Copenhagen Couple Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TimothyM
TimothyM
254 Followers

As I tried to get my breath back and did my best to keep my weight off the couple below me, I heard Daniella's giggle: "Ooops, sorry, too much I guess." Her tone of voice showed that she didn't really feel bad about the eruption she had caused. I suppose I didn't mind too much either, though I'd wanted a longer time doing Kristine together with Michael. But maybe I could still get some more, because my dick refused to go down. I pulled out and managed to get the condom off. When Daniella saw my partially erect manhood, she giggled again and reached for it. She had a soft wet cloth for wiping away any residual taste of rubber, I suppose.

Then she bent over as I steadied myself with a hand on the wall, because my legs were still wobbly, and even kneeling with slightly spread thighs felt precarious. One hand caressed my aching balls and perineum, and the other found its way to the dildo still lodged in my ass. Daniella's mouth surrounded my dick, and she gently nursed it back to full arousal with her amazing oral skills, though her work with the plug certainly helped. When she was sure that I was fit for fight, she sat up and smiled proudly, with good reason. Michael, who'd turned Kristine onto her back and was slowly working her pussy, while keeping an eye on us, voiced his approval too: "Well done, darling, I'm ready to switch now."

He pulled out and nodded to me, and I was more than happy to get my naked dick into Kristine's warm cavern. She smiled at me and worked her clit, while I rotated the head in the outer part of her tunnel, the way I knew she liked. Fairly quickly I was rewarded by the faint contractions that accompanied her cries and cute facial expression as she came around my manhood. Fuck, I loved it when a woman did that, it made me feel proud of my skills in bed even if she did most of the work. While we were having fun, Michael had gotten Daniella on all fours and taken possession of her as yet untouched backside.

The hard thrusts he was making were gradually pushing her across the mattress and she ended up next to Kristine's head. Somehow both girls knew what they wanted, and Daniella got her arms on the other side and slowly lowered her upper body, so that her tits were in Kristine's face. I could see that my partner sucked and licked the hard nipples eagerly, and then she moaned, as she came again, hard. This time I rammed my dick deep into her vibrating pussy, and I kept fucking her with abandon throughout her climax. I knew I could keep going for a long time, without risking loss of control. Kristine certainly enjoyed my efforts, she writhed below us and whimpered into Daniella's beautiful breasts.

As she came down from her high, we separated the two girls, and I pulled Kristine up on her side. I caught Michael's eye and he winked in understanding. He withdrew from Daniella, who moved to a position where she could watch the next game. Her boyfriend lay down behind Kristine and his fingers and cock immediately found their way to her anus. As I held her tight with arms and legs, she had no way of escaping her fate, i.e. being filled by two demanding poles at once. Not that I think she minded, even if she did whine pitifully and clutched me, as his cock forced its way deep into her ass.

We spent quite a long time like this, taking turns to move back and forth in Kristine's hot caves, making her moan and tremble between us. I've no doubt that Michael and I both adored the feeling of another male piston sliding against our own with only a thin dividing wall of slick flesh, as we delighted in sharing a sexy, willing female. Kristine was so much shorter than us, that Michael and I were more or less face to face, and even if we were focused on the soft body caught between us, I was very much aware of him and his reactions to our joint pleasure.

So I also knew when he was ready to take over, and I pulled out, gave Kristine a deep kiss and whispered "have fun." As soon as I'd moved away, Michael pushed her onto her stomach then maneuvered her up on all fours. He proceeded with fucking her plumb bottom most thoroughly, until she finally begged for mercy. I grabbed a condom and Daniella, who had been circling the threesome and making sure that the dildos stayed in place in my ass and her boyfriend's. Having a stiff rod up your butt certainly made moving around a challenge, but I liked the feeling.

Daniella certainly liked it too, when I got her under me, spread her legs and after a short dip in her wet pussy, slid my sheathed dick lower down and aimed for her puckered rose. She gasped when I pushed hard to enter, but didn't object as I possessed her well prepared but still very tight anus and buried my dick in her guts in one determined stroke. I had her legs on my shoulders and that gave me unlimited access to using her sweet bottom, the first female one I'd ever had. She worked her clit, crying loudly as she came and almost strangulated my poor manhood.

I punished her by pulling out, getting on my back and demanding that she ride me. She whined a bit, but still mounted my tireless pole and gave it a nice massage with her hot ass. We were right in front of Kristine and Michael, who had a nice view of Daniella's sexy bottom as it slid up and down my dick. They were still at it by this point, and Michael and I both had dildos in place so I guess you could say we were enjoying a four-part butt stretching. Not long after, both girls insisted that they could take no more, so Michael (and I) relented. "But we want some nice tight pussy, when we get back, understand?"

Our girls nodded, and we disappeared into the bathroom. We wanted to be absolutely clean for the end game, but also had another joint mission, unspoken but somehow understood. Or at least that's what I felt, and Michael didn't seem surprised, when I made him bend over the counter next to the sink, ripped out the dildo and shoved my dick up his butt. He just moaned about how much he liked getting fucked by my hard iron, as I held his hips and reveled in taking my third hot asshole in a row. It was at that point I knew that even though I like a woman's ass almost as much as her pussy, nothing compares to the muscular beauty of a guy in relation to anal sex.

Though I never discussed this with Michael, I think he may have felt the same. When I'd had my fill of fucking his awesome ass, we traded places, and he gave me a short run. I was still sore after his rather violent initial ride, but I still enjoyed having him inside me. And somehow the position I was in meant he was hitting that elusive spot which made me go hot all over and get very close to erupting. I think he knew, because his husky voice teased me together with the short stabs: "You like that, hmm? Having my cock up your pretty ass and making you squirm?" Oh yes, I sure did.

"You think about this when you play with yourself? With a dildo up your tight hole and your hand on that nice dick." His fingers were on my shaft, pushing the condom off as he stroked me in time with his thrusts, and I had to beg him to stop or I'd cum. Well, at least that was better than having to admit using him for my masturbation fantasies. I kept my face adverted so Michael wouldn't see my blush as we got into the shower and washed ourselves carefully. Then we returned to the two lovely ladies waiting in the bedroom, joking about how they were probably longing for us.

Maybe they were, but Daniella and Kristine obviously had no problems with entertaining themselves alone. When we entered, Kristine was sitting next to Daniella with her fingers buried deep in both holes of the sexy brunette's. She was kissing and biting the breasts of her partner, while Daniella was busy rubbing her clit and clearly having a great time. We'd only enjoyed the sight for a few moments, when Michael's girlfriend came, her sounds of ecstasy small screams and gasps. As her tense body relaxed again, she begged: "Enough, I can't take any more now." Wonder how many times she'd come!

As Kristine sat up, she spotted us and smiled happily. I pointed at her and raise my eyebrow in question. She blushed a bit, but nodded as an indication that she had also managed to fulfill the requirement for our last act. My dick lurched at the thought of getting inside her needy orgasm-tight pussy and finally filling her with cum. But first I wanted to do something else, and I drew Michael with me to stand next to the bed. I put my hand on the back of Kristine's neck and gently guided her towards his cock. She opened eagerly and let him occupy the last warm wet cave he'd not yet enjoyed.

I stood close up and fondled Michael's balls and butt, relishing the blissful look on his face, as Kristine practiced her art on his cock. He may not have been a huge fan of fellatio, but even so he would have to admit to liking the attention he got from her sweet lips and cheeky tongue. At least he didn't seem to be in a hurry to be elsewhere. Daniella had recovered by now and moved to sit in front of me. I turned to face her and she immediately took possession of my dick. Instead of sucking it, she chose to lick the sensitive crown as if she was a giddy girl with a tasty ice cream cone on a hot summer day.

Michael and I admired the oral skills of our two sexy chicks as we fondled each other's butts, but no matter how much we liked this game, we had a plan to execute. "Enough of that," Michael was almost gruff, "we want you to ride us now." I nodded and got on the bed next to Kristine, while he walked around to the other side, taking Daniella with him. Soon we were on our backs, facing in opposite directions and each straddled by an eager woman. Within moments an intense competition was underway. Two females were doing their best to get their man to lose control, and two males were fighting to be the last to give in.

Kristine and Daniella could see each other, as they rode us. I could enjoy the sight of both the blonde who rode me and the ass of the competing brunette, as Daniella moved up and down on Michael's cock. In addition, we could reach out and tease the adversary, by playing with his balls and anus. Michael was the first to use this sneaky tactic, and I almost lost on the spot. But I clenched my teeth and returned the favor, and even managed to get a fingertip inside him. That revenge made him groan, and he probably regretted initiating the fun.

However, I think we ended up completely even, because at the exact moment I knew I had to let go, I heard Michael's husky voice. "Ohh yeah, take it, take it all, you .." Just then the first shot of cum left my convulsing dick, and my shout of ecstasy drowned the rest of his utterance. In any case his words soon degenerated into happy grunts as we both emptied our balls for the last time. When we were wrung out and reduced to exhausted panting, our triumphant ladies gleefully high fived each other. They left us limp and sticky to take a shower together.

By the time Michael and I were able to get up and totter out to the shower, we could hear Daniella and Kristine chatting and laughing in the kitchen. But we agreed that we didn't mind them feeling victorious in return for the awesome ride which gave us a climax worthy of an Olympic gold medal. Michael added a few quiet observations which had me beaming with pride. "We've never had such great sex with anyone else, Anders. Right now, I'm even more pleased that we managed to seduce you last year than when we had you the first time. And normally it's the thrill of the hunt and a new prey that does it for us." He grinned as I nodded with complete agreement thinking about my fun chasing Kristine.

We were getting dressed after another joint shower, and I felt absurdly pleased when he continued. "I hope you'll be available as a special friend for the foreseeable future, Anders. And feel free to bring Kristine or another guest like that any time you want." It felt like I was glowing with joy at his approval and the indication that they appreciated our encounters as much as I did. I could only nod and smile gratefully, when he clapped my shoulder as we left the bathroom, asking if they could count on seeing me again in six months' time.

I'll always consider Daniella and Michael amongst my best sex teachers, even though I've been blessed with several other instructive relationships. One of which was with Kristine, of course, even if it only consisted of the two single lessons and the joint fun described here. But they still rate as some of my best memories from a long career as a bisexual male. Though Kristine disappeared from my life after this last encounter, sadly preventing me from gaining even more sexual wisdom from her, I'll always have her high on my personal list of 'favorite guides to a better sex life'.

Not surprisingly, Daniella and Michael take first place on that list. They are my gurus, and I admire and obey them without hesitation. This is mainly (but not only) because they introduced me to the joy of having sex with both men and women, and preferably at the same time. I'll always be grateful that I met the daring and sensual couple in a park in Copenhagen more than 20 years ago.

TimothyM
TimothyM
254 Followers
12