Cordelia's Rebound Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I say reluctantly, figuring that I might as well do it if it will shut her up and get this over with. Like I said, as long as I don't make a big deal out of this I should be alright.

An so I take the soap from Faith and watch her as she turns around until her back is facing me and once she is turned around I start to do as she has asked.

All of a sudden Faith sighs.

"You've done this before."

She says evidently trying to cover up the sigh she just let escape with a joke.

"Hardly."

I tell her as I focus on scrubbing her back as quickly as I can once I am satisfied that I have scrubbed Faith's back I step away.

"Ok, my turn."

I tell her as Faith turns around and smiles at me as she takes the soap and I turn around and after a minute of waiting I feel Faith's hands on my back as she begins to scrub my back for me.

Faith's hands are surprisingly soft and maybe not so surprisingly very good at scrubbing my back in a way which feels more like a caress than anything else, but I don't want to call her on it. There's always the chance she's waiting for me to accuse her of something just so that she can deny it and accuse me of wanting something to happen and use it against me by either telling someone or worse try and trick me into fucking her.......... oh I really, really shouldn't have thought that, because now I've got all these images in my head and they won't go away and.......... and some of those images aren't so bad.......... wait what am I thinking, God I need to get a grip.

But that's not an easy thing to do, because like I said, Faith's hands feel good, oh so good.

As Faith continues to scrub my back I do my best to stop myself from thinking about it but I can't help but imagine Faith's hands on me and how those hands would feel being on other parts of my body as images of Faith's hands on other parts of my body start to run through my head my breathing becomes erratic and as Faith continues to scrub my back I start to gasp and moan despite my best efforts not to or at the very least to stop myself.

All of a sudden I feel Faith move her hands from my back to my sides and she begins to work her magic on them as well as on my back the next thing she does is moves from my sides her hands all the way round to my stomach and starts massaging that.

Oh God, she's making a move on me. I have to stop her.......... I will stop her.......... in a minute.......... I'll just enjoy this little massaging for a minute, maybe two, then I'll reject her and be on my way. What, it's not like I haven't been massage by a girl before. I love massages, I pay for them all the time, and there isn't always a hot guy available so sometimes I have to make do, and if Faith wants to give me a free massage that's fine by me, but she isn't getting anything for it that's for sure.

After a while Faith focuses on my sides and my stomach and not my back which is about as relaxed as it has ever been.

Faith is really good at this. Maybe I should go to her instead of my massage parlour.......... but with about 20 bodyguards or something just to make sure she doesn't try anything funny.

I suddenly feel Faith pressing herself into me which causes me to involuntarily gasp as I feel her very hard nipples pressing into my back and her very wet pussy pressing against my ass, making her intentions absolutely crystal clear. Ok, I think this definitely qualifies as something funny so now it's time for me to reject her. All I need to do is say something, but the problem is that despite I knew this was coming for some reason I feel tongue tied and I can't seem to say anything.

Oh no. Quickly, say something, say anything, stop her.

I gasp again when I feel Faith slide her hands upwards towards my breasts.

This gives me the shock I needed to wake up my voice box.

"I'm not into girls."

I finally blurt out which causes Faith to stop before she actually reaches my breasts.

"Really,"

Faith says sounding as though she doesn't believe me.

"You sure about that C?"

She then asks me.

"Yes."

I say after a pause.

"Mm. That was an awfully long pause C."

Faith says.

"Are you absolutely sure you're not into girls?"

She then asks me.

"Yes."

I tell her doing my best to make sure she believes me this time.

"Ever tried it?"

Faith then asks me.

"No."

I tell her.

"Then how can you know?"

Faith asks.

"Just do."

I say knowing that that is a terrible comeback.

"Ok."

Faith says as I feel her body no longer pressed against mine.

"I was going to offer to be your rebound girl so you could get back at Xander by telling him you had hot lesbian sex with me and because he was such an idiot he probably missed out on a threesome with us, but you know, whatever, I'm sure you'll come up with a plan that is just as good to get back at him."

With that Faith doesn't say anything.

I slowly turn around and look at her and see that she has gone back to washing herself.

"I don't need to sleep with you to tell him that."

I say unable to believe I am actually thinking about using Faith as my "rebound girl" or even my "rebound".

"No, you don't, and I'm sure if you bribed me enough I'd go along with that story, but ultimately it would be just kind of weak because it would be a lie, and honestly, I just don't see how getting back at him with a lie would be satisfying. Now, if what you were telling him was true, and you could prove it was true somehow with, I don't know, photographic evidence or maybe even a demonstration you know you'll have delivered a blow to him which will haunt him for the rest of his days. After all, what guy wouldn't want a threesome with a pair of hotties like us?"

Faith says and asks me at the same time as she turns to me and looks me dead in the eye.

"An for the record, I'm not interested in sleeping with you, I'm interested in fucking your brains out until you can't even remember your ex-boyfriend's name, and I could do it too, but then again, you're not into girls."

She says as she turns her attention back to the shower with a smirk on her face.

"You're trying to manipulate me."

I say after a long think about it.

"Yeah, and it's kind of working."

Faith responds.

"You'll help me get back at Xander?"

I ask her after another even longer pause still unable to believe that I am actually thinking about going through with this and yet for some reason I want to.

Is it because I want to get back at Xander?

Is it because I am curious?

Is it because I'm worried what she'll do if I don't?

Probably all three although I don't think that they necessarily go in that order.

"Sure."

Faith says turning back to face me.

I blink a couple of times re-focusing my attention on her.

"An if I wanna stop, you'll stop, right?"

I ask her making sure she knows that there are boundaries to us doing this.

"Yes."

Faith says.

I think about this before taking a deep breath and swallowing hard.

"Ok."

I say hesitantly,

"But I've never."

"I have."

Faith says interrupting me as she moves forward and pulls me into her arms,

"So just let me."

She says and with that she presses her lips against mine.

I tense up as soon as our lips touch however I slowly relax and begin to kiss her back.

We kiss slowly at first however eventually Faith slips her tongue into my mouth and when her tongue touches mine something happens to me I don't know what but I push Faith against the wall and my tongue fights her's for supremacy as my lips attack hers and my hands reach down and grab her breasts give them a good squeeze.

Faith moans which seems to just drive me on more as she grabs my ass and turns me around and presses me against the wall I respond to this by grabbing her ass and we continue kissing.

Our kissing is no longer soft or gentle it's now hard and rough something I'm not very used to however Faith doesn't seem to mind at the moment I don't care either as Faith breaks the kiss and bends her head down and attaches her mouth to my right breast and bites it gently and then start to suck on it roughly.

I moan and grab the back of her head with one hand pushing her into my breast Faith get's the message and start to suck and massage my nipple with her mouth and tongue.

After licking and sucking on my nipple and breast for a long time and yet at the same time it doesn't to me feel long enough however it's evidently long enough for Faith who moves from my right breast over to my left and then goes back to the right and starts going back and forth between my breasts using her hands to cup them into her mouth and massage which ever one she's not sucking on giving them the kind of attention I've always hoped my boyfriends would have given them but never did.

Soon Faith breaks away from my breasts and kisses her way down my stomach until she reaches my pussy and once she reaches there she practically dives right in and immediately starts to lick it like no man ever has and this, just like the open mouthed kissing, has an effect on me as I cry out when I feel her tongue enter me and I grab her head with both hands and force it forward into me.

Faith again takes the hint and starts to thrust her tongue in and out of me, fucking me with it as her mouth seals it's self over my pussy and then she begins to suck which just drives me even crazier than I already am.

Christ Faith is good you could put all my ex boyfriends together turn them into one man and even he wouldn't come close to how good Faith is at doing what she is doing right now mind you none of my ex boyfriends could get me off this way on their own anyway.

I have no doubts that Faith can and will due to the fact I can already feel myself starting to get close and I can feel her increasing the force of her sucking which tells me that she is evidently enjoying this just as much as me.

I can feel Faith's tongue twirling around inside of me as she continues to fuck me with it god it feels so good I can't help but moan and groan in response.

Faith must be a fast learner because soon after she has run her tongue all over my insides she starts to attack specific places while her mouth continues to suck my pussy for all it's worth.

Faith definitely wants me to cum.

Not only does she want me to cum but I want to cum for her as I begin to thrust my pussy into her face pushing her deep into me while at the same time I'm saying anything and everything I can think of to get her going faster deeper and harder.

Stuff like.

"Oh God yes, eat me bitch, eat my pussy! Eat me you fucking dyke! Eat me you fucking pussy eater! Eat my pussy you no good, white trash, cunt lapper! Fuck me with your tongue! Get your face in my pussy! Get your face in my pussy you fucking dyke bitch!"

And so on.

I'm not normally one for dirty talk during sex however I'm so delirious with pleasure that I just can't stop from yelling the most obscene and abusive words I know along with pleas of her to fuck me. The twisted thing is that I'm not even trying to be mean, I'm trying to be encouraging, but I just can't help myself. Maybe I am angry at her for seducing me, or maybe I'm angry at myself for letting her seduce me, or maybe I'm just angry that she literally has me begging for her but for whatever reason I continue yelling verbal abuse at her until my throat is sore and dry.

Faith suddenly grabs my left leg and puts it over her shoulder and does the same thing to my right leg she then grabs me by my ass and holds me where I am as she continues to fuck me with her tongue harder than ever before the whole time she presses me against the shower wall leaving me helpless which unlike earlier I actually like being this time.

To show her that I like what she is doing to me I continue talking dirty to her as I feel Faith's hand or rather one of Faith's hand move from my ass up to my pussy and then she removes her mouth from my pussy which I immediately protest to however I don't protest for long as I feel Faith ram two of her fingers into me and begin to do what she did with her tongue only this time using her fingers. While she is doing this her mouth attaches it's self to my clit and she sucks hard on it.

At this point I can't say a word due to the fact that Faith has just caused me to go over the edge and I have the most intense and powerful orgasm of my entire life at least that is the way it feels in the midst of me having my orgasm I feel Faith let go of my clit and move her fingers from within my pussy and replaces her fingers once again with her tongue.

I then feel her fingers press against my backside and after one touch Faith's finger viciously enter my asshole causing me to orgasm for a second time even more powerfully than the last.

Faith fingers and eats me to a third and then four and fifth orgasm. The fifth is the longest of the lot or maybe I had another one I don't know all I know is I have never come from being eaten and I most certainly have never come so many times in one night as I am tonight.

The fifth or sixth orgasm that I have is so powerful I am unable to hold Faiths head in between my legs and my hands slips from her hair and simply falls against the wall and soon after that Faith releases my pussy from her mouth or her mouth from my pussy as well as removes my legs from around her head and places them back on the ground.

Much to my relief Faith doesn't let go of me she holds onto me which i am very thankful for due to the fact I don't think I could support my own weight if she had let me go.

I watch as Faith slowly stands up until we are face to face,

I look at her unable to believe what this woman has just done.

Not only did she make me come while eating me something none of my male boyfriends have ever been able to do before.

She also made me cum more times than them.

Faith smiles at me and then she kisses me softly pushing her tongue back into my mouth and my tongue is quick to meet her tongue and when it does I taste something on her tongue and quickly realise it is my own juices. It takes me a while to respond however I soon start to kiss her back although not like before due to the fact I don't have the strength.

Suddenly and without warning Faith breaks the kiss and looks at me with a smile on her face.

Faith and I stare at one and other for a minute or two.

For some reason I begin to feel nervous.

"Now you do me."

Faith finally says breaking the silence between us the way in which she said it makes me think that she isn't so much asking me as she is telling or demanding me.

I swallow hard not scared of what Faith will do if I don't do what she wants more scared about actually doing it.

I mean this is my first time with another woman I've never done what Faith did to me before.

"If you do it."

Faith says bringing me back to reality.

"I'll give you a treat." She then says which causes me to look at her with a frown.

Faith simply smiles.

For some reason her smile relaxes me as I turn my attention from her face and eyes to her pussy as I continue to stare I can't help but feel desire the desire to try it see what it's like see if I'm any good.

I slowly turn my attention back to Faith who I can tell from the look in her eyes is waiting for me to make a move and she is starting to get impatient.

I slowly smile back at her as I close the gap between us and take her lips with mine sliding my tongue into her mouth figuring that if she wants me to do this she will just have to let me do it at my own pace.

An so for a short time I start off simply by having us kiss however I slowly and eventually break the kiss and began to kiss my way down her neck I know Faith didn't do this to me however I feel the need to do it in order to help me mentally prepare myself for what I am going to do.

Despite how nervous I am on the inside I do my best not to let it show even though I am sure an obvious pro like Faith can still tell I'm nervous and unsure etc.

I continue to run my mouth and tongue all over Faith's soft flesh taking as much time as I possibly to worship her neck once I am satisfied that I have done what I intended I move further down reaching her breasts this is where I decide to take a tip from the expert and so I take Faith's left breast and nipple into my mouth and repeat what she did to me.

Faith moans and groans slightly evidently I am doing it right and so I continue doing it.

Faith's breasts are about the same size as mine maybe a little bit smaller but definatly round and firm. Even though I've had lots of men drool over my breasts I never understood the appeal of them until now there is something both dirty and comforting about them.

I suddenly feel a hand on the back of my head firmly but gently stroking my hair this causes me to suck harder.

Faith moans a long drawn out moan.

I decide I have spent enough time for now on this breast and so I move on to the right one and repeat the process I then take another tip from what Faith did to me and move between the two.

I become lost in worshipping Faith's breasts I decide to use my eager but inexperienced hands and while my mouth is working over one breast my hands are working over the other by massaging it all the while I listen carefully to which places that either my hand or my mouth or tongue touch that cause Faith to moan the loudest.

"C."

Faith suddenly moans.

"Lower."

She adds.

I do as she has asked moving myself downwards I kiss down her flat stomach until I reach her pussy coming face-to-face with it for the first time and realising that this is my first real look at another woman's pussy up close and personal so to speak.

I place my hands on her hips and move my face as close as I can get to it and sniff able to smell her desire which turns me on even more.

I take a deep breath ignore any feelings of doubt and nervousness and stick out my tongue and give Faith's pussy a long slow lick. After the first lick I can't seem to get enough and I began to gently lap at her pussy lapping away at her delicious pussy.

I suddenly stop lapping and decide to do what I did with Faith's breasts try and find out the best way of getting Faith off and so I run my tongue up and down the lips of her pussy enjoying the soft moans I am able to squeeze out of her I then slowly push my tongue into her pussy tasting her sweet nectar from the source. I close my eyes as Faith's juice begins to ooze out of her.

At this point I closed my mouth around Faith's pussy to prevent any more of her juices from escaping my lips. Once my lips were tightly around her pussy I began to drink from her, gently at first, but then more greedily as time went on.

I then start to slid my tongue up and down inside her I then change from going up and down to going clockwise and then anti-clockwise exploring every part of Faith's inside listening very carefully to at what point she moans loudest knowing enough to know that if I work over those areas enough she will explode.

Which is what I now want due to all of my fears uncertainties nervousness and doubt having gone and been replaced by desire and want for Faith to explode.

As I continue to exploring the deepest parts of Faith's pussy I feel a hand once again touch the top of my head pressing me even further into the delicious treat in front of me.

Evidently Faith doesn't want me to going anywhere and neither do I.

I gently begin to speed up my licks moving in all directions inside her not caring anymore where or what makes her moan the loudest now that I have been given this incentive that I am doing well I just want to make her cum.

I develope a good rhythm and decide to do what Faith did again and so I remove my tongue and mouth from her pussy and replace them with my fingers while my fingers are working her pussy over I use my tongue on her clit causing her to let out a loud moan and as she does I feel her fingers digging themselves deeper into my hair.

123456...9