Cooper Family Pride Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nicequip
Nicequip
2,647 Followers

His little game had spilled into their house now. He was getting sucked off whenever it pleased him. That huge cock choking those girls so good. Today, Mandy Cooper made her cross a line. That little slut was persuasive. She shouldn't have caved. But all she could think about was that big, fat meat hammer pounding her poor, unused pussy. She'd bought that new dildo thinking of her son. Well, that and she kept thinking of it in her ex-husband's asshole and that grossed her out. She pondered that thought. Was he her ex-husband? They weren't divorced. Not technically. Though she doubted she'd see him again.

Danny had essentially given her permission to fuck him. Did she need his permission? Did she want it? Had she been waiting for it? She let him get away with so much. He had called those women whores and cumdumps and cock junkies. She didn't chastise him once over it. Why not? And now she got his permission before he left to go fuck who knows how many sluts. He told her to remember he loved her most. She could have that load if she needed it. She did need it! She craved it! But it wasn't right!

She fantasized briefly about having him mush up her mind. Then it wouldn't be her fault. Maybe he could make her a slutty cumdump too! Then she'd be like Mandy! Oh, Mandy! That aloof, hot little whore! She didn't care about anything except pleasing him and filling her holes! Imagine that, she thought. What a nice life that must be! To be rich and ditsy and only concerned about fuckmeat filling her up!

******

Jason hid in his room. What was happening to his life? It started with that fucking bet! Somehow it'd gotten out of control. Fuckface had already fucked his mom and sister. That was bad enough! But now he was dating Mandy and fucking his mom whenever! Everyone had lost their goddamned minds!

His reputation at school was ruined. His friends thought he'd lost it. Beth looked so freaked out that he thought she'd never forgive him. And now Fuckface, the one that fucked it all up in the first place, was in his house telling him about intimate personal things in his own life! Things his own family shared with the fucking kid! Was it a threat? Did they all hate him now?

Jason couldn't figure out what happened. He remembered Friday being a normal day. He threw that party. And then what? Fuckface showed up. Fuckface made that fucking bet. Today, he was getting made fun of at school. He was swallowing his yummies by the bagful! His dad was buying Fuckface a fucking car. And Fuckface said he was on a slippery slope! Fuck him!

Jason was dizzy with all the craziness. Slippery slope? He'd never once considered putting anything in his bum bum. That was not going to happen. His man-pussy was a virgin hole! A tight, sweet virgin hole! He stopped to consider it. Virgin holes were meant to be opened up, weren't they? Weren't they? No! He shook it off. What was he thinking? You can't pop your own cherry! Can you?

Ugh! Jason paced back and forth. He saw his cheer costume hanging on his closet door. Why would he wear it? His friends would lambaste him if they ever knew. He played football! But, if he was being honest with himself, he didn't really want to play anymore. He liked cheering. And if his friends made fun of that were they really his friends? Maybe the reason he never tried to pop his bum bum was because of what they would say.

Jason hated his stupid fuzzy thoughts! He could end this once and for all. All he needed to do was go in the next room and get one of those delicious plugs and try his bum bum hole. If his man-pussy liked it then he'd know, right? It was simple enough.

Fuck it! He got up and walked into the training room and looked at the selection of sizes. He was big. Did that mean his bum bum was big? Maybe he'd try a medium one. He took a bottle of lube from the vast selection and walked back to his bedroom, shutting the door.

Jason pulled off his clothes and reached behind him touching his virgin bum. It sent shockwaves through him. Whoa! He lubed the toy and pressed the conical nub to his little puckered no-no place and tried to push it in.

"Oh god!" He gasped as a wave of pleasure coursed through him. Maybe this was what he liked! He tried pushing it in again and it shot thunderbolts through his body. "Oh yes! That's... wow!"

Jason got lost in the act, pushing it harder and deeper. He worked it back and forth and twisted it this way and that way. He groaned lost in the incredible pleasure. And then plug pushed past its widest girth and sucked into his bum. His hips bucked and he came harder than he'd ever cum before. It was truly a blinding experience and his cock fired a load all over him in a long, hot sticky stream of yummy goodness.

When he stopped writhing, he got suddenly still. "Oh my god!" He cried out softly to himself. "Am I gay?"

He snorted derisively. Of course not! He wasn't gay! He wanted to fuck his mom and sister more than ever. He liked pussy! He mindlessly shoveled the mess into his mouth. He totally dug chicks. Maybe Fuckface was right. He was only bi-curious. There's nothing wrong with that!

******

"Danny!" Greg greeted him boisterously. "I saw your car in the drive! It's a gorgeous piece of machinery! Am I right?"

Danny looked back over his shoulder. "Hey, Mr. Cooper!" He slapped Libby's ass over and over. "It's amazing, sir! I mean above and beyond really!" He stated. "Hang on! Let me just finish up. I filled all three holes for you, Mr. Cooper! I got one down her throat for the immediate relief... but I stored one in her dumb cunt and one in that mashed up roast beef that used to be her asshole!"

"I knew you'd come through for me, son! It's just the kind of guy you are. Honorable! True to your word!"

"Don't you worry, Mr. Cooper! I've got one more load in me. I'm gonna fill a water bottle for later. In case she needs a midnight snack, you know?" Danny noted thoughtfully.

"Look at you! You're always thinking ahead. You're a real problem solver! You know if you ever wanted to intern and get a little business experience I'd love to have you down at the mothership!"

"The mothership?" Danny asked, despite knowing what he meant.

"Yeah! Cooper Enterprises! Where we're rebuilding a better, more prosperous world!" He fired off the company slogan as he explained it.

Danny finished wiping his cock off on Libby. He walked over and shook Mr. Cooper's hand.

"Mr. Cooper it would be an honor! And the car is simply a work of art in the form of an automobile! I'm forever grateful."

"Awww. Come on! It's nothing!" Greg blushed and tried to play it off. "Maybe you'll be a Cooper one day! Well I mean I know you're a Dugan and you'll always have your name, but I mean join the family! And I've gotta say being tied to the Dugans... not such a bad thing. You're a tenacious bunch!"

"Thank you, sir! I'm sure my mom would be pleased to hear it." Danny noted. "Sir... would it be okay if I let my mom use the car once in a while? I can use hers when she does. It's just that I saw how much she was ogling it. I felt a little embarrassed."

"Of course! Yes, Danny! Sure!" Greg exclaimed. "God, I hadn't even considered it! I hope I didn't upset her. Is she mad I gave it to you? I know she doesn't make as much as I do. I never intended for her to be envious or upset. I love that woman! Tell her I said hello and extend my deepest apologies."

Danny slid on his t-shirt. "Sure, Mr. Cooper. She's not mad. Just surprised and maybe jealous."

"Fuck me!" He bellowed out, laughing. "Have you considered starting a t-shirt company? All your shit is hilarious! I could back you if you wanted to give it a go!"

"Maybe! That sounds like fun!" He said. "You know, I made one for you! It says: I defeated the Dugan horse cock and I'll got was this lousy t-shirt." He chuckled. "Of course, I'll never be able to give it to you."

"The fuck you won't!" Greg hooted. "I'm getting my fucking t-shirt! As a matter of fact... no offense to you... but the Coopers need to train tonight! Can't have you sitting around doing opposition research. You already three-holed Lib!"

"Alright, Mr. Cooper! I can take a hint!"

Libby was still sitting on the bed shoveling boy batter in her mouth like cum junky. Danny gathered his things and left. He didn't say goodbye to anyone. He stopped in the training room, amused with the elaborate nature of it, and filled a water bottle with his jizz. Then he just strolled down the stairs. Mission accomplished.

He ran into Beth in the driveway. She was looking at the new car. She saw everyone else's cars and realized that Jason had gotten an upgrade. She couldn't wait to go for a ride.

"Danny?" She asked confused when she saw him. Some part of her still didn't believe it was true. "What are you doing here?"

"Hey, Beth!" He said nonchalantly. "Just dumping some cum in a Cooper! All in a day's work!"

"What?! But Mr. Cooper is home! You couldn't have!"

"Sure I could." He said hitting his keychain and unlocking his car.

"Wait! This is yours?" She asked.

"Yep! It's sweet, right? Mr. Cooper bought it for me today. It just showed up at my house! What a surprise! That guy is awesome."

"He bought you a car?" She'd never gotten a car! She hardly got anything! She was just biding her time until she could marry Jason. "I don't believe it."

"Alright. Don't believe it. I've gotta get going." He opened the car door and turned back. "Did you call first? I'm not sure they want to see you right now."

"I always come over whenever I want. They love me too! Jason and I have been together for three years!"

"Okay." Danny shrugged. He climbed in his car and took off.

******

Beth Fleming was simply beside herself! She couldn't believe it was happening! What the fuck was going on?!

"But... but... Mr. Cooper..." She stuttered in shock. "I always stop by! You know that!"

"Well not tonight, Beth! It's not a good goddamned night! How many times do I have to say it?" Greg was really getting annoyed.

"Can I just talk to Jason? Did he tell you to do this?" She had tears in her eyes.

"Jason is busy. It's a family night! Are you family?" He asked.

"But... Danny was here... he's not family..."

Greg smiled. "Yeah! That' a fine young man! I like that kid! I really do!"

Beth was horrified. Was Danny telling the truth? Did the Coopers really like him? Was he really fucking Mandy Cooper? What the fuck had she been doing for the last three years? She never got that kind of treatment! Mr. Cooper always treated her okay, but he never spoke about her like that. He never bought her a fucking car!

"Danny told me he stopped by to... and I quote... 'Just dump some cum in a Cooper.' And! And! He said it was... and I quote... 'all in a day's work.'" She huffed, waiting for Mr. Cooper to explode. "Can you believe that? He's gross. He's a pervert."

"No, no! Beth! You've got him all wrong. He's fantastic. The kid cracks me up! All in a day's work? That boy should be a comedian!" Greg laughed to himself.

"He's fucking Mandy, Mr. Cooper!" She gasped. "Aren't you upset?"

"What the hell else would he be doing with her? He's not a puff! He's not knocking on bathroom stalls looking for a guy to blow him! He's a red-blooded American male! If he wants to plow my princess, that's okay with me. He's a solid, young man! That's all a father hopes for." Greg exclaimed. "But I don't know... I get the feeling you're trying to get me to dislike him? That kind of pisses me off. It's not your job to tell me who to like and dislike! Right now, I don't like you very much. You're a bratty, tattle-tale! If Danny wants to dump his cum in a Cooper it's none of your goddamned business!"

Beth stared at him in utter shock. She was reevaluating everything she knew. Danny somehow connected with him in a way she never discovered. How was that possible? She'd dreamed of marrying the Cooper wealth and living a prosperous, easy life. She was fucking it up! And Danny Dugan managed to weasel into their life in a matter of days! Mr. Cooper didn't just allow him to date Mandy, he'd also given him permission to defile her! It seemed wrong. All fucking wrong!

"I... I... I'm sorry, Mr. Cooper! That's not what I meant! Danny is great! He should fuck your daughter as much as he wants. It's none of my business..."

"She's not a whore, Beth!" Greg said, insulted. "Jesus, what's wrong with you? I think you should just leave."

"Wait! I... I didn't mean it like that! I'm sorry if it came out wrong. I mean if they're happy then... then..."

He walked her back to the door and showed her out while she tried desperately to apologize.

******

Danny flopped back on his bed. It was another good day! He could get used to this. All his planning. All his biding his time. All the abuse he took when he could've fought back. It was completely fucking worth it!

He hadn't been home more than five minutes when he heard his mother start moaning in her bedroom. It's almost as if she waited for him to get home before she started. He'd gotten so caught up with the new car and then fucking Mrs. Cooper that he hadn't had a chance to think about what happened earlier. Listening to her call out his name while she pumped her pussy. And then Mandy goading her into tugging on his cock. It was a little unbelievable to him. Sure, he had lots of unbelievable things going on, but he'd manipulated those events. He hadn't done anything to his mother. It was natural.

The noises got louder. And then she got more vocal, saying naughty things. Danny stared at his ceiling. She was teasing him. He was sure of it. She was trying to get him to come down there. Maybe she wanted him to make the first move. That crooked smile crept slowly across his face. He didn't want to make a move. He told her if she wanted his load all she had to do was ask. Besides he was tired. He laid his head back and fell asleep.

******

Danny ran as fast as he could, his brown mop of hair blowing in the wind, holding a wrapped-up cloth close to his chest. The Himalayan valley was reflected in his mirrored sunglasses, massive mountain peaks rose up all around him. His bright red, Hawaiian shirt hung open while he patted his chest, checking for holes or gashes. The only hole to be found was the large missing patch of fabric on his brown checkered pants where the napalm had singed through the cotton back in Peru.

A monk appeared in front of him from seemingly nowhere. He swung two curved blades. Danny jumped back just in time as they crisscrossed his pants slicing an x across the front. The crotch flapped open as the minced garment fell apart. His cock slipped through the new opening. He jumped on a rock and then somersaulted over the warrior, his flaccid member slapping the monk in the face on the way, stunning him temporarily.

"Go!" He cried as he approached the old, beat up yellow Matador. The mini-bus had seen better days as it rattled to life. "Go! Go!"

A blow dart missed his neck by a quarter of an inch, striking Lori in the right leg inside the bus.

"Ow!" She screeched looking at the long, thin needle in her leg. "Wha... what's happening? Where is the Taj Majal?"

"We're not going to Taj Majal, Mrs. Dugan! Danny and I are..." Mandy ducked as a blow dart nearly hit her. It struck Lori in her left thigh instead. "Damnit! You've gotta watch out!"

"But... wait... you're what...?" Lori asked.

Danny dove through open door on the back of the tiny bus, rolling out of the way. A team of acrobatic, warrior monks charged after them, jumping and bouncing off trees and boulders doing impossible flips and rolls. They were fast.

"... treasure hunters! They're treasure hunters!" Libby called out as she finally got the bus in gear and it lumbered forward. Her chest was bare save for a set of tiny propeller pasties on her nipples. Her titties bounced wildly as the bus lurched over the rocky terrain, the propellers spinning. "... and occasionally mercenaries!"

Danny popped up looking frazzled. "Those fuckers are squirrely!" He peered over the seat, looking out the back window. "Faster! Faster!" He cried. "They're gaining on us! Who picked this bus? I said a truck! A truck, not a bus!"

"I don't understand!" Lori cried. "You don't sell hummels?"

Danny looked at her. "Jesus! They got you! Get those out!" He grabbed the needles and ripped them from her thighs throwing them out the rear of the minibus. He licked his finger. "Damn! It's a paralytic!"

Lori realized she couldn't move her legs. "I'm going to die!" She screamed.

"You're not woowing a wie!" Danny called back reassuringly. He realized that his lips and tongue were numb where he tasted the poison agent.

"What?" Mandy said, pulling out a high powered rifle. "I can't understand you."

"Weer." Danny tossed her the velvet cloth. "Why wot woisen in why wouth! Wide wose!"

Mandy grabbed the package out of the air as the bus nearly got stuck navigating a rocky section of the valley road. She unraveled the cloth and held up a long string of the most pristine beautiful giant pearls. The largest one was nearly three inches in diameter and they got gradually smaller. Each was inlayed with sapphires. The string was made of the finest braided gold.

"The mythical pearl anal beads crafted by the warrior monks of the lost Himalayan Bumbumghala Kingdom! They're magnificent, Danny!"

Danny gave her a thumbs up! "Why wot wa wroll woo!" He said holding up an ancient piece of rolled up parchment.

Lori stared at pearls with wide eyes. "They're... they're... beautiful..." She didn't finish before Mandy flipped up her dress and started feeding them into her ass. "Oh god! Mandy! What are you doing..."

"Sorry, Mrs. Dugan. It's for safe keeping." She replied as she forced them into her butt.

The bus struggled over the rocky terrain and Lori bounced forward toward the open door in the back. Her legs were useless to stop her. Mandy grabbed the end of the string as Lori teetered out the door, the pearls were popping out of her ass one at time.

"Oh fuck!" Lori groaned at the pleasure.

"Squeeze those cheeks." Mandy cried. "Hold it in or you're gonna fall!"

Lori clenched her butthole holding the largest pearl inside as it desperately tried to open her up. It was the only thing that kept her from tumbling out.

Danny aimed the weapon out the back window. He fired a few rounds hitting nothing. "Why waim wis woff! Wandy! Welp!"

He saw his mom hanging out the door. He jumped down off the seat getting behind her and pulled her waist back. If she fell out they'd surely capture her. Lori's ass lifted and Danny pulled her right onto his cock.

"Ohgod! Danny!" She had a crooked smile on her face. The largest pearl was stretching her open. It was almost free, and his cock stretched her other hole. "Oh god! Oh god! Fuck!"

"Hold it steady, Mrs. Dugan! Clench!' Mandy called out.

"Why didn't she drive? I'm better at helping Danny aim! I'm a great cock holster!" Libby cried.

Danny fired off a series of shots. Warrior monks dropped one at a time until they were safe.

Lori couldn't clench anymore. The last pearl popped free. "Holy fuck! Danny!" She cried out as she came.

Danny grabbed her hip with one hand keeping her in the bus. He smacked his lips together. The feeling was coming back. "You mean Holy monks! And we just tore 'em a new asshole!" He declared with the rifle still perched against his shoulder and his mom's ruined rear entrance gaping back at him.

Words superimposed the screen as a deep, vibrato voice narrated:

Nicequip
Nicequip
2,647 Followers