.

From Kellie's description of him, he sounded like a bodybuilder or football player who'd kind of let himself go after hitting 40. He was big, but had a gut on him and some love handles. She put him at about 6'3", 2 inches taller than me, and about 275 lbs. she guessed.

She had said when he first arrived that it was cool to have a brotha in there in a management position. She thought it would be cool to work with him, and mostly she said it was. However, he had lately been acting as if he wanted to fuck her.

"Don't worry, boo. I'm going to do some checking up on Richard Jefferson," I promised her as we got back to the house.

"Thanks, baby. I dunno, something just doesn't seem right about him," she said with a worried look on her face.

"Tell you what. I'll drop by and take you to lunch today, ok? That will give me a chance to meet the guy," I smiled.

Her eyes lit up. "Great idea, baby!" she squealed and threw herself into my arms. "Put the fear of God into him!"

"Might not be necessary," I smiled back. "As long as he respects our marriage and our love for each other, I don't see any harm in some light flirting. But if he decides he still wants a shot at you, I'll do what I have to do."

"Good. I know you will, boo," she kissed me again. God, I love that woman and her kisses!

The morning passed quickly, and I told James, my boss, that I was going to take my wife to lunch. He didn't have a problem with that, and told me to take the rest of the day off. We'd FINALLY finished the Jensen account, and I was going to have a lot more free time until the next big job came down the pipe. Six months of running miles of CAT 6 Cable and hooking up over 800 computers to Jensen International's intranet, then getting their internal server up and running had been a hell of a job. Each computer had been upgraded to Windows 7 from XP, which had taken tons of external hard drives and the server itself had to be upgraded to Server 2010 from 2002. Now, though, we were going to reap the rewards! More free time, and possibly a vacation! The 10 and 12 hour days were getting to me.

I couldn't wait to tell Kellie what we'd accomplished. She always loves hearing about my job, even if she isn't as computer savvy as I am. I drove my Camaro over to the Real Estate office, and parked right by the front door. Now it was time to go in and see this big boss dude for myself.

As I stepped inside, I saw that Janie was at the front desk. "Hey, Janie."

"Hi, Mark. You here to pick up..." She was cut off by a booming voice.

"Hey, you must be Sandy's husband," Richard Jefferson said as he extended his hand. Sandy married a Mark too, but why would he automatically assume that I was Sandy's Mark and not Kellie?

I shook his hand, making sure that my first two fingers were extended, as I felt him trying to squeeze the life out of my hand. If you extend your first two fingers along your opponent's wrist, it makes it impossible for him to Roman handshake you. That fact wasn't lost on Richard as I smiled affably at him.

"Actually, I'm Kellie's husband, Mark. You must be Richard Jefferson. Good to meet you. I'm here to pick Kellie up for lunch."

The emotions that went across his face in the space of a few seconds told me everything I needed to know at that time about Dickhead Jefferson. First was shock, probably at the fact that I was white. Second was confusion, which I attributed to him asking himself "why would that fine ass sista marry a white boy?" Third was a flash of anger that spoke volumes about his character. He was mad as hell that I had the nerve to marry a black woman, and that she'd betrayed her race by marrying a white guy.

The fourth emotion I saw was a twinge of fear as I obviously wasn't going to let him squeeze my hand into submission.

The sonuvabitch was jealous.

I'll give him a little credit for recovering quickly. "Well, it's great to meet you, Mark," he said as he released my hand as if it had been burned. "Kellie should be out in a moment."

He then turned on his heel and entered his office, closing the door behind him. I saw him through the window as he pulled out his cellphone and dialed a number. He was using an Android, and that gave me an idea. I smiled at Janie as I sat down and brought up the apps on my Blackberry. I activated one, and found the signal I was looking for. I then cloned that signal. You don't work in IT without picking up some useful tips and apps, not to mention a few dirty tricks here and there. That's all there is to it.

Kellie came out of her office and smiled when she saw me. I took her in my arms and in front of a grinning Janie, kissed my wife lovingly.

Janie is a friend, by the way. She and her husband Tim had hosted the last company Christmas party before Justine retired. This year was going to be our turn.

"I have the rest of the day off, baby," I winked at my wife. "Think you can take it off too?"

"Well, Thanksgiving is in a couple days, so probably," my wife replied.

"Sounds good, Beautiful," I grinned as she gave me a peck on the lips and went to knock on Dick's door. Yeah, that guy could be trouble. While she was talking to Dickhead, I sent a bit of spyware to his phone that would keep me apprised of any texts sent or received and any calls he got or made. Also, I added an option to intercept his outgoing and incoming texts. Yes, folks. It's possible. Scary, right?

I also made a new folder called Dickhead for his incoming texts and the numbers he called and who called him. I felt the hair on the back of my neck stand up whenever I thought about him. Yeah, our brief meeting had set off the klaxon in my brain. I was at DEFCON 3. I knew there was a problem coming, and his name was Dick Jefferson.

Know your enemy. Sun Tzu knew what he was talking about. Knowledge is power, which meant that I needed to know everything about the man. His likes and dislikes, his marital status, his financials, his history. Everything.

Kellie came back grinning ear to ear as she said that Richard had given her the rest of the day off, too. We laced our fingers as we held hands and left together. We went to Carl's Jr. for lunch, and as we sat there, she asked what I thought of Richard.

"Oh, you mean Dick?" I asked with no trace of a smile. "Yeah, I don't like him or trust him. His face betrayed him when he came up to talk to me and found out I was your husband, not Sandy's."

"What do you mean, boo?" she asked.

"I mean that he's either REALLY jealous, doesn't like the fact that I'm white, or both. He covered it well, but his face was an open book for a few seconds," I gave her the veggies on how her boss was acting.

Kellie nodded. "So, what are we going to do about him?"

I shrugged. "I have a few tricks up my sleeve to keep tabs on him, but until we know what he's planning, if anything, we can't really do anything. But, I have his cell signal cloned and I can spy on anything he says or does on that Android of his."

Kellie looked at with her "you crazy, white boy" look. I just smiled.

"Trust me, baby. I won't do anything if he doesn't. I'm not going to pick a fight with him."

"You know I trust you, boo," she reached across the table and squeezed my hand.

"I know, and I trust you too, sweetheart. What I need to know now is how much you've told him about me," I gave her a serious expression. She thought for a moment.

"Well, he knows we were both in the Army, but not what we did while we were in. He knows that we went to college on the G.I. Bill, and he knows that you build computers."

I smiled. "Good. If he tries to get anymore information out of you, just tell him that's all there is to tell."

"I can do that," she winked and squeezed my hand again.

We finished our Guacamole Bacon Burgers, fries, and shakes and left. We then called our bosses and asked for the rest of the week off.

When we got home, we fell into bed together, the urge overtaking us again as I kissed her passionately. In case you haven't noticed, I love fucking and making love to my wife.

* * * * *

Well, we both managed to finagle the rest of the week off due to Thanksgiving, and spent the Holidays with my family. In spite of my brother, we had a great time, and had some great food. Yeah, my Mom can cook! Turkey, stuffing, cranberry sauce, corn, of course, and some damn good smoked ham!

On Black Friday, we decided to skip the sales rush and I started my intel gathering op on Mr. Richard Donald Jefferson. Dickhead.

I found out some very useful information on him. Bing is a wonderful thing. Much more precise than Google for hard target searches. Mr. Jefferson had a record of assault and battery back east in Newark, New Jersey. It was 20 years old, but still on the books. He'd served his time and had been clean ever since, that anyone knew of. The particulars of the case set the klaxon going off in my head again, though. He'd beaten the crap out of a young man that had come home and caught his wife in bed with Dick.

This was before Dick had gotten married. I remembered him at the Real Estate office, and he hadn't been wearing a wedding ring. More alarms went off in my head. I checked, and he was still married to Arielle Jefferson, nee Gardner. His wife was GORGEOUS! She reminded me quite a bit of Garcelle Beauvais, in fact!

I then played a hunch on something, and brought up the Dickhead folder on my phone. I scrolled through his Contact List and discovered something that sent a cold chill up my spine. The name "CuckJimmy" was attached to my boss's number. What the fuck is "CuckJimmy," I thought to myself. Cuck as in cuckold? Seriously?! That had to be a sick joke.

I kept scrolling and found a couple more numbers I recognized. The word Cuck was attached to a diminutive nickname for them. Huh. I decided to dig a bit deeper and discovered our home phone number. "HotKellie" was on there next to our number. Well, she IS hot. Smokin' hot, in fact. But the fact that he had her name on there with Hot attached to it was not a good sign.

The beginnings of a plan started to form in my mind as I discovered more and more secrets about Dickwad. By the time Kellie went out to get lunch for us, I'd already pieced together more than enough to form a plan of action.

Something bad was coming down the pipe and we needed to be ready.

As soon as Kellie got back with the BK, we sat down and hashed out what we were going to do. She was shocked to see everything I'd been able to dig up on him. I ran a trace on all the numbers he had on his phone. Lawyer on speed dial. My boss. Our home phone. Also a few very unsavory thug types with records. Yes, I was gathering intel on not just him, but his minions or whatever, too.

Yes, I knew what had to be done. I knew when it would be done, and where it would be done.

December came just after Thanksgiving, and we had finished all our shopping by the second weekend. The party would be on the 20th, so I had time to get all my pieces on the board set up the way I needed them to be.

* * * * *

The night of the party, everyone from Kellie's office showed up, including Dick of course. The party was a smash hit, since we'd hired a caterer to deliver everything in advance for 20 people. Now, one of the numbers listed on Dick's phone had been Rob and Sue Charleston, our next door neighbors, and the name CuckBobby in front of the number. We kept a close eye on them too.

Also, I had wired my house for sight and sound. Every room fed into my Blackberry on different screens, and the data was being stored on a Cloud Server. It would be ready to do what I needed it to do.

I switched the spyware on Dick's phone to forward all texts to me for my approval, and to monitor and record his phone calls to the Cloud Server as well. And last but not least, I threw in a failsafe, just in case.

Like I said, the party was a smash hit. The beer and eggnog was flowing freely, but at least we had a few designated drivers to get people and vehicles home. We also had a guestroom for those who needed to spend the night and didn't have a ride otherwise.

Strangely enough, but fortunately enough, nobody had too much to drink, and by 2330 hrs. everyone had left except for Dick. Somehow I knew after everyone else had gone, he would still be hanging around. I had been right.

"Well, Richard. I think it's time we went to bed," I smiled as I made a gesture for him to leave.

"I think you're right, Marky," he smirked. Yes, he actually had the nerve to call me Marky. What a dumbfuck!

"Yes, we do need to go to bed, Boss. That means you need to go home," Kellie chuckled.

"Naw, I think we need to have a little chat first. Come on over here and have a seat," he said. He went into our living room and sat down in my recliner while gesturing to the love seat for us to sit.

Kellie's eyes widened as she saw him sit in my chair. Oh, he was going to pay for that! NOBODY sits in my recliner but me!

But I kept my cool as I sat down beside Kellie and we interlaced our fingers as we looked at him expectantly.

"It's your dime," I said with a shrug. "Just make it quick. Kellie and I have to go to bed, since we have to wrap presents in the morning."

He sat back and crossed his legs. "We need to talk about your marriage and what's going to happen here tonight."

"Well, you're going to leave and we're going to bed," I shrugged back. "Simple."

"I'm afraid not, Marky," he said with a smirk. There was Marky again. Oh, I was going to enjoy what happened next!

"Oh, then what's going to happen, Richard?" I asked with a smile.

"Well, you have a fine ass wife there, Marky," he paid Kellie the compliment while pissing me off at the same time. His tone was one of authority.

"Yes, she is, and she's all mine," I smiled and squeezed Kellie's hand as she smiled at me. I winked back at her.

"Thank you, Mr. Jefferson. Mark already knows I'm fine, though," She giggled.

"You're welcome, honey," Dick said, grinning ear to ear. He then turned back to me. "Marky, you need to give up. You can't match my cock in size, and I KNOW you can't satisfy this fine sista."

Kellie laughed. "Mr. Jefferson, that's very inappropriate, and let me tell you, Mark satisfies me just fine," She had a smile on her face. "I don't appreciate you coming in here and talking about him like you know him."

"But I do know him, baby. He's a white boy who can't satisfy you. No white boy can really satisfy a sista. You know that!" he exclaimed with an incredulous look on his face.

"I know that Mark makes me come harder than any other man alive," Kellie smirked at him.

Yeah, this wasn't going at all like Dickweed thought it would. Or maybe he thought it was going the way he thought it would. However, the end result would be the same.

"Oh, yeah? Would he make you come harder than this?" he asked, standing abruptly and dropping trow right there.

Ok, I had to admit, that was one impressive slab of meat. Now, I'm not small, but holy shit! The dude had to be 10 inches long and thick as a fuckin' Sam Adams beer can! God Bless Kellie, though.

"That's pretty damn big, but the answer is still gonna be no," she said and squeezed my hand as she shook her head at him in the 'you ain't getting none' gesture.

IronDragon
IronDragon
1,608 Followers