Coppernicous Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lynn wouldn't look at me, but hunched over, looking at her feet. "No, you haven't done anything, Toomas."

"Then what is the problem, sweetheart? Are you upset because I shot Shawn?"

Her head snapped up and she looked me in the eyes. "Not for a moment! I'm glad you did! I owe you my life, and I don't have any way to repay you, other than to care for you, and that isn't enough."

"Is that the problem? Having to care for me?"

She shook her downcast head, tears dripping from her cheeks. "I want to. I love being with you and caring for you, Toomas." She lifted her tear-streaked eyes and looked at me. "I want to quit school so I can care for you all the time instead of going to classes, but I have to let the other girls in here instead, and I know how they tease you, and they are all prettier and sexier than me, and you hardly know I'm even here."

Her chin dropped to her chest and tears flowed in earnest. I reached out and took her chin in my fingers and turned her face toward me. "Do you really think that? You think they are prettier and sexier than you, and that I don't notice you?" A gulping sob, a sniffle, and nod of her head was my answer.

"You haven't looked in a mirror in a while, have you?" Again, I pulled her chin around toward me. "Lynn, you are a lovely young lady. You have caught my eye every time you've been around since you first moved here. You're cute as can be, and you don't have to worry about anybody else being more attractive."

"You're just saying that."

I shook my head, and was surprised to have Lynn launch herself at me, wrapping her arms around my neck, sobbing on my shoulder. All I could do is put my arm around her and hold her to me. That was no sacrifice at any time, though I felt a little guilty about enjoying the embrace under the circumstances.

It was only a few minutes before the sobbing settled to a few heavy sighs, with Lynn burying her face into my neck and snuggling closer, or at least trying, and she didn't release the death grip she held on my neck. A last sigh, and then the breathing became slow and rhythmic. She had cried herself to sleep. All I could do was hold her carefully, keeping my hand in a safe place so she wouldn't waken and think I was trying to take advantage. Little Toomas didn't pay attention to where my hand was, though. All he noticed was a cute young lady in my arms, snuggling her breasts against my chest, her breath tickling my neck, giving me goosebumps . . . and some lascivious thoughts. It took only a few minutes and Little Toomas was standing at attention and my poor aching balls were complaining.

****************

Something awakened me from a sweet dream, leaving me disoriented, not knowing where I was or what was happening until I realized a warm, moist feeling of movement on my penis. In the near dark it took me a moment to discern what was happening, then I groaned and tried to push Lynn's head away, but she was not about to let me. In the darkness, I could just see her eyes looking up at me, and I heard her moan, although I felt it much more than I heard it. Her tongue was stroking beneath the crown, and her fingernails very lightly scraped at my tender balls drawn up tightly against my body. I could feel the impending release and gasped out a warning just before I erupted in the most wonderful, yet painful, ejaculation I have ever experienced.

So much teasing in the last few days, and no opportunity to get release, had me in a painful state that could only be remedied one way. I pulsed and pulsed, overflowing Lynn's mouth, though she valiantly tried to swallow everything.

When I finally finished, Lynn pulled off her top and used it to wipe up the overflow before kissing the head of Little Toomas lightly. Then she dropped her top to the floor and crawled back up to snuggle her face against my neck again with a sigh of contentment. "Feel better, now, Toomas? Thank you, for letting me do that for you. I love you." Then she snuggled her bare breasts against me and settled down to go back to sleep. Dumbfounded, I was right behind her, but this time my hand was on her breast—where she put it.

*************

Lynn's alarm went off at six o'clock the same as every other morning, and I woke up with her in the same position in which we had gone to sleep. The little minx murmured something into my neck and then kissed it tenderly, sending goosebumps down my arm. I disengaged my hand from her breast guiltily, but couldn't keep myself from looking as she reluctantly disengaged.

"Don't go anyplace."

Lynn slipped off the bed and turned off her alarm, then turned to face me unashamed. "Thank you, Toomas. That's the best sleep I've had since you got shot." She glanced down at her soiled top lying on the floor and giggled. "You sure had a lot built up in there, didn't you?" Then she covered her breasts lightly with her hands. "I should feel embarrassed to have you see me like this, but I'm not. Nobody has ever seen them before." She slipped her hands under her breasts and lifted them, as if offering them to me.

She knew she had my full attention, especially when her hands slid down across her flat belly to her waistband, then down further, taking the pants with them, letting them drop to her feet. She never took her eyes off of mine while she kicked them and her panties to lie with her top. One quick step and she was back beside the bed, throwing back my sheet.

"Now, we're not going to have any more arguments about me giving you a proper bath, are we?"

I knew I should have said something, should have stopped her somehow, but I was mesmerized by her actions and it seemed I had no voice. Especially when she climbed back onto the bed and straddled me. There was no foreplay. She grabbed hold of Little Toomas and settled herself down over him slowly until she had settled against my pelvis.

"Toomas, you have no idea how I've dreamed of doing this for so long." Her breasts came down to cuddle on my chest, and her arms went about my neck. "I'm glad I don't have a class until eleven, today," was what I heard whispered in my ear, just before she nibbled on the lobe. "I'd a lot rather do this than go to class."

I finally found my voice, and my guilty feelings took over. "Lynn, we shouldn't be doing this. Isn't this against your Hippocritic Oath, or something? You shouldn't be doing this with your patient, should you?"

Lynn giggled, and the feeling on Little Toomas was exquisite. "You silly man, you. Doctors take the Hippocratic Oath, not CNA's. Are you unhappy with your treatment?" She sat up on me to look me in the eye, leaving me looking at her luscious breasts instead. "I suppose you can fire me if you don't like the way I'm caring for you, and your daughters can find a nice cheap nursing home for you."

She giggled again and began slowly slipping up and down on little Toomas. "My vibrator isn't nearly as big as you are! I had no idea how good this could feel."

My hips tried to respond to her movements, but with that heavy cast where it was, I couldn't move much, and what movement there was, was uneven and lopsided. I'm sure the cast had to have chafed Lynn's leg, but she didn't complain. Her hand flew to her clitoris and she gasped, "Please, Toomas. Play with my boobs. Pinch my nipples."

Guilty though I felt at doing so, I gladly complied, fondling both delectable breasts, tweaking her nipples between thumbs and fingers. I knew I wasn't going to last long, though I tried as best I could to give her opportunity. It didn't work. I gave out a big grunt and tried to drive myself through her, nearly tipping us over, as I came, spewing a huge load.

When Lynn felt my first shot of come, she drove herself down onto me, while trying to stay on top as we twisted. Her finger, trapped between our pubes, pressed onto her clitoris tightly enough to push her over the edge, too, and she collapsed on me, whispering my name over and over, but this time, the tears I felt on my neck were happy tears.