Coppernicous Pt. 03

Story Info
Toomas and Darlene.
1.5k words
4.76
21.9k
25

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/13/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 3 of a multi-part story, and is better understood and enjoyed if you have read parts 1 and 2 first. It is a transitional piece between part 2 and part 4, and is rather short. I apologize for the length. After posting part 2 my characters kept saying there was more to the story that needed to be told, but that there needs to be a break between this and the next part.

I appreciate very much the excellent feedback I have received on the other two sections, and I hope you will feel free to give constructive comments on this one as well. All emails that contain a return address will be replied unless you ask me not to. As I try to learn fiction writing as opposed to technical writing I recognize there are things I don't know. Your constructive comments are much appreciated!

I am also most appreciative to GrandTeton for his assistance in editing this work. He added much needed polish.

*****

I woke up at 2:35 in the morning feeling like my chest was caving in. No complaints on my end, to be sure. Darlene's breath was almost a purr in my ear, and her soft hair tickled the eyelashes of my right eye. I tried to shift slightly to relieve some of the worst pressure, but I woke Darlene, much as I had tried not to.

At first her eyes widened, not knowing where she was, and then in the dim light of my alarm clock I saw a smile curl her lips. "I'm sorry, Toomas. I seem to have fallen asleep on you."

Darlene lifted herself slightly with her arms, which did two things for me. First, it lessened some of the pressure on my chest, even better, it exposed those luscious breasts to my eyes. Little Toomas had softened, but had not fallen completely out, and he made the slightest little twitch at the sight.

I saw her smile grow in the dim light. "Are you really still in me?" She gave me a little squeeze with her vaginal muscles and nearly pushed me out. Even though I was almost totally soft I didn't want to pull out. The connection, the bond between us, was just too great to break.

"I went to sleep on you, didn't I? I'm sorry. Did you come?"

I shook my head "No," and quickly put a hand to her lips as she started to apologize. "I didn't need to, my dear. This was about you, not about me. I wanted to show you the difference between having sex and making love."

I nearly got the wind knocked out of me when Darlene let go with her arms. She dropped back down onto my chest. Her arms snaked around my neck and she squeezed me tightly and then kissed my lips passionately and with fervor. I felt her hips start rocking, even though Little Toomas was hardly more than head deep inside her. I thought she was going to push him the rest of the way out, but she pressed herself down against me time and again, trying valiantly to get him in further.

It didn't take much of this before I felt a little swelling and I heard her coo with pleasure. Darlene lifted a little and gasped, "Please, Toomas, suck on my nipple."

Of course, I wasn't going to refuse that! I suckled her right nipple and hummed, while stroking her ass with gentle caresses like she had responded to earlier. That earned me another gasp and a moan. "Toomas, I don't know what you are doing to me. I've never felt it like this before. Everything is tingling down there, almost like it's on fire, but it feels so gooood." Her breathing was beginning to labor, while I rapidly hardened in response to her stimulus.

Darlene's movements strengthened as I hardened and then became almost frantic. I flattened my tongue and stroked it across the end of her nipple roughly and continued stroking her ass, particularly in the crease between her ass cheeks and her legs, and I tried to match her rhythm as I pushed up into her. Her speech disintegrated into a babble I couldn't keep up with, but I didn't need to. A flush spread across her chest, highlighted in a sheen of sweat, and her hair draped down over my face and her head swayed and jerked in the throes of passion until suddenly with a deep "Ohhhhhhhhhh!" Darlene stiffened and went rigid, her face contorted almost as if in pain, while her pussy clamped down on Little Toomas and pulsed.

I stopped my movements and just held her tightly to me, knowing what was happening and what she would need. All was still for at least a minute, with me saying nothing and Darlene not even moving, rigid in my arms. Finally, she started to tremble as her muscles relaxed.

"What did you do to me?" was the soft panting whisper I felt in my ear when Darlene's head collapsed down onto my shoulder. "I thought I was going to die, it felt so good."

"Shhh. Just relax and enjoy it." With one hand I gently stroked her back and side, while with the other I nestled her head onto my shoulder and up against my cheek. Her trembling was slowing, but her pussy twitched and spasmed as aftershocks of her orgasm hit her, bringing small moans of pleasure and a flexing of hips trying to bring us closer together. Gradually her breathing came back under control and she lifted her head and gazed at me in wonderment.

"Toomas, you are amazing! I didn't think I could have an orgasm from sex, but you have given me two mind-blowing ones. How did you do that?"

"It's as I told you earlier, I made love to you." I gave her a big grin and added, "This time, though, was a little different."

"I'll say! I couldn't even move!"

I chuckled and pressed into her when I felt another weak spasm in her pussy. "This last one was more powerful because of the contact we had together for so long. Marja and I used to try to stay together with me inside her and neither of us moving for as long as we could stand it. The longer we were able to stay still, the stronger our orgasms would be. Once I was on top, and her legs flew up in the air and she couldn't put them back down for a few minutes. I told her she looked like a dead cockroach!" Darlene slapped me on the shoulder, and I realized I was able to talk about Marja and remember the joy, but without the pain. I had to find Deidra in the morning and thank her.

"Oh, we laughed about it, and we tried to recreate it with limited success other times."

Darlene pulled her head back so she could look me in the eyes and whispered, "Would you try again, but with me?"

I pulled her down to me in an embrace and whispered into her ear, "I'd be delighted to, my dear." Little Toomas twitched at the thought.

"Oh! You haven't come yet! How selfish of me!"

"I'll get my turn. This was about you, tonight."

Darlene rolled to the side, pulling me with her. "It's your turn now. I want you on top, and I want you to give me all you've got, Toomas. Give me everything!" It was a plea.

I was happy to roll on top, but she wasn't done yet. Once I got on top I pulled out, to an accompanying wail, but I ignored it. After lifting her legs over my shoulders I buried my face in her pussy. I doubted I could bring her to another orgasm just from straight sex after the last one, but I wanted her to have at least one more, just so that she would know what she was capable of, and what to expect from a proper lover.

At first she tried to push my head away and to get me to give her Little Toomas, but it didn't take long before she was pulling my head closer instead and rocking her hips to allow me better access. Her legs started trembling and her back arched, thrusting her beautiful breasts into the air. "Now, Toomas! No more! Give it to me now!" and she pulled upward on my ears. I quickly moved forward to enter her and I found her hands frantically grasping for Little Toomas, pulling him to her pussy. I thrust in all the way the first thrust, to hear her wail, "Yessss!"

Her legs clamped about me, pulling me into her fully. I only thrust a couple of times before she came again. Her head thrashed back and forth on the pillow as I continued to thrust, pressing against her each time until very shortly I came. I thrust as deeply as I could, went rigid, and saw red that faded to black.

**********

I saw Marja. My beautiful, lovely, Marja. She smiled and waved, then she blew me a kiss and faded from my sight. I opened my eyes to see daylight, and I saw Darlene lying next to me gazing into my eyes with a gentle, loving, smile.

"Thank you, Toomas." She leaned in and placed a gentle kiss on the tip of my nose. Just like Marja used to do after a night of lovemaking.