Cordelia's Rebound Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went back to washing myself, trying to act like C wasn't even there which was hard because I could practically feel her eyes on me.

"I don't need to sleep with you to tell him that." C said finally.

"No, you don't, and I'm sure if you bribed me enough I'd go along with that story, but ultimately it would be just kind of weak because it would be a lie, and honestly, I just don't see how getting back at him with a lie would be satisfying. Now, if what you were telling him was true, and you could prove it was true somehow with, I don't know, photographic evidence or maybe even a demonstration you know you'll have delivered a blow to him which will haunt him for the rest of his days. After all, what guy wouldn't want a threesome with a pair of hotties like us?" I asked rhetorically, before turning to her and looking her dead in the eye, "And for the record, I'm not interested in sleeping with you, I'm interested in fucking your brains out until you can't even remember your ex-boyfriend's name, and I could do it too, but then again, you're not into girls."

I then turned back to the shower, a smile on my face.

There was an even longer pause.

"You're trying to manipulate me." C said.

"Yeah, and it's kind of working." I said.

Another long pause and then C walk right up to me.

Another pause.

"You'll help me get back at Xander?" C asked.

"Sure." I said, turning to her.

"And if I wanna stop, you'll stop, right?" C asked.

"Yes." I said.

Another pause.

".......... Ok.........." C said, a little hesitantly, "But I've never.........."

"I have." I said, cutting her off and gently advancing on her and pulling her into my arms, "So just let me.........."

I trailed off, not bothering to complete my sentence before pressing my lips to hers.

The moment our lips met she tensed up, but after a few seconds she relaxed and was soon kissing me back. I took it slow, waiting a long while before adding my tongue but shortly after I had things got really hot.

As if suddenly struck by lightning C pushed me back against the wall and battled my tongue with hers, her lips attacking mine, as her hands which had been resting on my neck and shoulders suddenly reached down and grabbed two handfuls of my tits and gave them a good squeeze.

I moaned into her mouth and let her get the upper hand for a few moments before reaching down, grabbing her ass and turning her around so she was pressed up against the wall. Rather than complain C just grabbed my ass in return and continued kissing me, her hands almost as adventurous as mine, almost.

The kiss was long, hard and rough, just the way I like it, but I was burning with desire and as much as I liked the kiss it just wasn't cutting it for me. I needed to fuck her.

Breaking the kiss I bent my head down and latched my mouth on one of those pretty titties of hers, biting down gently on her nipple before sucking on it roughly. She moaned and grabbed the back of my head with one hand, pushing me into her tit. I got the message and went to work on her nipple, switching between sucking on it and using my tongue to massage it.

After licking and sucking on her tit for quite a while I moved to the other one, and then back again, going back and forth between her boobs, using my hands to cup those babies into my mouth and massage which ever one I'm not sucking on, giving them the kind of attention I bet they'd never had before.

In my experience most guys don't know the first thing to do with the girl's tits, and Xander's nice and all but I doubt he'd been doing a good job at pleasuring C's tits, that is if Cordy even let him get this far.

The idea that I might be getting further than her last boyfriend really makes me hot and soon I broke away from her boobs and began kissing my way down her stomach before burying my face in her pussy.

Most girls are into long drawnout foreplay, but me, I just think why wait. I wanted to lick C's pussy and I'm pretty sure she's not going to object at this point so why deny myself?

And I was right, C didn't object. Just the opposite in fact.

The second I plunged my tongue into her she cried out and grabbed my head with both hands and pushed me forward into her pussy, not away from it.

Grinning into her pussy I began thrusting my tongue in and out of her, fucking her with it, my mouth sealing around her cunt and beginning to suck.

Damn, I knew she'd have a great tasting pussy.

I've eaten a few girls in the past and C might just have the best tasting cunt I've ever had the pleasure to bury my tongue in. It's rich, just like her, and hot, just like her, and sweet, just like, well not just like her but whatever.

Wanting to get more of her yummy juices I began increasing the force of my sucking, all the while using my tongue to explore her cunt, twirling it around inside her on the inward and outward strokes, grinning from time to time as I hear her moaning and groaning for me.

There's nothing like hearing another girl crying out at your pussy eating skills to help fuel your ego, and I knew from experience I was great at giving head, especially when it came to girls.

I spent a couple of nights with a middle aged, but still very hot, woman a while back and she was nice enough to teach me everything she knew about muff diving. By the end of the second night she told me I'd learned tricks it took her years to learn and my mouth was made to please pussy. Personally I like to think of my mouth as an equal opportunity pleaser but I certainly don't mind using it to please Cordy's cunt.

Listening very carefully to her moans and reactions to my tongue I seek out all the sweetest of sweet spots inside her cunt and once I had found them I began a vicious assault on them, attacking each and everyone of them on every thrust of my tongue, my mouth now sucking at her for all I'm worth, wanting to make this bitch cum.

C's thrusting her pussy into my face and pushing me so deep into her cunt I'm beginning to wonder if she's trying to suffocate me, but this I don't mind so much. What is beginning to get on my nerves is the verbal abuse.

While back C began spitting out things like, "Oh God yes, eat me bitch, eat my pussy! Eat me you fucking dyke! Eat me you fucking pussy eater! Eat my pussy you no good, white trash, cunt lapper! Fuck me with your tongue! Get your face in my pussy! Get your face in my pussy you fucking dyke bitch!"

And so on.

Don't get me wrong, I love a little dirty talk now and then, but C's been acting like a bitch to me since I saved her life and now I'm snacking on her snatch you think she'd finally show a little gratitude, but no, she's still acting like a bitch. Well I think I need to show this bitch who's boss.

Grabbing her left leg I threw it over my shoulder, and then did the same to the other one. Before she could fall even an inch I grabbed her firmly by the ass and continued tongue fucking her, harder than ever before, the whole time pressing her back against the shower wall, leaving her helpless in my grasp.

I thought her almost falling would scare her into silence, or at least shut her up for a second, but she didn't seem to care and continued calling me names and demanding more like a spoilt brat.

I smiled wickedly to myself as I got another idea.

Removing one of my hands from her ass I bathed the fingers of that hand into the pussy juice that had escaped her cunt. There was plenty of it. Despite my mouth covering her cunt her juices had gotten everywhere, covering my face, hair, and tits, and even though it was washed away by the running water that didn't stop a fresh batch oozing from between my lips and covering me again.

Once all my fingers were lubed I removed my mouth from her cunt, causing her to momentarily protest, before shoving two of my fingers into her and then slamming them in and out of her, fucking her with them, while at the same time my mouth latched onto her clit and sucked it hard.

Finally she stopped her yapping as she screamed out an orgasm, her body rocking so hard I almost couldn't keep her in place. Thank God for slayer strength.

Wanting to taste her cum I let go of her clit, moved my fingers from her cunt and replaced it with my tongue. At the same time I pressed my fingers against her ass hole and used my slayer strength to unceremoniously force my fingers inside her butt up to the knuckles.

I barely had enough time to wrap my mouth around her cunt as well before she came again, screaming like a banshee. As soon as I got my mouth on her pussy I certainly don't regret it because her cum is just as yummy as her cunt cream, maybe even better, and I hungrily gulp down as much as I can, whatever I don't swallow ending up first on my face and then down the drain.

I eat her to another orgasm or three, stopping only when I feel the grip on the back of my head loosen, her hands falling away from my hair soon after. Once my head was free from Cordy's hands I gently grabbed her legs and removed them from around my head, placing them on the ground. Grabbing a firm hold of her hips just in case she falls I slowly stand so we're face to face, although C has got kind of a faraway look in her eyes so I'm not sure if she's even aware that I've moved.

I smiled at this and kissed her softly, pushing my tongue into her mouth and letting her taste herself on my lips. At first she doesn't respond but after I've run my hands over her body and my tongue over hers for a while she eventually starts kissing me back, although not as passionate and hungry than before.

Deciding it's my turn I break the kiss and smile at her widely before saying what's on my mind.

Cordelia's POV

Once I have shut the door I turn around and look at the bathroom and am not at all surprised to find it is just as bad as the main room.

"Get your shower Cordy and then you can leave and you never have to come back here again."

I mentally tell myself as I walk over towards the actual shower quickly get undressed leaving my green blood covered clothes on the floor figuring that they are already pretty much ruined how much worse can they get by being on Faith's bathroom floor.

Once I am completely nude I step into the shower and turn on the tap for the water and turn it to about halfway in between the barely visible hot and cold writing.

The water shoots out of the nozzle and almost immediately covers my entire body and soon heats up enough for me to begin to wash myself which I do as soon as I have found the soap and the shampoo which is hanging on the shower curtain railing..

Once I have the soap and shampoo within reach I proceed to start washing myself focusing my attention on making sure my body is as clean as can be and doing my best to ignore my surroundings.

After a while my thoughts turn from being focused on me cleaning myself to what Faith said earlier about me finding a rebound guy in order to get over Xander.

I have to admit it isn't something I even thought about.

Which is really weird considering when I dumped all of my other boyfriends I usually got over them or rather showed them that I was over them by going with some other guy and yet this time around the thought of going with some other guy in order to get over or show Xander that I was over him never even entered my head.

"Hey there C."

I hear a voice say which causes me to look up and when I do I immediately scream in shock as I see Faith standing in front of me wearing absolutely nothing but her birthday suit.

"What the hell are you doing?"

I snap at her having gotten over my shock and am now angry at her for interrupting me.

"Relax C,"

Faith says totally at ease with this situation.

"I just thought since there's plenty of room we could share."

She adds.

I look around the shower cubicle.

"What the hell is she talking about?"

I mentally ask myself looking over the shower cubical again just to make sure I'm not mistaken on how big it is.

"There is not plenty of room."

I tell her which is true I mean there is barely enough room for me let alone her.

"Sure there is,"

Faith says and with that she steps into the showers and pushes me out of the way.

"See?"

She says matter of factly.

"This is not what I'd call plenty of room."

I tell her as I move as far away from her as I can all the way to the other side of the cubical which isn't very far.

"Seems alright to me."

Faith says with a shrug.

I simply look at her.

"Oh come on C, haven't you ever shared a shower before? Like after cheerleading practice or something?"

Faith then asks me.

I feel like laughing at what she has just said due to if she had went to a school like Sunnydale which I doubt she has done she would know that the showers aren't built like this they are built for a group of girls and that each girl has their own individual nozzle and enough room for them to move around in despite having a girl on her left and right.

Despite feeling partly tempted to tell Faith this I can tell that it isn't going to do any good nor is arguing with her.

She's in here with me now and that's the end of it as far as she is concerned.

"Fine."

I tell her as I push her aside in order to get to the water and make sure that I have as much of the water as I can get focused on me and not her.

I look at Faith from my new position back under the water and I see her smile which makes me a little nervous however for a couple of minutes at least she doesn't do anything she simply stands where she is.

All of a sudden she moves which causes me to move and we end up in a position that the water is now covering both of us.

"Well at least she didn't try and hog the water."

I mentally tell myself having preferred her to wait until I was finished under the water before she made her move.

However there is enough water falling on me for me to continue to wash myself.

An so with my focus now on finishing my wash I turn my back to Faith and go back to washing my body doing my best to mentally pretend that I am alone in this shower.

However it isn't easy for me to do that since I can hear Faith breathing and despite my best efforts for some reason I can't mentally convince myself that Faith isn't standing naked in this shower behind me.

Determined to get the rest of this shower over with as quickly as possible I turn back around to face Faith reach over and take the soap which for some reason makes Faith turn her head away which I do my best to ignore however mentally I can't help but wonder why she did that.

While my brain mauls over the reason why Faith looked away when I turned back around and faced her I go back to washing myself under the water

After a couple of seconds trying to not look at Faith I turn my head to see what she is doing and she is busy rubbing shampoo into her hair.

For some reason despite part of my brain telling me to look away I can't help but look her up and down a couple of times I then stop and look at her pussy noticing much to my surprise that her's is just like mine completely bald of any hair.

I've never seen another girl with a bald pussy before not that I have spent a great deal of time looking at other women's pussies but well you know sometimes you do wonder what another woman looks like with nothing on. An sometimes you do compare how you look to how another girl or woman looks nude for example after cheerleading practice I've sometimes checked to see how I look compared to somebody like my former best friend Harmony or the other cheerleaders or even Buffy or Willow obviously not during cheerleading practice but other times when they and I have been in the shower together after sports.

The only reason my pussy is bald is due to one of my former boyfriends before Xander asked if I would mind shaving it and I shaved it and ever since then I've kept it shaved I don't really know why I guess maybe because I prefer it like this rather than how some girls have theirs.

After a while I slowly lift my head and move my focus from her pussy up to her breasts and stop and stare at them for a while unable to believe how nice they look.

"Nice! Their very nice."

I mentally tell myself as I swallow hard.

I then continue to look up until my eyes lock with Faith's after a minute my brain catches up with my eyes.

"Faith's looking at you and she's seen you looking at her!"

I can feel my facial expression go from nothing to one of horror in an instant and I also feel my cheeks if not my entire face go bright red as I quickly turn my back to her again and start to scrub my arms like crazy even though I don't have any soap on them and I have already washed them I just need to do something to get my mind off of what has just happened.

But what did just happen? I glanced at Faith's pussy, and then at her breasts, but only because I was curious to see what they would look like, and I only wanted to compare them to mine, nothing else, right, so in a second when Faith makes some tasteless remark I'll just tell her I couldn't believe how much better I look compared to her, then I'll get out of the shower, out of this hellhole and I'll be back home were I can take another shower just to wash off the memories of this shower and ever being here in this dump.

"Hey Cordy,"

I hear Faith finally say after a long silence.

I close my eyes and swallow hard waiting for her to make her tasteless remark, and call me whatever she's going to call me, but Faith doesn't say a word which causes me to slowly turn around and look at her.

Faith looks back at me and then offers me the soap.

"Would you mind washing my back?"

She asks.

I look at her a little confused.

"Maybe she didn't see what you where looking at."

My brain suggests.

No, that's impossible, that grin on her face told me she'd seen me look at her, so why wasn't she capitalising on it by making a joke? It's what I would have done. And what she just said sounds like something out of a porno.

"That sounds like something out of a porno."

I tell her mockingly to break the silence that has fallen between us.

And then to my horror I realise I'm right, it really does sound like something out of a porno, as in a lesbian porno. Is Faith coming on to me? I've seen the way she looks at Buffy and I've kind of suspected she might swing that way, but I mean, come on, she can't seriously think I'm into that kind of stuff just because I gave her a passing glance, can she?

"I'm serious."

Faith says which brings me out of my thoughts and back to reality.

"I've got daemon blood all over me, and who knows where it might have ended up."

She adds.

Faith sounds pretty genuine and I want to believe her but I just have a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach about all of this. In all fairness it's not like I haven't scrubbed a girl's back before. I used to scrub Harmony's back all the time and I used to do it for a few other of my so-called friends back in my popular days, as long as they returned the favour of course, but that was different, that was in a room full of girls and it meant nothing and I can't help feel like Faith might have an ulterior motive behind this whole 'innocent' back scrubbing thing.

"Oh come on, you scrub my back, I'll scrub yours."

Faith says in a tone which furthers my suspicions.

"I did save your life."

Faith then says.

Great, now she's going to hold that over my head for the rest of my life, or at lease the rest of hers, making me do whatever she wants. Well she won't. She won't be able to make me do anything. I'm Cordelia Chase dammit, and no one tells me what to do. But she did save my life, and as long as I make sure this is no big deal hopefully she'll get the message and won't try anything. And if she does I'll just politely decline and that will be it.

"Fine."

123456...9