Corey or Cora Pt. 03

Story Info
Corey's adventure as Cora continues when Donovan shows up...
1.6k words
4.67
22.7k
37

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This story continues without explanation of previous events. For full enjoyment, I suggest you read Part 1 and 2 first.

*****

Donovan was standing on my porch with his arms crossed. But why was he here? Had he talked to Sam? Did he know about me? I could feel my heart racing.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I wanted to see you again," Donovan replied.

This was bad. Did he want to fuck me? Maybe he only wanted me to suck his cock again. That would be the easiest... but when would it end? Would he come over every night? Dammit, Sam. This was all your fault.

"Why don't you come inside?" I said and lead him into the living room. I motioned for him to sit down while I went to the bathroom and shut the door behind me.

I studied my reflection in the mirror. Thank god my makeup hadn't smeared. All I needed was to touch up my lipstick. That was the benefit of swallowing cum, I thought. It's less messy.

But what was I doing? I wasn't just pretending to be a girl anymore. I was a total slut! It had only been ten minutes since I sucked off a complete stranger in the park. This was too fast. And it was dangerous. I had to tell him to leave. I took a deep breath and composed myself before going back out into the living room.

"Mind if I dim the lights?" I asked, still not confident in my appearance.

"Sure," he said, standing by the mantle looking at a family photo. Oh shit! I'm in the photo!

"You live with your parents?" he asked.

"Yes," I said, nervously. "I'm planning on getting my own place soon."

"This must be your brother" he said. "You two look alike."

Oh my god. He's talking about me! That means he thinks I'm my sister.

"What did you want?" I asked him, crossing my arms and trying to change the subject.

"Well... I thought..." his voice trailed off and he grinned. I knew what he wanted.

"Another blowjob?" I asked.

"Yes," he said. "You do it so well and you seemed to enjoy it..."

"Sorry. That was a one time thing," I said firmly.

"Oh okay," he said, disappointed. "Are you sure?"

"I'm not some hooker, you know," I said, trying to maintain dignity even though deep down I knew I had none.

"Too bad for Sam, then," he said and headed to the door.

"What about Sam?" I asked.

"Well, the approval process is long. Who knows what could happen?" and he opened the door.

"Wait," I told him and he shut the door. "Are you saying if I don't suck your cock again Sam won't get into the fraternity?"

"That's exactly what I'm saying," he said, and it sounded like he meant it.

I thought about it. I was mad at Sam for starting me down this path. I was mad at Donovan too. It wasn't fair to be treated this way... but why was my cock so hard? It was pulsing and threatening to pop out of my panties. Clearly, a large part of me wanted this. I felt the conflict between my brain and my cock, and my brain was losing.

"I guess I have no choice," I said, deciding to go through with it.

"I knew you would," he said as he sat on the couch and spread his legs.

I dropped to my knees in front of him. "Only a blowjob," I said to him.

"That's all I want. You did it better than my girlfriend," he told me. I couldn't help but grin, enjoying that compliment.

I took a deep breath, unzipped his fly, and reached into his pants. His cock was already rock hard and was difficult to free. When I did it popped out like a jack-in-the-box and slapped me in the face. I shuddered. His cock was so hard, and so warm. It was amazing. Large head. Perfect color. Just the right amount of veins. My mouth was watering being so close to it.

I stroked it with my hand as he moaned with pleasure. Then I reached out with my tongue and swirled it around the head, and then licked up and down the shaft. If I had to go through with this, I was going to at least enjoy it. Then, I pushed the head of his cock in my mouth. The feeling of this hot, throbbing cock in my mouth was overwhelming.

"You gonna swallow my cum again?" he asked.

"Is that what you want?" I asked, releasing his cock and looking up at him.

"Yeah," he said. "My girlfriend thinks it's gross."

Really? What a bitch, I thought. Why wouldn't you swallow the cum? What's the point of going through all this without the reward? Speaking of, I noticed a large glob of pre-cum forming at the head of his cock. I locked eyes with Donovan and licked it off.

"I'll swallow it all," I assured him.

"You're so fucking hot," he told me. I smiled and pushed his cock into my mouth as far as it could go, feeling the head of his cock push into my throat. "Oh my god," he continued.

He wrapped his hands around the sides of my head and pushed me further onto his cock. He was so strong I couldn't do anything to stop it. He was guiding my mouth up and down on his cock. It was an incredible feeling, having him fuck my face like this. I thought that he could kill me with his cock if he wanted. There would probably be worse ways to die.

With each thrust, the head of his cock pushed further and further into my throat. At first it hurt, but my throat muscles relaxed and I started to take more and more of him. Suddenly I could feel his balls against my chin and my nose was pressed against his body. He was as far in as he could go. I was deep throating him, and I was enjoying every second.

It was all too much, and I reached underneath my skirt and whipped out my own cock. I squeezed it as hard as I could. I almost blacked out from the pleasure. To him, it probably looked like I was fingering myself, but I was stroking my cock just as he was fucking my face. I broke free and started jerking his cock with my left hand. I wanted to cum together.

"You gonna cum for me?" I asked him.

"Yeah," he said.

"I want you to cum right in my mouth. I'm going to fucking swallow it," I assured him.

"Oh man," he said, barely breathing. "Here it comes!"

I kept jerking his cock with my left as I jerked my own with my right. I opened my mouth and positioned my tongue right in front of his cock. The first blast missed my mouth and landed on my cheek. I repositioned and the next shot hit me in the back of the throat. I wrapped my mouth around the head as he emptied the rest of his jizz onto my wanting tongue. There was so much that my mouth quickly filled to the brim. I squeezed the last drop of his cum out and then held it in my mouth as I jerked on my own cock.

Then, with a mouthful of his cum, I felt my own cock explode and at the same time, I swallowed. The taste of his cum, the texture, the feeling of it sliding down my throat. My own cock exploding simultaneously. I was shaking with pleasure.

As I caught my breath, Donovan pointed at my cheek. "You missed some."

"Oh," I said, and pushed the large glob of cum from my cheek into my mouth. As I did, I quietly pushed my own cock back into my pants.

"There's still some on your hand," he told me.

I looked down at my right hand. That wasn't his cum. That hand wasn't anywhere near his cock. It was my own cum! But he thought it was his. I had to swallow it too. There was so much. Like another full load. But I had never swallowed my own cum. Was it gross? I was about to find out. I brought my hand to my mouth and licked it all up.

"Does it taste good?" he asked me.

"Delicious," I said, and meant it.

"How many more times do I have to do this?" I asked him, trying to sound like I was still angry. But I wasn't. I would do this all day and every day for the rest of my life if he asked me to.

"Like I said. It's a long year. A lot can happen,," he told me as he pushed his cock back into his pants.

He left a little later.

I went to bed and stroked my cock some more. I was in heaven, thinking about the cocks I had been sucking. But my thoughts suddenly turned to anger as I wondered how Donovan found me. He doesn't know me. How did he where I live. There was only answer.

Sam.

I pulled out my phone and called him.

"Hello," he said.

"Sam," I said.

"I can explain," he said. He must have known why I was calling, but I didn't want him to explain. I wanted something else. And Sam was going to give it to me.

"I'm coming over," I told him.

"Who's coming over?" he asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Corey or Cora?"

"There is only Cora," I told him and hung up the phone.