Cordelia's Rebound Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

I can tell C is trying to use reverse psychology on me but my ego can't help feeling a little hurt at that statement and I can't stop myself from frowning, but I quickly remind myself I'm going to get a total ego boost when I have Queen C screaming at the top of her lungs from how good I am fucking her, again.

Leaning in close so that we were face to face I whispered huskily, "I think I more than proved I know how to fuck a girl when I fucked you with my mouth and had you screaming like a little bitch for me.......... and believe me, in a second I'm going to have you screaming like a little bitch again.......... but first.........."

I trailed off and allowed C's mind to wander for a bit, but apparently it didn't wonder too far.

"But first?" C questions impatiently.

"But first," I said smiling, "I'm going to have you begging for it."

There was a pause, and then C frowned.

"Cordelia Chase does not beg." C said firmly.

"Well then she's going to at least have to ask me nicely for it." I said, also firmly.

There was another pause.

"Fine, please Faith, fuck me." C mumbled.

"Oh come on C, you can do better than that." I said.

There was another pause.

"Please Faith, fuck me, fuck me hard, try and make me scream, try and make me scream if you can, bitch." C said with anger in her voice but more than a little bit of lust as well.

I smiled, and then thrust a couple more inches into her causing her to cry out in pleasure, but her happiness soon dissolved as I started up the rhythm I had before, moving slowly in and out of her but not going any further.

"What the hell, stop teasing me you bitch and fuck me!" C yelled at me, "Don't tease me, fuck me, fuck me you bitch, fuck me you Buffy wannabe, fuck ooooooohhhhh!"

For a second there I kind of lost it but I was able to stop myself before I shoved too much into her too soon.

Man, C really, really shouldn't have called me a B wannabe. I love B, but ever since I got called all I've been hearing about is Buffy this, Buffy that, and I really, really don't want to have to be compared to her by anyone, especially not some stuck up rich girl who doesn't know the first thing about what I have to go through.

Quickly pushing my issues with B a side I concentrated on fucking C again, thrusting in and out of her until she had 'asked me nicely for it and totally not begged for it even though we both totally know she did' enough so I add an inch or so of strap on into her and in no time at all I'm in all the way, and not only have I buried this huge 10 inch dildo inside her but I can't remember hearing a single whimper of pain from her the whole time I was filling her with dick and I'm certainly not hearing it now, hell, C is 'asking me nicely for it and totally not begging for it even though we both totally know she is' louder and more desperately than ever before.

When I'm in all the way inside her I rest longer than usual, listening to her gentle words of encouragement before making my next move.

Once I'm feeling properly, encouraged, I pulled back in one long slow stroke before hammering back into her in one hard thrust causing her to scream out loud. She is able to control herself a little better as I settle into a rhythm in fucking her, which consists of mostly steady strokes in and out of her pussy, occasionally giving her a nice big hard long dicking thrust in which I would pull out almost all the way and then thrust all the way back into her hard, like the first thrust, but mostly keeping up with the steady fucking.

As a slayer I'm capable of doing more than this, a lot more, but I also know I need to be careful not to go too hard on her. Sure, I can go harder than I am right now with her, but I want to save that until I'm ready to make her cum, which will be good for both of us. Good for her because she'll be nice and stretched out and ready for it and good for me because I'll be able to finally let out a little slayer lust with out wearing her out too soon or stretching her out too much, hopefully.

Of course C's well-being is not exactly something I'm obsessing over now, cause she is really starting to annoy me. She's got one superhot bod but when she gets hot apparently she's got a mouth like a sailor and more than a few of her words are hitting too close to home. So I decide it's about time I shut her up.

In the middle of the latest rant I covered her mouth with mine and shove my tongue down her open throat, C protesting only for a second before melting into the kiss and wrapping her arms around me. She kisses me back roughly at first but as she became limp in my arms her side of the kiss softened and she pretty much let me do whatever I wanted to her mouth with my tongue. Mm, for someone who was calling me stupid bitch whore a couple of seconds ago C certainly doesn't seem to mind letting me have my way with her. Now, let's see how much I can push that theory.

I broke the kiss, moved my mouth to her ear and whispered into it, "Wrap your legs around me C."

There was a brief hesitation and then C did as she was told, wrapping her legs around my waist tightly, her arms tightening their grip around the back of my neck.

I didn't miss a beat and immediately gripped firmly to her ass with both hands, my mouth sliding down to her neck, my lips gently caressing the soft flesh I found there, occasionally biting down on it when it suited me, the whole time never missing a stroke inside her.

I went to town on C's neck for a while until she decided to open her mouth again at which point I captured her mouth with mine again and started kissing her with even more force than before, completely bullying her tongue into submission with my own and ruling over her mouth with an iron fist, or perhaps more accurately with an iron tongue.

I then started pressing myself harder into her body, rubbing our bodies together so that our tits pressed together, my nipples dug into hers which only added to both our stimulation and squeezed even more moans out of her mouth, and possibly one or two out of mine.

After keeping up this steady pace long enough I started increasing the speed of my thrusts, trying not to go too hard, too soon, but before I knew it I was pounding her pussy and she was screaming into my mouth in what I'm dead certain was pure pleasure but I had to stop myself from going even harder and faster, which I could have, but that might have resulted in an awkward trip to the emergency room.

I push the humourous image of Princess rich explaining her injury from too much fucking out of my mind and concentrate on simply fucking C to the point of nearly needing medical attention, slamming through her cunt as fast as I thought was possible without hurting her.

I'm not sure I would still be thrusting in and out of her if I wasn't a slayer though.

C's legs, which were once loosely wrapped around me now felt like a vice around me, threatening to cut off my circulation and her hands which had once been clasped gently around the back of my neck were now all over my back, her nicely manicured nails digging into my soft flesh, causing more damage than any vampire or daemon I had run into in weeks.

Thing is though, and I know this sounds perverted, but I really liked it. What can I say, I'm a slayer, we like things a little on the dark side. B would pretend we don't, but we do.

B.

Whether it's from my annoyance at her attitude or the way she gets treated by everyone or whether it's because I wish it was her screaming as I ploughed her with my strap on just the thought of B has me driving even harder than before into C, for a second crossing the line I had promised I would not cross and really pounding her as hard as I could, before quickly reminding myself who I was fucking and slowing back down to the pace I had decided on before.

My momentary loss of control however has a real effect on C who screams out like she's being murdered and creams all over my strap on.

Honestly, I was a little disappointed. I mean, it's not every day I get to fuck someone like C. She after all is supposed to be part of the rich elite of Sunnydale, while I'm just passing through white trash, and the idea of me, passing through white trash, fucking C, the rich elite of Sunnydale, had really started to appeal to me.

So, I decided to make this last.

I kept pounding C's pussy at almost always the same speed, which was ruthlessly hard, occasionally slipping into dangerous levels of speed only now and again to make C cum. And boy did C cum.

Every time she screamed like a banshee down my throat, my mouth doing little to protect my ears from the onslaught, her legs continuing to dig into me and her nails practically trying to tear the flesh off my bones.

Soon I feel my own orgasm approaching, but I don't want to end up screaming into her mouth, so I break off the kiss, push her up a bit using the firm grip I still have on her ass and lower my head so I can take one of her nipples into my mouth. I suck greedily on the nipple and then when my orgasm crashes over me I bite down as gently as possible on C's nipple, the effect causing C to cum with me.

I powered through my orgasm and moved to C's other nipple, giving that the same treatment before beginning to move back and forth in between them, squeezing another couple of orgasms out of her, I'm not sure how many, before deciding its time for a change of positions.

Using my slayer strength I easily removed her legs from around my waist and place them on the ground before suddenly pulling out of her pussy with no warning whatsoever.

C doesn't like that one bit and lets out an angry cry, but before she can say anything I turn her around and slam my strap on all the way back inside her pussy and began pounding her like never before.

C grabs onto the wall, leaning against it for support, even resting her head against it, as she moaned, groaned and screamed incoherently, the only word coming out of her mouth that made any sense being that of my name over and over which has me grinning the biggest grin of the night so far.

This is exactly what I said I was going to do to C, this is exactly where I wanted to take her, exactly what I wanted to do to her.

I mean here is Queen C, the spoilt princess of Sunnydale, bent over and screaming my name as I fuck her with my strap on, her cumming for me over and over again.

Like I said before, what a power trip.

How could this possibly be better?

Looking down to get a better view of my strap on sliding in and out of her pussy I get the answer to my own question when I spot a tight little puckered rosebud that is just begging for attention.

I always thought C's best feature was her ass, and all the fantasies I've had about her involves her ass so why shouldn't I take the opportunity now I have it to make all those dreams come true?

All I need now is a plan of action, and I think I have one.

I slams C through another couple of orgasms for me, and God knows how many for her, before I decide to put my plan into action. Pulling out of her pussy I fell to my knees and drove my tongue as deep as it would go into her creamy cunt from behind. That cunt was practically filled to the brim with girl cum and I was more than eager to swallow every drop I could find, my tongue swirling inside her as I drank deep from her highly stimulated pussy. I think she may have even cum a couple of times while I was sucking the cream from her, but quite honestly my mind was north of her pussy at this stage.

Removing my tongue from her cunt I slid it upwards, over, around and then into her ass hole, hardening my tongue so I could push it passed her anal ring and force it deep into her tight butt hole. Not to leave her pussy feeling left out I slid a couple of fingers into it, fucking her slowly, gently, not wanting her to cum again, at least not for a while, at least not until I'd finished having my fun with her ass.

I tongue fucked her butt and fingered her pussy for a while before removing my tongue from her ass hole and replacing it with my fingers which slid in surprisingly easily given the fact I was almost sure she was a virgin back there.

C's pussy had been tight, but I could tell it had had more than a couple of cocks in it, but her ass hole was definitely virgin tight, for now at least. Fuck, it was going to be such a rush taking this rich girl's anal cherry, and believe me, I'm taking this rich girl's anal cherry.

Deciding it's high time I do just that I remove my fingers from Cordy's butt hole, straighten up, press the tip of my strap on to C's back door and begin forcing my way inside.

I'm going slow and it takes C a few moments to figure out what's going on, and when she does she doesn't quite get it right away.

"What.......... what are you doing.........." C said meekly, before suddenly realising what's going on and panicking, "No, I don't.......... I've never.........."

"You've never been with a girl before either, and you've loved that, right?" I half asked, half pointed out.

There was a pause.

"Yes.......... but.........." C began.

"No 'buts' C." I said, trying not to laugh at the play on words, "Admit it, you've loved every little thing I've done to you so far, and I've had you cumming harder than you've ever cum before, so why not give this a chance?"

I then paused, let C think it over before pressing the issue.

"Believe me C, if you let me I'll have you cumming just as hard, if not harder than you were before."

This time I pause for a long while, give C a real chance to think about it, before giving her a little push which will hopefully get me a crack at her ass.

"Oh Come on C, you've had your treat, now let me have mine!"

I made myself sound impatient, and I kind of am, but I think I have a fair point, after everything I've done for her tonight from saving her life to making her cum multiple times don't I deserve a treat?

C seem to think about this for a long while, and I began thinking of what else I could say to further talk her into it, but then all of a sudden she turned her face away from me to bury it in her hands, relaxed, and surrendered her ass to me.

Fuck. Queen C, one of if not the most spoiled rich girl's in Sunnydale has just surrendered her ass to me.

This is going to be so fucking sweet.

Cordelia's POV Faith grins at me in a way that almost immediately makes me nervous again. "Wait here, I'll be right back." She says and with that she walks out of the shower and goes into the main room of her motel not bothering to dry herself which isn't surprising, after all it is her, and I guess she is only going to get wet again when she comes back in here anyway. I quickly get bored waiting for her, after all there really isn't much for me to do here now I'm clean, and in that moment I realise the water is still running and since I'm clean and Faith is clean there isn't any real need for us to keep the water running anymore. An so I turn my attention to the shower controls on the wall and turn them until I manage to get the water to stop flowing. Once that is done I turn my attention back around partly expecting to see Faith having returned from the main room. But she hasn't and so I simply stay where I am and wait for her. Finally after I don't know how many minutes Faith reappears and re-enters the bathroom I turn my attention from Faith's face down her body until my eyes fall on the thing between her legs.

"Oh my god." I mentally say due to me having lost the power of verbal speech. In between Faith's legs is a strap on dildo. I have never seen a strap on dildo before.......... I mean I've seen dildos before. I've even got some of my own at home. But I've never seen one strapped on to something and i most certainly have never seen one that big. I haven't even seen a cock that big let alone a dildo. The biggest man I have ever had was at least half the size of that thing if not smaller. All of a sudden I see the dildo begin to move towards me which brings me out of my thoughts as the dildo stops a short distance in front of me and I slowly pull my eyes away from it and look up at the wearer of it. Typically Faith is still grinning and I can only imagine what is going through that head of hers, and when I do I can't help but frown. "And what exactly do you think you're going to do with that?" I ask her, speaking my thoughts, I mean really, does she really expect to fuck me with that "thing" between her legs? Forget the fact it so big it will probably split me open, it's attached to a slayer, and a perverted slayer at that. If Faith really thinks I'm going to let her near me with that thing then she's.......... "Fuck your brains out." Faith tells me, cutting me off mid-thought, as she takes a single step towards me and looks me dead in the eye. "I'm going to fuck your brains out with it." She adds. The way she says it has me both a little nervous and more than a little aroused. A little nervous because I'm suddenly hit with the fact that I'm alone in a shower with a perverted girl with super strength who could pretty much do anything she wanted to me, and that includes raping me with that huge dildo and ripping me in two with it.......... and more than a little aroused because whether it's from her tone of voice or from the fact that Faith doesn't have to give me the choice if she doesn't want too, the idea of being fucked by that huge dildo is beginning not to seem so.......... unappealing.

Sure Faith's strap on cock is big and scary looking, but most guys have always left me feeling a bit, under whelmed with their size, and while I would have preferred a medium in between the size of my past guys and this maybe it wouldn't be so bad, provided she didn't shove it in all the way on the first thrust and even though I wouldn't put such a thing past her I'd like to think that Faith has a little more self-control than that, and given my current situation I'm going to choose to believe that, whether or not it is to comfort myself for what might be coming I don't know, but the more I think about it the more I start to like the idea of Faith fucking my brains out.

I mean, she's a slayer, I'm sure she could do some damage if she wasn't careful, but I'm betting she's done this before so she probably knows what she's doing, and that's another thing she has over the guys from my past. Thanks to her I've already seen what a mouth and tongue can do when they know what they're doing, what would it be like to be taken by a cock that knew what it was doing? So, biting my lip due to the fact that despite me wanting her to fuck my brains out I can't help but still feel nervous, I lean back against the shower and spread my legs for her. Faith grins an ear to ear grin at me which deep down in the pit of my stomach makes me angry due to what I can imagine her thinking. "But first," She then says. "I want you to make it all wet for me so I can slide into you real easy." She adds again. I immediately guess what she means by that however rather than submissively falling to my knees I decide to have some fun with her. Turning around I grabbed the taps and turned it, causing the water to once again shoot out of the nozzle and then I point it at the strap on dildo in an attempt to make it wet. Faith looks at me the grin gone from her face having been replaced by an un-amused look. "Come on C, you're not as dumb as your cheerleader friends, you know what I want." She tells me smiling again. "An it's not like you haven't been on your knees in my shower before." She adds. This time my anger isn't hiding in my stomach it's coming out loud and clear through my eyes. Believe me, if I had any chance at all against her I might throw a punch or something but this is a slayer we're talking about they have super human strength. If I actually threw a punch I'd be lucky if I landed it let alone hurt her. So instead of throwing myself into a punch I throw all of my anger towards her into the look I am giving her. However Faith doesn't back down. Hell she doesn't even look scared or intimidated I dare say she actually looks happy almost glad that she has managed to piss me off. As I continue to give Faith the worst most angry face I can I try and think about another way in which I can get Faith's "treat" for me wet without me doing it myself even though I know it is a waste of time and knowing that apart from the shower water the only other way for me to get her strap on dildo wet is for me to do it myself. An so having accepted that this is the only other way to give Faith what she wants I slowly get on my knees grab the dildo by the base and turn my attention from it and look up at Faith. "At least I spend some time off my knees." I tell her and then Immediately take the head of her strap on into my mouth and began bobbing on it while at the same time I use my right hand and stroke the base like it's a real cock. Faith laughs which I do my best to ignore focusing my attention on what I am doing partly due to the fact that if I don't weather I have a chance or not I might just decide to give Faith something else to laugh at by going to punch her. Another reason why I am focusing on what I am doing is so that I can get it over with as quickly as possible. I do what I normally do whenever I am sucking a cock even though there is one major difference between sucking a cock and sucking this cock and that is that simply that this cock isn't real, it's fake, so when I suck on it it doesn't respond. However despite the lack of response I do my best to try and imagine or pretend that it is a real cock and I start off by just bobbing up and down on a few inches of it and then go further until I have about half of it in my mouth. I then take it out and began licking the length of the shaft up and down making it easier for me to try and swallow I then take it back into my mouth and eventually go lower until I am deep throating the entire thing. However I can't deep throat Faith's strap on for long. It's just too big. Because of the size of it I soon start choking on Faith's dildo and am forced to remove my mouth from it. However as soon as I have gotten some air back into my lungs I take it back into my mouth and repeat the process. After countless attempts to take the strap on all the way into my mouth without gagging and each attempt failing I give up and simply focus on getting it exacterly the way Faith wanted it. Wet. I don't know how long I continue to wetten Faith's fake cock however I do eventually feel Faith grab me by the hair and firmly pull me up off of my knee's until we are face to face once again. I open my mouth to ask her if she was going to fuck me now however before I can say anything Faith attacks me or rather Faith attacks my mouth with her's and forces her tongue what feels like all the way down my throat. I place my hands on her chest with the intention of pushing her away however I don't instead what I do is relax into her arms and allow her to continue what she is doing to my mouth with her's. Faith then presses me up against one of the shower walls and the next thing I feel is the tip of her dildo pushing against my pussy lips. "Gonna fuck you now." Faith said matter of factly, I look at her and nod my head not only accepting the fact that she's going to do it but also wanting her to. Faith smiles in response. Still smiling Faith pushes the dildo into me. I am stunned as I feel the dildo enter me for the first time able to feel my body tense due to the shock of what is happening however I force myself to relax knowing for experience that if you resist it just makes it worse and if I resist something this size added to the fact that Faith is a slayer she could do my pussy and body some serious damage if she wanted to sexually and not sexually. We both look down and see the head of the strap on along with the first few inches disappear inside of me on the first thrust. It seems my logical and idea is working as the dildo enters me very easily however despite me relaxing my body for it I can't help but wonder how much of it is me and how much of it is Faith's slayer strength due to the fact that despite how relaxed I am making myself feel I am still or rather I would still be pretty tight down below and yet I can feel very little pain or discomfort. Faith after a moment or two pushes forward a bit sliding more into me. Faith continues to push further inside me then stops and pulls out a bit she then pushes back in a bit then out a bit. In a bit Out a bit In a bit. Out a bit. Fucking me gently with only the first few inches of the dildo. Despite the fact that her "cock" is not real Faith is driving me crazier than any of my previous boyfriends including Xander however despite how good she is making me feel I want more and the fact that she is not giving me more tells me that she knows what she is doing to me hence she is doing this on purpose. "What the hell are you doing," I snap and moan at the same time. "Fuck me!" I then tell her. "But I am fucking you C." Faith said in an so obviously fake innocent voice. I give her the same look I gave her earlier which causes Faith to chuckle. "Shut up and stop messing around Faith!" I snap. I quickly think of a way to get her to do what I want and so my angry face turns to a smirk or rather a smile. "Unless of course you're just all talk and have really no idea how to fuck a girl." I say to her. Faith frowns which let's me know my idea worked. She then leans in closer to me. "I think I more than proved I know how to fuck a girl when I fucked you with my mouth and had you screaming like a little bitch for me.......... and believe me, in a second I'm going to have you screaming like a little bitch again" Faith says. I feel tempted to respond by challenging her to prove it however before i can even open my mouth Faith says. "But first." An with that she stops and i wait for her to finish her sentence. "But first?" I ask her finally having grown sick and tired of waiting. "But first," Faith says smiling an ear to ear smile. "I'm going to have you begging for it." She adds. I look at her and slowly frown. "Cordelia Chase does not beg." I tell her determinedly. "Well then she's going to at least have to ask me nicely for it." Faith says just as determined as me. "Fine," I say after a pause. "Please Faith, fuck me." I then mumble. "Oh come on C, you can do better than that." Faith says. I take a deep breath and swallow hard. "Please Faith, fuck me, fuck me hard, try and make me scream, try and make me scream if you can, bitch." I said going from pretending to beg to begging in a challenging way. Faith smiles and thrusts more inches into me causing me to cry in pleasure however that moan was soon lost as Faith begins to fuck me moving slowly in and out me but not going any further or faster. "What the hell, stop teasing me you bitch and fuck me!" I snap becoming more angry with her by the second. "Don't tease me, fuck me, fuck me you bitch, fuck me you Buffy wannabe, fuck ooooooohhhhh!" Wow something I just said evidently struck a nerve and I doubt it was me calling her bitch.......... I wonder if it was the "Buffy Wannabe" comment. I had a feeling that might touch a nerve. Can't be easy being considered the number two slayer.......... I'll have to try and remember that's a sore point for her just in case I want to insult her and/or inspire her to fuck me later. After all, the comment seemed to have definitely had the desired effect because now Faith is doing exactly what I wanted her to do. Faith is finally thrusting in and out of me adding an inch at a time and before I know it I can feel the whole thing pumping in and out of me and yet I can't feel any pain what so ever maybe it's because I'm too busy "asking her nicely for it" louder and more desperately each time. I do my best to encourage her not knowing what I am saying and honestly not caring only caring about Faith continuing what she is doing. An she does so causing me to scream out louder each time. Faith soon finds a rhythm of steady strokes in and out of me occasionally giving me a hard long thrust in and then almost all the way out and then thrust all the way back into me hard but mostly keeping up with the steady fucking. Halfway through me trying to encourage her Faith once again covers my mouth with her's and again shoves her tongue down my throat. I protest simply out of shock however I quickly stop protesting and allow her to kiss me wrapping my arms around her and I kiss her back roughly at first just to show her I can be rough too and then I decide to let her have her way with me for the time being and so I kiss her softly. Faith suddenly breaks the kiss and whispers into my ear. "Wrap your legs around me C." I pause for a second and then do as she says. I wrap my legs around her waist tightly and tighten my grip around the back of her neck. Faith responds by grabbing my ass with both hands and moves her mouth down to my neck caressing it and occasionally biting down on it every now and then the whole time she is doing this she doesn't miss one thrust in or out. Faith does such a good job on I can't help but feel the desire need whatever you want to call it to tell her how much I am loving what she is doing to me however as soon as i open my mouth she captures my mouth with her's for the third time. I'm starting to think Faith doesn't like what I have to say. While Faith dominates my tongue with her's she starts to press herself harder into me , rubbing her body and mine together which forces our breasts to rub and press together and our nipples to dig into each other which drives me almost as crazy as the kissing and fucking Faith then starts to increase the speed of her thrusts not going too hard however she is soon going hell for leather pounding me and making me scream into her mouth My god she is fucking me harder than anybody ever has she is being so rough and hard me this almost feels like my first time I swear any minute she is going to rip me in two and yet I can't feel any pain only pure pleasure and the really crazy thing is. I want more. In an attempt to get what I now want I wrap my legs as tightly around Faith as I can while at the same time I run my hands all over her back intentionally digging my nails into her soft flesh not wanting to draw blood just wanting to make Faith fuck me harder and faster. An it works Faith starts pounding me as hard as she can I hope at least it certainly feels like it however just as soon as she speeds up she once again slows down however this action her speeding up and then slowing down so soon and so quickly and unexpectedly is enough to push me over the edge and make me cum screaming for my life as I do. Despite my screams and me cumming like a running tap Faith continues to pound into me ruthlessly hard occasionally getting harder or going faster making me cum over and over again each time I am screaming louder and louder until I get to a level I think only dogs could hear me despite how many times I am cumming I somehow maintain enough strength to keep my legs wrapped tight around Faith's body Faith suddenly breaks the kiss and pushes me up a bit using the firm grip she still has on my ass and then lowers her head and takes a nipple into her mouth. She sucks on it and then bites down gently on it however somehow her gentleness causes me to come yet again. Faith then moves over to my other nipple and does the same thing again and then does what she did earlier and moves between the two of them, the added stimulation making me orgasm again and again and again. She then forces my legs from around her waist no doubt using her slayer strength places them on the ground and suddenly pulls out of me with no warning. I let out an angry cry as she does so however before I can utter a word of protest or anything like that she turns me around and rams the strap on back into me and starts pounding into me even more than she did a moment ago. I quickly grab onto the wall leaning against it for support I even go so far as to rest my head against it as I moan and groan and scream I don't know which one I am doing nor do I care I just can't help myself or control what is coming out of my mouth either the only thing going through my head right now is one word over and over again. "Faith."

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers
1...456789