Coquettish Etiquette Ch. 01

Story Info
A diplomat is entranced by a goblin maid's seductive dance.
6.1k words
4.66
19.2k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicole's Note: In the real world, playing with fantasies of hypnotic nonconsent requires a foundation of deep trust, as well as things like safewords and aftercare. This is a fantasy, as I hope the goblins and witches make clear. ;)

Also, if you're reading this in August, please keep wearing masks and social distancing. We don't get to act like the pandemic's over just because we "got bored of it".

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Balsam grimaced and squirmed in his chair.

Oh. This... this was bad.

Balsam wasn't an arrogant man, but he really hated being kept waiting.

It wasn't about the insult. Balsam was proud of this assignment—he was one of the king's most trusted ambassadors, and he knew he was well-regarded for his discretion, his attention to detail and decorum, and his easy way of talking to people. Being a diplomat to the Monster Lands was not easy. Everyone expected you to be silver-tongued, and the girls who called the dangerous valley home knew how to handle a silver-tongued diplomat—especially one cursed with Balsam's generally good looks.

Balsam didn't try for any of that, and that was why he'd been sent. He was humble, good at deflecting attention, and happy to be able to be of service here. He didn't mind that the Witch Queen obviously had more important matters to attend to.

But Balsam also knew how dangerous it was to spend too long in the Witchkeep.

Almost as infamous as the Witch Queen herself was the castle she had spelled into being, a crown of scorched charcoal spears piercing the sky, a cursed edifice of metal and dark, smoky glass. Shapes always seemed to twist out of the corner of his eye, writhing through every reflection in the opaque colored crystal that made up the walls of the waiting room.

It was a pleasant sitting room. The couches and chairs were woven of fine silks and covered with ornate patterns, no doubt embroidered by the most skilled silkwyrms. Thanks to the glass filtering the moonlight above, a pleasing rosy hue shone down upon him. It was warm, and the fireplace crackled with green fire. Next to his chair rested a small table, upon which stood a silver platter with a crystal chalice full of deep violet wine. The wine bubbled occasionally. He hadn't touched it.

It was a pleasant place to wait for his meeting. In theory.

The trouble was, Balsam knew with a pang of dread in his heart, every second spent here was a second for one of the ladies-in-waiting, one of the knights, the chefs, the maids—any of the Witch Queen's servants, frankly—to get it into their head that, oh, Balsam the human diplomat was so handsome indeed, with his wide green eyes and his slender build, and what a wonderful loveslave he would make to a smiling holstaur or a bewitching wraith...

Every second he spent waiting here was a second for one of the Witch Queen's servants to lose her will to resist—and try to take away his will, too. And while Balsam was quite prepared to head off any advances, and he was quite confident his willpower would suffice to handle any basic temptation... well, not all the monster girls here would bother to ask permission before trying to 'seduce' him, nor would all of them restrain their seduction to words and eye contact. Balsam was what the soldiers who had delivered him had not-so-diplomatically termed 'soft'. Delicate. Breakable. He was a man of words, not action, on an assignment where most of the ladies he spoke with were very... vigorously action-oriented.

So when someone who was not the Witch Queen entered the sitting room, his heart positively fluttered into his throat and flew for cover, and he barely held in a cry of alarm.

Which promptly turned into him barely holding in a slight laugh.

It wasn't any wraith or holstaur or witch-in-training.

It was, he realized, feeling somewhat relieved, merely a goblin. One of the lowest of the Witch Queen's forces, with essentially no innate mind control whatsoever—and, well, standing at about his waist-height (including those perky, pointy ears of hers), her physical prowess couldn't be much better!

She was gorgeous, though. She blinked up at him as she entered, her eyes only partially concealed behind a parchment-thin veil of lavender silk wafting over the top of her face. Her long ebony hair was done up in impossibly elaborate braids, no doubt woven by those very long and nimble fingers she was using to straighten her outfit, or what little of it she wore.

She was dressed like a... Balsam bit back the less-than-kind word. She was dressed like a dancer. The risque variety. The silks wrapped around her body concealed little and suggested much, and with her ample assets so lewdly on display, Balsam couldn't imagine how she would be able to dance with them. She did walk with grace, though, quite heedless of the way her massive tits—positively shining in the rosy light shining down upon her—jiggled with every step.

She walked demurely over and around his chair, and he snapped back to facing straight ahead as she came to stand before him. As she circled, he tried very hard not to admire the way her plump ass swung and swayed with every motion. Surely she was walking that way on purpose. Surely she knew.

Oh, gods, but she was breathtaking. Balsam was looking forward all-too-much to her attempted 'seduction', if that was what he was in for. As she pulled up the veil, revealing her striking rosy sunset-colored irises, he vaguely realized he was staring right into them without hesitation or concern.

But surely she couldn't be a threat. Surely this gorgeous goblin girl, with those full, pouty dark lips, that cute pointy nose, and that almost adorable belly dancer outfit, would prove little more than a brief reprieve from boredom.

In fact, he told himself, forcing himself to keep staring into those eyes rather than elsewhere, this could be dangerous in another way. He had to keep from enjoying this too much. Any diplomat entering the Witchkeep always kept a protection to prevent any, ah, intrusions under his trousers—a simple chastity lock that would instantly activate if anyone other than him tried to touch him in an untoward manner—but it didn't protect him from his own... well, mischief.

And as indecorous as the monsters here could be, he also knew it would shame his kingdom and his king if a diplomat sent to speak with the Witch Queen were found guilty of any remotely improper conduct. They might not even intervene on his behalf. It would be a humiliation—and one for which his punishment might be decided here rather than by his homeland, if it was especially egregious.

He reminded himself of this with firm resolve, all while the goblin maid stared up at him, pouted her lips to one side, and fluttered her eyelashes. "Good evening, m'lord," she said, her voice sweet and surprisingly meek. She curtseyed. "What a pleasure it is to meet you this fine evening!"

He smiled slightly, unable to hold it back. A goblin trying to speak formally was like a cat trying to fly after a sparrow. "It's wonderful to meet you, too, Miss...?"

"Mijya." She smiled shyly. "Princess Mijya."

A Princess? So she wasn't just a random guard or serving maid, then. He kept smiling. "Wonderful to Mijya, then."

The Princess blinked, and then her eyes widened with surprise and humor as she understood the word play.

"Pfft!" She covered her mouth quickly with a hand, flushing a bright pink against her pale opal-blue skin. "I—really? That's how you're leadin' here?"

"Well..."

"No, seriously!" she pressed. "I guess that works! I mean, evils below, I bet half the girls here would lose interest immediately if that's the kinda lines you've got! It's genius!"

He couldn't help but laugh. Okay, she was kind of cute. The thought only reminded him, though, of the more subtle danger here. "Princess Mijya—"

"Mijya is fine." Her eyelashes fluttered.

"Mijya, honestly, I think I know why you're here." He sighed. "And I am flattered, but it would be simply—" He hesitated. Mijya was smiling. "What?"

"No, no!" She waved for him to continue. "I didn't say anything!"

He frowned. "Well, I just... " he shifted slightly, unsure as her grin widened. "I just mean to say that I have nothing but the utmost respect for the Witch Queen and her servants, and I would just as soon avoid any..." He swallowed, seeing her grin widening to positively manic proportions, gods, he'd forgotten how large goblin's mouths could be. "... indiscretions."

She giggled. "Well, naturally, m'lord." She gave her hips a shimmy. "Oh, did you think I was going to disagree?"

He hesitated.

Mijya took a step closer, resting her chin on her bare shoulder as she reached forward and... didn't quite tip his chin up. "M'lord," she said sweetly, "Her Majesty, my 'aunt', has bade me attend to you while you wait."

"A-Attend—?" Her finger was still quite close to his chin, and her eyes were very, very bright, almost eager.

"As a performer, silly!" She giggled and hopped backwards, giving her cute butt another little shake and twirl. "We goblins make fine dancers, you know."

"R-Really?" Balsam was taken off-balance now. She seemed fully sincere, but he smelled danger. "Well, I, um..."

"In fact," she continued, her eyes flashing with merriment as she casually, rudely talked over him—though as a diplomat, it was best for him to just shut his mouth and let the Princess speak—"Decorum is very important to us goblins!" Her lashes fluttered. "We would never break with decorum."

"Oh." He flushed. "Well, ah, now I feel a little foolish..."

"That's okay!" She beamed, shaking her head slightly. "It's common t'feel foolish in front of a goblin, y'know, m'lord." She winked. "We're quite clever, and humans, well, bless them..."

"H-Hey!" Balsam kept his voice quiet and neutral, but couldn't contain his indignation—or his little smile at the sheer gall of this goblin.

"Oh, they're good for plenty of things," she said sadly, shrugging her shoulders. "And there's plenty they can do we lowly goblins certainly can't. Plenty they've got I haven't got." Her eyes shot to him. "But nothing that can't be affixed, hm? That's why you're here."

"Yes, I... suppose so." He felt unsure now. The goblin was speaking awfully quickly, and confidently, in spite of her malapropisms, and her voice was very slick and smooth and easy to listen to. A very pretty, musical voice, like chimes. But he kept his guard up. "This... dance is customary, then?"

"Of course, m'lord." Her eyes were heavy-lidded, as if all the innocence contained within those thick, dark lashes weighed too much to hold up. "It's a standard performance. Her Majesty despises keeping our wonderful guests waiting without entertainment, you know."

"I... I see." He straightened slightly in his chair, his worries easing a little. "And it's... it's not, ah..."

"Hypnotic?" She giggled. "Mind-melting?"

He bit his lip.

"Relax, m'lord." She tilted her head cutely to the side, her eyes shining with goodness and light. "I pledge now by the Moon and Stars that I'll not lay a hand on you. You're here under protection, after all." Her eyes darted downwards toward his trousers, and he swallowed, realizing what she was looking at. "Besides, with m'lord's mighty, invincible magics, I doubt there's much I'd be able to do. The likes of me ain't much of a spellster." She winked.

It was true, and he could feel himself relaxing in the armchair as he looked down at her. Aside from a few, more physically focused powers and a certain aptitude for spices, goblin maids didn't have much, um... magic, per se. And even a goblin would be bound by her word if she really was a Princess under the Witch Queen's tutelage.

In theory.

Something ate at him all the same, and he tried to find the words to describe that gnawing feeling in his gut. "But, um..."

"It's just the custom, m'lord," Mijya smiled, and her hips began to swing slightly. "It's just polite."

Her hips swayed so slowly. So... enticingly. Like a swinging pocket watch. Hourglass. Or... or something like that.

"... but, um..." His voice sounded smaller to him, somehow. Groggier. More reluctant to object. Gods, her tits were positively...

"It's only polite, m'lord," Mijya said smoothly, sweetly, as she began to sway her whole body, eyelashes fluttering low indeed. "It's... only... decorous."

"I... yes, but..." Her eyes filled his vision. He felt so unsure. The pink light shone on her so prettily, reflecting in her pretty eyes, and he was having so much trouble convincing the lower end of his mind—the part of his mind in his legs, currently bound and rather displeased about it—that there was any possible danger from one who was so small, so petty, so sweet...

Her voice descended to a sultry purr. "It would be rude, even," and her plump lips curved upwards, "to say no."

Rude to say no. Rude to say no. He nodded slightly, trying to stay easy-going—rude to say no—trying desperately to keep his senses.

Rude to say no. Her ass swung rhythmically, and soft, sensual music was creeping into the air around him, plinking strings and low, cooing woodwind, matching her dance...

"... okay." He nodded uncertainly again, watching her smile widen with the one little word. "Okay. Just... one dance."

"Of course, m'lord," she cooed, eyes sparkling with amusement.

"For... um..." He tried to think of a polite way to say it.

"Politeness's sake?" she suggested innocently.

He nodded dumbly. She'd said it, not him.

"Why, of course, m'lord," she purred, lifting her arms above her head and swaying her whole body to the rhythm. "You're only being polite."

"Uh-huh." He smiled with relief that she understood. His muscles relaxed further as he lay back.

"It's juuust the cuuuustom," Mijya murmured.

"C-Cu—Custom," he panted, squirming. Oh, gods, she was... she was gorgeous. Absolutely breathtakingly gorgeous. So soft and curvy, her breasts positively gargantuan for her stature, and such a pretty twinkle in her eyes as she twirled and gave her plump derriere a sensuous, rhythmic swing from side to side, up and down.

Up and down. His eyes brainlessly followed the motion.

"And I won't even touch you," she cooed, giggling. "No matter what, m'lord." She beamed and placed her hands on her slim shoulders, slowly gliding them down her massive breasts, biting her lip as if merely touching herself in front of him was the most exquisite pleasure imaginable... caressing down her belly as she swayed and writhed, her midriff bare to show off the little tattoo of the ballet slippers that seemed so vaguely familiar to him right now.

"Yeah," he whispered. "I-I mean..." Oh, gods, she was so hot, and it felt so hot in this chamber right now, he could scarcely breathe—at least, not without inhaling her sweet perfume, filling his lungs with the scents of flowers he'd never seen in his life and knew not the names of—

"Not a touch. Not a fingertip," she cooed, putting just such a fingertip to her lips and pouting with an expression of pure, incorruptible purity. Her other hand moved with less pure intentions, running up and down her ass in time with the rhythmic swings of her hips. It was all so, so very difficult to look away from. "Not. A. Lick."

"L-Lick?" he whispered.

She giggled and batted her lashes, eyes shining like the morning's eastern horizon. "Nothing," she said smugly, continuing to sway as his eyes followed her every exquisite motion. "Not a touch on that needy cock of yours, m'lord, I swear."

His eyelids fluttered. Yes. Not a touch. Not a... not anything. He was safe.

He almost regretted it, he thought, relaxing deeper, sinking deeper and deeper into the soft, warm chair as he watched her dance, nakedly admiring her not-quite-naked tits and ass and... everything.

But it was safer this way. His eyelids felt awfully heavy, but he kept his eyes stubbornly open, gazing hungrily at her swaying, enticing, delectable body. Safer this way. Safer.

"Of course," she said, blinking those big eyes and nibbling at the finger on her lips, as if something had just now occurred to her, "you are still gonna cum your silly human brains out."

He nodded sleepily. "Uh-huh..."

She giggled, batting her eyelashes as she wiggled her hips seductively. "Does that sound nice? Cum?" She leaned in slightly. Her scent, her sweet floral scent, flooded his mind with thoughts of... thoughts of sex, of clutching her hot, curvy body, of pounding into her... "Cumming your stupid bull brains out?" Her voice dropped to a husky purr. "You wanna be all cum-dumb for me?"

He blinked and nodded. "Cu... Cuuummm..." His voice was slurred as her tits jiggled and bounced before him.

He blinked.

"W... Whuh?"

She giggled and bounced back, swinging her hips in a rapid motion that drew his eyes like a whirlpool pulled a leaf boat. "That's right, stud," she cooed, beaming as his eyes widened slightly, as her voice melted into a sultry, seductive cadence. "That's right. It's nice to cum, isn't it?"

"Wh... buh..." His thoughts were so sluggish, and he had to struggle through her thick, rosy haze as if the fog was solid. It was so easy to watch her fat tits bounce and jiggle before his eyes. So easy to watch her pert rear swing playfully from side to side, to look into her pretty, pretty eyes...

"I don't have to touch you, silly." She smirked. "You think a silly cum-dumb boobies-brained boy like you needs to be touched to turn into a drooling stud?"

"Mmuh." His lips and tongue felt like lead, like his mouth had been filled with thick, gooey honey that choked all his words in sweet, thick nothingness. "Buh. Y-You..."

"All I have to do," she sang sweetly, eyelashes fluttering as she danced ever-so-close to him, craning her neck over her shoulder to force eye contact as she wiggled her ass, "is let you watch me."

He stared helplessly. What? What was she... she couldn't possibly...

Oh, gods. He was... he swallowed, feeling his cock struggling within its confines.

"That's right," she purred, spinning and running her hands over her belly, swaying, bouncing, inviting his helpless, lusty gaze. "Just stare like the horny boy you are. Horny bull. Drooling titslave."

Her tits bounced and smooshed together. He could scarcely breathe a breath of air that wasn't saturated with her sweet scent. Could scarcely hear his own heart pound, his own breath, over the sound of her sweet, sensual voice and the pulsing music.

She giggled. "Aww." She mimed as if to pat his cheek, but stopped short. "That's right. Nothing to say. Just watch me dance, cutie." Her eyes swirled with sparks like a bonfire. "Watch me make you cum your dumb brains out."

"B-Buh." He shook his head faintly. She couldn't... she couldn't make him cum without touching him. Could she?

She beamed. Apparently, she was quite confident. She swayed slowly, grinding in time with the music. "That's right, silly boy," she hissed. "I'm gonna fill you up with nice, yummy needy thoughts, and a silly, horny, needy, cum-dumb stud like you is gonna just melt~" She swayed her hips to the left. "Into~" She swayed her hips to the right. "My~" She grasped her tits and squished them together, eyes shining with amusement. "Control."

He stared greedily, drooling over the sight of her. She was so confident, but he told himself it was nonsense. It was nonsense. She couldn't. Not without touching him.

12