Copenhagen Couple Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TimothyM
TimothyM
254 Followers

Fucking Daniella like this made it clear to me that as much as I loved soft, wet pussy, I would always be greedy for anal sex. I adored butts in all shapes and sizes and seeing my dick penetrate and possess the tiny naughty entrance had turned out to be a major quirk of mine. Which meant that it was nice to know that a woman's ass was just as nice to fuck as a man's -- though I realized that it had felt quite a bit tighter and better when Michael's cock had filled Daniella's pussy. I don't know whether he knew that or he just wanted his girlfriend to enjoy the same feeling again, but he found a dildo in their bedside stand and rolled a rubber on it.

I took a break from fucking Daniella to allow Michael to reach between my legs, find the dripping entrance of her pussy and insert the dildo. It was the same size as his cock, and both Daniella and I moaned in appreciation, when the fake penis filled her and made the deeper part of her asshole close in on my dick. Fuck it felt so tight and good as I started to thrust again, and Daniella whimpered and her hand got busy on her clit. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Michael get another condom, roll it on his cock and add lube. Oh yeah I knew what that meant!

My still wet asshole tensed in anticipation, and the contraction transmitted to my balls and dick. Suddenly, without any warning I was there, right at the edge, and with three hard thrusts I reached my climax and fell off the cliff. I unloaded my sperm in the condom, yelling in surprise and ecstasy. I think my bed partners were slightly taken aback too, but I wasn't about to admit that just the thought of being fucked in the ass by Michael at the same time, had me lose control inside Daniella's hot bottom. I managed not to collapse on her as my dick finished spurting, but I was grateful, when Michael took hold of me from behind.

He held me against him with an arm around my chest, while his girlfriend moved away. I laid my head back on Michael's shoulder and leaned on him, gasping for air and very much aware of his erection against my buttock. I felt hands on my deflating penis, and when I looked down, Daniella was using soft tissues to remove the condom and wipe me a bit. As soon as she was done, Michael eased me forward and down on the bed. I ended up lying over a rolled up duvet, with my head on my arms and my butt in the air, ready for him to use. It was almost like a déjà vu when I felt his hands spread my buttocks and lube hit my back entrance.

As the first time I heard his deep voice behind me, when the head of his cock found my anus, but this time he said: "Are you ready to take my cock up your sexy butt, Anders?" Again my voice failed me utterly; I just nodded and shivered in expectation, and he immediately took me. Just as I'd done to him, Michael rammed his cock all the way into me at once, almost making me scream from the pain of penetration. But it didn't really hurt and submitting to an experienced and determined man felt so good. He was gentle after the initial entry, pulling back and working my narrow tunnel with small jabs until I was adequately expanded.

Daniella had been watching and playing with the sex toy in her pussy. When her boyfriend lay down on top of me and kissed my neck, she smiled wickedly and removed the dildo. Armed with the pussy juice covered rod she ambushed him, and Michael whimpered in my ear, when she pressed it into his asshole. Just the thought of what she was doing to him, and how much I'd like to be with a woman, who'd fuck my ass with a dildo, made my own well-plugged tunnel tense up around Michael's cock. "Mmm, yes, I really like feeling your hot ass hug my cock, Anders."

We just lay there, getting used to the full feeling, while Daniella took a quick trip to the bathroom. When she came back, Michael started to move inside me, but he soon withdrew. I didn't have time to wonder why, because he rolled me over and spread my legs with knees and hands. Oh shit, I wasn't sure I wanted to be taken like a girl. When I tried to push him away, Daniella grabbed my hands and pulled them above my head. She straddled my head, so her knees pressed my arms down on the bed, and her pussy was right in front of my face. I knew what she wanted, but all I could focus on was Michael's relentless cock against my exposed anus.

He didn't hesitate but took me almost brutally, The protest on my lips died and was replaced by an explosive 'Ohhh', when the head of Michael's cock connected with that elusive spot inside me. Yeah, I know now that it was my prostate but I had no clue at the time. All I knew was that it felt great, my dick tried to rear its head (though without much success), and I wanted more. Whimpering I buried my face in Daniella's lap and started licking her clit and her pussy. I could taste her juices but also a faint salty tang, which had to be Michael's cum, still leaking from her depths.

It was at the same time humiliating, exciting and wonderful to be utterly defenseless, lying on my back and being fucked by Michael, while his girlfriend's pussy filled my mouth. As I no longer tried to resist, Daniella let my arms get free, and I immediately used the opportunity to fondle her ample breasts and buttocks. I managed to shove two fingers up her ass, which made her give a small, surprised shriek. It degenerated into lusty moaning, when I began to finger fuck her asshole in time with Michael's thrusts into my butt. He held my thighs and his loins hit my balls and the nether part of my buttocks with ever increasing speed.

Just before his cock swelled and began to throb in my sore and thoroughly vanquished tunnel, I stuck two fingers of my other hand into Daniella's pussy and tried to find her hidden spot. I kept working her swollen nub with my tongue and when I touched the slightly rough area on the slick wall, I carefully rubbed my fingertips across it. The result was that my two conquerors came almost at the same time. I heard them both utter sounds of ecstasy, and I felt Michael's cock pulse in my hole, while my fingers got squeezed rhythmically by Daniella.

After this great round of sex, we were all somewhat exhausted as well as sated. We had a quick shower, but instead of indicating that they wanted me to leave, Michael and Daniella took me back to bed. We cuddled and chatted, and it felt nice and relaxing. They told me that they thought I'd gained a lot of experience and skill since we last met. Especially my various initiatives, including my final timing of Daniella's orgasm, got complimented. I lapped it all up, but had to admit that the last part was actually a happy coincidence.

I told them that their mutual game with the dildo had turned me on, and I'd been rather envious about not being in on the fun. Daniella laughed and fetched a bag in their closet. She emptied it on the bed, and I stared in astonishment at the large pile of sex toys, most of which were still in the original packaging. "My uncle has a shop which sells this stuff, and he lets us have models of last year and things he can't sell. Also advertising samples sent to him from manufacturers, and in return we tell him how we liked them. You're welcome to take some home, but only if we try them out first."

Nodding happily I started to rummage around, this was so much better than the embarrassment of going to a sex shop. Michael and Daniella helped me by commenting on the advantages and disadvantages of various toys. Finally I had decided on two different types, one a fairly large dildo shaped like a real cock and another more plain straight-up-and-down model in black. Michael fetched some batteries and put them in the large dildo. Then he threw the other toys back in the bag, while Daniella showed me how to turn on the vibrator. She admonished me to wipe the toys carefully before and after use: "And always put a condom on them, both for hygiene and because you can't really know what chemicals they contain."

Daniella gave me a small size condom to roll on the black dildo and took one from their normal supply for the large model. Then she stretched out on the bed between us, turned on the vibrator and ran the dildo over her nipples, in circles on her breasts and down her stomach. As it got to the top of her slit, she sighed in delight, her eyes closed and a small smile on her face. Spreading her legs as the dildo played on her clit and at the entrance to her pussy, Daniella looked extremely sexy, and my dick began to revive. I wanted to play too, so I draped myself over her leg with my head on her thigh. This way I could see how she used the vibrator on her clit and get my fingers into her wet pussy.

Daniella seemed to like it when I bunched my fingers and used them to fuck just the entrance to her hot cave. She moaned and let the dildo circle on her nub more intensely. Suddenly Michael joined the game, running the small dildo up one thigh and along the cleft in my butt. He whispered small snippets of advice in my ear. "If you don't have a sweet young guy to fuck you, it's so nice to have a toy for fun -- and that goes for men as well as women." His strong warm hands gently pried my buttocks apart and placed the tip of the fake dick against my anus. "If a man needs a break, but his partner needs something hard, you can't beat a nice dildo."

He slowly inserted the long smooth rod in my rectum, and he must have covered it in lube, because it slid in without any resistance. So there I was, with my ass filled once again, my fingers buried in the hot pussy of a beautiful, sensuous woman, who masturbated with a large cock-like vibrator two inches from my nose, while her boyfriend mumbled hot stuff in my ear and fondled my butt. To be honest I'm not sure what turned me on most, but my dick was certainly well on the way to full game participation.

Without warning Daniella gave her revealing kittenish noises, as her hips rose slightly, and the entrance of her pussy contracted around my fingers. As soon as she relaxed, I grabbed hold of the dildo and let it replace my fingers inside her. Michael began to fuck my ass with the black dildo, as Daniella moaned: "Yes, yes give it to me, hard." I didn't hesitate but let the fat vibrating dildo disappear into her needy hole. It was an awesome sight and feeling: having a sexy woman writhe and moan with joy when I fucked her with a large rubber cock. I switched off the vibrator, because it made the slippery toy too hard to keep hold off.

Daniella's fingers rubbed her clit while I really got a fast rhythm going. When she was obviously about to climax again, I shoved the dildo all the way in and rammed one of my wet finger into her ass. Fuck, that made her scream and her whole body shook. I enjoyed the way the contractions of her orgasm were even more distinct in the back tunnel. Michael grunted approvingly in my ear, and I felt his hard-on against my thigh. He was obviously also getting fit for fight due to our fun with the sex toys. It was just a matter of who would do what to whom.

Apparently, Michael had no doubts about this, because he pulled me away from Daniella, turned her over and applied some lube to his sheathed cock. He spread her buttocks and slowly entered her ass, and when he was fully seated, he also kept the dildo in place in her pussy. Slowly he got her to recline on the mattress, following her down and positioning his legs on the outside of hers. He gave a pert little wriggle with his butt to show what he wanted. When I didn't immediately moved in behind him, Michael turned his head and looked at me.

"Come on, Anders, I want your cock inside me again." He discovered that I was fumbling with my hand between my legs, trying to remove the dildo, and gave me a stern shake of the head. "Your toy stays in place. Otherwise how will you know what it's like to be with two guys at the same time? And anyway it's meant to keep your ass ready for my cock." At once embarrassed and excited I left the dildo half way up my butt and sat behind Michael. I took lube and a condom, and my dick throbbed with expectation, longing to be inside his tight hole. This time I spent quite a while preparing his entrance with lube and penetrated him very slowly, enjoying the feeling of his anus gradually opening for my engorged manhood.

Michael was moaning quietly and hugging the tip of my dick with his sphincter when I paused to relish the hot embrace of his sexy butt around my glans. I automatically tightened my own muscles around the inflexible rod in my own ass, oh yes I certainly knew why he had ordered me to retain the toy. I told him to take me in, and Michael willingly slid back to engulf me. I closed my eyes to focus on the amazing sensation of a narrow tunnel rubbing my shaft all the way down. Daniella managed to shift upwards to keep her boyfriend partially embedded as he moved.

Reaching behind me, I pushed the dildo all the way into my ass, and held it there while Michael did all the work in front of me. When he had rocked back and forth several times, getting his cock massaged by Daniella's asshole and his tight tunnel plugged by my dick, I decided to take charge and give them one last ride. I grabbed Michael's hips and fucked him mercilessly, making his cock thrust into the bum of his girlfriend, as she maintained her position perfectly. Very little sperm was left to eject, but my orgasm was nevertheless fantastic. Probably also because having my anus contract around the dildo, as I came deep inside Michael's hot chute, felt damn good.

I deflated and pulled out almost immediately, removed the condom and wiped myself. Then I sat on the bed, feeling slightly woozy from the intense orgasm, and watched Daniella and Michael. To my surprise he also withdrew and lay down on his back. They both reached for me, and before I could object, I was standing on my knees next to Michael's hip. He smiled at me: "I want you to ride me, Anders." Shocked speechless I just shook my head pleadingly, but they were adamant. Daniella grabbed the dildo with one hand and gave my sore balls a small warning tug with the other, while Michael took my leg and moved it.

As I straddled him, I had to lean forward and catch myself with a hand on either side of his head, in order not to fall down. He turned his head to kiss my arm, before he looked up at me with implacable desire. "You can get my cock like this or not at all." Shit, he knew me too well already, I still wanted to be fucked again. They had me just where they wanted, and Michael held my hips, while Daniella removed the toy from my bum. I felt him spread his legs between mine, and a satisfied expression filled his face, when she carefully pushed the dildo into his asshole. Then their attention returned to me.

Michael pressed downwards on my hips, while Daniella exposed my anus with one hand and helped his cock find the target with the other. I wanted to beg them for mercy, to please let me go, but on the other hand my ass felt so empty and eager to be refilled with the hard cock of the man beneath me. As I felt the head against my quivering opening, I gave a resigned whimper and let him impale me. To my relief it wasn't even painful, just a slight discomfort at the initial breaching. I guess the preparatory work with the dildo was the main reason, but of course Michael was significantly smaller than Mark.

Still I could hardly credit that I had been persuaded / forced to ride a man so few months after swearing 'never again'. But I've since come to the conclusion that this couple was able to get me to do more or less anything they wanted. As soon as I was fully seated, Daniella straddled her boyfriend in front of me. She took hold of my hands and placed them on her breasts. I knew she wanted me to fondle them, while she watched me ride Michael's insatiable cock. I buried my face on her soft shoulder and moved up and down a few times, then I whispered: "Please, I can't do this, I don't think I can make him come this way."

Daniella played with the damp curls at the nape of my neck: "If I can ride him to ecstasy with my ass, surely you can too. He won't last very long, if you use your sexy butt just right." She moved backwards to place her pussy on Michael's face, in order for him to eat her, and helped me balance on my knees over his lap. I followed her advice and worked the sensitive part of his cock with the narrow outer tunnel of my butt. It felt good actually, and I relaxed and rolled my hips slightly, flexing my inner muscles as I rode him. Michael's hands performed a little dance on my buttocks, clearly signaling that the stimulation was spot on.

Within a few minutes I felt his manhood swell inside my ass, getting rock hard, and then he pressed me all the way down on his cock as it exploded inside me. Daniella shifted away from his face, so we could hear her boyfriend almost sob in ecstasy and she smiled at me with approval. I buried my face in her lovely breasts and kissed the soft skin. She wound her fingers in my blond curls, murmuring admiringly. "Such sweet boys with nice bodies and clever mouths, fingers, dicks and asses." I winced in discomfort, when Michael took hold of his half deflated cock and pushed me off.

I landed on my aching butt next to him and took revenge by grabbing the end of the dildo and fucking his probably also fairly sore hole a couple of times. After an initial grunt of surprise, Michael just grinned and winked saucily at me. I left him to deal with the aftermath and went out to take a final shower and get dressed. When I was done, Daniella presented me with a box containing the chosen toys, saying: "You've certainly deserved those, Anders. We enjoyed this time as well and hope you want to visit us again." I nodded and we exchanged phone numbers and agreed to ring each other in five or six months' time.

Then I left, having gotten another fantastic experience, an even sorer ass and more sated dick, and with a body and mind which had had all their wishes fulfilled. When I got home, I opened the box, took out the dildos and started to laugh. Daniella had tied a pink bow around the large vibrator and stuck a card underneath the ribbon. It said: "I hope you'll give other women as much pleasure with this as you gave me. D." The black toy was wrapped in a note from Michael: "Good luck hunting for tight butts. M." Since that day I've always owned at least those two types of toys and fortunately had plenty of opportunity to use them.

TimothyM
TimothyM
254 Followers
12