Copper Penny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny had worked her way up his back and then had playfully made her way back down to the small of his back. "Uncle Dan you have the towel under you. I can't get under the edge of it."

"Well, that probably isn't something you should do."

"Uncle Dan, you don't have anything I don't already know about. Plus, I'm only giving you a massage." He was still being reluctant but she was going to get her way in this, "Come on."

He still thought it was a bad idea, but he raised his butt up and moved the towel. It was still covering him, but now the towel was just laying on him.

Penny liked the way her hands felt against him. He smelled fresh because of his shower. He had muscles because he worked out. She was enjoying giving him the massage almost as much as he was getting it. It felt nice giving pleasure to someone you cared about.

She moved down to work on his feet, deciding that she would return to do his arms later. Kneeling below his feet, she placed one foot on her lap, heel up, and toes pointing towards the bed. Rubbing the oil between her palms, she held his foot with both hands. With her thumbs in the center of the bottom of the foot she started making small circles working the instep.

"Ooh," Dan liked the way it felt with her massaging each toe in turn. When she gently rubbed her finger in between his toes it felt very erotic and he started to get an erection. He hoped she didn't see it.

When she was finished with one foot, she put it down and lifted the other. Penny positioned his legs so that she could see under his towel and saw his testicles; it was the first time she had ever seen a guy like that. She and her boyfriend had fooled around in his dark car (correction, ex-boyfriend).

Her uncle had pretty defined muscles in his legs from jogging. She put more oil in her hands and gently squeezed, rubbed, and caressed his calves. She did a deep tissue massage like she had experienced at the spa.

Penny enjoyed being the reason he was making little moaning sounds and was getting turned on by it. Her uncle had made it quite clear to her when she was fourteen, that it would be inappropriate for the two of them to do anything. Lucky for her, because she would have done anything he had wanted to do. But the truth was he had been right, she hadn't been ready for it.

Dan felt Penny working up his leg, and raking her fingernails upwards. It was exciting him. He had angled his penis so that it pointed up towards his chest. The harder he got the more uncomfortable this position was becoming.

Penny gently separated her uncle's legs, just enough for her to kneel in between the knees. From this position, it was easy to straddle one leg, without actually sitting on his leg. She grabbed his thigh with both hands just above the knee. As she massaged the sides she let her fingers slip a little bit to the front of the thigh. She was starting to get wet and sat on top of his calf. She closed her eyes to the pleasure as she slowly started sliding against it.

She peeked under his towel but still couldn't see what she was trying to see. Continuing to massage him with one hand, she untied her bikini bottoms with the other. Rising up just enough to get them off, she tossed them aside, lowered herself back on him and started riding his thigh again.

Dan wanted to just turn over so she could see what she was doing to him, but decided against it. After she was finished with this he would have to go and relieve himself.

Penny was having a difficult time continuing the massage. Her sensitive flesh had spread as she continued to ride him. Her exposed clit was brushing against the skin of his thigh. The sensation was causing her to be light headed.

Dan felt her hands move further and further up his leg. Her fingers were coming closer and closer to reaching under the towel. He both wanted her to and didn't want her to and it was driving him crazy.

As she rubbed against him, Penny could feel all through her the contact between her clit against his skin. She wanted her uncle to see her as a woman not a girl. However, she was still in the mood to tease him some more so she didn't reach under his towel. She put her hands together. Making claws, she gently raked her fingers down his thigh and until they bumped against her pubic hair.

Penny moved to the other leg. She started riding and clawing that thigh. She kept trying to see more of him but couldn't without taking his towel off and she didn't wat to do that just yet.

Dan felt like everything she was doing was magnified. His cock was hard and aching to be free. Every nerve in his body was filled with sexual tension.

Her hands moved up and down slowly, continuing up a little higher each time. Finally she stuck her finger out and let her nail gently scraped across his balls. Then she playfully moved away.

Dan was going crazy. Every nerve and muscle was screaming. He felt her scooting up and he was reminded how painfully hard his cock was under him.

Penny undid her bikini top and let it drop. Placing some oil in both of her hands, she lay down on him. Pressing her breasts into his back she rubbed her nipples against him as she started massaging his shoulders and arms.

Dan didn't know what to think. This was his niece. Did she want him this way? He could feel that her nipples were hard, and it was driving him even crazier. "Mm," he felt her lips as she planted a gentle kiss on the back of the neck.

Penny sat up and just using the pressure of her fingertips, she raked gentle scratches all the way down his spine. When she got to the towel she took it off of him.

Dan was holding his breath in anticipation. He felt her squeezing his butt cheeks together, then spreading them slightly apart. She started massaging his butt cheeks by moving her hand in a circular motion. He hard cock felt like it would stick through the mattress of the bed.

As she continued to massage his butt, she bent and placed kisses along his spine and neck; a gentle bite here, a lick there, running her lips very softly along his skin. She was as turned on as she had ever been, "Turn over."

Dan had barely heard her. Her voice was a gentle whisper.

Still straddling him she rose up, and he rolled over on his back under her. She saw the result of her teasing him; his cock was hard and BIG! He was way bigger than her ex-boyfriend. She was somewhat apprehensive wondering if it would hurt. She'd had sex with Brian and just sort of supposed that all guys would be about the same size.

Dan saw the look on her face. "I love you Copper Penny. You don't have to do this."

Penny fussed at herself, this was her idea. If it hadn't been a massage she would have found another way. She had wanted her uncle for a long time. "I'm not doing this because I have to." Using one hand to steady herself and one to guide him, she lowered herself onto his hard cock, but it wouldn't go in.

Penny saw her uncle smiling up at her and she wanted him so bad. He held his hard cock in one hand and then she felt him rubbing his cockhead against her clit. "Aah," she steadied herself with one hand and just let him play. She closed her eyes and the pleasure slowly started spreading.

Dan felt her getting wetter and wetter. He continued to rub against her sensitive flesh and slowly let his cockhead go in a little bit, then a little bit more. He took his time and gradually his cockhead went inside of her. This was one of the most exciting things for him to share with a woman, that moment when his hard cockhead pushed past her pussy lips. He never thought he would share that with Penny.

Penny's eyes were glassy with passion. She was already more turned on than she had ever been with Brian and her uncle was only in her a little.

"I'm curious Penny, why were you so upset when you thought I was going to look for a prostitute?"

Penny looked into his eyes, "Because when you think of sex, I want you to think of me." She lowered herself down on him. "Ah-h-h," she felt every inch of him slide inside of her. It wasn't the size either. Brian didn't have as much as her uncle but if she was horny and he was hitting the right places who cared. What her ex-boyfriend did not have that her uncle did have was patience. There was no way Brian would have been as gentle.

Dan felt his cock slide inside of her, Penny was tight and slippery. His cock was surrounded by wet warmth and it felt incredible.

She started to rock her hips in slow circles making the head of his cock rub against the upper wall of her vagina. "Ooh," it was another exciting exquisite sensation she was sharing with him. After a little of that, she used one hand on the bed for support and began to slowly move up and down on him.

His niece had to have the tightest pussy he had ever been in. She had created a steady rhythm on top of him and it was making her breasts bounce around.

Penny saw where he was looking, reached down and put his hands on her breasts. She grinned at him when she felt him start to play.

Dan felt her nipples react to his touch. They became hard and pushed against the palms of his hands.

Changing around from fast to slow and back again felt fantastic. She had to bend over a little so he could keep playing with her breasts. This caused her to vary how deep he went in her and felt fantastic.

"I can only imagine how sweet your lips against mine would feel right now."

"Wow, I've never had a guy want to kiss me that bad before." She bent down for her kiss and his cock came out of her."

When he felt himself come out, Dan pressed his lips to hers again. He guided his hard cock back inside of her. "It looks like we aren't very good at kissing and doing other things at the same time."

Penny winked at him, "Um, I'm willing to practice if you are." She went back to moving her hips in slow circles. That movement seemed to have him hit all of the right places and she enjoyed how she could control how deep he went. "Mm," she could feel it hitting her insides.

He didn't know if it was because it was his niece or that she was a pretty young woman. Either way, Dan loved the way it felt to be inside of her. "You seem to be favoring one leg. Are you all right?"

Penny scrunched up her nose as she frowned, "I'm getting a cramp." Then she screamed, "EEEIII." Her uncle pushed her off of him, flipped her onto her back and climbed on top. She felt him press his lips to hers even as he slid his hard cock back into her, "Oh yeah!"

Dan started to slide his cock in and out and whispered in her ear, "Don't ever tell me something is wrong and not expect me to do something about it."

"Um hum," Penny loved how this was turning out; it felt so-o-o good. With his face so close to hers she felt so connected to him. Wrapping her arms around him, she just enjoyed herself.

He had gotten off plenty but hadn't had actual sex with a woman for some time; he was just too worried about getting something. He had done it with a condom but he still worried about it breaking. This was so much better. He wondered if they would do this more than once. He would like to try it with her legs around his back or over his shoulders. Their kisses became more passionate and he slipped his tongue past her parted lips. Just the thought of all the ways they could enjoy each other made him start going faster and deeper.

The pleasure he was generating in her was spreading all through her body. With Brian, they could only do stuff in his car; because of the confinement they usually did it with her on top. She liked the feel of the weight of her uncle on top of her, and loved how his body seemed to completely press into her, especially as he combined it with deep soul kisses. It did tickle a little as his chest hair pressed against her breasts, but it was still awesome.

Dan was hypnotized by Penny's red hair and pale blue eyes. He was joining with her way beyond just a physical way.

Penny felt her body being pushed each time he thrust in her and her body was responding. She couldn't help but compare Brian to her Uncle Dan. It made her realize that her feelings could vary depending on the situation, the mood, and most of all, the man she was with. Her Uncle Dan loved her. When you're with someone you care about and who cares about you, the pleasurable sensations of sex were heightened and intensified. She and her Uncle Dan had joined together and it couldn't be compared to what she and Brian had done.

The closer Dan got to getting off, the more control he was losing. He hoped that he was giving to her and not just receiving from her.

"Aaaahhhhh," she was on fire. "Aaaahhhhh," each thrust into her was hitting different places deep inside of her. "Aaaahhhhh," she was going to explode!

Her constant moans of pleasure meant more to him than words could describe. Her hips were rocking uncontrollably; her breathing was fast and hard. Her eyes were only partially open and it only served to make him want to give it to her harder and deeper.

She felt him more than saw him start to rub and squeeze her breasts. His lips started sucking her nipples and it intensified the pleasure she was already experiencing.

Her 18 year old body was all warm on the outside, and wet and hot on the inside. Her tight pussy seemed to be pulling his cock back inside of her with each thrust.

Penny could feel her clit getting very swollen. She began to get lost in the pleasuring, tingling sensation as it spread throughout her entire body.

Dan groaned, "I'm cumming!" His cock kept slamming in and out, faster and deeper! Hot cum shot out of his cock and he kept pumping more and more into her.

The pleasure became a short sharp increase of ecstatic delight. She lifted herself off of the bed. Her fingers clawed the mattress as the pleasure increased to a very intense pulsing. Her orgasm hit her body hard, "A-A-A-A-A!" He was still fucking her and still cumming inside of her. Her entire body shuddered at the throb of her orgasm. Her arms wrapped around him as she erupted into a second orgasm! She felt faint, she felt wonderful.

It seemed to last forever, but he was pretty sure it did not. It did go on until Dan was totally exhausted. He lay on top of her and hoped he wasn't too heavy for her. His breathing was ragged and his chest seemed as if it would explode trying to get enough air into him. Finally he lifted his head enough to look into her eyes. "I love you."

Penny smiled up at him and mouthed the words 'I love you too' back at him. He rolled off of her, lay next to her and just held her. She was shattered and really sensitive to touch. She felt every inch of his body that was pressed against hers. Her toes were tingly; her heart was still trying to beat out of her chest. She was hot all over and couldn't really focus on anything other than the sensations that were still coursing all through her.

Finally, slowly, she was able to sit up. She gently kissed him. "Is it always like that with you?"

Dan smiled and kissed her back, "You'll just have to find out won't you?"

12