Cooperating With The Enemy Ch. 03

Story Info
Daughter pays with her body for refuge from the Nazis.
2.7k words
4.44
76.1k
34
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/14/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are 18 years of age or older.

*

Magda's feet hardly touched the stairs as she fled, but the cold stone pavers of the street changed the panic of her flight to the sobering sense of nowhere to go. Her bare feet would not carry her far on the cobblestones. Without clothes or shelter it would be nearly impossible to stay out of the grasp of the Nazis. She stood shivering in a doorway looking furtively down the street for her Nazi pursuers and wondering what to do next. A block away in the square she could see the trucks that brought the soldiers for the house-to-house searches that went on every day. The soldiers called the searches inspections but they were little more than a roundup of Jews to fill the trains and an opportunity for looting. The soldiers took what they wanted as they wandered through homes and no one said anything.

Magda peeked around the doorway and searched in vain for a place to hide. Looking down the other way there were more soldiers in the park. She flattened herself into the shallow alcove and pressed back against the wooden door. It opened a crack. For an instant she thought she could escape through it but the unfriendly face of Herr Schumacher appeared in the opening. His eyes swept over her nakedness pondering her appearance at his door. Magda raised her hand in supplication, pleading for his help. For a moment he stared her down and she thought he was about to summon the soldiers. His craggy face showed no compassion when he stepped aside and motioned for the girl to enter.

The foyer was drab and unlighted with the stale smell of cigarettes. Just beyond was a flight of stairs and Shumaker shuffled ahead of her climbing one step at a time. His apartment was surprisingly tidy and there was a box of canned goods on the counter waiting to be unpacked. There was a small table in the corner of the kitchen and papers neatly stacked on it along with the stub of a carpenters' pencil.

Magda's attention was drawn back to the old man. He had been grinning at her as she was looking around the room, his eyes feasting on her nakedness. She shuffled uncomfortably shifting her weight from one foot to the other as he leered.

"Do you have something I can put on?" she asked politely

The old man shook his head. He was enjoying the unexpected treat of a naked teenager in his apartment too much to assist her in covering up.

Magda knew enough to mask her annoyance. Having a place to get off the street was more important than anything else. If the price of her refuge was an old man gawking at her she would bear it. It was better than a room full of Nazis in any case. She knew Schumacher was Jewish. She'd seen him at synagogue when she was a little girl but there were no signs of it now in his home; no mezuzah in the doorway, none of the little symbols of faith so common in Jewish homes. His tattered coat hanging on the back of the door had no yellow star stitched to its sleeve. Magda briefly faltered in her certainty but the image of the tall man worshipping at the synagogue was compelling. In her heart she knew he was a Jew.

"I need help," she began, he eyes imploring him to understand. "There are soldiers in my house, and they...my mother..." She stammered and then stopped abruptly. The old man was smiling. Not the benevolent smile of a rescuer but the snide smile of predator. When she stopped talking she was startled by his words.

"And the soldiers, did they fuck you?" he asked.

Magda shook her head. "I ran."

"They'll be looking for you," he stated the obvious. "And when they find you they will fuck you, or worse."

The girl knew there was much worse they could do to her. The principal at her school in Switzerland had told her awful stories of what the Nazis liked to do to young Jewish girls. His daughter was her best friend at the school but it didn't stop him from frightening Magda into providing sexual favors. For a time, it had kept her at the school when he could have sent her back to Germany. Still, when the money from home ran out, he sent her back anyway. It was on the day she left that he took her virginity, saving the news of her expulsion until after she had pleasured him.

Schumacher's eyes dropped to Magda's firm young breasts. It had been years since he had seen such nubile flesh. He saw the pink nipples come to life as she began to feel his eyes upon her again. "Turn around," he ordered gruffly. "Let me see your ass."

She turned slowly and complained "I feel like an animal up for sale."

"A pig," Schumacher smirked. "A pig up for auction and ready for breeding. Bend forward and show me what no one but a husband should see."

Magda bent at the waist. She was close to the little kitchen table so she rested her hands on a chair seat. He took his time studying the youthful flanks so newly blossomed into womanhood. He ogled the lovely shape of her ass and gloated over the redness of her skin where the officers had spanked her. The toned cheeks curved out gracefully revealing a glimpse of her youthful pudenda. Schumacher stooped in behind her, not passing up a chance for a closer look at the embarrassed girl's cunt. She knew he was looking at her and when he instructed her to move her feet further apart there was no doubt what preoccupied him. Adding to her humiliation was the certainty that her traitorous body had begun to lubricate.

To take her mind off her shame Magda let her eyes focus on the neat stack of papers on the table inches from her face. Neat columns of writing in a tightly disciplined hand, each line numbered and some asterisked, some underlined, some crossed out. They were names. Names of people in the neighborhood. A new fear welled up in Magda's chest. Herr Schumacher was compiling names of the Jews that lived in the warren of nearby rooming houses and tiny apartments.

Too late, a gnarled hand reached past her to turn the top sheet over and the old man ordered her to stand up. The look on her face told him that she had found him out. Schumacher was a pawn of the Nazis and a traitor in their midst. By turning in his fellow Jews he was bartering for his self preservation. The wine on the table and the canned goods on the counter may have been part of the sweetening but the carefully prepared lists needed no further words to explain their purpose.

Schumacher pushed Magda to the window and together they peered out through a small gap in the curtain. Soldiers swarmed around the front of her father's restaurant and more checked the alleyway across the street.

"I can call them if you would rather not stay," he snickered close to her ear. "Or you can show me your gratitude for taking such risk."

His fingers pinched hard on the girl's nipple still tender from the officers' earlier abuse. When she winced, he seemed pleased with himself.

"Well my little frotze? Are you feeling grateful?"

Magda nodded in a kind of blind acceptance although she had no idea what she was accepting. She had no delusions that whatever he had in mind would not be of her choosing, but her safety directly depended on his satisfaction. She tried not to flinch when she felt his hands move over her bottom, squeezing and pinching the firmness and reveling in the smooth skin. A finger dipped down to touch her anus and she lurched forward tightening her cheeks defensively. A deep chortle of amusement affirmed that Schumacher had taken note of her resistance and all but guaranteed his return another time. For now, Magda leaned back into him limiting the movement of his hand. He moved it around onto the girl's belly, stroking it lightly with his fingernails.

"Were they fucking your mother when you left?" he whispered as casually as he would have if asking the weather. It wasn't clear if he wanted to hurt the girl by mocking her mother or whether he just enjoyed hearing her describe the degradation they had endured. There was resignation in Magda's movement as she leaned her head back against his shoulder. They both knew the answer to his question so it seemed pointless to her to answer. "I've seen them do it to her," he continued. "She's really very good. She seems to like it." His musings appeared to remind him of something funny because he snickered "Your father wasn't as pleased! Having a whore for a wife isn't a recipe the little chef likes." His fingers circled lower until they tickled the fringes of her pubic hair. Magda squirmed to the side and Schumacher pressed his knee between hers and barked "open your legs!"

The girl felt his whole hand spread over her mons and grip her like one would palm a tennis ball. "I thought you'd have more hair, like your mother," he said. "You have the same cunt lips, not as puffy, but neat with no petals outside." His finger pressed the moist seam and popped inside to nestle next to the girl's clit. She could feel his erection pushing against her behind as he impaled her on his finger.

"You'll do everything I say if I keep you," he snapped.

"You have no room! They'll find me here!" Magda cried.

The old man grunted and rolled the nub of her clitoris roughly between thumb and forefinger. "You forget I am a carpenter. They will see only what you see if they check this apartment."

Magda was silent, fearful and unconvinced. She could hear the trucks moving in the street below them and the coarse shouts of the soldiers renewed the urgency of her plight. The old man's offer, while tenuous, was the only hope she had. She let her hand drift down to cover his and moved his finger gently against her clitoris.

Schumacher understood it as acceptance of his terms. The little cunt would be his for as long as he could keep her. He finger fucked her as they were locked tightly together and the glorious smell of her arousal made him harder than he had been in years. When she came he bit her neck as a mark of his dominance.

The inevitable boots on the stairs interrupted their tryst. Schumacher quickly helped her into the cubbyhole he'd built behind the stove and the soldiers wasted little time looking beyond a cursory glance around. The Corporal took the finished sheets of the old man's list and folded it carefully into the flap of his tunic.

After, when it was safe, she came out and he fed her. He wouldn't allow her any clothing and he slapped her when she argued. Before the evening was over he had insisted she tell him what she and her mother had done earlier to amuse the Officers. Hearing her account of the mother and daughter having sex excited him and Magda had to get on her knees to please him. It took a long time for him to cum and her jaws ached before he finished. His cum was salty but meager and she had no trouble holding it all in her mouth. He made her show it to him before she was allowed to swallow and then she had to lick his shrinking cock. She fell asleep in his bed wrapped in a rough blanket while he sat at the little table adding names to his growing list.

It was after 3 am when she felt him crawl into bed beside her. He spooned up to her behind and reached around to fondle her youthful breasts. She could feel that he was naked too and the touch of his skin, cool from the apartment felt strange against her warm body. His fingers played down over her belly and teased her opening until it began to grow moist. First one finger and then a second set up a rhythm that brought her body to life. Each time he strummed across her clitoris she felt herself jerk. His long middle finger probed deep inside her but was never long enough to reach bottom. He found she had no hymen and insisted she tell him everything about when and to whom she had lost her precious virginity. He thought it funny that a school principal had betrayed her.

With his finger still wet from her vagina he began to poke around her anus. Magda straightened her legs and squeezed her buttocks together hoping to discourage him but her looped his arm around her belly and toyed with her unprotected rosebud.

The girl squirmed and tried to break free but the old man was quite strong. He worked his finger in to the first knuckle and Magda begged him to stop. His response was to push deeper and the teenager squealed in protest. He sawed his finger in and out of the tight passage while she whimpered. With the digit crooked in her behind he moved it around until the tightness in her sphincter eased. The feeling was not so unpleasant but the shame of having someone play with her bum kept Magda tense. She asked him repeatedly to stop and he ignored her. When she thought he was withdrawing, instead he forced a second digit inside. The stretching muscle burned like it was on fire. She moaned in discomfort but he laughed at her and made grunting pig sounds to add to her humiliation.

Schumacher was kneeling between her legs by then and used his leverage to push his fingers all the way in twisting to counteract the tightness of her unplumbed passage. Magda was weeping when he pulled her up to her knees. The position eased the burning from the fingers stretching her so she didn't resist.

At last he took his fingers out and Magda thought it was over. He slipped his cock into her well lubricated cunt and began to fuck her nudging her knees much further apart with his own. In that awkward position she moved against him as well as she could. When his cock was soaked in her juices he quickly pulled out and pushed the tip into her bum before she could react. She grunted and gasped in discomfort but there was little else she could do. His weight on her lower back kept her from pulling her knees in closer to gain some leverage and protect her bum hole. Her had total access to her anal opening and his hands gripped her hips pulling her back hard onto his cock. She reached back to push him away and her caught her wrists and held them behind her while he rocked in and out gaining a bit more penetration each time until his pubic hair was pressed flat against her skin. His free hand slid up along her ribs and gripped her breast pulling her back on every stroke. Her anus felt seared and she whimpered into the mattress.

"Do you feel like a pig now?" he goaded cruelly. "Getting a cock up your ass is nice, yes? Like a pig coming into season."

"You gave them the names," she muttered bitterly. The words were out of her mouth before she thought better of it.

"And your mother whores for them while your father cooks their dinner," he shot back.

She said no more, silenced by the truth, but Schumacher continued excoriating her soul.

" And now you whore for me little pig. All of your holes are mine. Unless, of course, you get lazy in my bed and I tire of you. The Nazis would be glad to have you back to punish. "

The old man pushed into her for a long time while she humped back trying to help him finish. She was sore from the slapping earlier and sore from having her bottom violated. She hated Schumacher but she hated the Nazis more. When he finally shot his load deep inside her belly she collapsed on the cot. He snuggled against her and wheezed "Say thank you my little whore."

"Thank you Herr Schumacher," she whispered, and fell into an exhausted sleep.

To be continued...