Corey's Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They laughed again. When it wound down, Matt said, "Well, why not? We live practically next door to one another, we should do this as often as it pleases us."

Corey moaned just thinking about it, which made Matt smile. "God, let's do it every day this week!" he exclaimed. Then Matt's silence reminded him what day was around the corner. That awful holiday. "Oh, sorry," Corey said, falling back into himself. "I'm sure you have Christmas plans, and I'm sure a twenty one year old boy would look weird--"

"No, no," Matt interrupted. "It's not like that. I mean, we did just meet, but I..." he trailed off. Corey stared up at him, watching as he scratched the back of his head and grimaced. He wondered what it was that seemed to be torturing Matt. "I guess you could say I'm not like most people. My Christmas plans won't include family and presents and Santa. I just got out of a long term relationship."

So that's what it is, Corey thought to himself. Matt had been with someone who probably didn't please him the way Corey did sexually, hence the passionate and sudden attraction they'd felt. And with a break up comes loneliness, and holidays spent in isolation. While they came from different versions of lonely, Corey felt a kindred connection in that respect. They were both alone, during a time when no one was alone.

"I understand," said Corey, rising to his knees. "You don't have to say anything. You need some time." He lifted his knee and brought it closer, then moved the other, until he was kneeling before the man, whose cock remained out and stiff. "For now, though, daddy, forget about Christmas. Just think about my mouth and how much come you're going to fill it with."

Matt smiled, sliding his thumb down against Corey's soft cheek. "My little bad boy."

He watched while Corey's big red lips wrapped themselves around the cock that had moments before buried itself deep in his ass. He could sense this fact turned Matt on, which in turn excited Corey all the more, adding to his bad boy persona. "My dirty little bad boy," Matt added before groaning in pleasure to the wet sensations of Corey's mouth.

Cory tasted the whole of Matt's manhood, flicking his tongue across the tip and enjoying the salty precum as it trickled, then along the shaft that had so impressively stretched his ass, down to the base where he fondled Matt's balls. "Mmm," was all Corey could manage, though he wanted to exclaim how good Matt's cock tasted with all its flavors.

Matt's groaning grew in intensity which told Corey he was moments away. He felt Matt's strong hands wrap around the back of his head as he forcefully pumped himself to the back of his throat. Corey gagged while he felt the first burst. It shot down his throat, followed by a succession of gooey, thick cream that coated his tongue as Matt pulled out. He took the tip out of Corey's mouth and pressed it against his pursed lips, shooting more across them, getting it all over Corey's face. It was his first facial, and it nearly made him cum himself.

After a few more mouth pumps, Matt retreated, pulling his cock away and stuffing it back into his pants as he watched Corey lick the come from his lips.

"That was fun," said Matt.

"Yeah, it was really fun," Corey agreed.

They stared into each other's eyes a prolonged moment until the sound of a car door stole Matt's gaze to the peephole. Corey watched as Matt stared nervously through, then turned back to Corey with a changed expression. "I have to go," he said.

"Alright," Corey said, confused. "Tomorrow?"

Matt nodded without eye contact, then exited the front door, inadvertently slamming it behind him in his haste.

"What was that about?" Corey wondered aloud.

The confusion was quickly swept away by the memory of the preceding moments. He smiled, then bit his bottom lip, still tasting himself on Matt's cock and all his come, feeling excited for their next encounter and not at all feeling depressed about the impending holiday. Maybe it would be a decent Christmas after all.

4.

After a lengthy debate with himself, Corey had settled on a pair of skinny jeans without underwear, and a tight shirt he'd bought for working out and never used. He reasoned with himself that sex with Matt was basically a workout with the amount of physical effort that went into it, and on top of that the profuse amounts of sweat he perspired while in the throes.

With only two days remaining til Christmas, Corey usually only felt sorry for himself at this point, but instead his mind was buzzing with thoughts of skin and cock and intimacy. All he could think about was Matt, with his deep brown eyes and his chiseled face and his light stubble that drove him mad when it rubbed against him. He'd lived next to him for so long and never considered him, probably thinking he was either straight or way out of his league. He was certainly out of his normal age range, but something about that seemed perfect for him. He'd grown tired of the endless stream of boys who didn't know what they wanted, or worse, weren't even sure they liked other boys. To be controlled by a man, a real man, with thick wood and buff arms was nothing short of exceptional.

Corey sat on his couch, staring at a blank television set, awaiting another knock at the door. At one point, he laughed at himself, thinking it silly to waste an entire day waiting on this, but then he quickly dismissed it with the notion that he was being obedient, and that Matt would like that very much in his bad boy toy.

He felt his cock harden and began to rub it atop the jeans, but had to tell himself to stop, stuffing his hands between the cushions to keep from masturbating. He wanted to save himself for Matt. But as time wore on, he wondered where Matt was.

He looked up to his wall clock which read three forty seven.

"Shit," he muttered. He wished he'd made concrete plans at that point, wondering if Matt would even come back to knock. Maybe Matt was expecting him to saunter over for the second sexcapade. No, Corey thought. Matt would want to come over, defile him in his own home.

Then again, on second thought, Corey felt something. A twinge somewhere deep inside at the base of his heart, there was a warm, fuzzy expression of longing for Matt, beyond what lust there was in the foreground. He wanted to see him, see how he lived, see his home, and see, perhaps, if he could fit somewhere in it.

Then his mind ran away on fantasies, of being Matt's roommate, and boyfriend, and lover. He pictured movie nights, and impassioned sex on the couch, and eggs in the morning, and-- "Oh, god," he said to himself, rubbing his face as it flushed, "what's wrong with me?"

He couldn't get rid of it, though. He kept thinking about being with Matt, the man he'd lived two doors down from, as the man of his dreams.

He stood from his couch and headed for the door, hesitating only the length of a breath to gain confidence before stepping out into the midday cold and march over towards Matt's unit.

He came to the door and raised his knuckle against it, rapping three times.

Then he waited.

His stomach began to churn and gooseflesh rose across his arms, which he rubbed to remove. Sudden doubts flooded his mind in the moments before the door pulled back.

It was not the handsome face of Matt.

It was the handsome face of another complete stranger.

"Yes?" said the man, crossing his arms in his silk button up, the buttons undone. He had blue eyes, just like Corey, but he was larger, and older, and in general seemed much more put together than Corey ever felt. Over his broad shoulder, Corey caught a glimpse of Matt, standing back in the living room, rising awkwardly from the couch to stare back. "Can I help you?" the new man said after a prolonged silence.

"Uh, yeah, sorry," Corey fumbled with his words, "I was just wondering if you had some sugar. For my coffee. I made some." Stop talking, he told himself, meanwhile feeling a knife twist in his chest.

The man laughed in his face. "Really? I didn't know that was an actual thing. Like, actually asking your neighbor for a cup of sugar." He turned back to Matt, rigid a few feet behind him. "Babe, do you have some sugar for the boy?"

Matt didn't say anything, instead walking into the kitchen and returning with a cliche Christmas mug with a cartoon of a snowman dancing around a Christmas tree. Within were several spoonfuls of golden sugar in the raw. Of course he used sugar in the raw, thought Corey. A man of fine tastes. And multiple partners. For a moment, Corey envisioned throwing the sugar in the face of Matt's apparent boyfriend, but instead he took it into his chest and thanked them and headed back to his apartment with his head hung, his feet trudging, and his spirit dashed. The moment his door shut, the loneliness surged back into his heart and he curled up on his mattress and fell asleep.

5.

The common area outside his sliding glass door was dark, lit dimly by the lights of other units, causing the light snow to twinkle in the air as it fell. It was the first image that appeared to Corey, sideways from the way he laid, as he awoke to the sound of a soft knock against his door. It wasn't until the second series of more forceful knocks that he threw off his blanket and rose, stretching for a moment before shuffling to the door and opening it to the one person he no longer wanted to see.

"Hey," said Matt, his hands stuffed into his jeans, his face awash with guilt.

"What do you want?" said Corey.

Matt stared down at Corey for a moment before asking, "Can I come in for a moment?" Then he raised a bottle in-between them, a fine looking cabernet, not that Corey knew much about expensive wines. At the most, he spent eleven dollars, and that was usually for a box.

Corey stepped to the side, rubbing sleep from his eye with the ball of his palm. "Sure," he acquiesced.

Matt stepped into the apartment and walked into the kitchen, sifting through cupboards to find a pair of plastic cups in the absence of stemmed wine glasses. He pulled out the cork and poured each halfway, then returned to find Corey seated on the couch. He took a seat close beside him and passed one plastic cup into his hand, sipping with the other.

Corey stared into the burgundy color of the wine before throwing it back in two gulps. He lowered the cup back into his lap, then stared out into the fall snow as it drifted through the night. "Who was that guy in your apartment? His shirt was undone."

"His name is Nathan," Matt answered.

"Nathan," Corey repeated with distaste. "He's an asshole."

Matt chuckled warmly. "Yes, he is. Most brokers are."

Broker? Corey felt belittled. What was a bartender compared to a broker? "Is that what you do?"

"No," said Matt. "I'm in real estate."

Corey nodded. "So," he said.

"So," Matt repeated.

"What is Nathan to you?"

Matt sighed, a response Corey wasn't looking for. "That's complicated."

Corey turned to face Matt. "How so?"

Matt stared into Corey's blue eyes, then at his red lips. Corey felt blood surge south, but he resisted. He held onto his anger in light of recent revelations. "Nathan and I go back a few years. We were friends for a long time, then, when I came out, he told me he loved me. I felt obligated, so I dated him. We were together for a long time, we had a house together, a couple dogs, life was pretty domesticated, which was something I never expected after coming out."

"It's twenty sixteen," replied Corey.

Matt chuckled again and Corey couldn't help smile back. Matt's charisma was an infectious good vibe that washed over Corey the moment he saw him. "That it is," he responded. "And like any other couple living in a house with two dogs, things can go sour pretty easily."

Corey's body unconsciously turned towards Matt, and in the back of his mind he was already forgiving him, despite consciously despising him for being led on. "Things got bad?"

"They did," said Matt. "I decided to move out, against his wishes, into this apartment complex. The idea was to get some clarity on the situation, have some space to think things over."

Corey's heart sank. That meant they weren't truly broken up. He was familiar with couples who used "breaks" to fuck other people. He promised himself he wouldn't let them burn him again. And yet here he was. "So he's still your boyfriend?"

"In a way, yes," Matt admitted. "Then, in another way, no."

"Another way?"

"Well," Matt began, thinking a moment before proceeding, "being with you, in the wild way we were, made me rethink what I wanted. I thought, yeah, maybe I did really love Nathan and I was just being stubborn about settling down. And then," he reached out, placing his warm hand against Corey's face, "I experienced your body, and the way you looked at me. I felt something, much stronger than what I'd ever felt when I fucked Nathan. I still don't know what it is, but I can't stop thinking about it."

Corey wrapped a hand around Matt's. "Me neither," he said with a smile.

Matt smiled broadly back. "You drive me crazy, kid."

"So, what does that mean for you?"

"Well, I won't know until I follow this new avenue to its end."

Butterflies swarmed in Corey's belly, and blood rushed to his cock and ass. He didn't suppress it this time. He let the feeling take over. "So," Corey raised an eyebrow.

Matt placed his wine cup on the table beside the bed, then returned to grab Corey's face and kiss him. Corey's body swelled with delight, fluttering into every corner. He tasted the expensive wine on Matt's thin lips, and he wrapped his big, red lips around them. Matt suckled them, biting softly into the bottom, then shoving his tongue inside for a passionate French. He wrapped his hand around Corey's throat and Corey felt melted in his grasp.

Matt pulled back, staring down at Corey's wet lips. "Let's go to my place."

Corey felt giddy. "Yes!"

6.

As Corey crossed the threshold of Matt's apartment, Matt a close step behind him gripping his plump ass, he couldn't help feeling happy. He hadn't felt it for so long, he nearly banned it from his life, like any possible return would be a dubious Trojan horse for more sadness.

The inside of Matt's apartment was immaculate. The place was decorated with an earthy, yet modern vibe. The living room was arranged like a catalogue, the plush looking couch inviting. Corey sauntered over to it, pulling his shirt over his head, then riding his hands down his body to his pants, unbuttoning, and shimmying out of them. As he drew them down over his smooth legs, he bent forward, watching Matt grin lustfully.

When he was completely nude, Corey mounted the arm of the couch, perching his now hard cock at its edge, showcasing his plump ass behind him as he leaned forward. With the deep brown eyes of the man that controlled him with a simple thought falling on his buttocks, Corey set to grinding himself on the arm of the sofa, working his ass out behind him until he felt the heat swarm to the surface and cause a layer of sweat produce itself.

Matt stood back, just watching, while Corey erotically presented himself. He both hated and loved it, the waiting that Matt put him through. He was Matt's naked little naughty boy, heating up his body for his man's approach. He reached back with his hands and slapped them against his ass, recalling how hard Matt had spanked him the day before. He moaned to the memory. He pulled his cheeks apart, revealing his puckered asshole, clenching and releasing as he humped the fabric. He ventured the index finger of his right hand towards the erogenous hole, teasing it on the outside, encircling it. He could see Matt's cock fill his pants and craved it.

Corey put the finger in his mouth, working it around his tongue, tasting it, soaking it with spit, then returned it to his hole and slipped it inside. He worked it in and out, simulating at one tenth the scale what he wanted Matt to do to him with his fat cock.

"Grind that pretty little ass, baby," Matt commanded.

Corey obeyed, intensifying his actions on the sofa. He could feel the heat surge to his penis, filling it and making it rock hard. To keep from coming, every few humps he slowed down, exhaling some of the pressure of his lust.

From his distance, Matt asked, "Are you going to be a dirty boy again for me, Corey?"

Corey nodded. "Yes, daddy."

"And you're going to do everything I tell you to?"

Corey nodded obediently again. "Yes, daddy."

"Pull that finger out of your ass and suck it."

Corey stuffed it once more deeply inside his butthole then retracted, feeling every inch of it as it exited, his asshole spasming as it left. Then he rose the finger slowly towards his lips, holding eye contact with Matt, all the while grinding his cock against the sofa.

"That's it, you filthy boy," said Matt. "Taste yourself for me."

Corey's breathing quivered, he felt immensely horny. He stuffed his finger into his mouth and moaned. Matt groaned with pleasure at watching the naughty boy obey him in his apartment.

Corey paused the finger sucking for a moment to breathily whisper, "You can make me do anything you want, daddy."

Corey then spanked himself as hard as he could to leave a bright red mark across his right butt cheek. At the same moment, he felt a premature burst from the tip of his penis, and at the same time heard the front door open behind Matt.

"Oh god," Corey exhaled.

7.

As his body convulsed with premature waves of pleasure rolling through it, his penis pumping precum out onto the sofa's arm, his eyes met with those of a now familiar face. Standing just behind and beside Matt in fashionable winter attire, Nathan stared at at the naked boy oozing semen onto the couch arm.

"Oh my god," Corey couldn't help himself, the pleasure wouldn't stop in light of the turn of events.

"Oh my god is right," said Nathan grimacing. "What a slut."

"His name is Corey," Matt replied defiantly.

Corey, still in the throes of pleasure, despite feeling humiliated naked on the couch, was glued to it. "Are you serious?" Nathan responded.

He walked over to Corey, standing directly behind him. "I enjoy him," Matt answered.

Nathan crossed his arms, examining Corey's naked body before him. Without hesitation, he grabbed Corey's ass with one hand and his cock with the other. Corey was frozen. He didn't know what to do but to look over to Matt. His body was convulsing with pleasure, and now, with a man's hands laid on it and gripping his cock, he couldn't help being pushed right up to the edge. All Matt's eyes offered were lust, instead of apology. For an instant, Corey was angry, but that quickly subsided to a more subversive thought. He was going to please his man, by putting on a show.

"This is what you're into now, Matt?" Nathan said with a spank to Corey's behind.

Upon the sound of the spank, Corey humped the sofa arm harder and moaned. Nathan's head twisted to stare in disgust at Corey, whose head was turned back grinning. "Again, please, sir."

Nathan's jaw unhinged, but Matt crossed his arms and smiled on. "Are you fucking serious?" Nathan shook his head. "Alright," he added, stuffing his tongue into his cheek and spanking Corey again. Corey moaned louder and Nathan shook his head again. "Oh, you want it harder, you little slut?"

"Yes," Corey gasped.

Nathan swung his hand against Corey's ass as hard as he could and Corey felt it. The sting radiated across his flesh, his ass jiggled for several seconds, then settled with a deep red mark. "You like being treated like a naughty boy, huh? You like fucking my man, huh?" Nathan unbuckled his belt and lowered his pants, pulling out his cock and stroking it until it was stiff. "Let me show you how a real man fucks."

He spit into his hand and lubed his shaft, then promptly shoved his cock straight into Corey's ass. Instead of pumping, he grabbed Corey by the throat, pulling his head back, and whispering, "Make me come, dirty boy."