Cop Shop Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3

Amelia woke to a large imposing grizzly bear next to her, Damian was still asleep next to her rolled on his side letting her analyse his tattoo in greater depth. She flicked a nail down his back and felt his muscles quiver. She was going to take him in her pussy that was for sure.

She turned on her side and saw that Steven had left the room, she'd track him down later but right now she wanted to play with Damian. She caressed his back with her nails gently feeling his body shudder in pleasure, she trailed her nail down his back to his arse and scraped it across his rim.

He groaned and shifted on his side and looked to her, "Damn.. are you always this sexed up?"

"Yes actually," she purred and stroked his thigh with her nails. She pulled back the sheets and revealed his thickening cock.

"Well you're rising to the occasion," she chuckled and grasped his cock with her hands and stroked him.

He groaned and laid back on the bed as her nails ran over him. He looked to her as she let go and slid off the bed, "Where are you going?"

"I'm going to find Steven, stay there," she said huskily.

Walking out to the kitchen she saw Steven standing over the sinks she watched his back the amazing wolf stretched over his broad back as he washed some dishes she moved up to him and wrapped one of her arms around his waist and pushed her other hand down into his boxers and grabbed his cock.

He groaned when her nails contacted his cock as he thickened, "Come back to bed, I'll make it worth your while," she purred as she pulled her hand out of his boxers.

Steven followed her hungrily up the hall and back into the room where Damian laid out on the bed waiting. Amelia turned and tugged down Steven's boxers and kneeled down sucking his cock deep into her mouth.

He groaned as she gave him another tongue lashing, she pulled back when he was fully hard, she pulled him to the bed and when he laid down she straddled him.

"Right boys, I want this hard and fast," she said huskily as she slid down over Steven's cock. She groaned, reaching out for Damian's cock stroking him as she settled onto Steven.

"Need your cock in me now Damian," she said as she thrust down on Steven making them groan.

"Damn you are tight," he panted as he grasped her hips spreading her wider.

Damian moved over to her straddling her hips, he pushed into her and hissed. "Damn... how do you get... so tight?"

He slammed himself into her making all three of them cry out as the razor edged pleasure slashed through him. Amelia grasped Damian's arse digging her nails in pushing him in further. "Fuck me now!" she cried out as she rocked her hips.

They started up an even thrust keeping her filled as they shared thrusts between them, she clawed at Damian's arse making him hiss as they thrust into her. She slipped a finger into his arse making him growl and his legs tremble as he fought to keep control of the pace. She clenched her openings as she started up a heavier bucking pattern. She squeezed Steven tightly as he thrust into her, she hissed as Steven's nails dug into her hips as he groaned under her thrusting harder.

She kept rubbing her finger up inside of Damian's arse while drawing her nails up his back. She locked her pussy around him squeezing him while he drove into her, they both lost their rhythm as they pounded into her, the pleasure beginning to completely overwhelm her. She cried out as her orgasm shot through her without warning squeezing her passages together tightly.

Damian roared as her finger slipped deeper into his arse as her nails dug deeply into his back. He shuddered as he exploded pulsing deep inside her. Steven gave her arse a few more sharp thrusts before he let out his own roar of release.

They laid together on the bed panting heavily for some time until Steven rolled off the bed and out of the room, Amelia looked out the doorway for a moment before leaning back and sighing. It had been amazing last night and this morning, but she knew tonight it was back on the street for her getting things done.

Steven came back into the room holding what looked like money to her and something else.

"You need to get off the streets Amelia, Craig left this for you. It's the location of a local, legal brothel, you'll have food and a place to sleep. I think it's the best option for you. And this money is for you as well as a start up," he said handing her the money and the card.

She grinned it looked like she was off the streets for now.

"After we have fed you, we'll take you there," said Damian huskily.

It looks like her adventure with the police had paid off tremendously well she thought.