Cop Shop Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice car Craig," she said as she sat inside it.

"Thank you," he grinned as he pulled open his door he watched his friends get into their car while Mike came over.

"Let's go Mike," he said getting in the car while Mike approached and opened one of the back side doors.

A tremor of pleasure washed over her, she was going to be burned alive in here, the heat had turned up another few notches when Mike stepped in the car it was going to be unbearable she thought when all four of them were going to be in the same tiny room with her. She looked at Craig hotly as he started the car, he turned and looked at her and said.

"Just wait you'll have to be patient," he grinned.

Craig's grin just about made her melt, the heat she could feel just from Mike's presence made it worse for her. She was a professional, even though she hadn't done a bang before she had done three before. This shouldn't be too much big a deal, but it was she hadn't anticipated this much... ever she thought.

--

She thought she was going to go mad with lust the whole trip she just wanted to rip Craig's pants open and feast on his cock again but they were finally there, she opened the door and sighed in relief as a gust of cold air cooled her down, she looked at the windows of the car and thought they ought to be steamed by the amount of heat those guys were throwing off.

She looked at the house and was amazed at its size, she knew they all had to live together in a house so big. It was several times larger then many of the holes she had spent nights in.

"Lets go," he said as the second car pulled up and Steven and Damian got out. Damian speared her with a hot look, she knew she was in trouble now all because she touched his and Mike's arse they had been more intense towards her then Craig and Steven.

--

Inside she took in their living space, it was it seemed a mix, a clash of personalities. They certainly lived together, the picture of a military unit in a bookcase confirmed it for her. Both that they lived together and the fact that they had been military. She turned around and said "Who was the boss?"

Craig grinned and said, "It was me."

"I knew it was you, you have this commanding aura about you," she said. "Also could you guys please try and turn down the heat a bit, I feel like I'm a chicken being slow cooked over a fire."

Damian spoke up and said "We'll do more then just that, we'll devour you,"

"Why don't you come over here and prove it big guy?" she asked demurely.

Damian growled and strode over to her and kissed her hard, ravaging her lips. After breaking the kiss she said "Just the way I like it,"

"What do you want us to call you?" asked Craig.

"Amelia would be good, I'm not Sugar now, she's in bed," she said saucily.

Craig grinned and said "I'll take you to the room,"

She looked around once more and noticed that Mike was all red, at least he knows how I feel she thought as she followed Craig up the hall.

"Now take your pick, we'll let you undress us to the waist only for now," he said heatedly.

She grinned and approached Craig, Mike was next he looked extremely uncomfortable. She reached up and began slowly unbuttoning Craig's shirt kissing his neck licking him, scraping her teeth across his taut flesh. After she had finished unbuttoning the shirt she pushed it off and pulled his undershirt out of his pants, exposing the bottom ridges of his abs.

She almost drooled at the sight of his hard packed muscles she leaned down and licked them tracing the muscles with her tongue while slowly pulling the tight white shirt up his chest. She exposed his tight hard pecs and she knew she was right they looked as hard as marble as she pulled the shirt up over his head and raked her nails up his back making him hiss in pleasure as she dipped down to capture a nipple in her mouth she sucked on it making it hard. He groaned while she splayed a hand over his abs playing in the dark brown hair on his chest. She reached down and grasped his thickness through his pants and massaged him making him groan.

She turned at the other three, Steven to her showed remarkable control he didn't look in the slightest bit flushed so she decided he would come last. She walked over to Mike and trailed her tongue from his neck to his forehead making him hiss in pleasure. His taste and the salt from his sweat made her want to savour him even more. She started to slowly unbutton his shirt placing teasing nips and bites on his throat and neck, her tongue peaking out and lashing the skin. Pushing his shirt off his shoulders she looked at her his sweat dampened shirt had plastered to his chest.

White was her new favourite colour, his shirt was transparent in places, she knew his chest would be a treat. She started sliding up his shirt dragging her nails over his abs making him hiss and his eyes roll in pleasure. She knew they all had to have agreed on this or there was no way Mike would let her be so teasing. She licked the sweat from his tight abs as her nails slowly dragged up his chest.

He moaned and panted heavily as her nails teased him while her tongue swept up the sweat on his chest. He tasted good, just like a man should. She could feel Damian's impatience next to her, she felt a thrill going through her that they had made this plan they were all going to have to stick to it. She grinned evilly to herself, now was her time to play. Slowly she pulled Mike's shirt off him and dropped it to the floor, she leaned down and sucked his nipples while her nails dragged over his chest and abs making him groan. His body quivered while she sucked on both of his nipples in turn.

She turned around him and gasped as she was confronted by a massive aggressive tiger tattooed across his entire back. She grasped his cock through his pants and gave him a rub while her tongue lashed up his spine. He hissed as his legs trembled and almost gave out on him. She nipped his neck and moved over to Damian.

She grinned saucily at him before pulling him to her and shoving her tongue down his throat just as he had done to her, while engaged in the kiss she bunched her hands through the middle of his shirt and yanked tearing the shirt open the buttons spraying across the room. He growled as she pulled down the neck of his undershirt and nipped him. Tasting his hot salty sweat, she remembered the sweet taste of his come and wished she could have more now.

She knew that she could probably make him come quickly but she had rules to play by, she pushed off his shirt and slid up his undershirt pulling it over his head then started her exploration licking every ridge of his sculpted abs. She licked up between his pecs before sucking one of his nipples into her mouth her nails raking at his back. He groaned as she teased him, she turned behind him and took in the sight of the ferocious grizzly bear on his back she licked up his spine taking the sweat with her. Grabbing his cock she rubbed him then dragged her nails across him making his legs tremble.

She turned to Steven who was finally looking slightly flushed, she kissed his neck and nipped his throat as she begin unbuttoning his shirt taking her time as she trailed her tongue up his neck to behind his ear. Pushing off his shirt, she quickly yanked his undershirt off him anxious to see his animal. She knew he would have one, but it would have to wait a little longer. She started with his nipples sucking them while her nails teased his back and abs. She drew her tongue down from his neck to his abs licking and teasing them.

She surprised him by sucking his cock into her mouth and giving him a hard suck through his pants. He staggered and groaned as she stood and walked behind him and looked at the wolf on his back she licked up his spine tasting his sweat. They were all very responsive to her she grinned very pleased with her self. She walked over to Craig, she wanted to see what his animal was.

She looked down his back while they all looked at her hotly, a majestic lion was there. She made Craig shudder while she dragged her nails up his back and nipped his throat.

"Now that you've had your fun, it's our turn," said Craig as they pulled off their shoes and socks. After he was done he advanced on her. They all advanced on her, it made her feel very womanly seeing four half naked hunks coming towards her wanting to do unspeakable things to her. It made her shudder as tingles from just the thought rushed over her. Mike leaned up against her grinding his thick hardness against her back as he pulled open her simple but sluttish dress. Craig leaned down and caught one of her nipples into her mouth while Damian took the other. She leaned back into the hard planes of Mike's chest the heat and dampness of him turning her on further.

Steven grinned at her before dropping down and pulling down her panties, he gave her clit a flick with his tongue making her jump in surprise.

"What I want is for you to strip the one who pleases you the most and pleasure him first," said Craig looking up at her as he massaged her breast.

She grinned at them then cried out and rubbed against Mike as Steven stabbed his tongue inside of her she groaned rubbing up against Mike, he growled in her ear nipping her neck his fingers stroking the tops of her thighs while Steven's tongue licked and prodded her quim.

She squirmed against Mike while the two on her breasts tortured and teased her, sucking her nipples into painfully hard points and grazing her breasts with their teeth. Mike dragged his short nails over her thighs while Steven curled his tongue inside her and pushed deeper.

"Oh my god.. Steven!" she cried out as the other sensations but that faded. Then suddenly fireworks exploded as Mike's rough nails slid in along side Steven's tongue. She swore that her scream of pleasure as her orgasm exploded was so loud that the whole street could hear.

She ground herself against Mike's hardness making him groan as she recovered from her orgasm.

Craig pulled himself away from her breast and said "Who do you pick?"

She grinned and pulled Steven up by his belt and kissed him, she shoved her tongue down his throat almost before shoving him down over the bed she climbed on top of him and kissed his neck scraping her teeth down his throat with her tongue making him shudder. It added to the excitement that she could feel the other three men around her waiting impatiently for their turn.

She took care in sucking his nipples raking her teeth over them making his hands fist at the bed sheets, he groaned as she switched to his other nipple sucking and teasing before dragging her tongue down his abs. She drew her tongue across every ridge, her nails scraping him along with her tongue and teeth, making him moan as his throbbing cock bulged in his pants.

She pulled at his belt opening it up and attacking his pants, unzipping them and yanking them down. His navy boxers tented straight up, he moaned when she licked his cock and stroked with her nails through the cloth, "Fuck.." he hissed as she continued to torture him. She dug a nail into both sides of his boxers and stated to slowly drag them down. She noticed this time that there were no tan lines on his golden skin, she grinned at that and pulled his boxers up over his straining cock then pulled them off him and tossed them to the floor.

Her mouth watered at the sight of his big cock and leaned back to absorb in the sight of his powerful masculine body on display for her. She leaned in and took one long lick from base to tip of his cock making his groan long and loud. Her hand wrapped around him and stroked slowly her nails raking up his taut flesh.

He hissed as he gripped the sheets tighter, sweat bursting out over his body. He cried out as she suddenly took his full length into her mouth, sucking deeply, slowly, driving him crazy with need. She pulled back letting his cock drop away as she sucked on her fingers getting ready for this. She grabbed his arse and pulled him open before flipping him over on his chest. She leaned over him and dragged her tongue from the base of his spine to his neck raking her nails up his back.

He groaned into the sheets as the hot fire burned through his body, then he jerked up as her wet fingers rubbed against his arse. "Fuck!" he cried out as she stuck her tongue inside him her nails teasing his rim. He panted heavily as the pleasure raged inside him, his vision faded along the edges the pleasure was so strong.

While one hand probed his arse along with her tongue her other hand wrapped around his pulsing cock and stroked him firmly making sure her nails raked his skin. All she could hear from him now was him gasping in breaths as the pleasure assaulted him wave after wave. She shoved her tongue down as far as she could reach as her fingers assaulted him.

He cried out hoarsely as he exploded in her hand, pulse after pulse she stroked him, pleasure ravaged his body then it finally began receding. She pulled her hand up and licked it clean, loving the salty taste of his essence. She rolled him back over and took his limp cock in her mouth and sucked him clean.

He shuddered and staggered off the bed and leaned up again the door. She looked around at the others and watch them stroking their bulging erections. She needed to get them out now. Mike grinned at her as she walked over to him. "I want you in my pussy," She pulled at his belt and opened his pants shoving them down his legs where he kicked him off. His silver boxers stretched to their limits, she raked her nails up him making him hiss.

She then grabbed at Craig's belt and pulled him over, while opening his belt she said "I want you in my arse," She pulled open his pants and shoved them down. She leaned forward and ran her tongue up his cock straining through his scarlet boxers. He groaned as she licked him, it was the best thing that's happened in months he though as she moved over to Damian.

"And I want your sweet cock in my mouth," she said to Damian as she attacked his belt. She pulled open his pants and shoved them down. She then grabbed the middle of his black boxers and tore them open sucking his cock deep into her mouth.

"Ahh fuck," Damian hissed as she sucked him powerfully when she released him she yanked his torn boxers off then stood back. She looked over his powerful body and licked her lips. She looked over at Craig and Mike their tented boxers and their powerful chests gleaming with sweat. She swore that it was all a dream. She yanked down Mike's boxers and sucked his cock to the back of her throat while she stroked Craig through his boxers.

Mike stumbled back as she let go of his cock, she turned and yanked down Craig's boxers giving him the same treatment. She pushed him back towards the bed then straddled him she leaned over and licked his neck before turning. "What are you waiting for boys?" she grinned as Craig grasped her hips as she slowly slid down on his cock.

She moaned his thickness really spread her out she pushed right down over his cock making them both cry out. "Oh god Amelia, you're so damn tight," Craig hissed as it felt like his cock was being crushed.

"Come on and fuck me Mike," she said huskily.

He grinned and straddled her hips and slid inside of her, "Damn... you are... tight," he hissed as he pushed down.

She panted heavily just the feeling of Craig's cock in her was driving her crazy, then nirvana happened as Mike started sliding into her. Waves of hot burning pleasure coursed through her. She watched Damian as he stroked himself, she couldn't let his cock go to waste so she said panting heavily. "Oh no... you bring... that cock over here,"

"Yes miss," he said smirking as he walked up to her, he hissed as she wrapped her lips around his cock.

Mike groaned as he sank deeper into her pussy, it felt like it was trying to strangle his cock. Craig laid back against the pillows and moaned the pleasure was building without even doing anything. He had to restrain the urge to buck up into her she was so tight it was nearly killing him.

Amelia finally got tired of Mike trying to slowly ease himself in she wrapped her legs around his and forced him in making them all groan. Damian hissed as her teeth raked his cock sending fiery pulses of pleasure and pain through his body.

Mike arched his back and growled the pleasure stabbed through him mercilessly as she yanked him down into her.

"Fuck me now," she said demanding them before sucking Damian's cock back into her mouth.

She rocked on Craig's hips squeezing his cock. He grunted and grasped her hips and started thrusting up to her while Mike slammed down onto her. Damian grasped her head and pushed her down on his cock. He hissed as her tongue flicked over him, the vibration from her groans was driving him crazy.

Craig was nearly gasping for breath as he thrust up into her with abandon, he couldn't do anything but feel the amazing pleasure that was shooting through his body. He slammed himself up against her rapidly. Steven stood by the door stroking himself as he watched all four of them groan and shout their pleasure.

Mike thrust into her faster, the sweat dripping from him as he buried himself in the pleasure, the burning sensation travelling every inch of his body. His hands dug into her thighs as he thrust again and again.

Amelia thought her world was going to implode she had a huge cock in every orifice she sucked Damian harder her nails raking his thighs making him moan loudly. She owned his cock right now as the pleasure assaulted her she rocked her hips the two cocks pounding into her. She knew they couldn't keep this pace forever her nails reached up to Damian's arse and shoved a finger in making him howl. She knew that did it and it wouldn't take much more to make him come.

The pleasure burning her was almost too much to bear now, she could hardly move her hips she was near immobilized from the pleasure. She squeezed her passages making both men growl. She rubbed her finger inside Damian faster as she dragged her tongue under the rim of his cock. He roared as his orgasm exploded over her tongue. He panted groaning as he pumped his seed down her throat.

At the taste of his sweeter come with a slight salty tang, her orgasm tore through her she clenched tightly trapping the two men pounding into her. Mike cried out above her as his orgasm took him. He slammed his cock deep inside her as he pulsed his seed into her.

Craig roared out under her as he exploded into her, he thrust himself deeper as she purposely clenched herself over his cock making him moan dragging his orgasm out longer.

Mike rolled off her and panted heavily and looked over seeing Steven stroke his cock harder and faster. Amelia recovered slightly from her exertion and saw Steven stroking himself, she slid off Craig and off the bed before saying "Don't waste it!" Before coming up to him scrapping his balls with her nails as she shoved his cock to the root into her mouth and suck hard.

"Fuck!" he cried out as he collapsed against the door, his orgasm soon ripped through him as he pulsed into her mouth.

She climbed back on the bed after licking her lips and laid down between Mike and Craig. "That was fun boys, do you usually do that?"

"Not often," said Craig as he slid off the bed. "This will be your bed for the night," he said as he stepped out of the room. Mike slid off the bed and stumbled slightly.

Amelia giggled as she watched Mike stagger slightly out of the room. "You boys going to stay with me? I'm about to drop asleep, you guys wore me out,"

Damian chuckled as he staggered towards the bed, "I think you wore all of us out," he said before collapsing onto the bed.

Steven slipped onto the bed and laid on the pillow, he was exhausted. He closed his eyes and fell asleep.

Amelia laid back on the bed, she was amazed at her own power she had worn out four extremely hunky ex-marines now cops. She knew she wasn't done yet, she hadn't fucked Damian and Steven yet. She'd get to that in the morning before they kicked her out.