Cooper Family Pride Pt. 01

Story Info
Danny Dugan exacts revenge on a bully and his family.
51.2k words
4.81
542.7k
1.3k

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nicequip
Nicequip
2,644 Followers

Author's note: Please read!

This story contains themes of revenge, incest, Dominance & submission, lesbianism, gay/bi-curious and, of course, mind control. And likely a lot more by the time I get to the end. It's definitely a cross genre story, but belongs in this category. If these themes offend you, please stop reading now.

This part is very lengthy. I'll likely submit the second part in a similar format and length.

This is a departure from my normal writing style. This story is by far the most absurd thing I've ever written. It is a bit over-the-top, bordering on parody/comedy at times. I consider it stupid, childish, amusing and incredibly fun to write. I realize that this may not be for everyone.

Lastly, all characters are over 18 years old. This is purely a work of fiction, and any resemblance to real people is purely coincidental. I encourage everyone to comment and vote. A heartfelt thank you to all my beta readers! You're all invaluable.

"I laugh at absurdity hardest, then stories, then observations, then bearded men on roller skates." -- T.J. Miller

******

Cooper Family Pride, Part 1

or, How The Coopers Learned To Stop Worrying And Love The Dick

or, Danny Dugan Saves The World And Fucks Some Fine Ass Bitches

******

Danny Dugan held his breath under the water as little air bubbles escaped his lips. "Come on!" He gurgled, his voice garbled.

Whoosh! The toilet flushed draining around his head. He kicked his feet, which were being held up by two football players, Brett Dereckson and Jason Cooper. Then the water began to fill the bowl again covering his nostrils.

"Come on, Jason! What did I ever do to you? Please stop! You had your fun!" Danny pleaded before taking a deep breath as the water covered his mouth, submerging him.

Whoosh! He gasped for air.

"I saw you talking to my girl." Jason hissed. "You don't get to talk her."

"You're so fucked, Dugan! I bet he jerks off to her at home, bro!" Brett prodded Jason along.

"But... she's in my AP Bio class. I have to talk to her. Mr. Hutchins made her my lab partner." Danny tried in desperation to explain.

"No loser fucking nerd is gonna talk to my girl! You got it?!" Jason stated more forcefully. "Change lab partners or this is gonna be an everyday occurrence or much worse. Much, much worse."

Jason pawed at the pockets on Danny's jeans until he found his wallet. He opened it up and removed the forty-seven dollars inside, pocketing the cash.

"Aw, come on! Not my money!"

"It's a douche tax. Don't talk to Beth, Fuckface!" Jason laughed, throwing the wallet in the toilet as the water covered his head again.

Whoosh! Danny felt the water flush one last time as his feet dropped to the tile floor.

The door slammed closed with a thud as Brett and Jason exited the restroom, laughing. Danny reached into the toilet and fished out his wallet trying to shake the water off it. He sat back on the dirty floor and cursed Jason Cooper for being such an asshole. Was it his fault that he got paired with Beth as a lab partner? It's not like she would look twice in his direction anyway.

Danny used the hand dryer on the wall to dry his hair and the parts of his shirt that had gotten wet. Unfortunately, this wasn't a new experience for him. He'd been bullied his entire life. The only thing that ever changed was the creativity of his tormentors, although today wasn't as creative as usual.

Danny had accepted his unremarkable life. He wasn't blessed with athletic talents like Jason Cooper. He wasn't devastatingly handsome either. Danny was an incredibly average looking kid with a thin frame and a crooked smile. He wasn't from a rich family, and instead grew up in a working class home. And as such, with so much working against him, he accepted his low social status and remained mostly introverted.

He gathered his backpack and trudged out of the bathroom already late for his next class.

******

Friday night and the school bleachers were packed solid. Jason Cooper led his team on an offensive drive against Montville High. The crowd roared and cheered for their home team. Football was a big deal. And there were high expectations that Jason would help the Cougars win State this year.

Greg Cooper watched from his usual seat, holding court. Everyone knew the Coopers. They were as close to royalty as a family could get. Greg made a fortune in the financial crisis buying up foreclosed homes and then another fortune in commercial real estate, building skyrises and huge apartment complexes. Despite his egregious wealth, he kept his kids in public school. It'd been good enough for him. He felt it was good to see the people that didn't have anything. The ones that were hungrier and more driven for success.

"Greg, couldn't you just talk to the coach about letting Joey get a little time on the field?" Phil asked as politely as possible.

"We need to win this game, Phil! It's the beginning of the season! We need to make a statement that the Cougars are gonna crush this year. We can't afford to lose. I'm sorry."

"But... we're up 47-7 and the game is almost over..." Phil pointed to the scoreboard. It was a massacre. "...I'm just saying with Joey as a second string QB... he's not gonna see any playing time..."

"He's on a winning a team! Maybe he should stop whining." Greg spotted the boy sitting on the bench kicking his feet along the grass, not even paying attention to the field. "There! Look at him. He looks perfectly happy. See?"

Phil looked down at his son. Joey was now staring at the cheerleaders and making the international sign for a blowjob, moving his fist towards his mouth and sticking his tongue in his cheek. Phil cringed knowing Greg's daughter, Mandy, was the head cheerleader.

"Yeah..." Phil said, embarrassed.

"Phil..." Greg patted him on the shoulder. "... if your kid so much as talks to my daughter I'll cut his dick off, okay?" He looked back at Joey still making the motion. "That's disgusting! Come on! My princess does not need to be corrupted by that kind of foul behavior."

"Sorry, Greg! He's a teenager. What do you want me to do?"

"I'll cut his dick off." Greg repeated flatly, turning back to the game. "You really want Joey to get some extra playing time? Maybe we can make a wager..." He looked back with a playful glint in his eye.

Phil threw his hands up. "Fuck that. Everyone knows you don't bet a Cooper."

"Suit yourself." Greg said, disappointed.

Danny Dugan walked behind the bleachers listening to the excitement. He didn't really like football. Most of the guys on the team picked on him. There wasn't anything else to do on a Friday night, and he didn't want to be at home with his asshole dad. That was worse. So, he usually hung out alone and watched people, imagining what their lives must be like. It was better than jerking off in his bedroom.

He made his way around to the concession stand. There was a huge line for one register. Two moms were gossiping off to the side.

"Does she even realize the irony of it?"

"She must! And I swear she's not wearing a bra. I think she does it on purpose."

"I'm surprised her husband let's her wear that. Last year, when we were playing Morristown, a dad from the other team chatted her up and started flirting with her. Greg punched the guy in the face. There's being protective of your wife and then there's freakish controlling ownership. It's creepy."

Danny glanced over to the register and saw the subject of their conversation. It was Libby Cooper, Jason's mom. She was wearing a Cougars t-shirt. It was bright red like their uniforms and had a low v-neck cut that showed some serious cleavage. She also wore tight cut off jean shorts that hugged her perfect ass. Danny understood now. She was a cougar. The irony was not lost on him. He adjusted his dick, which stirred at the mere sight of her.

"Well at least she brings in the sales."

"Whatever. Miss perfect. With her perfect fucking family and perfect house and perfect body. She can fuck herself. I bet she goes home and drinks a bottle of wine like the rest of us and hates her life."

They snickered.

Danny didn't want to wait in line to get food so he walked back along the sideline toward the bleachers. The game clock only had a few minutes left.

"Hey, Danny!"

He heard his name and looked around. No one usually talked to him. It startled him at first. Then he turned and saw Mandy Cooper in her cheerleading outfit holding her pompoms. She waved to him and ran forward.

Danny looked around and then pointed at himself. "Me?" He asked, unsure she actually meant to speak with him.

She giggled. "Yeah." She said as she got closer. "I don't usually see you at the games."

Danny had never spoken more than a word to her before in his whole life. She was a goddess--Jason's twin sister. He was suddenly nervous.

A beautifully thrown spiral football launched through the air and found its target with perfect accuracy. Danny didn't even see it coming. The ball struck him directly in the face and knocked him off his feet. He hit his head on the edge of the bleachers on his way down. He was out cold.

"Fuckface!" Jason waved from the field and then blew him a kiss that he never saw. "Oh yeah! Direct hit!"

Danny opened his eyes as a random parent gently nudged him. "Kid? Are you alright? You took that ball right to the face and smacked your head pretty good."

"Huh? Whaaa?" He looked around, his eyes slowly coming into focus, realizing that everyone was staring at him. It made him burn with embarrassment. "Uh... yeah... fine... I'm fine... thanks..." He scrambled to his feet, unsteadily, and rushed off.

"Hey! You probably shouldn't be getting up quite yet. You should have that looked at!" The parent called after him.

There was some mild clapping as the game resumed. Danny cut around the back of the concession stand, rubbing the back of his head, still dizzy. He could feel the lump forming. He headed along the high retaining wall on the far side of the field where the short cut was back to his house. Fucking Jason Cooper! What a fucking asshole! His vision was blurry and he tripped, slipping off the edge of the wall, falling ten feet to the ground, rolling down an embankment, and smacking his head a second time against a rock.

******

Danny opened his eyes. He was laying in the dirt at the edge of the woods. The bright stadium lights around the field had been shut down. He pulled out his phone and checked the time. It'd been hours. He rubbed his head again. It was ringing loudly. Danny walked home holding a bag of ice to the now sizeable lump. He'd gotten it from a discarded Styrofoam cooler next to the field. His headache was nearly unbearable. It'd been the worst day ever.

His dad was on the couch when he finally got there. He had a six pack of Pabst blue ribbon watching some stupid show about lost Amazonian tribes. He was slightly drunk. It was a standard Friday for the most useless man ever shat into the world.

"I thought I told you to mow the fucking lawn after school." He slurred as soon as he heard the door shut. "Where the fuck have you been?"

Danny's head was killing him. It'd been a really bad day, and this was not something he could handle.

"Why don't you go mow the fucking lawn, asshole!" Danny shouted back, furious. "And then go fuck yourself. Deadbeat!"

He immediately regretted it and ran to his room before his dad could do his worst. He expected the door to burst open any minute. It was just a matter of time. Talking back wasn't something he did. Ever. Danny wasn't sure what came over him. It was this goddamn headache! Fuck you, Jason Cooper!

Twenty minutes later, the knob turned and his mom entered. "Everything okay, sweetheart?"

"Bad day. That's all." Danny replied. "Some shit at school. I got embarrassed in front of everyone at the football game tonight. And dad was giving me shit again."

"Speaking of which... Why is he mowing the lawn?"

"What do you mean?" Danny asked.

"He just went outside without saying anything and started mowing the lawn." She replied. "It's almost midnight. That's weird, right?"

"Yeah."

She looked back at the door like something wasn't right. "Really weird." She repeated, shaking it off. "Okay, well I'm sorry you had a bad day. I was worried about you. You're home late. You should call if you're going to be out this late. Do you want to talk about any of it?" She asked with a mother's empathy.

"I'm sorry. I guess I lost track of time. I just wanted to be alone." Danny replied, fibbing a little. He didn't want to worry her about his head. "Don't worry. I'll get over it."

She kissed his forehead. "Love you, son. There's always better days ahead. Sleep well."

Lori quietly left and shut his door.

Danny listened to the sound of the mower in the distance. It was strange. His dad always made him do the yard work. At least he wouldn't have to do it tomorrow, he thought. The noise couldn't stop him from sleeping. He was bone tired and his head throbbed, and in no time at all, he was out.

He was woken up a short time later to his mother shouting. His parents were fighting again. It sounded worse than usual. He ran down the hallway to make sure she was alright.

"What in god's name do you think you're doing? Oh my god! That is disgusting!"

"I have to! I have to do it! You don't understand!"

Danny pushed open their bedroom door. His mom was standing next to the bed in shock while is dad was pushing a dildo up his ass. It was an awful scene.

"What do you mean you have to? Please stop! Stop it!"

His dad looked really upset like he didn't understand what was happening. "I had to mow the lawn and fuck myself! Mow the lawn and fuck myself!" He cried. He actually cried. He had tears running down his face. "Danny told me to!"

"What?" Danny asked, confused and disgusted.

His mother was terribly confused. "What did you say to him?" She bawled at her son. "Why would you do it?" She asked bewildered at her husband.

"I don't know! I don't know!" His dad shouted back still pushing that latex toy into his rear.

"Just stop it!" Danny screamed, overwhelmed. "Stop it right now!"

His dad slowly removed the offending object, red-faced and uncertain of why he had done it.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" His mom cried. "You just stop when he says but not when I say it?"

"I... I..." His dad stuttered dumbly.

Danny couldn't believe it. His head was searing again. What was his dad trying to say? That he had to listen to his him? It didn't make any sense.

"Everyone relax!" He demanded. "It's fine. Just forget about it! Stop fighting!"

Lori turned to her son with an utterly confused expression. "Danny? Is something wrong? It's late. What are you doing in our room?"

Danny was about to answer when he noticed his father buttoning his pants. His dad kept staring at the dildo with a curious expression. He reached back touching his ass. It felt like something had happened. He eyed the toy again as if it had something to do with it. He couldn't remember. But it seemed convenient that it was present and he felt like he'd been violated. It was making him increasingly uncomfortable.

"Get outta here, you little shit." He sputtered. "I... I'm going out for some air." He walked past both of them with an awkward stride.

Danny was freaking out. Had his dad been telling the truth? His dad felt compelled to do what he told him. Even now, it appeared that his simple 'forget about it' was taken literally.

Lori saw the dildo on her bed. She panicked. She didn't remember taking it out of her drawer or using it. But there it was! And it was in full view of her son!

"Oh my god!" She rushed over trying to push a pillow over it.

"It's nothing. It's not a bother." Danny said. "There's nothing to be embarrassed about."

She gave an awkward giggle. "Sorry." She said picking it up. "I left my dildo out! I didn't mean for you to see that." The latex toy waved in the air between them.

"No worries." He said. "Go back to sleep."

Danny saw her crawl back into bed.

"Mom?" He asked before he turned to leave. "How often do you use that thing anyway?"

"My dildo? As often as I can, sweetheart."

Danny could believe she answered that question. "That sounds good. I'm gonna be out this weekend doing things. You don't mind, right?"

"No, I don't mind at all." She replied.

Danny nodded and then returned to his room where he could more comfortably freak the fuck out. It wasn't possible! Was it was possible? Maybe this was one of those vivid dreams, he thought. The ones that felt so real that it was nearly impossible to discern them from reality. What other explanation could there be? He felt the bump on the back of his head. What happened to him tonight?

******

It was Monday. Danny sat in the cafeteria alone. He'd spent the entire weekend losing his shit. It was the most incredible thing that he couldn't tell anyone. It was definitely real. He could control people. He'd proved it over and over. And then he decided that he couldn't do anything with it, not yet at least. It just kind of scared the hell out of him. So, he sat alone and kept to himself, same as always.

The social caste system of high school was on full display. Every group and subgroup of students huddled together at their own tables. The football team existed as its own cool bubble within the larger cool social circle, and Jason Cooper was its de facto leader. Danny loathed everything about him.

Mandy Cooper stopped at Danny's table holding her tray of food. It was the first he'd seen her since the game. She'd been blessed with all the same genetic gifts as her brother with none of his personality. Her long brunette hair fell in thick sheets down her back. She had the most innocent brown doe eyes and soft skin. Her lips were naturally plump with pink lipstick. She had on a plaid skirt that stopped just above the knee and a white knit shirt. Danny nearly groaned out loud. She made everything look like sex.

"Hey, Danny." She said, sweetly.

"Uh... h-hi..." He stammered dumbly.

"I'm sorry about what my brother did at the game. It looked like you got really hurt. I'm so sorry." She apologized. "He can be such a dick. You didn't deserve that."

"It's... uh... yeah... don't worry about it... I've had worse... you know?"

She gave him a little smile. "I'll try and talk to him if you want. Get him to stop picking on you."

"No... that's fine..." Danny replied. "...I'll be fine. You'll just make it worse."

"Okay. Well... Enjoy your lunch."

"Yeah... Uh... you too..."

Danny watched her walk away clearly smitten by the exchange of words until he saw Jason walking in his direction with a pissed expression on his face.

"Hey, Fuckface." He hissed as he approached. "What's your malfunction? You think you can stare at my sister's ass like that?"

"What? No. She stopped to talk to me for a second."

"You don't talk to her. Ever."

"But... that's like only the second time she ever talked to me... I didn't... ugh..." Danny was clearly annoyed. "Have you told her about that rule? I don't think any of these people I'm not allowed to talk to realize that I'm not allowed to talk to them."

"What?" Jason asked. "What the fuck difference does that make? I'm talking to you. I'm telling you."

"Just leave me alone, Jason. Please. I've never done anything to you. Why do you insist on picking on me?"

Jason picked up Danny's can of soda and poured it over his tray of food soaking everything.

"Seriously?!" Danny sighed in frustration. "I'm asking you politely to stop."

Nicequip
Nicequip
2,644 Followers