Cora Ch. 02

Story Info
Cora, a young post-op trans woman, visits the Doctor.
4.6k words
4.67
19.2k
12

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cora93
Cora93
23 Followers

Hey guys, enjoy the next instalment!

I got some great feed back for the first story, if you haven't read it I'd recommend going back and doing so to better understand this chapter.

I'd absolutely love to hear from you so please, submit a comment or hit me up for a chat x

*****

I wake up to my alarm and sit up bolt right immediately. Getting out of bed is going to be easy today.

I wonder to myself if I've ever been this happy as I move Kim's leg off of mine and creep out of bed, in my tiny nightie, to go make some breakfast.

I'm eating half a grapefruit and drinking a cup of tea as Kim walks into the kitchen.

"Morning baby! How did you sleep?!"

"Hey, honey. I slept great but I could really use some Coffee!"

"Sit down, eat the other half of that grapefruit, I'll get you some!"

I pretty much skip over to the coffee machine like a giddy schoolgirl.

"What are you so chirpy about?" asks Kim with a sly curl on her lips

"Nothin', just everythin'" I reply, as I wiggle over to her and present her with a white coffee and a soft kiss on the lips. "I really love this, all of this, it's hard to explain but I feel so much more at ease, so much happier... so much myself! I feel as if I lived more in one day yesterday than I ever have before!"

"Aw babe I'm so happy for you! I love seeing you this happy, we always used to wonder why you always seemed so down. Even through your jokes and your laughter there was always an air of sadness coming though. I hope this is the start of better things for you! I really love you!"

"I love you too!" I faux-sob, as we hug and giggle.

Kim puts last night's clothes on and leaves pretty sharpish as she's due at work. I'm sad to see her go but it's a big day for me and I need to get ready!

After a shower I go into my drawers and rummage through my underwear drawer. I don't know what this doctor's visit is going to entail and I might need to strip down, so I want to pick something cute. After deliberating for probably too long, I pick out a cute lilac thong and bra set and a beige gaff. The gaff is very practical looking and I hate it, but there's no way the flimsy lace and narrow gusset of the thong could safely contain my junk. Besides, you could hardly see it so it wouldn't ruin the look too much should I have to be in my underwear at any point.

With everything tucked away, breastforms, and the pretty lingerie on, I start towards my wardrobes. I catch my reflection in the mirror and pose a little. I don't know if I'll ever get bored of being hot. It might sound big headed, but objectively, I am hot. I'd fuck me.

Cute, soft feet with deep red, polished toenails. Long, flawless, laser smooth legs. A tight, round, perky ass with just a hint of a crease where the cheeks meet my thighs. A thin, lightly toned abdomen with a dippy waist and, with the breast forms in, a perfect set of D's (as long as nobody looks too closely). Narrow shoulders, slender arms and a long neck with no sign of an adams apple. Plump lips, a narrow nose and big blue eyes with long dark lashes. My now pierced ears and sharp, Kiera Knightly-esque jawline framed by wet and messy shoulder length dark hair.

I tear my gaze reluctantly away from myself and open my wardrobe to pick an outfit. I want it to be as feminine as possible, and I'm dying to wear something a bit more exciting after the confidence boost I received yesterday, but it is just a trip to the doctors and I don't want to attract stares from all the old ladies in the waiting room... hmmmm.

I pull out a dark blue, polkadot midi wrap skirt and button it around my waist. It only has three buttons at the top holding it together, meaning there is essentially a thigh high slit up the front, so it'll show a lot of leg when I'm walking. I walk over to the drawers again to grab a top, and again I catch a glimpse in the mirror, I notice how the fabric of the skirt follows the curve of my back down to my ass before draping off. Cute! I take out a white t-shirt with short mesh lace sleeves, slide it on over my torso and tie it up in a little knot at the front, leaving about two inches of skin between the bottom of the top and the waistband of the skirt . I take a brand new pair of white ankle socks with a frill and put them on before taking a brand new pair of white low top converse and tying them on over them.

I do a simple daytime makeup look with hints of pink in my eye shadow and a light pink lip gloss then I blowdry, brush and curl my hair. I take the studs out of my ears, excited to put some more interesting earrings in. I pick a pair of small-ish rose gold hoops before sliding on a dainty rose gold watch and spraying on some Daisy Love perfume to finish it all off. I smile at the girl staring back at me. It's a strange new feeling being satisfied with how I look, having grown used to the dysphoria and disappointment of my old, male facade.

Grabbing a light, cropped denim jacket and transferring the contents of last nights handbag into a more casual, undersized, pink, leather backpack I make my way out the door and into my car.

-

"So.. eh.. Mr.. Miss..."

"Call me Cora." I smile at the Doctor, making sure he knows I understand his confusion and I'm not offended. He can't have expected a patient listed as Craig Sands to look the way I do.

"Excellent, Cora, thank you!" It feels so good to hear him say my name. "What can I do for you?"

"Well... as you can see, I'm living as a girl now and I was hoping to start hormone treatments, I've been reading a lot about it online."

"I see, I can see from your record you've had pretty extensive psychological analysis and your therapists agree that you definitely show signs of being transgender and recommend that transitioning to live life as a female could significantly improve your mental health."

"Duhh!" I say, gesturing toward my body with my hands. He laughs and for the first time I realise he's very handsome, in an understated way. Mid 30's with a short, greying beard, full head of neatly barbered hair and broad shoulders. He looks like the kinda guy that might hike at the weekend and drink Scottish Craft Ales, if you know what I mean. I'm not sure that's my type... but it didn't stop my brain from suddenly exploding with fantasy.

"I'll write your prescriptions just now but I'll need to talk with you about what to expect when you start the treatments, it's not all plain sailing."

"Can't you talk with me now?"

"I'm sorry, I've got another appointment due in, but why don't you come back at 6:00pm, I'll be finishing with my last patient then, I can stay a little later, talk you through everything?" He asks hopefully. I can't control my grin as I sense the flirtatious tone to his voice and notice that he's very openly eyeing me up and down. It doesn't feel creepy though, it feels good to know I'm attractive to this man, this doctor!

"Sure."

"Okay, I'll see you this evening then, Miss Sands" he winks and smiles and emphasises the 'Miss'. I struggle to contain my excitement and I can feel his eyes burning a hole in my ass as I leave the room.

My second day as a full time girl and I'm probably going to fuck a doctor tonight. Not bad, Cora. Not bad.

I drive to the chemist, pick up my prescriptions then drive home and immediately sit down on the couch, legs crossed, and roll a joint. Hoping it'll bring me back down to earth a little and kill some time. I wonder to myself if I've gotten the wrong message, if he really does just want to talk through things. Only one way to find out I suppose.

I wonder if I should change, I mean, my outfit's adorable but is that the look I want to convey tonight? At six in the evening, I can't imagine there will be any other patients in the building... should I go more... slutty?

Even if he doesn't want to fuck me, even if this is just a talk about some meds, there's no harm in looking hot. Hell, maybe it'll change his mind. Worst case scenario and he questions it... I'll just tell him I'm going on a date afterwards or something.

I go upstairs and strip down to my gaff then change my pretty lilac thong for a daring, red, stripe mesh one. I decide I should glue my breast forms on as the matching bra is too flimsy to hold them in unaided. They glue easily on to my hairless chest and I take a little liquid latex and paint round them with a brush, blending the breast forms to my chest smoothly. When the glue has set and the latex dried, I put a layer of foundation over the forms and the seams where they meet my body, then a little bit of highlight round the cleavage and a bit of bronzer in between.

I swing on the thin, mesh bra and the matching garter belt before rolling some new, black, Agent Provocateur stockings up my long, smooth legs and fasten them to the garters.

Fuuuck I look good. I'd never really considered myself a crossdresser. Any crossdressing I'd ever indulged in I viewed as preparation and practice. Dressing has never been a sexual thing for me, but damn I feel so sexy right now. So horny. So strangely confident.

I thought I'd be more nervous and introverted during my transition, but something about looking like this, knowing I'm hot, knowing for the first time the world is seeing me as I've always seen myself... it's giving me a strange confidence.

I select a little black, satiny, belted shirt dress from my wardrobe and pull it on, button it up and tie the belt tight around my waist to emphasise my curves. It's hem falls just to the tops of my stockings and I leave more than a few buttons undone to show off my realistic, almost perfect cleavage!

At this point I realised I've definitely picked a look... So I stick with it and go with my sluttiest heels! A patent black pair of Christian Louboutin Pigalle Follies. Kinda like the So Kate's but with a less pointed toe.

I strut around for a while to get used to them, I'm good at walking in heels but walking in Loubs is an entirely different ball game, they are not comfortable footwear! Not that I'd ever, in a million years, sacrifice style for comfort. I know I don't wanna be THAT gal!

When I'm satisfied with my walk I take a few wipes, clear my make up and re-do it in a more sultry, classic style with a very dark, smokey eye and bright lips.

I tease my hair a little, grab my trench coat, tie the belt tight around my waist, stick a sachet of lube in the pocket and make my way out to the car.

-

I walk into the surgery, past the unmanned reception and through the unsettlingly empty waiting room, down the corridor to the door of his office. Dr. Braidwood. I realise looking at the plaque on the door that I never noticed nor inquired about his name on our first meeting.

I knock, somewhat apprehensively, on the door the door, and he shouts for me to come in.

I swing the door open and walk towards his desk slowly, hands clasped demurely in front of me but adding a little extra sway in my hips, biting my lip and looking him dead in the eye, fluttering my lashes and trying to telepathically communicate my desires to him. I've only just walked in and already I'm wondering what he's going to look like with his shirt off and how big his dick is. I really, REALLY, hope this pans out the way I want it to.

"Miss Sands, take a seat." he says in a very professional manner, barely looking away from his screen at his desk, where he's sat, seemingly finishing off some work. I take off my trenchcoat and sling it over the back of the chair before sitting down and crossing my legs. The skirt on my dress rides up and exposes the tops of my stockings and garter straps, I consider leaving it that way but the little modesty I have gets the better of me and I tug down and smooth out the hem. It just about covers the tops of the stockings.

"Hi, call me Cora, Dr Braidwood. Please." I reply sweetly

"Cora..." He looks up, and his professional facade seems to melt away upon seeing me and he smiles. He's so sexy, I can see the twinkle in his green eyes and I know now that he's definitely thinking what I'm thinking, even if he wasn't before. I feel powerful. Sure, I'd done okay with girls as a guy, but I'd had to work for it, graft a little. It's a whole new experience having anyone respond this way to me and I absolutely love it! "... Let's have a chat about what you can expect during your hormone replacement surgery..."

He goes on for a bit about how I can expect my skin to thin a bit and maybe get drier for a while, how I'll bruise more easily, be prone to mood swings, my sweat will start smelling different, body hair will thin and grow more slowly, my balls will shrink and I probably won't be able to get it up any more.

All that would probably scare me al little, were my mind not so preoccupied with the beautiful doctor sitting across from me.

He stands up from behind his desk and immediately, almost subconsciously my eyes dart to his crotch to search for signs of a hard cock in his trousers. Hard to tell.

He sits on the sofa at the edge of the room and pats the space beside him, motioning me to come over. I walk on my heels over to him and sit on the couch, it's very low compared to chair and no amount of manipulation will allow me to cover the tops of my stockings and the straps of the garters. He notices me fidgeting with it and places an assured hand, half on my stocking top, half on my bare thigh and squeezes a little.

"It's fine." He says, looking me dead in the eye. Oh my god, this is definitely happening.

I can feel my dick start to get hard in my gaff and it makes me wince a little. I'm glad the hormones will stop the hardons, they remind me of who I was and they totally give the game away in a pair of tight jeans.

"Now, as well as all of those side effects, you can expect some positives that will help you feel and look more feminine, not that that seems to be an issue for you, you're already very beautiful." I blush. "You can expect some breast growth, it's mostly genetics that determine how big they'll get, most girls can expect at least a B cup, but that can go up exponentially if uh... big tits run in the family." He chuckles and I giggle along with him, delighted.

"As a matter of fact, Doctor, they do!" I flirt back. His turn to blush at my obvious advances.

"Uh... very good, Cora." Aww, he's trying to be all professional again. "You can also expect your skin and hair to soften and your body fat will be redistributed around you hips and uh... ass..." He smiles again, he's back to sexy. "The muscles on your arms and legs will soften slightly, and you can expect to lose some strength. It's not going to be an easy path but it's the right choice to make if you're serious about living full time as a woman." He finishes and I'm not sure how to respond. How do I turn this serious discussion into more flirting.. Then sex?

"Thank you Doctor... you're very handsome, HELPFUL, I mean helpful!" I giggle, trying to look cute, still trying to force my desires into his mind with my eyes. "This has been a great talk, I really do appreciate it so much... is there anything I can do for you?" I ask, pouting a little and look up at him through my long dark lashes, my forearms pressing my fake tits up and together behind my clasped hands. I'm basically begging for dick at this point. He looks a little lost for words and I worry that maybe I've been too forward, but fuck it, I know what I want, I know he wants it... he must.

"I must be honest, Miss... Cora. I've never been intimate with a transsexual before."

Game. Set and Match, he knows where this is going.

"Just treat me like a woman, baby... like your woman, your girl!" This seems to snap him back into the confident and sexy man he was at our previous meeting and he places his huge hand at the side of my neck and kisses me. It's the best kiss I've ever experienced. Tender, but full of intent and desire. Desire for me!

I stand up, untie the waist belt on my dress and unbutton it, letting the satiny material glide off of my shoulders and down my arms onto the floor behind me. I'm standing before him now in nothing but very skimpy lingerie and very high heels while he sits on the couch fully clothed. I feel vulnerable... but in a good way?

I drop to my knees and crawl the short distance from my spot on the floor to between his legs.

I don't waste any time and immediately unfasten his belt and trousers. I can already smell him, my mouth is watering. He stands up just enough to let me pull down his trousers and boxer shorts. I grab his dick with my right hand and start stroking him, looking at him, trying my best to look as sexy as possible for him. With no hesitation, I drop my head and suck on his heavy balls, continuing to stroke. I don't have to fake any enthusiasm, I'm absolutely loving this.

That strange vulnerable, submissive feeling combined with apparently insane amounts of sexual power and my strong attraction and desire to please this stunning doctor. It's the best feeling I've ever experienced, better than sex ever was before and I'm not even the one on the recieving end... yet.

I lick up his shaft and suck his cock for all I'm worth, moaning around it, trying to sound hot and feminine and trying to maintain eye contact, but sexy eye contact, and no teeth, and lots of tongue, and don't forget the balls. There's a lot more to sucking dick than I'd ever imagined, but I love it with all my heart.

Remembering what I'm here for, I pull my head back from his dick, continuing to stroke it slowly to keep him excited.

"Take your shirt off baby, I'll be right back." I stand up and walk quickly - taking dainty steps in my Louboutins and remembering to swing my hips - over to my coat and take out the sachet of lube. I walk back over to my now naked doctor, taking in the sight before me. God he's gorgeous. That cock, those abs, his muscular arms and shoulders... fuuuuuuck. I straddle him on the couch so his face is level with my tits and his cock would be lined up perfectly with my ass hole, had it not been for the thong and the gaff in the way. I run my painted nails through his chest hair and go in for a deep, passionate kiss.

I tear open a corner of the lube and put some in my hand before setting it down on the couch next to him. I reach down and start to cover his dick in the slippery substance. He starts to kiss my breasts, but must have forgotten they're fake and stops pretty quickly. I'm a bit disappointed and can't wait until they're real, but I don't let on. I kiss him on the mouth as his hands move round to my ass, playing with and squeezing my cheeks before moving my thong and gaff to the side and starting to tease my hole. He must have put some lube on his fingers cause it feels so slidey and sooooo fucking good. I start to moan, unashamedly.

"Uhhh, just like that baby, put your finger in my little ass hole." Wow. Did I just say that? I'd always hated dirty talk as a guy, but right here, right now, in this body, with this voice... it just felt natural.

He does as requested and it feels amazing. First one, then two, then three.

He's pushing them in and out at a rapidly increasing speed whilst we make out and his free hand roams and tickles all over my body. Eventually his fingers are pretty much vibrating in my ass and my hard dick starts to hurt, tucked away in my gaff.

"Stop, stop!"

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing just..." I stand up and turn away from him, bending at the waist to pull my gaff and thong down simultaneously. I'm scared to turn around, dressed in nothing but a basically transparent bra, garterbelt, stockings and heels. With my 7inch dick and balls on full display.

When I finally turn round, hands at my side, a look on my face longing for acceptance he smiles at me and simply tells me that I'm perfect.

He stands up and walks over to me, one hand behind my head, one hand on my ass and kisses me, I love kissing him.

Cora93
Cora93
23 Followers
12