Coquette and her Cuckold Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the glow from the underwater lights bringing Julie's ... no ... Dave's cock into relief against the pool floor, I could see every detail, every movement.

"Hmmm, it feels so good when I rub it. I love the way my prick fills up my hand when it's hard like this.

I like to grip it really hard, as tight as I can and slide my hand all the way up, like this."

Julie was moving her hand steadily forwards until the skin bunched up at the end, then she drew it back, tantalizingly slowly.

The bulbous head looked dark and threatening in the dim light as the skin was gradually pulled back to reveal the raised ridge around it.

"God, I feel so powerful with my thick, stiff cock in my hand. I just want to fuck anything when it feels like this."

"I'll tell you what I like to do when I'm jerking off," whispered Julie, "this ..." and she raised the cock to a 45 degree angle, squeezed as tight as she could and gave it four or five rapid jerks, then slowed her movements again.

Another thrill shot through me as I saw my wife in total control of the sexuality that was happening. She had me enthralled and she knew it.

"Mmm, oh yes, it feels so good, I love to wank myself. I love to rub my big, hard cock.

And I like it when you watch me too. I want you to watch me shoot my load."

Julie continued to slide her hand along the shaft, from base to tip, stretching the skin tight over the cock head with each backward stroke.

She was gaining some urgency in her voice now, talking quicker as her speech kept pace with the jerking of her arm between us.

" Oh God, that feels so good." Julie growled,

"I just want to fuck something now, I feel like ramming my cock into some slut's cunt.

Would you like to see that? Would you like to watch me slam my hard prick into a hot blonde's pussy?

Here, put your hand on mine, help me jerk myself off."

In a daze, I wrapped my hand around hers and followed her movements along the length of her cock. She was gripping herself so tightly, I could feel the muscles bunched in her hand.

"Yes, that's it, keep that rhythm going. You know just how to make me cum. Just a little faster, that's right."

Julie was leaning against my shoulder now and her legs were starting to shake as she got nearer to another orgasm.

Her voice began to tremble and the urgency rose in her once again as both our hands pumped her.

"Oh, yes, yes, you do it for me. You do it just right. I love your hand on my cock.

That's it, you hold it, wrap your hand around my cock, grip it tight.

Oh God, oh God, it feels so good against my skin. Jerk me hard baby, that's it."

Julie's arms around my neck now, holding herself up as I pump faster and faster on her huge cock.

"My God that feels so good, oh yes, you're gonna make me cum.

Oh God, I want to ram my prick into some slut's mouth. I want to shoot all my cum into a woman's mouth until she swallows it.

Can I do that? Will you help me do that?"

An urgent nod of my head as I continued to jerk her, not knowing what was happening.

"That's it baby. Now make me cum, make me shoot my load. Oh yes, like that.

Whose mouth should I shoot into? Who's going to take my hot load of cum and drink it all down? Who do you want it to be -- Julie?

Do you want your sweet wife to take my big cock into her mouth and swallow it all?"

Confusion ... jerking Julie off ... yes, want to see her swallow her cum.

"Yes ... grip my cock ... tighter ... faster ... oh, I'm cumming!"

In one swift move, Julie spun herself off my neck and crouched down in front of me, her head level with my waist.

The moment she was down, I felt the cock jerk and pulsate in my hand.

I continued pumping, transfixed by the sight of my beautiful wife opening her mouth to accept the streams of creamy liquid as they spurted between her lips.

Seeing Julie's face now under the water somehow brought a vague sense of reality back to me.

I let go of Dave's softening prick and stood there watching as he eased the end of it into my wife's mouth, kneading and squeezing it to get the last few drops into her.

She was looking up through the few inches of water that covered her face and she was smiling.

She rolled her head around the end of his cock, her cheeks concaving as she sucked hungrily on this other man's meat.

He must have been getting softer all the time as Julie soon had all of him inside her mouth, her face pressed up against his dark pubic hairs.

She pulled her head back and stretched out his penis with the suction in her mouth until it sprung out.

Then she nuzzled around his ball sac with her face until she had to come up for air.

I didn't know what to do, what to say.

Sure, I'd been to the most erotic place I'd ever been in my life but Julie had scammed me or cheated me in the process -- hadn't she?

Then she was walking between us, her face expressionless.

She reached the edge of the pool and picked up the vodka.

Unscrewing the cap, Julie looked at me and grinned.

"Well I don't know about you boys but I could do with a drink!"

12